All Comments on 'The Unknown Lord Pt. 03'

by mountian299

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ag2507ag2507about 9 years ago
You need an editor

There comes a point where the number of spelling issues begins to spoil a story. You have a big problem with homonyms, for example you confuse day of the 'week' with 'weak' and feeble - sometimes the errors don't matter, and sometimes they do, in which case the brain spins off trying to decode exactly what you are trying to say. Profit and prophet is another one. There are more. It's an interesting story but the effect of the editing issues is that readers will give up on you as the chapters progress.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

along with the misused words you also forget who is doing what within the next 5 words.you cant have sheila riding your dick with sheila licking your nut sack at the same time,and when did chaste become shasta?

LynchjimLynchjimover 8 years ago
Good story

Yes you made some mistakes but for the love of god ignore these other comments.

I thought it was a great story good characters great plot I actually want more maybe a pillow up when they reach for the stars and fight the machines please continue this story I loved it thank you

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 3 years ago

awww come on man you have to do more of this story it cant end like this on a cliff hanger

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Still love this story and I’m still waiting for more chapter please I’ll beg if it helps.

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY5about 1 year ago

what the hell you can do more so please do more of this story i loved reading it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermountian299@mountian299
First time writing one of these. Enjoy writing stories which always turn out as novels. Long winded I guess. I am retired from transportation industry. My early works are filled with errors miss spelling and poor paragraph formation. I tend to concentrate on the story more tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES