The Unlikely Quarterback Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I miss my opportunity?" she asked.

"Ha, ha, ha..." I laughed, and she looked confused. "According to Simone, I have 'permission' to 'mess around with you as long as I don't develop romantic feelings for you!"

Amanda started laughing with me and she asked, "Why do you think it's funny?"

"The whole situation is absurd. I mean I finally get a crack at you without betraying Simone, and she is even encouraging me to sew my wild oats. She has this crazy notion that I can be happy with her and have multiple lovers as long as she can pick and choose whom I'm with. She even made a list." I exclaimed, exasperated. "She claims - by the rules that she set herself - that she won't cheat on me with any guy and that we will discuss any woman she takes as a lover beforehand. This relationship is a disaster waiting to happen."

"Why are you with her then?"

"I'm in love with her. I can see that if things don't change that we are doomed as a couple. I just need the right catalyst to break it off with her, because emotionally - I can't do it."

"She sounds like she wants her cake and..."

"Yeah, that's the point, though right? With that attitude, she never has to ever commit to anyone."

"At least you're not engaged," she said smugly. "You know... If you need a catalyst, the best one is to go with the program."

"What do you mean?"

"Follow her rules, get laid, force her to see that she is making a mistake. It's not like she can blame you for what she 'WANTS' you to do."

"I, I kind of tried that already."

"Yeah, I know, but with Candy. She's in LOVE with you with a capital L. If you're going to have a chance to stay together you need to 'mess around' with someone who isn't looking for anything long term. Candy isn't like that. She's extremely loyal," she said, knowingly and I confirmed that I knew.

"You know that her reputation of being a 'slut' is highly exaggerated. Yeah, she's had a lot of boyfriends but most of them were from Simone's insistence. I think she only had sex a handful of times... If you don't count blow jobs."

"Candy is a good woman and deserves a good man. I hope she finds one," I said, sullenly and Amanda looked at me knowingly. "What?" I asked annoyed.

"You wear your heart on your sleeve. Are you sure you don't have a thing for her?"

"No, I don't know. To be honest I might have stronger feelings for her than Simone."

She seemed surprised, I guess she was expecting me to deny it. "But?" she prompted.

"She deserves to be with someone that 'only has eyes for her.' Besides, she has already rejected me. I think you are right; I need to grow up. I need to learn what I really want."

"If you want MY help with that, I'm more than willing," she said, grinning.

I laughed, not sure if she was serious and said, "OK, maybe I'll give you a ring sometime," and she didn't respond, just smiled.

Amanda looked uncomfortable, "I shouldn't tell you this... although I didn't ever promise I wouldn't. If I tell you this, it needs to stay between you and me. Swear to me, you won't tell anyone else."

"If it's so private, why tell me?"

"Because, it affects you..."

"If I have to keep something from Simone, don't tell me..." I warned.

"You can talk to her about it, it's her secret after all."

"OK, I promise I won't say anything to anyone about what you're about to tell me as long as it's still secret," I said, holding my hand up like I was being sworn in. "But I reserve the right to talk to Simone about it."

"Fine," she said in resignation, as if she wasn't the one to bring this all up. "A couple years ago, Simi and I were not what you'd call model citizens..."

"Yeah, she mentioned that she went through a rebellious phase," I said.

"We hung out with a bad crowd for awhile, a few of them were street hoods and low-level drug dealers. They were posers if you asked me but they decided to form a gang," she said, looking ashamed.

"So - what? You were part of a gang?" I asked, incredulously.

"Well, I just hung out with them, until they started getting ridiculous. I quit hanging out with them and Simone stopped talking to me for awhile."

"She did say that the guys she hung out with were vandals but she didn't mention drug dealing..."

"Simone only told you what she thought you could handle."

"How do I know you're not lying to me?"

"You don't. But it's the truth. From what she told me she hooked up with a couple of them."

I had a million questions running around in my head but I asked the most obvious one first.

"How long?"

"She probably lasted a month before she quit. She told me that sex - if you want to call it that - was horrible."

"Why are you telling me all this?" I asked.

"I just didn't want to see you get hurt... She's lying to you and I get why. She's ashamed of her past. But it's just a matter of time before you find out the truth. If you find out later after you two are more - serious. It's just going to hurt all the more. Better you find out now so you aren't blindsided with it later."

"Are you sure you're not just trying to get me?" I asked bitterly.

"If that's what I was trying to do, don't you think I could have sabotaged her some other way without looking like the bad guy?"

I thought about it for awhile, then muttered, "Thanks."

I felt like shit for the rest of the day. I tried my best to put on a happy face as we rode a few waterslides but the girls started to notice how quiet I became. We decided to call it a day, since we had a long drive home and needed to get ready for my birthday dinner.

Lorry, threatened to use her detective skills to figure it out. But she backed off when my smile turned cold and I told her to leave it alone. The ride back was a somber occasion. I drove back and my sister Lorry sat next to me. When we got home, we all had to shower and change. I let Amanda and Candy use my bathroom.

I used my cordless phone outside, to beep Simone asking her to call me or to beep me a date and time she would available.

She actually called me back right away.

"Hey, stranger!" she joked. "Happy Birthday!"

We chit chatted about this and that. She told me about all the people there and how she was worried that she wasn't going to get along with a few of them. She complained about all of the bugs and how she was getting bit up ever since she left the plane.

"Tell me again, why are you pushing me to be with other girls?" I asked, "Because, I don't feel right about it."

"Baby, we are young and just dating right now. I don't want you looking back in regret," she said. "Not only that, I want to benefit from your experience... I don't want to lose you because of another bad experience... OK?"

"Fine, but I don't like it."

"Come on, Mike. You're a man, you can make up your own mind about all of this. Just remember you agreed to it, right?"

"Yeah, I did. OK, Simi. I still think it's a bad idea but I'll give it a try."

After the phone call the girls were still getting ready to go out. Candy came down stairs while Amanda was in the shower and asked me what was wrong. She could see by the look on my face that I wasn't ready to talk about it and gave me a hug and before pulling away she took my face in her hands and kissed me very sweetly on the lips.

"Thank you," I told her and pulled her back into a hug.

She gave me a cockeyed smile and said, "It's still your birthday and I haven't given you your birthday kiss yet."

I was thinking as bad as things were, I still had my friends and family with me. When everybody was ready, we left in two cars. Mom took my sisters. Amanda and Candy rode with me. No one said much on the ride to the restaurant. Amanda rode shotgun and rested her hand on my leg, comforting me.

When we got to the restaurant, I was surprised to see Delilah there, but she'd gotten there early and was waiting for us at our table. Mom and Stephanie sat on either side of her and Lorry sat across, so everyone would be more comfortable. When I first saw Delilah, I was worried that Candy and Amanda would have a beef with her. Stephanie must have informed everyone ahead of time because no one acted surprised, awkward or uncomfortable.

Being wrapped up in my own inner drama, I just smiled when I first saw her and told her we missed her at the park. She just smiled and wished me happy birthday. Everyone ordered, we ate and made small talk. After dinner, a cake was brought out and the staff sang happy birthday to me and put a party hat on my head. That made the conspirators happy as I turned about three shades of red. Stephanie was there of course to record everything with my camcorder. While everyone was eating cake, I was opening gifts from Mom, Stephanie, Lorry and Candy and a card from Delilah and Amanda.

After the party wound down, I went and hugged Delilah and kissed her on the cheek and thanked her for the card. Then Amanda and Candy went with me to my car.

Candy road shotgun and Amanda climbed in back because Candy would be the first drop off. I closed the door and went to the driver's side and got in. After we started our little journey, I noticed the girls' kind of whispering between themselves.

"OK what are you two plotting?" I asked.

"We were just wondering why you always open the door for us. Is it because you think we'll slam your car door?" Candy asked with a cute little grin that Amanda also shared.

"No, it's because ladies should be shown respect and you two are some of the most deserving, I know," I told them. That got me an "Ahh, how sweet," with a loving look and smile from both girls.

When we pulled up to Candy's house I went around and opened her door and helped her out. I also helped Amanda out so she could get in the passenger's seat and told her I'd be right back. I walked Candy to her door and she turns toward me at the door and put her arms around my neck.

"It's time you got your birthday kiss," she said.

I was thinking the same thing and wondering what she had in mind. The last time we got hot and heavy, it was too much for her, so I was wondering if she was testing herself.

She pulled me to her and the kiss she gave me was just as passionate and full of love than our practice sessions. I had to let her know how much she meant to me even if we were just friends, so I let my hand slide down to the center of her back and I pulled her tightly to me. My other hand found its way to her beautiful ass and I just grabbed hold and lifted her up.

She responded by letting out a breathy moan and wrapping her legs around me. I was starting to get wood and I still had to take Amanda home so I broke off the kiss and lowered Candy back to the ground.

Never breaking eye contact I smiled and said "I can't wait for my next birthday."

She smiled and put her hand on my chest and told me she loved me and then went inside.

As I was walking back to the car, I saw Amanda grinning.

I got in the car and smiled at her and said, "It looks like it's just you and me now. Muh ha ha ha," I laughed maniacally. "Do I get a birthday kiss from you too?" I chuckled.

"Maybe... If you play your cards right, maybe you'll get a little more," she retorted, laughing at me.

I pulled up to her house and leaned over expectantly.

"Oh, no. You're escorting me to my door too," she demanded.

"Oh... right!" I said, rushing out of my car and hurried over to get the door for her.

As I opened the door, I leaned in and helped her out of the car.

"What a gentleman," she mocked.

Once we got to her door, she turned to me after she unlocked her door.

"You have a choice," she informed. "You can get your 'present' right here, or you can come inside and cum inside..."

"Um, OK, I don't have any plans for tomorrow so I can hang out for awhile," I answered, shrugging. "Are your parents OK with me coming over so late?"

"My parents will be gone on vacation for another week at least," she said, happily.

"Oh... OH!" I said, realizing what she was suggesting.

I followed her inside, suddenly nervous. I felt like I had to piss, my stomach was in so many knots. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do anything with Amanda, but I got the feeling that she wanted to go all the way. As far as my girlfriend goes, I was practically begged by her to let this happen. And, as we discussed earlier at the water-park, I had to let this happen despite my trepidation.

Once inside, she closed the door and she turned to me and leaned in. I grabbed her waist and went for my promised birthday kiss. Our kiss was nice, I didn't feel as many sparks as I did with Candy, but she did put an extra effort into rubbing her tits into me. I was hard and ready to go.

When we broke apart, her face appeared flushed, her eyes lidded.

"Why did you break up with Todd?" I asked suddenly. "I know you said you're both going to different schools next year, but you still have all summer to be together."

"I don't want a boyfriend," she said. "I want to keep my options open. Todd was a good guy, but I don't love him. Also, I want to play the field, see what's out there..."

"Aren't you worried about STDs or pregnancies?"

"First of all, I'm on the pill, but also I only have sex with condoms. No glove, no love," she said. "Besides, I'm not a slut. I'm not going to participate in any orgies or anything. I just want to date for awhile before I settle down. I don't want to feel like I missed out on anything later."

"OK, fair enough," I said. "What about us? What would this mean to you?"

She blushed a little and answered, "Like I said, I'm not looking for a boyfriend, but if you want to have sex once in awhile... No strings attached sex... I think we can do that and still be friends. Don't you?"

I thought about it and then shrugged, "Let's see how it goes. If I start developing stronger feelings for you later, we might have to stop."

"Goody," she clapped.

"You know I'm still technically a virgin, right?"

"That may be true, but girls talk and from what Candy tells me... you're a fast learner... Actually, the word she used was savant."

"I don't know about all of that," I said, embarrassed. "I think Candy's passion had a lot to do with that."

"You DO have condoms, right?" she asked, expectantly. "'No Glove, No Love' applies to you too."

"Yep, I have a string of them in my car. I'll be right back!"

I ran out to my car and grabbed a string of condoms I had in my glove compartment. Not the best place to store them but I did just buy them the other day so I was confident they were fine. I ran back in record time and Amanda laughed at my eagerness.

"You mind if we just hang out for a bit first?" she asked, meekly.

The way she asked it, I could tell that Todd probably got to the point where he was only there for one thing.

"Yeah, sure," I said. "As a matter of fact, anytime you aren't feeling like 'giving it up' you just say so. Not only is it ok to change your mind but I don't mind 'just hanging out' with you, OK?"

She looked relieved, "Thanks, Mike. It's just that, I need some time to warm up or else sex can be kind of painful sometimes."

"Didn't you two have any foreplay before you would do it?"

"Kind of. I mean, he would kiss me sometimes and we would neck for a little bit. But once he got going, there was no stopping him."

"You don't have to worry about that with me. You tell me when you're ready and then and only then will we go any further, OK?"

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close and kissed me quickly.

"Thanks for understanding..."

"Sure, so did you want to hang out and make out until you are ready? Or, what were you planning?"

"I was thinking we could find a romantic movie to watch on cable. Sometimes they get hot," she said.

"OK." I said, while I sat down on the couch.

Amanda turned on the cable box, grabbed the remote off the top of the TV and sat down right next to me. We were so close that it felt natural that I drape my arm over her shoulders and bring her in closer. She almost purred.

She flipped through the channels but didn't find anything on that she thought would do it for her. She seemed disappointed and resigned as if tonight wasn't going to be a good night.

"You know, I have been reading up a lot of sex techniques and foreplay. I've even watched some instructional videos on methods people use to get their partners off. According to the books and videos, the best and fastest way to get you hot to trot is for me to go down on you."

"Yeah, I know. But Todd wouldn't do that for me. He wasn't very good at it anyway. Simone was really good at it and honestly it's the only way I have ever had an orgasm."

"Is that the only reason you were with Simone?" I asked.

She looked at me and said, "Don't get me wrong, I love Simi, but I am not attracted to girls. If it weren't for the fact that she is the only one that has been able to..."

"Can I try it?"

"I don't know. Todd used to complain that I tasted like fish. Simone said he was full of shit, besides, the one time he tried it, it was horrible."

"According to everything I have read, everyone has their own erogenous zones. How about this. I'll go down on you and try the techniques I have learned. You can tell me what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong. Let's see if I can live up to my reputation."

She got really excited and jumped up, grabbed my hand, pulled me up. We both ran to her room.

Her room was a mess, there were things strewn everywhere, piles of clothes on the floor, stacks of stuffed animals on her bed and in our haste we simply kicked stuff out of the way while stripping and sweeping the bed clean while we fell onto the bed in a mass of limbs, tongues and moans.

The experience with Amanda was almost polar opposite to Candy. No preparation, everything was fast quick and dirty. It was passionate and matched her fiery red hair. There were no barriers between us.

We were a tangle, our legs intertwined like a pretzel. Our bodies writhed together in a sweaty mess. My cock rubbed against her slit, her juices flowing out, wetting our thighs and matting our pubes.

As the angles changed, my head got closer to penetration. It slipped in a few inches and popped back out and felt so good I became frenzied.

"Condom! Now!" she cried, pushing me off of her.

"Shit, I left them downstairs!" I cried, and she looked pissed.

"Fuck it," I said suddenly. "I don't need condoms to do this."

"Wait..." she began, as I grabbed her legs pushing them up to her breasts and off to the side - years of doing cheer made her very flexible.

She was a little hesitant at first until I lowered my head to her quivering, exposed pussy.

All the books and VHS tapes on cunnilingus didn't help as much as the comedian Sam Kinison, who said "Just lick the alphabet." So that's the first thing I tried and it worked like a charm. She was squirming and moaning and encouraging me to continue.

"Fuck, Mikey. Don't stop. Ohhh."

I was saving the best for last though, I got some advice from a porn star from a "sex tutorial" I watched. Taking her advice, I sucked Amanda's click into my mouth so that it was just peeking past my lips then I sucked it in and out by sucking and spitting. When the clit came in my mouth the third time, I started flicking it with my tongue. And I kept up a consistent pattern, since the porn star said if you change it up too much it could throw the whole thing off.

Her breathing increase and she reached down to my hair and combed her finger through my hair and when things got particularly intense, she would ball her hands into a fist and pull my hair. It didn't take long before her erratic moans, turned to spaztic huffing and puffing. Her legs came down to rest on either side of my shoulders and suddenly clamped like a vice, squeezing my head in her thighs.

"Ohhhhh, fuuuck..." she moaned, and shook like she was having a seizure.