The Universe Provides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you don't mind -- I couldn't resist," said Edgar.

"It's perfect," he said, watching Sage faintly tremble as he ran his finger over the words, "The Universe Provides."

"Anyway, I thought Star would like to see her sister off, if you don't mind," Edgar said, exchanging a knowing look with DF.

"By all means."

"Just give Sage the command. She knows you're her master now."

"Sage, say goodbye to your sister."

"Yes, Master," Sage said submissively,, her eyes downcast.

Suddenly, she turned to her sister, smiling brightly and scratching her head like a puppy.

"Roll over, girl! Time for bye bye kisses!"

"Gluhh!" Star snapped indignantly through the gag, shaking her head.

Sage sighed. "Don't worry, girl. I'm sure we'll meet again sometime!" She kissed Star on the nose, then violently levered her over, using the leash.

"Stay girl," she said, gingerly straddling her face.

It seemed to take a moment. A flicker of frustration passed over Sage's face, and she reached down, pinching her sister's nose shut for several long moments.

"That's better," she said, a serene smile spreading over her face. "I'm gonna miss you too, girl."

"But," she added with a gasp, "I think you're just where you're supposed to be."

She looked up, meeting DF's gaze for the first time.

"Sorry for the wait, Master. Would you like your own greeting as well?" she asked, pressing her face against his crotch.

"I'd like that very much, slave."

He smiled, as she reached up for his zipper and pulled out his thick manhood. She extended her tongue, and slid it slowly down into her throat.

He watched her interlace her fingers behind her head in a gesture of submission and display. It was a little formal for DF's tastes, but he didn't question Edgar's protocols -- he could teach her new routines when he got her home. He was certainly happy with what he was experiencing at the moment.

But suddenly, she looked uneasy, moving her hand down towards her crotch, than back up behind her head.

Edgar spoke up. "Sorry, that's my fault. Conflicting orders," he said, motioning to Sage.

DF had been so immersed in the blowjob, he hadn't even noticed the girl squirming under his new slave.

"It's okay, Sage. You can discipline her," DF said. "And Edgar, why don't you join in? The poor girl is probably just feeling left out."

Edgar smiled cruelly, kneeling between the girl's legs.

"Our girls have definitely had a Summer to remember. Might as well end it with a bang."

12