The Unlikely Quarterback Ch. 09

Story Info
Cock-blocked, Betrayed and Humiliated.
15.7k words
4.75
21.9k
25

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thanks to Alwaysready64 for editing and contributing some snippets of this story, and PASTMASTER for his beta reading.

*All sex described in this story will be between adults, 18 or over.

*****

Chapter 9 - Cock-blocked, Betrayed and Humiliated.

*

Simone's master plan of making love the week before she left for the summer fell victim to some sort of cosmic cock blocking conspiracy. The first few days, her mother surprised her with a visit by her aunt and although we did hang out and even made out a little, we never were able to seal the deal. The next day, Lillian got sick and needed help with the kitchen. So, Simone and I both spent most of our day filling in for Lillian. Between making calls, prepping the kitchen, and making sure everything ran smoothly, we had no time together that gave us any privacy. Things kept coming up, and to tell the truth I wasn't devastated by it. If anything, I was relieved. Sure, we'd have to wait until she got back at the end of summer, but I was hoping that my court cases would be settled by then and I could approach my first time with her with less stress hanging over me.

The day finally came for Simone to leave. I took her to LAX, parked and went with her to her gate to see her off. We said our goodbyes, kissed and she reminded me to call or beep her every day. She boarded the plane and I was left feeling alone. Before she left, she reminded me of the 'list' of people I was allowed to see.

The next day was my birthday, but I was really depressed and celebrations sounded torturous to me. I got a beep from Simone letting me know she landed safely.

"Hey, dopey!" Stephanie called.

This was her way to cheer me up. She knew me well and even if I wasn't obviously depressed, she had a sixth sense when it came to my moods. As always, she found me sulking in the kitchen.

"I know you're feeling in the dumps about Simone, but I've got a surprise for you that we just picked up..." she said, tugging my arm. "Come on, you'll like it I promise!"

I was led into the living room and sure enough my sister was not wrong. The one thing that could possibly perk me up.

"Lorry!" I yelled, running up to her and scooping her up, lifting her off the ground, twirling her around in a bear hug.

"Mikey, put me down!" she laughed. "You've gotten so BIG!"

"When did you get in? I didn't know you were coming!"

"Yeah, it wasn't my idea. Steph wanted to surprise you."

"I missed you so much!" I said, sincerely.

She brushed the back of her hand against my cheek and said, "Me too!"

"How long are you going to stay?"

"The whole summer, if that's OK with you?"

"What? Are you crazy?" I asked, and she looked perturbed until I finished with, "I want you to stay as long as you can, Lorry!" then she grinned.

"You better!"

All of a sudden, the prospects of going out took on a whole new meaning and to be honest I forgot all about Simone for a while.

My sister was 23, 4 and a half years older than me and she just finished her junior year at Washington State.

"How's school Lorry?"

"Oh, you know how it is..."

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, Mikey."

"Come on, who're you foolin'?"

"Let's talk about it later, OK? I don't want to spoil the festivities..." she said, I gave her my determined 'I'm not gonna let this go until you tell me what it is' look. "Don't worry it's nothing life threatening nor anything that you can do anything about, so... Later, K?"

"OK, but promise to tell me later."

"OK, I promise... Now you need to shower and get ready. We're taking you to Raging Waters today!"

"What? Aren't we a little old for that?"

"Come on! There are a ton of bikini clad 'hotties' there, you'll love it!"

I quickly showered and threw on some board shorts, a U2 'Under A Blood Red Sky' T-shirt Lorry sent me a year ago for my birthday. I grabbed some beach towels out of the closet and some sunscreen.

When I got downstairs, I was surprised to see Amanda (and less so surprised to see Candy which I was half expecting) downstairs wearing shorts, T-shirts and big beach hats. Their T-shirts were thin and in the right light you could see they had bikinis underneath.

"Baseball, basketball, football" I repeated in my head over and over to stop my erection from forming right in front of my sisters.

"Ladies?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Did I forget to mention they're coming too?" Stephanie giggled.

"Awesome! Can this day get any better?" I asked, trying to cover up my worried expression.

I had big crushes on both girls at one point and I felt it would be like slow torture seeing them wet clad in bikinis all day. I already had permission to mess around with Candy but before she left Simone reversed her decision on Amanda stating that she had a talk with her and it was OK if I messed around but nothing more. What was good for the goose wasn't good for the gander. I had a different moral code than her and I intended to be faithful to her even if we agreed that we wouldn't be so puritanical.

"Is Mom coming?" I asked.

"No. She said to just go ahead. She'll meet us later tonight, for dinner... It's not her cup of tea apparently," Lorry informed.

"You want to drive?" I asked Stephanie.

She jumped up and down and said, "Really?" and I handed her the keys. "Just one month and one week more to go!"

Stephanie's birthday is August 8th which made her one year, one month and one week younger than me. Yeah, I was nerdy like that but she was always proud I knew things like that about us. She was referring to the declaration that she intended to get her license on her 18th birthday. I had no idea why she wanted to wait but she got stubborn and insisted she just wasn't ready yet. Honestly, I think the whole reason she waited was because she wanted mom to force me to go with her when she went driving. The thing was, I loved hanging out with my sister and she didn't need to force me even when I teased her about it.

"Let's head out!"

"Shotgun!" Lorry cried. Technically it could only be me or Lorry up front since we were the only licensed drivers, Amanda and Candy still hadn't gotten their licenses.

"Fine," I moaned, "Just make sure she takes it easy on my baby," I declared, which caused a chorus of giggles.

The girls got in first and I got in on the passenger side. I realized that my torture was going to start right away. My car sat five, but not comfortably. It was definitely not a family vehicle and the leg room in the back left me spreading my legs out just to fit. I was now 6'3 220 lbs. I gained most of my muscle back since getting out of the coma but my legs were long and I found myself pressed up against Candy. She didn't seem to mind, as a matter of fact, she seemed to try to get even closer to me.

Amanda and Candy were both well endowed, had washboard abs, rounded asses and were in great shape from years of cheer. Simone was raven haired, olive skinned and had deep green eyes, Amanda had fiery red hair, pale skin, a few well-placed freckles and a temper to match; whereas Candy was like my sisters, blonde haired, blue eyed, and fair skinned with no freckles. To be honest I loved Simone the most because she had everything I wanted in a woman, and I found her black hair to be a change of pace and I guess more exotic. Amanda was smoking hot, and was definitely giving Candy and Simone a run for their money in the looks department. However, I never did connect well with Amanda despite our being friends.

Now that I had seen Candy naked though, she definitely had a leg up, no pun intended. But we both agreed to just be friends while I was still in love with Simone, so I had to do my best to fulfill my promise.

The ride to San Dimas was almost an hour and a half drive without traffic, but with Stephanie driving we'd be slow going so I expected a longer drive. Candy kept "accidentally" brushing her breasts on my arm and finding every excuse possible to lean into me. I had to stop my mantra that I'd chant to keep my hard-on down, before a Pavlovian response was associated with it. I stopped trying to hide my erection after a while, and Amanda just grinned when I caught her looking at me and I followed her gaze to my crotch.

Lorry must have felt confident with Stephanie's driving because she looked back and saw my predicament. Lorry gave Candy a look and Candy inched away from me to my relief.

"Sooo, Mike. Tell me something," Lorry began.

"What do you want to know Lor?"

"I was really worried about you with all of your legal problems coming up. I mean you'd need a team of competent lawyers to fight against the law firm of Hodges, Bernstein & Comely they are notorious... How did you do it?"

"You know..." I began, trying to think quick. I brought up the same lame lie I'd been telling everyone, "They agreed to take the case pro bono," I said quickly, but I should have known she wouldn't fall for it - it was too late.

"You hired Bender, Lawson & Lawson, they are the best lawyers in Southern California. THEY don't do pro bono," she said, with her older sister look that pierced my soul.

As latchkey kids, my mother worked all of the time leaving Lorry to take care of my sister and me. She was more of a mother to me than my own mother. I could lie to my mom, and whether she believed me or not, she always acted like she believed me. My sister, on the other hand, saw through every lie I told and never let me get away with anything.

Stephanie was looking at me through the rearview mirror, and Candy too gave me a stare.

"Eyes on the road!" Lorry reminded Stephanie before turning to me. "Well, are you going to tell me the truth or are we going to hash this out in front of your friends?"

Lorraine was planning on becoming a lawyer. She had a knack for seeing right through people and her problem-solving skills rivaled my own. She didn't have an IQ of 150 like me but I don't think she ever took an IQ test, either. She was the smartest person I knew. I was smarter than her in certain subjects, but I knew not to test my wits against her. I tried and failed too many times before.

So, I tried deflecting, "Why don't you tell us what happened with you, first?" I began, angrily. "I'm allowed to have secrets if you're going to pry them out then be fair and tell me what's going on with you first. What's the big secret?"

She thought about it for a few seconds, then surprised me by saying, "OK, fine."

In the past, she would pick through all the clues and social cues and see by my face whether she was on the right track. She could read me like a book. It was a sick version of twenty questions but she could zero-in on anything under interrogation in just five questions. For some reason, she was being reasonable and she flipped the script on me. If she did tell her secret, I was now the bad guy if I didn't come out with mine.

"Grandma's a bitch," she began bitterly. "She's been verbally abusing me for years. She had this sick hatred of other women and I was her captive audience. I think it stems from the fact that she miscarried her twin boys before she had our aunts and mom. I moved out of her home as soon as I left for college. My scholarship only covers tuition and books not room and board so I've been working part time to make ends meet. Even then, I've taken out thousands of dollars in loans and now they've raised tuition. It was the straw, Mike, I'm done... I can't afford it," she said, dejected.

"Man! I was WAY off," I said, breaking the silence.

I must have sounded heartless to her plight because I got punched in the arm by Candy, and all of the girls in the car gave me a dirty look and silent treatment.

"Sorry! Look, let me explain my secret and I promise you, you won't stay mad at me, OK?"

Stephanie already knew my secret and Lorry decided to give me the benefit of the doubt but the vixens sitting next to me continued ignoring me.

"First of all, I thought you might have been dumped. But that's silly, who would dump you? Then I thought, maybe you're pregnant, but if you were there are no signs of it and you are too liberal not to get an abortion - not to be heartless..." I said.

The girls looked like they were going to get even more upset with me but Lorry quickly confirmed, "That's true."

"Anyway, it's a relief to know it's only money. I can pay for the rest of your school and even pay off your loans."

"What?!" Lorraine exclaimed. "What's going on Mikey? You're not selling drugs or anything are you?"

"What? No, never... I'm not doing anything illegal... err... I mean I MIGHT have violated a few child labor laws before I turned eighteen but I'm not a criminal."

"Mikey! Out with it!" Lorraine exclaimed; it was her old mothering coming out of her again.

"I've been making money programming for the past couple of years! Companies have been paying me outrageous fees to solve programming problems that their engineers couldn't fix. There are bulletin boards on the internet where companies offer a reward for anyone able to fix their bugs or glitches. We are talking tens of thousands of dollars a pop! I have been making more money on the side than Mom does in years."

"No way!"

"Way! Not only that, recently I developed some software that I sold to another company for two million dollars."

"What? But if you are so rich why haven't you helped out Mom?"

"What do you think I've been doing, Lorraine?" I asked.

Using her formal name was an indicator of my building anger, she knew to back off.

"You know she makes less than twenty thousand a year? But her mortgage payments alone are close to thirty thousand a year. Then there are bills, etc. I have been paying for EVERYTHING for years now! Mom doesn't know, but I don't touch her money. I just transfer it all into an investment account for her. She has had her head in the sand so long that she never checks her statements."

It was silent in the car for a while and the looks they gave were at least no longer ones of anger.

"You're right Lorraine. I would have paid the house off and told mom to stop working if not for two things..."

Lorraine interrupted, "Mom needs to work, she needs the structure, something to focus on, if she had nothing to do, she would be a mental mess."

"Yeah, that and she needs the health insurance. Without that, the cost of her meds would be through the roof," Stephanie added.

"What's the second reason?" she asked after a moment of silence.

"Well, I wanted it to be a surprise. The deal for the software's sell went through right before the 'incident.'"

"So, you got paid while you were in a coma and you've been trying to take care of everyone's legal problems since then, haven't you?" she finished. "Always have to be the saint, don't you? You're not a monster, Mikey. I'm sorry I ever said you were. I, I was just so full of anger back then... forgive me?"

"Nothing to forgive, it's behind us now. We already said our peace on the phone."

I looked away from her out the window, this day was turning into a roller coaster of emotions.

"Best brother ever!" Stephanie added.

I looked back at the mirror and my sister was staring at me with a knowing twinkle in her eye. Candy reached over and pulled me into a side hug and wouldn't let me go. Amanda gave me a look I didn't understand, it was a look I have seen only once in Simone's eyes - love and desire.

"She can't feel that way. She had a boyfriend. Right?" I asked myself, but glancing back at her I wasn't so sure.

*

We got to the park and it was already nut-to-butt crowded as we squeezed our way in. After we got our tickets, we made our way to the changing rooms to get into our swimsuits. I was the first out so I went over to the counter to rent a couple of lockers for the day. Once I finished, I turned around to see the stuff of my wettest dreams. Two bombshells, one red-head and the other blonde, both with 90% of their bodies exposed to my view. To make matters worse, my sisters followed them out and I had to avert my eyes because, holy shit, they looked good, too. I had to stare at Amanda and Candy just so people wouldn't think I was perving on my sisters. Luckily, I wasn't the only one staring. One guy ran into a pole, a ten-year-old kid let out a wolf whistle and an old white-haired grandpa stared them down mumbling what he would do if he was 40 years younger.

Fortunately, we had a bit of refuge, Stephanie had called ahead and reserved us a cabana with a perfect line of sight of the wave pool. It sat on the edge of the fake sand beach that everyone was lying out on. The cabana would give us some privacy if harassment became too much.

Stephanie, Amanda and Candy were excited to get into the water so as soon as we laid out our towels so we put on our sunscreens and they took off for the closest ride. Lorry pulled me aside for a little talk.

"Listen, Mike, I'm sorry about what I said about you being a saint and all. You're a good guy and I wouldn't change a thing about you," she said, leaning into my side.

"So, what IS your problem with me?"

"With you, it's either black or white. I've seen you become a monster at times... No that's not fair... I guess when I think about it even at those times you were a good guy. What I mean to say is that you have a tendency to take things to the extreme. When you are good to people you do it to your detriment. You always think of others first even when you are the one that's hurting most. Sometimes I think it's because you don't love yourself. But that can't be true, I see so much love coming out of you that you HAVE to love yourself."

"You don't think I've thought of that? I deal with myself every day. I battle the demons, slay the dragons..."

"I see that, you've changed a lot. But I think there is a part of yourself you still hate. It's blinding you, making you desperate to make connections... I'm your sister - I worry about you."

"I can deal with that. It's good to have you on my side... I just wish you didn't live so far away."

"Well, maybe I can transfer to a school down here. There are much better law schools down here anyway... but, they are more expensive. Did you mean it when you said you'd help me with school?"

"Hell yeah! I'm getting a free lawyer for life out of the deal, aren't I?" I asked.

"You know it!" she laughed.

"Totally worth it, then," I grinned.

We laughed, hugged then headed off to the rides. We were in no danger of the girls getting in before us, the line was that long. All day long, we enjoyed ourselves, whether it was on the different slides the scariest being Drop Out which was a nearly vertical seven story slide that gets you moving up to 40 miles/hour. Amanda and I were the only one's brave enough to try it but it wasn't too bad for me, however Amanda had to go back to the cabana to properly pull her suit out of her cracks. I honestly couldn't stop staring at her forced camel toe. When she noticed she had me run interference for her, until she got to the restroom so she could adjust herself properly.

We all laid out on our deck loungers for awhile getting in a rest, when I was suddenly left alone with Amanda while everyone left to get slushy lemonades.

"Hey, Mike. Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course. You know you can ask me anything."

"Did I do something to lose your interest in me? I mean I get it. I shut you down a couple of times you asked me out, but I was just wondering."

"No, other than my interest in Simone and you having a boyfriend. You know me, always have to be honorable to a fault."

"I broke up with Todd. He's a good guy but he's heading off to a school back East and the whole long-distance thing wouldn't work for us. I told you I'd be free once we went to college, right?"

"Well to be honest with you, I've always liked Simone just a little bit more. But she was never available. If you weren't dating Todd, I would have gone after you with all guns-a-blazing."