The Unintentional Cuckquean Ch. 03

Story Info
Madison focuses her energy on Taylor.
2.9k words
4.73
8.7k
12

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swingly
Swingly
101 Followers

**Per a commenter's request that I liked, adjusted to provide a bit of back story on the characters**

After our initial session, I checked the clock and it was 7:00pm. Taylor and I had two hours until we had to record and send another video to Madison. Taylor was on the couch and had flipped on the television, so I came over and sat next to her. She leaned into me, in what appeared to be an intimate position, but did it to whisper in my ear, "You know, she said we just had to deliver the videos every three hours. If we want to get some real rest tonight we could record videos more frequently and schedule them to send."

She was right, there was nothing about actually recording the videos every three hours, but that we just needed to send them. Building up a library would let us get a full night sleep and have a more regular day.

I responded to her by taking my phone out and setting it on the coffee table, propped against a bowl. Her head still leaning on my shoulder I held her neck and planted a kiss on her lips, followed by diving my tongue into her mouth. Rotating around her she opened her legs to invite me between them. I pulled my shirt off hurriedly and then moved to lift hers. Her creamy white chest beamed up at me and, while a little tired from earlier, began to make me stiffen.

Taylor pulled her legs up to pull her shorts off and I stepped back for a moment to do the same. She spread her legs, revealing her bald cunt that was getting wet. I grabbed her shoulders and thrust my hips into hers. My cock missed her pussy and grazed her clit and labia. She groaned a bit from the contact and reached down, grasping my cock at the base, wrapping her fingers around my balls. She directed the head over her clit and started rubbing it back and forth quickly, generating pleasure that was clearly intended for herself.

The friction was intense, but not enough to satisfy me, so I pushed forward as she did this and entered her soft cunt. I pressed my chest down on hers and kissed her further as she wrapped her arms around my back, pulling me in. Madison had wanted passionate and whether we were really good actors or caught up in the situation, I felt we were delivering.

Partly out of frustration and out of pure sexual lust I started pounding Taylor hard and rapidly.

"Ohh, uggghh...fuck...fuck!" Taylor grunted with each bottoming out.

She was pinned hard in our couch and taking my full girth from top to bottom during each repetition. I couldn't last much longer and drove into her pussy hard, pushing further as I bottomed out to where her eyes bulged and she cried out. That noise threw me over and I came hard into her pussy, collapsing on top of her.

Taylor was a bit incoherent as I, murmuring, "That was so...fuck...what are we doing...". The mental torture of lust and coercion apparent.

I broke the thought and told her, "Let's head to bed, this get us to our 9pm video delivery, if we can get a couple more sessions in tonight we can sleep until a little before 6am."

Without bothering with clothes I instinctually grabbed her hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom.

*******************************

About half hour after our couch experience, Madison texted, "Looks like you two are getting to know each other. Keep those videos coming. You two may be wondering what we are up to here...here's some videos I've been taking of the day :)".

The first video to come through was taken earlier in the day as it was still light out. It was Madison, Marni and Sonia in their shared hotel room, getting ready for drinks in the late afternoon. Madison came into view wearing a halter top and mini skirt. As her ass walked by the camera I could see her turn around and ask Marni and Sonia to come out and show her what they were going to wear.

Sonia came out in a tank top and jean shorts that I've seen before, which showed her curves well, but was no where near as skimpy as what Madison was wearing. Marni was in a long dress.

Madison looked them over and stated, "Really? You both have such beautiful curves, why do you hide them with all that material?" Madison walked over to Sonia who was in the middle of the room and was definitely within an awkwardly close distance, trailing her finger over Sonia's shoulder.

"Sonia, with your looks, if you showed just a little more you would get so much more out of people. They would be eating out of your hands."

"I really appreciate the compliments Madison, but I'm married and happy with what I have." Sonia responded, trying to establish confidence.

"And you Marni, with these ladies, why do you cover them up? Both men and women would salivate over these," Madison said as she pointed at Marni's chest.

Madison paused and then said, "I know you have your ways ladies, but let's just try something out for the fun of it. More of an experiment let's say. We'll get you both a different outfit and you tell me if there's a difference of attention at the bar."

The video cut out as they left the room and there was a second one. I had moved in the bed to watch the second one that came through, which Taylor was already in resting a bit. She saw me watching and cuddled up to my side to watch with me. "You should just not watch this, you know she won't send anything good." Taylor mentioned.

I pressed play on the next video and loud music was playing. Sonia, Marni and Madison were in a bar and the video started with Madison's face clear and centered with a guy near her right shoulder. She seemed to be shooting an Instagram post saying, "Hello! Having so much fun at the Shoreline Bar right now, meeting new people and soon to be dancing with my girlfriends!" She panned the camera around to show Sonia with a drink in her hand a bit of glazed look on her face. Sonia's attire had clearly changed and she was wearing less than Madison. She had on a very short halter top with no bra on, evidenced by glimpses of under boob as she swayed. Her midriff was wide open and she had on a micro skirt that was skin tight around her ass and a few inches on her thighs. There were two men on either side of her trying to gyrate near her.

Marni was in a one piece dress, but it was totally different than before. This one was made of skin tight Lycra and had a plunging neck line, showing massive amounts of cleavage. The neckline dropped well below her chest, nearly to her navel. The dress itself went down about five inches past where Marni's pussy must have been. Men were ogling her left and right.

Madison texted, "Your women look so slutty right now. I also think they get terribly horny on ecstasy, but don't tell them that as I don't think they know they're on it right now. Also, Taylor, isn't this the place that you don't like to go to with Marni? I don't know why, it's packed and the bartender is so cute and friendly!" Madison ended the clip panning to an athletic Asian woman wearing tight jeans and a low-cut shirt. The woman looked over smiling at the camera.

Taylor went white as a ghost as she saw the bartender. "Who is she?" I had to ask. "It's...it's Marni's ex," she responded. "I didn't really think about them heading to the shore until I saw her. That woman nearly ruined Marni. Marni was the submissive in a power relationship with her...Lia."

Taylor's eyes darted back and forth thinking. She then rattled off, "Madison has had access to my computer and must have been doing her research on our past. It took me forever to get Marni away from her as Lia was a domme, but it started affecting Marni's goals in life as she seemed hypnotically commanded by this woman. When I first met Marni we emailed a lot about power relationships and what Lia did to her. She was extremely depressed and basically did everything Lia said. Eventually, and after a lot of stress, she left Lia for me over a year ago and I haven't really thought about it since."

Another ping hit our phones and another video was sent over.

Taylor immediately hit and watched, mouth agape. In it you could see Madison filming the women at a table in the corner of the bar and Lia standing in front who had just come over. "Hi Marn, you look lovely this evening." Marni's jaw dropped, clearly not expecting Lia's presence. "Oh, Lll...Lia? It's been...a while..." Marni trailed off. Madison set the phone down, still recording, and said, "Sonia, why don't we go dance a bit and let these two catch up."

"So Marn, you still with that slut Taylor?" Lia dove right in.

"Hey, Taylor is amazing...confident...and kind to me." Marni protested, a little drunken slur in the delivery.

"Shut the fuck up Marni. You know your pussy only gets soaked for me. I know you might have some nice play time here and there, but I own that pussy still and it only drools for me." Lia sternly stated.

"Lia, I'm with Tay.." Marni tried to come back with, but was caught off guard by a slap to the face. Marni, immediately went silent and looked down submissively.

Lia followed with "Tell you what you little whore, we'll do a test and if I'm wrong I'll leave, but if I'm right you'll do as I say, like we used to. I think you're remembering all the fun we used to have, how delicious my cunt tasted, how I made you beg...you're going to spread these beautiful legs of yours and I'm going to reach under this slutty outfit and stick my finger in that dirty twat. If it's gushing like I remember then I'm correct in assuming you miss me. Otherwise, if Taylor is all that then you should be dry as a bone down there."

"Lia, this isn't right. We're in a bar...I'm not with you..." Marni tried again to protest.

SMACK, Lia delivered another blow to Marni's other cheek. I could see Taylor welling up as she watched, her fist clenching.

Lia then stated, "These slaps, I know they are making you wet. I don't think I need to wait anymore, you probably soaked yourself the minute you saw me."

In the video you could then see Lia lean into Marni's ear and whisper. Marni started crying, nodding, and then spread her legs obediently. Lia moved in close after this. The table obscured what was happening, but you could see Marni's face clearly. Her eyes bulged a bit, her mouth was open and she started breathing heavier. She looked downward, not meeting Lia's gaze. You could tell Lia's arm was moving between Marni's thighs.

"Ohhh..ungghhh..." Marni mewled.

"It's a goddamn river down there!" Lia stammered, pulling her hand up above the table. It was clear in the video it was glistening in Marni's juices. "Lick this and tell me how even my hand for just a few seconds made you hotter than over a year with that boring bitch." Lia commanded. Marni was crying, "Lia, please..." "Lick it and tell me!" Lia yelled back.

Marni brought Lia's hand to her lips and started licking, softly stating, "Yes Mistress Lia, you know this cunt worships your hand."

Taylor brought her hand to her mouth and gasped, "Oh my god. She called her Mistress Lia and is using that tone. It took forever to get that out of her head. I've got to call her and stop this!" I interrupted, "...wait, think about what Madison will do...I think this is what she wants...your parents safety or letting this play out."

The video continued after Marni cleaned Lia's hand. "Come with me to the back room. We have some catching up to do." Lia ordered as they left the table and the video ended.

Taylor shoved the phone down, switched apps and hit record, in a panic she blurted out "You're right...you're right. She's trying to distract us, we can't do anything about that and maybe she's even bluffing, but we both have things to do and people to protect." I noticed a tear in Taylor's eye forming as she said that.

She bent down towards my cock, rotated her hips and leg over my head, and straddled me into a sixty nine position. I was left staring straight at her pussy and ass, while she began licking and sucking on my cock. I could tell Taylor may have used this position a lot with Marni as she seemed very comfortable and started thrusting her pussy towards my face. I licked upward and ran my tongue from her clit, between her lips, and dipped into her pussy a bit. I heard Taylor groan as I did this, her clearly liking cunnilingus.

She bobbed on my cock aggressively, sucking harder and making me grunt. Similar to the massage table with Madison, I was met with Taylor grinding her hips down and smothering my face with her pussy. She seemed angry and wanting to take it out on me, grinding back and forth, slathering my face in her juice. I was trapped as she coiled her back and pushed her face into my crotch. My ears were muffled, but I heard Taylor swearing out loud about Lia.

Taylor dismounted my face and swung her leg over my body so she was straddling my cock. I got a great view of her pale skin, smallish, but pert tits and her sparkling eyes. But she was in a frenzy. She grabbed my cock and rubbed the tip around her pussy lips and clit. Her pace increased and I could see she was using me like one of her vibrators. Possibly a game her and Marni played. She kept at it, but I was being driven crazy and I pulled at her hips. She knocked my hands away and screamed out, "That fucking bitch...Lia...I'm going to kill her...". As she said this she impaled herself on my cock, fully to the hilt.

"Ohhh, yesss...unggghh!!!" Taylor cried out.

"Fuck Taylor...fuck...fuck.." I repeated. Taylor was cumming and sweat was dripping down her chin, almost like a rabid dog. She arched her back and something hit me then causing me to cum hard deep inside her. She placed her palms on my chest to collect herself, breathed deeply as I felt her tighten her cunt as my cock relaxed, and then rolled to my side.

The calm was disturbed by another bing on our phones, which of no doubt was a group message from Madison.

"Hi lovers, good job on the videos so far, keep 'em' coming. I've got a video to share with you two. You see, Sonia is still dancing her feet off, but Marni mysteriously went to the back with that hot little bartender. I decided to follow them, let me show you!"

Taylor's eyes were bugging out as she rapidly clicked play on the next video. The video started with Madison walking down a dimly lit hallway. The bar music faded and she quietly came to a door and nudged it open just enough to get a view of the back office of the bar. Inside Marni was stripped naked, bent over a desk. Her tits had paper clamps over her nipples causing what must have been excruciating pain for Marni.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK...blows were being rained down on Marni's ass cheeks by Lia.

"Fourteen, fifteen...oww...six..teen..." Marni cried out.

"You're mine you stupid cunt. And I can't believe you took the nipple rings out that I got you. We'll have to change that soon, but those paper clamps will do for now." Lia ordered.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! Marni was shaking, sweating and bawling at this point.

Lia stopped, turned her around and pushed her shoulders down so Marni knelt. Lia then commanded, "We are just getting reacquainted so I don't want to be too rough on you...yet. Now, I have to get back to work, but I deserve a little welcome gift, don't you think."

Marni nodded sullenly as Lia undid her jeans and pulled them down revealing a thick bushed pussy. "I know you missed her...you know every inch of this pussy. Get to work." Lia stated coldly and pulled Marni's head in.

You could see Lia glance over her shoulder at the door, smiling right into the camera. Clearly Madison had been working with her and Lia was reveling in not only having her pussy eaten out, but knowing that Taylor would be watching everything.

The video ended with Madison walking down the hallway and calmly stating in to the camera, "Taylor, looks like you really must not be that important to Marni. She seems to have forgotten about you quickly. Oh and Adrian, we've been far too easy on Sonia now haven't we. Let's see if we can change that!"

Swingly
Swingly
101 Followers