The Un-Official First Night

Story Info
An engaged couple cannot keep in their pants, not any longer.
2k words
3.9
10.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stay in Germany. My fiancé' stays in India. So, when our families pressured me to be in India for my fiancé's cousin's wedding, we both thought it might be a good opportunity to spend time with each other.

We got engaged during my last Diwali trip and since then we have grown on each other. We shared stories from our childhood, school, college. We even shared every desire that filled our mind and discussed every aspect of our life in the last year. Though the relation was going great, nothing can fill the void created due to physical absence. We had shown and seen multiple things on these video calls and had become desperate to feel each other firsthand.

For her cousin's wedding, I wore a 5pc tuxedo styled suit. She was dressed in a magenta colored lehenga. She was covered in jewelry from toe to head.

At the wedding, in the end, at the photo booth, we clicked a few images in the photographer's camera for the family. Then, I slipped the photographer a 500rs note and he clicked us in intimate poses on our personal phones. This was our third day together and by now we had already kissed each other multiple times. We were happy but we ached for more.

While returning home from the wedding, she asked if I wasn't tired, had time and wanted to come up. Only an idiot would say no to such an offer. Her parents were out of town for another relative's wedding who were closer in relation compared to the wedding we had just attended. I was driving her dad's car, and she had this habit of putting her legs on the dashboard. Her skirt from its own weight had slid down her legs. I loved her mehndi clad feet. They looked stunning and I wanted to see more so I pulled her skirt down a bit. The mehndi was applied just below her calves and now I wanted more.

I began to rub her naked lower legs. She did not stop me, so I went deeper into her lehenga. I reached into her panties and began pulling them down. She was more than happy to remove them for me. I sniffed them a bit. Then she took my hand and put it in her blouse. Her blouse. She had covered it with a dupatta but when we were alone, she was purposely uncovering her cleavage which was deep and juicy to tease me. I so much wanted to bury my face in it or maybe see my dick being rubbed in between them. I kept squeezing her juicy melons and listening to her breath getting heavy. My dick was full hard from just her heavy breathing and moaning sounds. I kept going on until she stopped me since we were out of expressway and in her house lane now.

At her house, she asked me to wait in the living room. Then few seconds later, she came back and asked, "I thought we can make out as if we are already married! I mean our clothes are just a step below what we might be wearing on our first night."

She was right. I grabbed her hand and began pulling her towards me. We kissed a bit. Then, I gestured to her to sit in my lap. Our families were unaware of our plans, but it was way past midnight, so no one was going to disturb us. We began to kiss and kiss passionately. I removed the big nose ring which was hindering the dance of our lips. To be with her was special but to be with her in almost bridal dress-up felt more special.

My hands again entered her lehenga and began to wander on her smooth naked skin. She too began to unzip my trousers and pulled them down too. I had a condom in one of my pockets. She rose up and straddled my lap. We adjusted ourselves to initiate penetration which clearly brought pleasurable pain to our faces. Her body weight pushed her downwards and it hurt her, but she loved it too. She began to ride my dick with her hands on my shoulder for support. It was beautiful to see her in bridal dress fucking me. My fiancé was short and thick. She had 38DD sized breasts which obviously were no longer covered under a dupatta. I pushed her ass towards me bringing her body closer and then buried my face in those soft and firm boobs, licking and biting on them. My both hands were inside her lehenga, holding her ass to match our rhythms. Her ass was as juicy and big as her rack. Her curves both above and below her stomach complimented each other. Her lehenga's decorative material had begun to break off and fell down. We looked into each other's eyes and saw a passion for each other. Her cunt was too wet and tight. When she got tired, I began to move her body with my strength.

She opened up my waist coat and then my shirt. She scratched my naked chest with her nails. I unhooked her blouse without moving her jewelry and to my surprise, she wasn't wearing a bra. Apparently, her blouse itself was padded to work as a blouse as well as a bra. I was still moving her body with my strength but now my focus shifted to sucking her nipples. Her areolae were big, brown and her nipples were too erect. She bent forwards with her hands now holding the sofa back for support. Her breasts now hung over my face. She again started riding me. I kept licking, sucking and biting her fleshy and juicy breasts. My hands came out and began squeezing her breasts.

Her lehenga was a bit too much so we decided to remove it. She stood in front of me, and I untied its thread then unhooked and unzipped it. Too much work. But then the sight in front of me was worth it. Her gold coated waist chain i.e. kamarband and her glistening pussy lips accentuated each other. She had a butterfly tattoo on her upper legs which was only visible if she was naked or in bikini. She had herself wrote my name just above her cunt in mehndi hoping I see it myself. Her mehndi clad soft, thick thighs and legs were in itself a fantasy come true for me. I removed her heavy necklace or the real gold ones leaving a few still on her to get the bridal feeling. I purposely let her keep the big earrings, neck chain with 2 necklaces, waist chain, nose ring on her body along with her hands filled with many-many bangles.

I asked her to be on her knees and bend over the sofa allowing me to fuck doggy style. She rested her body on the side arms of sofa. Penetration this time was easier, and she immediately moaned in pleasure. Every stroke in and out of her made her moan more and more. I spanked her ass, which she liked as she immediately looked back at me with lusty eyes while continuing to moan. I kept fucking her with multiple slaps on her ass along with strong ass squeezes. Her ass was so soft that banging it made these slapping sounds, but it felt great against my skin.

We had been fucking for long now, so it was natural if we both felt to have some water. She went to the kitchen and then called me inside. She was lying on the preparation island in the middle of the kitchen big enough to accommodate her body. The island's height was perfect for our bodies. I held her legs in my hand and began fucking her again. Her breasts kept bouncing and moving. My pace increased with every passing second and now we were close to our orgasms.

Then she did something so beautiful that I fell in love with her all over again. She grabbed and squeezed her both tits and her short body shape allowed her to lick her nipples with some struggle one by one. It was so hot that I immediately fucked her brains out and we both orgasmed almost at the same time.

She collapsed on the island, and I sat on the floor. She gathered some strength and then climbed down in front of me. I moved forward and licked her cunt, with her juices flowing out of her.

We both went to the living room and collected our clothes. Then we headed to her bedroom wherein I removed everything else. We both wore her clothes. Her T-Shirt and her underwear. We ate chocolates and drank juice. An hour passed. Being alone and mild teasing made us hungry for sex again. This time we were in the bathroom. Some intimate talks and then we kissed again. We got naked again. She sat beside the washbasin with her legs spread. I began fucking her again and we could see ourselves in the mirror beside us. This time without a condom as requested by her. I assured her to come out on her body but not inside her. She kept biting her lips. Her nails digging deep in my skin with every stroke of mine that moved in and out of her. I asked her to lick her nipples again and she did it again. I increased my pace for a minute and then slowed down for another minute. Alternating between the speed pushed her over the edge again.

She announced, "I am close."

I removed my penis and pushed and pulled two of my fingers inside her while sitting on my knees waiting to be bathed and soon, she squirted all over my face and body. I felt lucky to be with a squirter. Then it was her turn to satisfy me. She was on her knees on the bathroom floor. She bobbed down on my penis, deep throating my penis. I was impressed that she wasn't gagging on my penis but as soon as she brought in the tongue dance on my penis, I felt too close to explode. I also announced it, so she angled my penis at her face and kept stroking it. I felt a small load rush through my body, and it landed on her face, then on her body and on her hand. Acting to my fantasy, she spread the cum on her face and then swallowed some of it too.

We were tired so I brought the energy drinks from her kitchen which she had purchased in case we needed to replenish our energy. We looked at the clock and it was 4am now. It had been 3 hours since we were together. We bathed together. Soaped each other's body, playing with it at the same time. Soaped penis, cunt, assess and breasts a little more than other body parts.

When I woke up the next morning, she brought tea to the bed, and we were acting as if we had actually married each other. We fucked again but this time under the running shower, standing, her ass bent upside backwards. After getting dressed up, she touched my feet, and I gave her a butt load of cash as a part of the Mooh-Dikhai tradition. Not realizing my phone was off and it was almost noon now, our parents one by one called on her phone. My parents mentioned that the hotel guy informed them that I never checked-in last night.

They didn't say it but understood what had happened last night. My mother asked whether I gave her the Shagun in order to confirm her assumption, to which I replied 'yes'. Both our fathers were less shocked but more embarrassed to face each other. Her mother was petrified so I offered to pre-pone the wedding if possible or even get married in court in next few days before I flew back to Germany.

Both our parents agreed, and we got done with court-marriage in the next week. However, they didn't let us sleep together until I came back and got married the Indian way with pundit and as per rituals and all.