The Unhappy Homecoming

Story Info
A college girl comes home and gets the spanking of her life.
2.5k words
4.64
14.8k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria set down her luggage and sat down, finding a note on the coffee table from her dad.

"Dear Maria,

Welcome home sweetheart. I really missed you. I will be away for a few hours after you get here as im picking up a few things in town and knocking out some errands. I should be back in a few hours. I love you, and remember you still have some rules to follow here. I hope that wont be a problem, but understand that I'll be prepared just in case. As I've made you aware, things will be far more difficult than before if you get in trouble.

- Dad

P.S. - Please put your luggage away before I get home."

Maria knew what he meant when he said "far more difficult than before." When she called her dad saying she was coming home, he told her she would still be spanked if she got in trouble, but more severely than she had been used to.

In exchange for staying with her dad while she figured out what to do with her life after high school as an adult, she agreed that she would be more severely punished than before, including severe spankings. When she turned 18, her dad set the rules out.

1). She had a share of chores to be done in the house, dad had chores to do outside the house. If she didnt complete her share of them, no matter if it was only one small thing, she would be spanked. Her dad never failed to complete his if he could help it, same as her.

2). Midnight curfew. Late? Better call ahead, and better have a good reason. Otherwise, she would be spanked.

3). Lying of any sort? Spanked. Badly.

4). No boys, unless dad was also in the house. Presumably to keep them from getting up to anything crazy...

5). Be obedient and respectful. Her dad was generally fair about what he told her to do, and blatant disobedience (even if it was just forgetfulness in doing what she was told) or disrespect was also a way to really get it bad. This was probably the most important rule, and the most severely punished if broken.

Maria decided to shower and shave herself smooth everywhere but her head. Dried off, she admired herself in the mirror. She was 5'5, with a full, well-rounded bottom. Her breasts were perky and firm, not to mention well-endowed. She was fit, and had toned and beautiful legs. Her skin tone was olive to light brown, indicative of her mother's side, Mexican and Cuban. She always grabbed the attention of the muscled boys at the gym.

She dressed in a T-shirt and yoga pants for the day, and settled in with a snack and took a nap.

She woke to her dad shaking her awake two hours later.

"Hey, Maria. Welcome home."

"Hey dad," she said, overcoming her sleepy stupor. She threw her arms around her dad and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so glad you're home. I'm so proud of you. Your mother will be back in town tomorrow so we can go out with her then. In the meantime though, we have some unfortunate business to take care of."

Maria noticed at the last sentence her father's tone changed.

"Oh, my luggage..."

"Correct. And you know how I feel about disobedience, Maria. Even though it was just a small case of forgetfulness you know we can't just let this slide."

Maria sighed and stood up from the couch where she'd been sleeping.

"I'll go put my stuff away... Can we just get this overwith quickly?"

"Well, we can start soon, but I won't be mercifully fast through the process."

Maria dragged her suitcase to her room. Day 1 of the nearly 30 she'd be spending at home and she was already in trouble. Big trouble. She didn't know what she was in for beyond a spanking, exactly, but she did know it would be worse than before.

Before, it would mean taking off her pants and panties completely, and maybe even her shirt if it was long enough that it would get in the way (embarrassing if she didnt happen to be wearing a bra at the time), and then whipped hard across her bottom with her dad's belt, typically twice her age + 10, rounded to the next highest multiple of ten if it wasnt already a multiple of 10. Maria had been 20 the last time her father whipped her not long before she left, receiving 40. She wasn't sure how her dad intended to make it even worse, and she was now 21 meaning she might receive 50, if the formula hadn't changed...

She came out of her room, and her dad silently motioned towards his bedroom. She opened the door, and stood by the edge of the bed facing her dad, waiting for his instructions.

"Maria, there's a new pair of implements in that closet. You'll know them when you see them. Get them out." Maria's heart dropped into her stomach.

She was already terrified of his belt.

She opened the closet and saw on the shelf a strap and a cane. The cane looked light and somewhat flexible, but long and menacing nevertheless. The strap was between two and three feet long, thin, and made of leather. Maria began to quake and her knees nearly gave out. These looked far worse than anything she'd experienced before.

The belt left her marked and sore for days after on her bottom and thighs. The cane looked like it would leave savage welts across her skin and she didn't want to think about what it would feel like. The strap, however, looked like it would hurt a lot more than the belt, but its edges were beveled, meaning the marking wouldn't be nearly as bad, and it likely wouldn't hurt as much as the cane. However, Maria wasn't sure why she was being told to fetch both.

Maria stepped out of the closet, and her dad motioned towards the bed.

"Put them on the bed, then turn around and face me."

Maria obeyed, placing them neatly by the edge of the bed parallel and adjacent to where she knew she would soon be laying. Turning again to face her dad, she knew the undressing was next.

"Take off your clothes maria, all of them, including your bra if you're wearing one. One at a time and slowly."

Maria was shocked. He'd never made her strip completely naked outright. Now he was making sure she would be completely naked. Despite her fear and shock, Maria complied, slowly removing her shirt, exposing her young, full breasts. Proceeding to her yoga pants, she slid them down gradually, revealing in good time her lovely toned thighs and legs, topped by a pair of high-cut panties.

Finally and with trepidation, Maria slowly lowered her panties and stepped out of them, exposing her recently shaved pussy.

"Hands behind your head Maria, and spread your legs wide."

Maria couldn't help herself.

"Please, dad, why do I have to present myself like this?"

"Do it, Maria. You're here for a month so let's not make this month any harder than it needs to be."

Maria sighed and submitted, interlocking her fingers behind her head and spreading her legs wide apart. Humiliated, her brown eyes filled with tears.

Maria, stripped completely naked and standing in a humiliating position, already knew that her dad was enjoying the view, and really enjoyed spanking her too. She didn't really care, truthfully, if he kept it private. What he did in his room on his own time was none of her business, and it was the same way for her, mostly. She had a sneaking suspicion her mother was part of it, and probably enjoyed when she punished her as well, but dad did it most of the time anyway.

"You understand why you are in trouble don't you Maria?"

"Yes dad."

"I never ask anything of you unfairly," he said. "All I wanted you to do was put your luggage away. But you failed to even do that before I got home, despite it being right next to where you were napping. Why, Maria?"

"I forgot, dad, I'm sorry. I have no excuses."

"I'm glad you recognize your mistake and you're submitting to your punishment so far. Don't make this more difficult than it's already going to be. Now, I need you to put a pillow at the edge and bend over it, and I want your hips raised by the pillow."

Maria did as she was told, bending over and placing her hips on the pillow, raising her bottom up beautifully and presenting it for the terrible punishment that she knew awaited her.

"Count them, Maria."

"Yes, dad..."

Her father picked up the cane and gently laid it across her bottom before-

*WHACK*

Maria cried out and rolled off the pillow before getting back on the pillow.

"One."

*WHACK*

"Two."

Maria held on this time, but shrieked as it left a line of flames across her lovely rump.

*WHACK*

"Three!"

Maria was bawling now, and only holding on through willpower she didn't know she had.

Stroke after stroke landed up and down her bottom, until there wasnt room left, and her father switched to her thighs and sit spots where the bottom met the thighs. It hurt like even more murder there, causing her to shriek uncontrollably each time the cane landed.

"Last one, Maria."

"Ok" was all Maria could manage.

*WHACK*

This stroke went across her sit spots squarely and directly, and was the hardest of all of the strokes.

"THIRTY," Maria barely managed to scream out.

"Stand up Maria, and hands behind your head and legs wide open like before."

Maria struggled to get up and obey, but did so, shaking and crying, bottom sorely beaten. Thinking it was over, she was internally relieved.

But then she remembered, and Maria's heart sank. She forgot about the strap. She wasn't sure her poor backside could take a whipping anymore. Her dad was looking her body over from every angle, and at one point felt her skin around her breasts, legs, and even her pussy, and he was in no particular hurry.

"Lay down again Maria, but on your back."

Maria obeyed despite her confusion, not yet realizing what she was about to endure.

"Lift your legs up and spread them wide apart."

Maria was horrified. She realized what he was going to do. Not seeing a real choice in the matter, she obeyed with trepidation and started to cry again. She reached down to cover her bare pussy, but her dad gently pushed her hand away and said "hands behind your head, Maria."

She couldnt believe it. She was about to feel a full genital spanking! The strap was raised above his head.

"Keep your legs wide open, and don't try to cover or touch at all."

He secretly hoped that she would.

The first blow came down hard, and Maria shrieked in agony and slammed her legs shut, but opened them again fearing earning more. The second blow came down, again causing her to scream, and try to reach down to cover herself.

"Back in position, now!"

Maria obeyed, putting her hands back behind her head and spreading her legs once more. Her dad knew that she wasnt going to be able to hold her legs open well enough, but he also had a solution. This was what he'd been hoping for.

"Stay in position, Maria."

He left her to fetch something from the closet. When he came back, he was holding four cuffs and rope. Maria gasped in horror, but didn't dare move as he attached two of them to her ankles. He stood on the bed above her now, and then she noticed a set of eyelets above the bed he tied the ropes to. First her left, then her right, pulling her legs back and even wider apart.

Next he attached cuffs to her wrists and tied them to the headboard. She was completely exposed wide apart, and unable to protect her pussy. And although she didn't plan to try to escape, she was sure that was futile as well. Finally, he opened a drawer under the bed and retrieved something Maria couldn't see. When he finally walked back into view, Maria was even more terrified.

In her father's hand was a many-thonged leather whip. Maria had only ever read about them. This one had many knots tied into it, and with how widely spread Maria was, there was no way they wouldn't find her extremely sensitive inner pink flesh, and even her clit.

"I'm sorry Maria (he wasn't), but from now on you're going to be whipped instead of strapped. You know total obedience is the standard and since it would seem you are incapable of meeting it, I cannot show any mercy."

Now it had gone from a full genital spanking to a full genital whipping!

Without another word he raised the whip high, and converted Maria's terrified sob into a desperate shriek of pure agony as the knots found the sensitive flesh between Maria's widely spread legs. The agony flooded Maria's mind as it exploded into a wildfire in her nether regions. Again the lash fell, causing two knots to converge on her clitoris from opposite angles, essentially smashing it between them. She couldnt scream this time, not for a few seconds as the sound couldnt quite make it out, for it completely took her breath away. When she caught her breath the scream probably woke the dead in China.

The lashes came hard, and neither terribly fast nor slow. And they didn't stop. Her open pussy was whipped over and over and over again. And there was nothing Maria could do to stop the pain.

Maria's clit was now her dad's favorite target. It was so incredibly sensitive and she couldn't do anything to keep him from inflicting more agony. So that's what he did.

Finally, after an eternity, the lashes stopped. Maria's dad went to the bathroom and soaked a cloth with warm water and brought it to Maria to wipe down her face gently. Then he got his phone out and showed Maria something he'd been waiting go show her since she arrived home.

"Did you see Maria? The new law that passed? Now women 18-24 can be kept at home by their parents, if their parents so desire. And corporal punishment for those women is absolutely and without exception permitted, as long as no lasting harm is done. However her parents want, whenever they want, and for any reason or even for no reason."

Maria was terrified but said nothing.

"I've worked out a deal with the university. All your classes can be completed remotely, and you will be able to continue your studies here. You will suffer whatever discipline I want from now on. I can use whatever implements I want on whatever part of your body I find it appealing to use them on. And I expect your full obedience, or else."

Without another word he untied Maria, removing the cuffs from her wrists and ankles.

Maria was going to have a very hard time at home.