The Unforgettable Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to get close to orgasm, staring deep into Rebecca's eyes pushed me along further and faster, I admit. But just as I felt like I would pass the point of no return, she broke eye contact and shook her head at Janet, who let go of my dick.

God damn it.

She kept fucking my ass for another few minutes, and I whimpered as it started to hurt more. The dildo slid all the way out of my ass not too long after and I stayed there, staring into Rebecca's eyes. She stared back and we just sat like that until Janet said "Uhm Becca?" snapping us both out of it.

Rebecca stood, and pulled me up with her. She looked at her phone quickly and sighed. "Get dressed," she told me. "We need to go downstairs before it gets too late and my mother gets mad."

I took the shirt out of my mouth and saw the two small wet spots on it from being in my mouth wouldn't be noticeable when I put the shirt on. "Uhm, can I cum at least?" I asked meekly, half-hating myself for asking in that tone of voice.

"Oh, we do have to deal with that," she said, looking down at my erection, "before we can go anywhere, huh?" She twisted up my shirt again and stuck it in my mouth. "But I don't think you get to cum just now."

She reached down quickly and pinched my balls hard. I yelped into the shirt, muffling it utterly. My erection deflated and she nodded at me. "Now get dressed," she said.

I sighed, but did as she told me.

We all went downstairs to find Mrs. Johnson sitting at the living room table, reading.

"My friends are leaving. Mother," Rebecca said, to announce us all. "I brought Patrick with us, so you could see he's behaving. He didn't bother us once. I would've heard his door open, but didn't at all."

"Good," Mrs. Johnson said. "You take care," she said to Claire and Janet who made small talk goodbyes to both Rebecca and her mother and left quickly, starting to giggle as they did.

"You both go to bed," Mrs. Johnson said, "and Patrick your mother will pick you up extra early to take you home to drop off your things before taking you to school. You can shower there," she added, making it clear I wasn't welcome in the house a minute longer than needed.

I nodded. "Thank you, Mrs. Johnson," I said, and turned to go upstairs. Rebecca followed me up the stairs without a word.

I opened the door to the guest room, Rebecca passing me. I gave her a glance before I entered the room, and she returned it but seemed perfectly cold, as a stranger.

Closing the door behind me I sat on the bed and thought about the day. About the weekend. All of it. The good and the bad and the bad that was also somehow good and tried to figure out what it said about me.

I'd have to keep thinking, but I knew I wouldn't be the same again, not really, not fully. But that didn't mean in a bad way, either.

I stood up and locked the door, knowing the lock was basically useless but might give me a warning at least, then sat down again, pulling my pants down. I started to masturbate, slowly, thinking over parts of the weekend, the good parts.

Watching Rebecca watch me masturbate. The taste and feeling of Claire's pussy. Janet's hand stroking me. Rebecca's hand stroking me the night before. The look in Rebecca's eyes as we stared at each other endlessly.

My dick got hard quickly and I realized I would need a tissue. I grabbed them and sat back down to continue. As I did, my hand firmly around my cock, the doorknob tried to turn.

I let go of myself and yanked up my pants before the lock could be undone and the door opened.

It was Rebecca. In her robe.

"More?" I asked her, "Really? I've done everything you asked, some I didn't think I would ever do, can't we be done?"

"I'm here," she said, sounding almost hurt, "to show you me deleting the video."

"Oh. Thank you," I told her, a little sheepishly. I didn't want to stand, or she'd see my erection pushing against my pants so I just sat there.

"Come here," she said, waving me over.

Of course. Whatever. I got up and she glanced down, then grinned at me, "Impatient, huh?"

"Not like you let me deal with it before," I told her honestly.

"That's fair, actually," she said, and held her phone out as she deleted the video and then even went and emptied the recently deleted files. I couldn't know if she'd saved it somewhere else, of course, but it would do, for now.

"Thank you," I said again, honestly. I hadn't been sure she actually would hold to her end.

"But also," she said, softly, "there's one other thing."

"You don't have blackmail anymore," I reminded her.

She took a half step away from me and looked at me. Then she slowly undid her robe and let it fall to the floor. She stood there, naked. Small firm tits, her body pale, almost gleaming, totally shaved. She adjusted her stance, moving her long legs apart some, to give me a better view.

I sucked air in, in a hiss of admiration. She was gorgeous, I couldn't deny that. "I keep saying 'Thank you'," I said.

"Shut up, Patrick," she muttered and moved past me to sit down on the floor.

"The bed," she said by way of explaining, "would make too much noise and wake my mother up." She laid back, pulling her legs up, bending them at the knees and spreading them. "Take your clothes off," she whispered so softly I almost couldn't hear her.

She didn't have to tell me twice.

I stripped off and laid down with her. She pulled me on top of her, kissing me as she did. Her hand found my cock and guided it into her. Already soaked, hot and wanting.

"I'm not wearing a..." I started but she cut me off.

"Don't finish in me, then," she said, and started to grind her pelvis against me. I thrust into her, against and again. Faster, then slower, then faster again.

I licked her nipples, each in turn, and kissed her neck.

She kissed my mouth, then my shoulder, and then bit my ear. Hard. I managed to not make a sound.

We moved like that, in almost total silence, except for our breathing.

We kept locking eyes for stretches and getting lost in each other.

I got closer and closer and buried myself in her, growing still. "I just need a minute." Who knew if this would ever happen again, I wanted to enjoy it for as long as possible.

"Don't finish in..."

"I won't," I said cutting her off, "but I don't want this to be over yet."

She kissed me again, harder. "You're such a loser," she said, grinning.

"Shut up," I said, and started to fuck her harder.

She let out a surprised "Oh!" and then bit my shoulder to stop any more noise. We fucked like that for a while but I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Pulling out of her I sat back and started to jerk myself off, sitting astride her.

She nodded at me and reached out toward my dick. I flinched as her finger touched my balls, and who could blame me, but she stroked them gently, playfully, and it sent me over the edge.

I came on her chest, cum covering one of her nipples. My dick kept twitching as more cum spilled out onto her. She swiped a finger along her tit and sucked the cum off her finger slowly, locking eyes with me once more.

I reached back and started to play with her soaking wet pussy, teasing her clit as I sat on top of her. She moaned, then bit her lip hard to silence herself. I slid off of her and down, burying my face in her wetness.

She growled, low, and started to breath heavily. I pawed around the floor near me and found my shirt, passing it up her body to her. I looked up to see her bite down on it and the sight of that almost made me get hard again by itself.

Instead I kept licking at her, flicking my tongue across her clit until she came, hard, the sounds muffled by my shirt.

We laid there, after, on the floor, holding each other.

"So uhm," I started, after a few.

"You're my favorite new toy," she whispered.

"Don't I have a say in this?" I asked.

"No," she grinned, "and don't worry. Sometimes it will be the sweetest thing, like this, but sometimes," she kissed my shoulder directly on her lingering bite mark, "I know how much you liked the embarrassment. Admit it." She sat up, pulling away from me and putting her robe back on.

"I might," I told her, "I don't know, really. It's all so new." I sat up, too, reluctantly, and started getting dressed.

"Well, we'll figure it out together then. I'll lead, though." She said, as she reached for the doorknob. "Just not here, again, hopefully."

"Obviously. On both fronts," I agreed.

She left, closing the door silently and I stood there, wondering what I'd gotten myself into. What new world I entered. Who knew. But I, apparently, would have a guide to help me figure it out. That'd do.