The Ultimate Gangbang

Story Info
Indian twink gets gangbanged by old men.
2.3k words
4.17
29.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been only a few weeks since I started my freshman year in college. There was a party being thrown by the Indian Cultural Exchange at some apartment off campus and I was kind of excited to go. My friends were all going and they were all talking about all the pretty girls they had already seen on campus and hoping to hook up. I too was looking forward to possibly meeting someone special.

That night, we all headed over to the off campus apartment where there was loud music and even louder obnoxiously drunk college kids. Although this was an event hosted by ICE, there were kids of all color and background here, which is something I welcomed.

I lost track of my friends and the drinks got me more and more tipsy. I bumped into a girl, Evelyn, and we began flirting. Eventually, we began making out. In the midst of this, she stopped me.

"Hey...you wanna go up to my apartment? I'm just one level up," she offered her blue eyes shining bright in the moonlight outside on the balcony.

"Sure...let me hit the bathroom real quick and we'll head up, k?" We were holding hands and eventually broke off and I headed in. I was pretty drunk at that point and kept stumbling around.

"Hey dude, where's your bathroom?" I asked some guy who was mixing drinks in the kitchen.

"Go out this way, make a left and it's the last door on the right!" He answered.

I stumbled around through the dense crowd of drunk kids. The smell of alcohol and sweat permeated the entire apartment. Loud music and thumping bass shook the floor and in my drunk state added to my disorientation.

I opened a door and stumbled out. Eventually I knocked on a door, thinking it was the bathroom. "Is anyone there?" I was slurring my words.

The door opened and someone let me in. In the dark, it looked like a large tall figure who was wearing only white underwear. He had a large, hairy belly covered with white gray hair and his legs looked like tree trunks.

"Yeah...right in here, babes!" His deep boisterous voice chuckled.

I was confused. "Babes?"

He draped his big thick hairy arm around my shoulder and led me into the bathroom where I pissed and cleaned up. I didn't realize it at the time but when I looked up he was staring at me.

"What the fuck?! Some privacy?!!" I yelled out.

"Shhhhh...there won't be any need for privacy after this! Hahaha!" He snorted out a laugh. In the dim light I was able to make out his face.

He was a tall white male, easily 6'3, looked around 350 lbs just by my estimate. He dwarfed me in size as I was not even reaching his shoulder. He looked to be easily in his late 50s perhaps 60s. Big bushy mustache covered his lips and he was bald with a big spot of white hair on the back of his giant head.

He was blocking the doorway and I tried to muscle my way out but to no avail as he caught me and put his big massive arm around me and pulled me out.

"No, what are you--?"

"Hahaha! Hey fellas, look what I caught outside! Take a look at this cockslut!" He yelled out.

In the living room of the dimly lit apartment, I was able to make out 2 other silhouettes.

They were both sprawled out on 2 separate sofas. They all appeared to be around the same age as the one who brought me in to this mess. One looked to be a large Black male, bald with a small white beard. Another Hispanic looking male sat on the other loveseat. They were all quite large but seemed muscular with big thick arms and legs and looked to work blue collar jobs. The Black man had some hair speckled across his chest and the Hispanic one was covered in dark gray hair.

I was wondering why all three of them were sitting around wearing nothing but underwear and then I heard some grunting and groaning noises coming from the TV and in my shock and horror, I saw what was on. It appeared to be a large bear of a man bare-backing a young kid. The kid looked to be around my age and in fact, bore strong resemblance to me. I couldn't help but feel bad for the kid whose face was contorted in pain and discomfort as he was pinned to the bed by the much larger man as he kept getting pounded mercilessly.

"What's yer name, pretty boy?" The man who brought me in inquired.

"Raj.." I said slowly.

"Mmmm...where ya from, boy? You a camel jockey? Hahahaha!"

The room erupted in loud deep boisterous laughter. I was embarrassed.

"He look Indian." The Black man spoke up. He grinned at me as the other man led me over to where he was sitting and pushed me down.

"Have a seat next to Gerald. Don't be shy now, he won't bite ya!"

As I was sitting, I noticed my wallet fell out. Gerald immediately grabbed it.

"He's legal, ain't he? Looks young...!" Jeff asked.

"Barely 18! HAHA!"

I looked up nervously at Gerald as he draped his big black arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. I tried to squirm out but he was much too big and strong.

"Where you goin'? You ain't goin' nowhere!" He shouted, his deep voice shook me as I gulped.

"Rico, you ever fuck an Indian before?" Gerald asked the Hispanic man.

"Ohhh never, senor, but this will be the first!" Rico chortled in a thick Mexican accent and then licked his lips as he ogled me.

"W-where am I? Who are you? Please, I am in the wrong place..." I stammered nervously.

"Jeff...this cockslut is scared, Hahaha! I bet he a virgin!" Gerald laughed.

Jeff flashed a dirty grin as he lumbered over to me. His briefs were soaking wet with yellow stains. Smelled of piss as he stood with his groin right in front of my face.

Gerald had his arm around my shoulder and then leaned over and grabbed my chin and turned me to face him. He leaned in to try and plant a big wet kiss from his full lips and I struggled to turn away. He put his mouth directly over mine as I sealed my lips shut while struggling.

Jeff put his foot up on the sofa and leaned in and put his hand on my chest and shoved me back against the sofa. I tried to reach out with my left hand to push him away but he was far too strong.

"Come on, cockslut, give Gerald a nice deep kiss. You know you want to..." Jeff teased before reaching out and pinching my nipple through my tank top.

"Ohhh!" I squealed and Gerald shoved his thick long tongue into my mouth. I tried to push him back out but to no avail as he kept pressing in, his big body bearing down on me. Jeff let go as Gerald took over. Gerald spread my legs open, pulling my right leg over his left knee as he settled in.

I gasped and tried to resist, but he reached up my shorts and grabbed me, at which point I let out a loud whimper. He stopped kissing. "This little bitch is HARD!"

I was red with embarrassment and I couldn't believe it. I looked down and saw my dick in Gerald's grip and was amazed at how small I was in his hand and also shocked that my body deceived me.

"You can resist all you want, but yo body knows what it want!" He said.

"Let's get this little tank top off ya, why don't we?" Jeff suggested as they grabbed a hold of my shirt and yanked it off. Gerald was able to rip off my shorts with almost no resistance and my smooth body was laid bare.

"Mmmm...nice little body for a cockslut. Look at that cockslut on TV...he looks just like you!" Jeff joked and the other 2 joined in on the laughter. My arms were held down by Gerald as Jeff stripped off his underwear. He put his leg up on the sofa arm and waved his giant penis in my face.

I kept turning my head away, my body convulsing in Gerald's grip, but it was futile. Gerald grabbed my throat and pinned me back against the sofa as Jeff mounted up for position. His thick penis was on my lips, the pre-cum dripping all over me.

"Unnnnhhhh!" I moaned again as Gerald began stroking my throbbing dick and Jeff shoved his own dick into my mouth.

With my mouth now filling up with his massive cock, I looked up at Jeff helplessly while Gerald continued to stroke me. Rico had managed to come up behind us and reached down and grabbed my nipples and began pinching and stroking them while I lay thrashing around. The sensation was extraordinary, to say the least.

I was a bit shocked at how this night had started with the promise of losing my virginity to a beautiful blue-eyed blonde named Evelyn and yet here I was instead, in the grip of 3 big, strong, hairy old men who were about to have their way with me.

Saliva overflowed from the corners of my mouth and I began tearing up as my eyes pleaded with Jeff. His dick was deep in my oral cavity, tickling my throat with every thrust.

"Mmmm...cockslut can suck a mean dick!" Jeff growled.

"Ever take one in that rosebud pussy of yours?" Gerald teased.

I could only muster a soft "mm mm" as I was busy choking on Jeff's big dick. I could tell Gerald grab lube from the table next to him and then lather himself up. I hadn't had time to look at Gerald's penis, but I assumed he was probably the largest of the 3 men.

Once he was finished, I felt his wet greasy hand on my right thigh as he grabbed me around the waist and pull me up on to his lap. He shoved a wet greasy finger up my asshole as I screamed out in pain and discomfort.

"About to invade this tight little Indian bitch!" He shouted out as I screamed in agony as I felt like my tailbone was being split open.

Jeff pulled out as I shrieked out, my teeth gritted and my eyes clenched shut.

"Oh, don't you worry, bitch, it ain't that big..." Gerald said softly into my ear. He positioned my feet on his massive thighs and he grabbed me from around the waist as he kept pushing himself into me.

"Please....please...nooo...oh Godd...oh Goddd...!" I gasped in agony.

"I think he likes it, G! Keep pounding that little pussy!" Rico shouted.

The clapping sound became more regular as he was finally able to go in me all the way and my agony gave way to a discomfort before finally an unexpected pleasure. I kept bouncing up and down on Gerald's massively thick black dick, I looked down and watched my own dick flailing helplessly from his thrusts.

I looked up and saw Jeff get between my legs, all lubed up. He grabbed my ankles and threw them over his shoulders.

"W-what are you doing? N-noooo...I can't take 2! Are you crazy?!" I screamed out as he and the others laughed.

"Don't you worry, cockslut, you were born to fuck big cocks!" Jeff smiled as he began pressing himself into me. The pressure from Gerald's dick was already too much too bare but then Jeff made matters worse.

At this point I was laying on my back against Gerald's belly as Jeff was between my legs. All 3 of us moaning and groaning loudly. At some point, I felt a massive surge within my body as I came.

"Unnnhhhh...FUCK!" I squealed out loud as a stream of white liquid shot out on to Jeff's hairy belly.

"Ooohh...that's adorable. The little slut came!" Rico said. Rico was still behind us and he grabbed my head and pulled it down towards his own dick.

He lowered himself into my waiting mouth all while Gerald and Jeff kept fucking me. His own cock and balls covered my face and I felt him play with my nipples.

Not long after I felt a hot liquid deep in my ass as I heard Gerald let out a massive bellow.

Rico pulled out and Jeff pulled his own cock out and let out a loud groan before shooting his own massive thick load of white liquid on to my face.

I was exhausted as Gerald threw me off his lap. "Get the fuck off me!"

I wiped my face down as Rico grabbed me by the arm.

"I like to be more comfortable when I fuck," he said as he led me into the bedroom. He threw me down on my back and spread my legs open and began to pound me missionary style.

I heard a loud knock on the door outside. Jeff swung the door open, as I tried to get a look at who it was, although Rico was on top of me and it was difficult.

"You want to see who it is?" Rico asked as he grabbed me from around my lower back and lifted me into his arms, his dick still 9" deep within me. He carried us out, my soft lustful moans filling the room.

"What the fuck? You're a fag?!"

To my utter shock and horror, it was Evelyn and a bunch of my friends.

"Holy shit, you got gangbanged by a bunch of old ass hairy dudes! Fuck you man, you're fucking disgusting!"

It was my best friend, Rahul. He cursed at me and flipped me a bird as he and Evelyn ran off. The door shut and Jeff locked it before both he and Gerald returned for seconds.