The Unexpected Meeting Ch. 08

Story Info
Adam's morning takes an interesting turn.
2k words
4.4
8.7k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam woke to the sound of his phone's alarm. He groaned, rolled to the side, and grabbed it from the bedside table, hitting the button to silence it as he did. He lay for a second in the dark, willing sleep away even as he longed for it. After a second, he groaned again and sat up onto the side of the bed before asking his digital assistant to run his morning routine, which turned on the lights and activated his coffee maker in the kitchen.

He glanced down at his phone and noticed a text from Miles:

Don't forget to pop the clothes in the dryer. See you tomorrow!

Adam slapped his forehead and growled, "Fuck!" Welp, so much for that. How the fuck did I forget that? He chased sleep from his brain as he dashed to the utility room. If I get it in now, I can just get into the office slightly later and still get everything dry in time. He tossed the clothes and shoes into the dryer with a fabric softener sheet and set it running.

As he started to leave the room, he spotted the wadded up blanket from the previous evening tossed in a basket in the corner. Oh, for fuck's sake. I can't remember anything, apparently. He resignedly wandered over to the basket, bending over to grab it. He was immediately struck by the strong scent of piss as he got closer. Whew, jesus.

He grabbed the blanket, holding it at arm's length, and turned to the washer—but stopped. That smell... It was strong and pungent, but also... Sweet. And so... Alluring. He trembled a bit as he brought the blanket closer to his nose. He couldn't help himself from looking around, as if someone could see him in his moment of depraved weakness. His cock, which had finally softened from his morning wood, began to stir. The blanket was under his nose now, and he took a deep breath. The smell was overwhelming—intoxicating. He went rock hard immediately.

Fuck. His mind whirled as he stood there, surrounded by the smell of their dried piss, his penis throbbing in front of him, foreskin stretched tight across his turgid skin. His free hand drifted toward his dick as he inhaled again, the almost floral scent enveloping him. He stroked his dick once, and moaned into the blanket.

Fuck it, he thought, walking back to his bedroom. "Jeeves, turn off the lights." He sat on the edge of the bed and lifted the blanket to his nose again. His cock jumped as he inhaled the sweet scent. He slowly leaned back and scooted further onto the bed, leaving the blanket to sit on his chest as he leaned back against the pillows.

He began to slowly masturbate, drawing his foreskin up and down his shaft, precum lubricating it from the inside. He pulled the blanket to his nose and sucked in the smell of dried pee, sending a bolt of pleasure coursing through him. His heart thundered in his chest, and he felt lightheaded;he wasn't sure if he had ever been this hard in his life. His mind drifted to the memory of Miles helplessly peeing his pants in front of him, and he inhaled again, imaging the scent as having come from the vision playing in his head. He felt his crotch begin to tighten as an orgasm began to settle into his abdomen, growing like a wildfire.

Suddenly he remembered Miles' trick of swirling his palm around the tip of his glans to get him to pee. He lifted his hand to his mouth, spat into his palm, and then set it back on the tip of his cock. Just the lightest touch sent a thrill through his body. I'm practically edging at this point. He began to swirl his palm around the tip of his dick in tight little circles. At first it felt far too sensitive, causing him to moan and shudder, but suddenly he felt a familiar relaxation of muscles. He gave an experimental push of his bladder, and a jet of piss shot up toward him, landing on the blanket.

He moaned, and took his hand off his dick, trying to stay off of the edge of orgasm. After a couple seconds, he pushed again, this time holding the feeling, and he began pissing in earnest up onto the blanket and his chest, droplets spraying onto the bed as he pissed on himself. His brain felt like liquid, and the wildfire in his belly was quickly burning out of control. He lifted the wet part of the blanket up to his nose and inhaled again.

The smell of dry piss having been rewetted was too much for him. With one last stroke of his hand and a growling moan, he arched his back off the bed. The only thought in his mind was the feeling of his hard cock pressed into Miles' ass, pissing inside him. Cum replaced piss as his muscles contracted, shutting off his bladder and launching a rope of cum up and onto the blanket. The next shot went even further, his entire dick convulsing as he sprayed another load that landed in his hair and splattered the pillow behind him. He moaned again, back still arched and blanket pressed desperately against his nose as he drew in the pungently sweet smell and shot cum all over himself and the bed.

After a few seconds, he collapsed onto the bed, chest heaving as he gasped for breath, and he giggled breathlessly, almost giddy with the euphoria of his orgasm. His cock still buzzed with arousal, and he continued to idly stroke it as he lay on the bed, thinking about Miles and smelling his piss. A few seconds later, he could feel the overly-sensitive feeling on his dick dissipate, and he began to stroke faster, rubbing his foreskin up and down with cum and piss lubricating it.

Another orgasm began to grow in his abdomen, and he moaned as he sniffed the blanket again. It was like a drug of euphoria, and it pushed him over the edge again, sending cum drizzling out of his foreskin as he ejaculated a second time, pleasure burning in him like a tight ball of endless pressure.

Finally, his second orgasm began to subside, and he lay, spent, on the bed. After a second, he began to laugh. What the fuck did I just do? He thought, looking at himself and his bed, completely drenched in piss and cum. His thoughts drifted back to Miles again, remembering his goofy smile as they took a leisurely bath together. Bath... Oh, the plug! He grabbed for his phone, but stopped midway through reaching and laughed at himself again. Definitely need to clean up a bit first.

He spent a few minutes getting sheets and blankets into the washing machine, poured a travel mug of coffee, and then grabbed his phone on the way to the bathroom. He sat on the toilet to do his morning routine and pulled up his messaging app on his phone as he took a sip of coffee.

Good morning, hot stuff.

He immediately erased it. Hot stuff? What the fuck am I, a hooker from an eighties rom-com?

Morning, beautiful.

Another erase. Ugh.

Morning, Miles. I hope you slept well. Don't forget your plug today. I will be checking. :)

There we go. He hit send. After thirty seconds or so, the reply popped up on his screen.

Oh, fuck you. You can't check if I hide in my cubicle and refuse to grant you entry.

Adam cackled as he read, delight and happiness filling his belly with warmth.

You refusing me "entry" would certainly be a change of pace. But I don't recommend it if you want to be able to take that plug out any time soon. ;)

His phone chimed a second later.

>:C

Adam very nearly had to spit-take his coffee before he belly laughed, the sound echoing around the bathroom. He set his phone down, took a couple more glugs of coffee, and dragged himself into the shower with a groan.

Twenty minutes later, Adam finished toweling off and picked up his phone.As expected, a text awaited him—but it wasn't words. It was a picture. The photo loaded in, and Adam's jaw dropped as he moaned deep in his throat. Miles had taken a picture into a mirror, and was facing away from the camera, his head turned back over his shoulder and looking into the mirror. He was naked except for a jockstrap that hugged his round, perfectly shaped, lightly-furred ass. He was bent just slightly forward with his legs a bit apart, and Adam could see the silver glint of the plug nestled between the furry twin globes of his asscheeks, just barely visible in the shadow.

Adam was considering jacking off again, his dick already chubbing up, but a follow up text had just arrived:

Happy? 😏

Adam snorted. He reached down and stroked himself a couple of times, and blood pumped into his dick as it rose to fully erect. He walked over to the bathroom's frosted glass window where soft light was pouring into the room and snapped a quick photo of his erect dick, making sure to skin back his foreskin enough to show off the glistening head while still being stretched around the flare of his glans. He fired the photo off to Miles.

What do you think?

He locked his phone and couldn't help a self-satisfied smile. He idly stroked his cock a couple more times, admiring the perfectly soft light coming through the window. This would be a great spot for a photoshoot, he thought. Or a video. He turned and wandered back into the bedroom to get dressed for the day, setting his phone on the side table.

He grabbed a pair of cream chinos off of a hanger and a short-sleeved white dress shirt with very small black polka dots. He put them on and checked himself in the mirror briefly. His chest was really too big for the shirt, but it tapered correctly around his belly and waist—which was better than the alternative of fitting his chest and being baggy underneath. He kept meaning to start buying the larger shirts and getting them tailored in, but just hadn't gotten around to it. He unbuttoned an extra button at the top, letting his light-colored chest hair peek out of the gap. Turning to the side, he eyed his ass in the mirror.The chinos were well-fitted, and his ass filled them out just tight enough to fit his form snugly, but not enough to flatten the seam at his ass crack, which fit perfectly between his cheeks. Not as nice as Miles' buttbut I'll take it.

He turned and adjusted his package at the front. He hadn't put any underwear on yet, and the outline of his dick and balls definitely showed if he moved much. He considered taking the chinos back off and tossing on some trunks, but the thought of people in the office getting distracted gave him a little thrill, and he decided against them. He smiled wryly at himself as he imagined Annie's disapproving look.

He finished his outfit with a pair of brown dress shoes and a brown belt, and picked his phone back up off the side table. A text awaited him:

💦

He grinned.

You better not have. You haven't been given permission to touch yourself yet.

Miles' reply came a few seconds later:

>:C

Adam laughed again.

😇 If the plug makes you hard, you can come ask me to take care of it. ;)

...Oh really? That sounds like another HR violation. 🤔

A guilty nag in the back of Adam's mind agreed with Miles—joking or not—but he tamped it down. Work relationships happen. Not that this is a relationship. That pesky nag was back with another quip about that issue, but he quashed it.

Yeah, you're probably right. Guess that'll have to wait. ¯\_()_/¯

That'll be a good spot to keep him hanging, he thought, just as his phone buzzed with a response from Miles. Adam smirked to himself and shoved the phone into his pocket as he headed back into the hallway to finish prepping to leave for the office.