All Comments on 'The Unknowing Model, My Wife Ch. 05'

by Brad1996

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

Isn't it illegal to take advantage of the mentally retarded. This story steadily dived down to where the standard cuck became "not enough". Now it's just ridiculous. Perhaps it's time Dumbo began getting revenge. He could start putting estrogen tablets into Tim's drinks. It seems even his slut wife is beginning to feel guilty about all her "now cheating" after Dumbo set her up? Eventually Dumbo could slip a knockout drug into Tim's drink, then castrate him as he lay unconscious. Then wrap the severed cock up in plastic and present it to the slut wife, saying, "Here, this is want to craved from you boyfriend fuck buddy. have at it".

AardieAardie3 months ago

He has given his wife away and is being groomed to be the slave of both of them. he seems to have stopped his clean up duties but will be ordered to resume soon. Then it will be fluffing.

Stevewu609Stevewu6093 months ago

Yeah this story went completely off the rails. “The unknowing model” in the exhibitionist and voyeur category somehow turned into a story about a pathetic cuck husband and his cheating wife. Once the neighbor started bossing him around, the story started going downhill. The only sexy things to come from that which fit the story themes were the cameras, putting everything on the website, and making her tan nude—that all was much more exhibitionist/voyeur.

The main character being unable to satisfy his wife after she fucked the neighbor was unnecessary to the story. Maybe that’s a realistic thing to happen, but this is an erotic story. Why ruin it like that? Anna used to be all conservative and the husband was bringing her out of that shell and making her dress sexier and show off more skin and I wish the author would have kept pushing that envelope further and not just limited to Tim. Get her to flash in public. Go out braless with a thin top. Take pictures in public. Have sex on a hotel balcony. Go topless at a hotel pool where it’s allowed. Have her do intentional wardrobe malfunctions. Start giving her more wardrobe rules to follow and more nudity at home. Post more pictures and videos of the unknowing model wife on the website and talk more about the feedback from people on there.

Thats where I thought the story was going. The whole Tim dominating the husband and him being a pathetic small dick cuck who can’t satisfy his wife is a total boner killer. (To be clear, in real life, he’d be a piece of shit for taking advantage of his wife like that and sharing her nudes without consent and all that. But it’s fiction. That’s why I like reading erotica—because it can include stuff that can’t or shouldn’t happen in real life and it can be sexy since it’s not real and nobody is actually being hurt).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A bit disappointing after the last chapter thought Tim would be messaging him with instructions and taking her further down a dark path into the bdsm life style as she loves the spanking tit spanking etc hope next chapter sees a more dominant side to Tim

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have to agree, this story is gradually becoming a bit ridiculous to the point that the characters don't even seem real.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This level is just stupid. Waiting is ok but the story is of the rails.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This one fell flat and lost focus.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yep just kind of dumb now.

EmmeluringenEmmeluringen3 months ago

I like this a lot. Even Anna must know now that he knows. But everyone play the game of innocence against each other.

Keep up the god work, I'm looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

When is chapter 6 coming please

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

chapter six please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrad1996@Brad1996
Happily married to a sexy wife. I have had some successes in exposing my wife. But I have unfulfilled fantasies that I enjoy writing about.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES