All Comments on 'The Ultimate Sacrifice Pt. 02'

by Homer21stC

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cant wait for part 3

non-erotic reading at its best.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

Quite a story and characters...extremely well done! Definitely looking forward to whatever you have planned next!

LuckyMMLuckyMMover 3 years ago

Wow but wow, this is a fantastic story. And my jaw dropped all the way to the floor when you brought up the Anunnaki. I’ve been hearing about the Anunnaki for a number of years now & think they may be a reality.

Do you have a great wonderful imagination and I love it. Can’t wait for the next episode to come whenever you’re ready.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such an impressively brilliant tale. You have thought this out so well that it draws the reader in and keeps you interested with science fiction, history which is both real and created, and mystery. This last chapter makes me wonder if all of these supposed gods are trustworthy or is Bob be played or setup. I guess time will tell.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Loving the story. AAAAAA++++++

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 days ago

While not nearly as good as the first chapter, this one does add to the base of the story and takes us a step closer to the action. Just way more about the Greek mythology and Olympian gods than I was ready for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHomer21stC@Homer21stC
Long time reader, short time author. Stories have been in my head for years. Now I’m retired, time to put them on paper.

story TAGS