The Unicorn Pt. 03

Story Info
The unicorn returns to check on Aodhan & their growing child.
2.8k words
4.76
5k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work contains the following: mild hypnosis, sex with an intelligent fantasy creature, breeding kink, come inflation, male pregnancy, anal, massive dick, exhibitionism, old school ominous fairy tale vibes.

Realizing there was little else he could do, Aodhan immediately started homeward and arrived shortly before sunset, fashioning the flowers the witch had given him into a wreath as he walked. One of his goats went to take a bite of it when he hung it on the gate as instructed but before Aodhan could warn it away the creature caught the flower's scent and jerked away with a bleat of complaint. Whatever the flowers were, goats apparently disliked them and Aodhan wondered if it wouldn't have a similar effect on unicorns.

Pleased, the man went inside and lit a fire in his hearth then stopped to regard the bottle Eris had given him. The fluid within had the consistency of water but its color was quite similar to that of the flowers he'd been given-- if darker and more concentrated. He swished it thoughtfully then glanced out the window to see that the sun had begun to set so he popped the cork then downed the contents all in one go.

For a moment, nothing happened, then a taste like lightning smelled filled Aodhan's mouth and he gagged as his tongue went numb and his teeth started to buzz. He took a step towards the water pitcher at the table but the whole world began to spin so he stumbled towards his bed instead, colors whirling in vivid arcs behind his eyelids. He hit the mattress and groaned when his stomach seized and something within him, either the potion or possibly even the unicorn's child itself, pulsed hot as a new born star that radiated waves of ecstasy all the way out to his fingertips.

Aodhan gasped and writhed where he lay on the bed as he dragged at his clothes, desperate to be free of them but not coherent enough to remove them. He did manage to get his hands on his belly and he groaned as he rubbed it, his own touch intensifying that sense of pleasure until it became too much and he blacked out.

When he woke, it was night, and Aodhan wasn't convinced he was actually awake at all. There was a dreamlike haze lingering over his room that muted all the worlds colors and sent the shadows indistinct.

Strange, ethereal music caught his ear, as did the soft sound of conversation and the occasional bell-like peal of laughter, and Aodhan forced himself upright. The world still hadn't stopped spinning but it was far less aggressive than before-- more like he'd had a little too much wine than he was outright disoriented.

He made his way to the door and dragged it open to find himself in a place that seemed like his garden at a glance but became more-and-more unfamiliar the longer he looked at it, as if another place entirely was trying to occupy the same space at the same time.

The flowers he walked among certainly were not his-- they were the same as those the witch had given him, and the bark of the tree at the center of the garden looked like living silver that glinted under the soft light of the delicate lanterns hanging from its branches.

There were people all over the place. Strange people. Not strange as in strangers he had never met, either-- but strange as in almost certainly not human. Like the garden that was not his garden, though, these strangers, these fae, were like two disparate things existing in the same place at the same time. If you caught them from the corner of your eye at just the right angle one could glimpse their alien forms but a human guise overlaid it as soon as one regarded them head on.

This should have alarmed Aodhan but instead he felt only a vague sense of euphoria as the scent of the blue flowers tickled his nose and the enchanting music filled his ears. Two strangers approached and guided him to a low table set with a feast and the whole crowd turned to regard him as he took a seat on the grass among them. One of his guides filled a crystal cup with water that glittered like liquid starlight and tasted the same. It quenched a thirst in him Aodhan hadn't noticed before and the delicate, alien fruit the other fed him quickly satisfied his hunger.

He went on like that for some time, eating food he did not recognize and drinking starlight under the watchful gaze of the full moon. It hung impossibly huge and heavy in the sky overhead, rendering the lanterns little more than decorations while the musicians played on and the fae began to dance.

Their movements were hypnotic in their grace and Aodhan had no idea how much time passed before the crowd parted all of a sudden to reveal the unicorn. It approached Aodhan at a regal pace and the man rose to greet it without thinking.

My bright and shining star, you have a prince's thanks for your invitation, the unicorn proclaimed with its warm, velvet voice that still sent shivers up Aodhan's back.

"My prince," Aodhan breathed, then paused, confused in spite of the pleasure his mate's presence brought him. "Invitation? I don't--"

Your wreath of faerie's tears, beloved; a most welcome invitation to me and my court to join you in your home. Someone had removed the table, allowing the unicorn to circle Aodhan appreciatively again, the same way it had the night they had met. And what a fine mare you have turned out to be-- look how you swell already! You shine all the brighter now; like the moon herself as she waxes. The unicorn came to stop before Aodhan again then declared, I would look at him.

Several fae stepped forward and Aodhan soon found himself politely, but efficiently, stripped of his clothes to stand bare before not just the unicorn, but his court as well. Appreciative murmurs went up all around when the gentle swell of his belly was exposed for all to see and the man's hands went to his stomach on reflex under all those eyes.

Such beauty, the unicorn murmured and reached out to brush its velvet muzzle across the taught skin of Aodhan's stomach. Again the man felt that pulse of heat from deep within him and he shuddered reflexively and bit back a little groan. This did not escape the unicorn's notice, however, and he proclaimed, My son is restless and so am I at the sight of you. Come, I will soothe us both.

The meaning of the unicorn's words escaped Aodhan until the two fae that had served him at table stepped forward again and guided him down onto his hands and knees before the unicorn who made a satisfied huff at the view he presented.

For the second time Aodhan felt the heavy weight of the unicorn's cock on his back before it shifted back a step so its length dragged along his spine then tapped against the tight furl of his ass. Its blunt head pressed against him but Aodhan knew what to expect this time and rather than tighten, the man allowed the tight ring of muscle to loosen so the unicorn was able to sheath himself in one smooth fell swoop.

And I thought your perfection could not be improved upon, the unicorn exclaimed with a satisfied groan. Your body has learned to take me so easy already, my beloved. Truly you were made for me.

While the unicorn's invasion of his body was easier to take this time, the way its member made Aodhan's stomach bulge outward was more uncomfortable than it had been during their first coupling. The child growing within the man had already claimed so much space that having to cede more to its father was a trial, especially once it began to thrust. While the unicorn emitted nothing but sounds of pleasure while it reveled in the tight heat of Aodhan's body wrapped around its cock, Aodhan himself could only whimper and cry out at every pump of the creature's hips as it forcefully rearranged his guts and pushed uncomfortably at his newly formed and occupied womb.

Finally, a sob erupted from the man and he cried, "My prince! Please, you are t-too much! I cannot take you and your child both!"

The unicorn scoffed but stopped its thrusting, though did not remove its cock from Aodhan's ass when it spoke. You will grow much, much bigger in the coming months, little moon, you may as well accustom yourself to it now. It hesitated a moment as Aodhan tightened reflexively around him at its warning, then continued, Though it is early days as yet and offspring can be quite delicate at this stage from what I understand...

For a moment, Aodhan thought the unicorn was going to have mercy on him and withdraw, but he was quickly disabused of that notion.

I will allow you to set the pace then, beloved, but I will have my release.

Still on his hands and knees on the ground with the unicorn stood over him, Aodhan glanced up and around to find the rest of the prince's court watching him with great interest. The fae were difficult to focus on, like shadowy mirages over the desert sand, but their silvery eyes were easy enough to make out as they all waited for the show to continue while they reclined on silken pillows behind tables heavy with food and drink.

Aodhan burned under the weight of their eyes, skin flushed under the soft moonlight, pulse pounding in time with the subtle throb of the cock locked firmly within him. His own was fully rigid and aching for release, freely drooling pre-come onto the grass beneath him while the unfamiliar weight of his belly pulled at the man's lower back. Shame and arousal warred within his breast until, finally, arousal won and Aodhan pushed himself backwards to take more of the unicorn's slick, black member.

He had taken the beast nearly to the hilt now and Aodhan groaned, low and wanton as his ass stretched wider with every extra inch he took. How far would his hole be stretched when it came time to give birth to the child growing in him? Would it appear human like him or would it resemble its sire?

The unicorn had implied his stomach would grow to a significant size; did that mean he'd really be giving birth to a unicorn? Had the creature truly made him its mare the way it had claimed?

A shudder racked Aodhan's slender frame at the thought of what was to come and found his release at the same time he finally managed to take the unicorn's cock to the base, his hole stretched wide and throbbing with the effort. The man cried out with the force of his orgasm, jerking and twitching around the massive prick still lodged in his body and, over him, the unicorn groaned as well.

Does it take so little to complete you, shining one? The unicorn asked, though it sounded pleased by this fact. It will take more than that to do the same for me.

Breathless and unsteady in the wake of his orgasm, Aodhan somehow managed to muster the strength to pull himself forward and mostly free of his mate's cock before pushing back onto it again just as far. It didn't take long for him to find the perfect angle so the long, fat prick was able to slide easily past Aodhan's womb without catching, allowing the man to move with greater zeal while the unicorn remained stationary over him. A pleased groan echoed deep in the barrel of the creature's chest when Aodhan pulled so far forward only the tip of its cock remained inside of him and he bounced lightly a few times before plunging backwards to take his full length in one fell swoop.

Yes, yes just so, my beloved, the unicorn moaned and began to thrust as it neared its orgasm. Unable to restrain itself any longer, it crouched lower over Aodhan so its belly pressed into the man's back and fucked into the tight, hot sleeve of the human's body with such vigor its enormous balls slapped the man's ass until they seized up tight and dumped their contents to Aodhan's belly.

The hot, rhythmic pulse of the unicorn's thick cock left Aodhan moaning and writhing on the grass, his hips in the air with his mate sheathed fully within him. He swore and cried at the tide of heat that flooded him while the unicorn's hips jerked fitfully, as if trying to force it into Aodhan's womb despite the space already being occupied. With nowhere else to go, the vast quantities of seed surged up into his stomach proper and made it swell. He whimpered as a full minute passed and the stuff just kept coming until, finally, it stopped and the unicorn pulled free with a slick 'pop'.

His ass still in the air, face down in the grass, Aodhan didn't move right away and thus none of the unicorn's seed escaped him immediately even as his lungs fought for the space to fully expand so he could breathe properly. There was so much of it the man would have sworn there was no space left for anything else in his body but come and his unborn child.

Now you truly do put the moon the shame, the unicorn remarked, tone admiring. It would be a shame to ruin your appearance now... the unicorn said something to one of its servants that Aodhan did not quite catch, but a moment later he felt cool, soothing hands on his backside followed by something hard and chill pressing against his gaping, twitching asshole.

"W-wait," he gasped as the object, blunt and rounded, was pushed easily into him, though did not pass all the way into his body as it was stopped by a flat end that remained outside of him. A plug, he realized. They'd placed a plug of some sort to keep their master's seed inside of him.

The same hands shifted to Aodhan's arms and shoulders and helped him sit up. Incredibly front heavy and practically sloshing with semen, Aodhan groaned with the effort of holding himself upright then looked down to find his already swollen stomach three times the size it had been at the start of the evening. He traced trembling hands over his distended belly, unable to tell where bloated stomach began and occupied womb ended.

All around him the court began to move again and soon Aodhan found the table before him once more, as if nothing at all had happened since he first sat down. The unicorn reclined gracefully beside him on the grass and while the man couldn't begin to bring himself to eat, he did allow the fae to serve him him a little of the strange, sweet water that looked like liquid starlight, and let the music wash over him, content at his prince's side.

~~~

Aodhan did not remember when the unicorn and his court left, nor how he got into bed, but unlike the first time he had laid with the prince, he did not mistake the tryst for a strange dream a second time when he woke.

It was impossible to-- his belly was too massive to doubt the truth of what had happened.

Horrified and nauseous, Aodhan forced himself out of bed, though he spent a long moment seated on its edge first, swollen stomach resting heavily on his thighs. The room spun around him when he managed to stand and he swayed unsteadily on his feet, sense of balance thrown off kilter by the extra weight he now carried. The man took a few careful steps before the spinning of the room became so bad he knew he wouldn't make it to the bathroom before he threw up.

Aodhan stumbled for the front door instead and fell to his knees next to the flowerbed outside of it just in time to retch. The overstretched muscles of his distended belly seized and strained to force wave after wave of come up his throat and out his mouth to soak the flowers and earth of his garden. Tears streaming down his face, Aodhan choked and gagged as his own abdominals worked him like a water pump so the incredible quantities of semen the unicorn had poured into the man gushed out of him again from the opposite end until he was left a gasping, shuddering mess with come dripping down his face.

It took him a minute to catch his breath, but when he did Aodhan mopped absently at his face with the back of his hand then examined the fluid left behind there.

The unicorn's seed didn't look quite like his own-- it was clearer and almost opalescent until it soaked into the earth of his garden and disappeared like it had never been there at all.