The Undesirables Pt. 03

Story Info
The continuation of "The Undersireables" Parts 1 & 2.
2.7k words
4.46
5.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can understand my complete and utter surprise when Samantha called me early the next morning and told me to come over immediately. I went over and she let me in and to my shock, there sat Jessica on her moms couch. Naturally I was very nervous and anxious as to what was about to happen and Samantha asked me to sit down.

"Jessica came over yesterday right after you left her house and we had a very long talk. We use to talk all the time about anything and everything, but then stuff happened to both of us and we both got hurt very badly and got swallowed up in each of our sorrows."

"I'm glad to hear you two are reconnecting."

"Well, honestly we have you to thank for that. Who knew I would meet you at the watermelon box and that an amazing white guy would fuck me better than I'd ever been fucked before. I love you Mike and I know you love me too. You treat me like no man ever has and I love you for that. You give me ALL of you, physically, emotionally and spiritually, when we're together."

"And I hated white men because of what dad did to mom and what happened to my marriage. But you saw through my facade and knew what I needed to release all that anger and hatred and let my heart feel again. I see what you have done to mom and to see her so happy again made me both jealous and angry. I was jealous because I wanted to be happy again and angry because it was a white man that made her happy again. You could have just walked away from everything mom and you had created, but you wanted it, you wanted her, so bad that you were willing to come confront me and fight for what the two of you have."

"Did you tell your mom everything?"

"Yes. Including the fact that I'm probably pregnant with your baby."

I was officially scared shitless. I was waiting for Samantha to literally rip into me and castrate me, but she didn't.

"Although I in no way condone what you did to Jessica, I understand the level of anger and hate she had towards you and that you felt drastic measures were required to break that. The dilemma we have now is that we both have feelings for you and want to keep fucking you on a regular basis, but we're not even sure how each of us feel about you fucking the other."

"Are you ok with fucking my mom and me at the same time?"

"You mean at the same time, same time?"

"You really are a sick son of a bitch! OH MY GOD! You really do want to fuck us at the same time, don't you?"

"Who in the hell wouldn't want to? Think about it! You are both amazing women and every guy on the planet would love to fuck a mom and daughter at the same time. Come on! It's a guys wildest fantasy come true. It's in our DNA. I'm just not sure I'd actually survive it."

"Trust me! You wouldn't! We would literally fuck you to death!"

"We both love you Mike, sincerely, and mom and I are very ok with sharing you if you are ok with it. What do you say?"

"I'm very ok with it as well, but I don't want this turning into a competition. If it does, I'm gone for good. I truly love you both and I want our relationships to be honest and based on mutual respect."

"Sounds great to me. Jessica?"

"Sounds great."

"So, we ready for a threesome?"

"MIKE!!!"

"I'm kidding...sort of."

"You're sick!"

"No! I'm horny!"

We all laughed and I left, kissing both of them as I walked out the door and then I drove straight over to Jessica's house and waited for her to come home. About an hour later she drove up and saw me and smiled. I got out and met her at the door.

"I was praying you would be here. Let's finished what we started. Please make sure I'm pregnant with your baby. Please!"

"How can I love you so much Jessica, when I don't really know you?"

"I feel the same way. Take me to bed and let's learn all about each other."

"Sounds great babe!"

We walked in the house, just about ripped each others clothes off and spent the next three hours fucking each other every way we knew to fuck. Our lips were almost raw from all of our kissing and we were so exhausted, neither of us could barely move. I have tasted, kissed, licked, touched, felt and/or sucked every inch of Jessica's body. She is fucking amazing!!! I have no idea how many loads of cum I dumped all over her ovaries, but it was a lot and there was no doubt in either of our minds that she was pregnant when I left. I went home afterwards to recoup and then went over to Yasmin's later that day.

For the next month I rotated between Yasmin, Samantha and Jessica, with me getting to fuck at least two of them every day. Some days I got to fuck all three and those were exhausting days. One thing still really bugged me though. How to get Samantha and Jessica in bed for a threesome. Just thinking about fucking mom and daughter together made my cock literally hurt, it got so hard. The thought of fucking mom, pulling my dripping cock out of her pussy and shoving it into Jessica's tight cunt and vice versa was enough to drive me crazy. There was absolutely no way I was ever going to get my wife and Yasmin in bed together, but I knew there was at least a chance to get Samantha and Jessica in bed together. At the end of that month Jessica notified her mom and me that she was confirmed pregnant. We were all legitimately happy.

We were at Samantha's house when Jessica told us and when we are all together I'm very anxious and frustrated. I want both of them and I really want them together. I just didn't know how to make that happen. There was no way I could force it. It was going to have to happen naturally. Samatha and I were in the kitchen getting drinks and I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her and pressed my rock hard cock against her ass.

"You want to fuck me pregnant too?"

"You know I do babe! How about we play the game of get Samantha pregnant."

"You mean fuck me like we're making a baby, even though I can't."

"Exactly!"

I pulled her dress up and revealed her bare ass and start squeezing it.

"No panties huh?"

"I like to be prepared, to give you easy access."

"Well, let me take advantage of your preparedness."

I had shorts on, so I pulled down the front of my shorts and underwear and my fuck pole sprang out and pointed straight at Samantha's pussy, as if it new where it wanted to go. I pushed forward and my cock slowly disappeared deep into her dripping cunt. We both let out a loud groan and I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her huge tits.

"Fuck you feel so fucking good baby! I love being inside you!"

"You cock is a perfect fit for my pussy and I want you to fuck me all day long."

I started fucking Samantha slowly when Jessica walked into the kitchen.

"Hey! I want some loving too!"

"Come get some then."

Jessica walked over to us and I grabbed her and pulled her into me and kissed her deep. She had no idea that I was buried deep inside her mom. We kissed each other deep and hard, trying to lick each others throat, for five minutes or so and the whole time Samantha was slowly sliding back and forth on my cock, slowly fucking me towards an explosion. I grabbed Jessica's beautiful ass and pulled her tightly into me and then put my had up her dress and found her dripping pussy. I couldn't help myself and shoved two fingers into her pussy and slowly fucked her. Jessica whispered in my ear.

"You're going to make me cum in front of my mom."

I whispered back.

"I think we're all about to cum together."

Jessica looked down.

"Oh my god! You're fucking my mom in front of me and finger fucking me at the same time! You sneaky little bastard!"

"Don't ruin it baby. Go with it. I love us being together like this and I want to see and hear you cum all over Mike's fingers. That'll make me cum all over his cock and then we can switch places."

Samantha grabbed Jessica and kissed her deep and hard, tongue and all. Jessica didn't even hesitate and slid her tongue down her mom's throat. Samantha and I both felt my cock twitch inside her.

"Are you sure about this mom?"

"Yes! I've never felt so amazing, so loved, so alive, so satisfied as I do right now. I love Mike fucking both of us at that same time. I especially love that you two made a grandchild for me."

"OK! You got what you wanted Mike. Fuck your two sluts all you want."

"FUCK YEAH!!! Take your mom's dress off and let her take yours off."

They stripped each other and to see them both naked together was just too much. I started ramming my cock into Samantha and my fingers into Jessica's pussy and within five minutes we all came together. All hell broke loose at that point. We all ran to Samantha's bed and started attacking each other. It wasn't long before Samantha and Jessica had their tongues down each others throat again while I was attacking their pussies with my mouth, cock and fingers. It became a vicious animalistic aggressive fuck fest that lasted for four hours. Seriously!

I fucked Samantha and came inside her and then Jessica would suck my dripping wet cock covered in her mom's pussy juice and Samantha would do the same as soon as I came inside Jessica. Samantha and Jessica were sucking on each other huge tits and I was sucking both their nipples at the same time and it was utterly mind blowing. The bed was soaked with sweat, cum and pussy juice and so were we. We finally collapsed in a pile of naked bodies. When we finally recovered, we all got into the shower and I fucked one more load in each of them. None of us wanted to stop, but we had to and I went home.

When I left Samantha and Jessica were laying in bed holding and kissing each other. When I got home and just crashed in my bed. I was even too exhausted to go over to Yasmin's house and I just told her I wasn't feeling well. There was no way I was going to be able to fuck Yasmin for two more hours. My cock was completely exhausted from fucking the hell out of two amazing women.

Things continued pretty normal for the next few months. I averaged about 3-4 threesomes with Samantha and Jessica each month and Yasmin and I were fucking each other all over each others house and in the pool and in the middle of the yard at night and there were a couple of nights when she came over late at night and I fucked her full of cum right on my front porch. She was so horny she needed my cock, so I told her to come over and I bent her over the railing on the front porch and fucked her full of cum. She went back home with me dripping out of her pussy and running down her legs.

Jessica started showing and you could see her little bulge in her belly, which meant she had started producing milk as well. Samantha and I feasted on Jessica's milk jugs. Jessica would ride my cock and her mom would milk her tits so she was spraying milk all over me. I'm not sure I've ever cum so hard as when my cock was buried deep inside Jessica and her mom was milking her. Her milk was absolutely delicious. There were times, after our threesome fucks, when we'd all be laying on the bed and Samantha and I would just lay there and suck Jessica's milk jugs. It was so amazing.

Remember when I said all good things must come to an end? Yeah! After Jessica had our baby, my wife was offered a job in another state. It was an amazing job and came with a very good pay increase. She couldn't refuse it, so we decided to move. As a parting gift, I was able to fuck Jessica pregnant one more time and I was able to work out a sleepover with Samantha and Jessica and we fucked the whole night long. We even went for a night swim and I fucked them both in the pool and the middle of the backyard.

Yasmin was very upset and swore she would find a job close to us, so her and I could still be together. My wife thought that was a little crazy, but also agreed it would be nice to have family close by. She still had no clue that Yasmin and I were fucking each other on a daily basis. She had made comments about how close Yasmin and I seemed to be, but never imagined that we were fucking each other as often as we could.

Once we got settled, I just didn't have the energy to start looking for two new sluts in our new town. As great as my theory worked, it was a huge amount of effort and energy to find a "quality" slut. That and the fact that I had developed sincere love for the women I was fucking, it hurt to see them leave or to have to leave them. It was emotionally draining. I had made four precious babies with two amazing women, got to fuck the most amazing mom and daughter and luckily got to keep fucking my sister-n-law, as she actually did find a job and moved out with us and is living three houses down from ours.

Yasmin bought a brand new king size bed for us to give us plenty of room to roll around on. I secretly bought Yasmin a ring and she wears it daily to show how much she loves me and her desire to be my wife. She didn't start her new job for about a month and we spent most of that month naked and aggressive trying to fuck each other into submission. It was some crazy aggressive fucking. To this day Yasmin and I fuck every single chance we get and it's just as aggressive as the first time we fucked.

A personal note to all the undesirable women who have read my story:

Please understand that you truly are amazing women!!! Do NOT let anyone ever tell you differently. Men who don't consider you as sexy as those "model" shaped women are complete and utter idiots. They have no clue what they are missing out on. I will ALWAYS seek you out before I ever consider a "model" type woman. If you live in my area and really do want to regain your sex life and can be VERY discreet, let me know. If we hit it off, I would love to become your secret "fuck buddy" and rock your world as often as I can. I don't care if you have clothes on or not, I'll fuck you till we both collapse in pure ecstasy. You live your life, I live mine, but we fuck like wild animals for 2-4 hours, every single chance we get. You don't have to live a sexless life anymore and it will be the most fun you've had in years. Contact me and let's talk!