The Unlikely Quarterback Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her 45 seconds to catch her breath, because the tutorial said to try it again right away and you could give her multiple orgasms. But timing was key, wait too long and it would take a long time to cum. Do it too soon and she would be too sensitive.

I must have gotten lucky in my guess, because she tried to beg me off when I went back down on her. But soon she was back to her moaning, hands back in my hair pushing my face into her pussy. It only took a couple of minutes the second time, until her huffy, puffing, clamping, seizures began anew.

The porn star insists that if they come twice you could get them to keep cumming over and over again, but Amanda wouldn't have it.

"No!" she said. "I want you in me. I think there might be a condom on top of my dresser. Hurry!"

Her dresser was a disaster, jewelry, knickknacks, make-up, tampons, you name it, were piled onto her dresser dumping ground. I had to sort through a few piles but I did finally spot a foil wrapper amidst the clutter. I thought I was going to just fuck her missionary, but she had other ideas. I was going to tear open the wrapper but she held her hand out expectantly so I handed it to her.

"Let me do that. Lay down and let me take care of you. You're pretty big, a lot bigger than any guy I've ever been with and I don't want it to hurt. My pussy is nice and wet, but it's going to take awhile for me to get used to your girth and I think it would be better if I control the pace."

How could I argue with that?

I laid back, propping pillows under my head and shoulders so I could watch the action. She knee-walked to my side, got between my legs, bent over and popped my cockhead into her mouth. She swirled her tongue, teasing my bulging mushroom and flicking my slit. Then she sucked most of my cock into her mouth, her tongue riding the underside. Her lips seemed to be stretched around my cock and she sucked me hard, her cheeks going concave. She only bobbed up and down a few times before she stopped, tore the condom wrapper and strapped on my first condom.

She stood up, stepped on either side of my hip and lowered herself down. She leaned down and grabbed my cock and guided it to her warm slit. I entered into her a couple of inches before she made a slow bouncing and writhing motion, raising her ass up and sinking back down over and over again. Each time she would sink down farther, until finally she was sitting on me, crotch to crotch. Her pussy was tight and it squeezed me so hard I didn't know how long I'd last.

"Fuck! You are soo hot! You look like a nymph riding me like that," I said grabbing her ass.

"I've wanted to fuck you for sooo long. You have no idea," she said and I looked at her quizzically. "I've had a crush on you since sixth grade," she said.

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"You were always so unapproachable or I was seeing someone... I guess just bad timing"

She had great muscle control and she would squeeze my cock on the way up and thrust back down hard and fast. She was already so tight that the extra pressure was more painful than pleasurable. But I let her do her thing, the pain was keeping me from cumming. There was an unrelenting pressure building though and all of her tricks couldn't stop it.

I wanted to respond to her and tell her that the wait was worth it, that I was in heaven, but I couldn't get out a coherent sentence. All I could manage was grunts and groans and sometimes I would look into her eyes and call out her name.

As she rode me, she would occasionally lay fully on me, chest smashed into my hard chest. I would grab her ass and take over, thrusting in and out of her like a piston.

"OOOOOOHHHH, Miiiiikeeeey!" she cried, as she convulsed in her first cock induced orgasm.

That's all it took to set me off, her vaginal wall pulsing around my cock, a sudden rush of warmth as her cum enveloped me. I blasted off, shooting spurt after spurt into her.

"Manda! Oh fuuuuuck, Mandy..." I gasped.

She laid on me for a few minutes catching her breath before rolling off of me.

I'd like to brag that we went on to fuck in every position in the Kama Sutra, but we were both done. Besides, that was the only condom she had and she didn't want me to leave her to go downstairs for more. We didn't want to spoil the moment and we decided there would be many opportunities for fuck fests in the future. We wanted to end on a high note. We'd already set personal records, her with three orgasms and her first sex induced orgasm, and me with, well, I was just devirginized so everything was a record for me.

**

Simone and I kept in contact for the first two weeks of July but soon she seemed to be busier and busier and we called each other less and less. I didn't think about it much because I was busy working myself.

Even though I made a bunch of money from the sale of my software, most of my money was tied up in different projects. The bulk of it was to pay my lawyers for all of the lawsuits I was fronting for me and the girls. Also, Lorry convinced Mom to allow me to buy the house for her which took another chunk not to mention I also set up a school trust for Lorry and Stephanie. And after paying off all of Lorry's loans, UCLA agreed to transfer Lorry in to finish her degree. With her grades and recommendations, she was a shoe in for their law school once she finished her last year, that too would cost money.

Not only was I working my ass off doing as many programming gigs that I could before school started, but I had a contract to support my software for one year, meaning any bugs or minor changes in the code I was on the hook for. My code was pretty tight, so I really didn't have many bugs, most of the support issues stemmed from them not reading the manual first or interface issues with hardware, all of them billable.

Amanda and I hooked up when we could, but she had a summer job at the mall and we only seemed to be able to sync our schedule once a week. I also helped Lillian out twice a week at the soup kitchen to make up for Simone's absence. Lillian insisted I didn't need to do that, but she didn't try that hard so I went anyway and she was always happy to see me.

I realized soon enough that I would need a backup plan in case my lawyers couldn't get my charges cleared before the fall semester. I decided to take some classes at Long Beach City College. A lot of the classes there could be transferred for general education credits, and with all of the classes I already took remotely along with AP classes, I would be able to finish up with an associate's degree by the end of the fall semester. So, by the time I did start UCLA, (assuming I wasn't in jail), I would be a junior.

Candy and my buddies Ted and Dan were both going to LBCC, so it wasn't going to be so bad after all, it would be nice starting off school having friends for once. The only issue was that most of Ted and Dan's classes were across town on a different campus. LBCC had a separate 'trade school' campus, where they offered all kinds of trade classes like auto and plane mechanics, welding, carpentry and electrician classes. They did have a few GE classes they took at the main campus two days a week, so we would be able to hang out then.

*

During the last week of July, I got both good news and bad news. The bad news was, I got a dear John letter in the mail from Simone. She met someone new while on her trip to Costa Rica and she was in love, apparently. The thing that hurt most was the reasons she claimed she loved him were the same she used to claim she loved me. It was a sock to the gut. The good news was... she sent me back her beeper, so there was that... Yeah, anyway I guess just bad news.

I was too distraught and frankly embarrassed to tell anyone that we broke up. I coped by keeping myself extremely busy. I worked, worked-out incessantly and doubled my martial arts training. I was reverting back to my old anti-social self once more. I didn't bother calling Simone or writing her back. Looking back, I know that I must have been relieved in some ways, after I no longer needed to force things to happen.

The worst thing was Candy had a new boyfriend. I guess if I would have let her know that Simone and I were through maybe she would have broken up with him and went out with me. The thing was she was happy and I didn't want to ruin that for her. We still talked two or three times a week, it wasn't everyday anymore and I really needed her shoulder to cry on, but I refused to let her know I was in pain. Looking back, I guess our timing just sucked.

My sisters didn't seem to notice my change in behavior, I guess they were too busy themselves. Stephanie got a job with Amanda in a Gap at the Lakewood Mall and Lorry got an internship with a local law firm, Thomas Baker, Esquire. Stephanie was saving all of her money to buy a cheap car. Lorry was just trying to 'earn her keep' and get her own spending money for college. I told her that wouldn't be necessary but she wouldn't listen.

I kept myself so busy, in fact, that when Stephanie's birthday was less than a week away, I still hadn't gotten her a present. I wracked my brain for the perfect gift and the only obvious thing was a car. I promised her that I would find her a good deal on one if she kept her grades up. She got all A's this year so I had no excuses. I made a call to my friend Dan and asked him to look for a used car for Stephanie, one that could be ready on her birthday.

I had more than one motivation for getting Stephanie a car. First, I didn't want her borrowing mine. Second, I was tired of driving her everywhere. And last, I didn't want her walking home alone from school now that I was in college.

Dan called me back a couple of days before her birthday and said he found the perfect car based on what I told him she would want. He said he found an '83 VW GTI Rabbit for a couple of grand. He said there were just a few cosmetic things that would need to be fixed. Besides that, he would get new tires, brakes, oil-change, a tune-up the works for a couple hundred labor plus parts. The great thing was, he had nothing better to do and could have it ready for me the day before her birthday.

I asked my neighbor Olly, who lived two doors down if he wouldn't mind keeping it in his garage overnight so I could surprise her with it the next day. Lorraine and mom had a nice driving arrangement, Lorry would drive mom to work and pick her up, so she was free to use mom's car for the rest of the day. Amanda had her own car but it was a junker and was often in the shop more than not. Also, she only had a permit to drive so she would have Stephanie drive her to work. They worked out a deal with the manager to work most of the same days together so they could ride share. But I still had to give Stephanie rides from time to time.

My sister was so eager to buy a car that she even worked on her birthday despite her manager offering her the time off.

"Happy birthday Steph," I greeted, as she grumbled into the kitchen.

Stephanie was not a morning person and since working at the mall required that she go in early, she took to drinking coffee. I, the nice brother I am, made her favorite breakfast - Eggs over-hard, bacon, pancakes and coffee.

"What's all this?" she asked groggily.

"Breakfast, for the birthday girl!" I said, way too excitedly. I was known to be over exuberant at times, especially in the morning and especially to annoy Stephanie.

"Here's your birthday gift," I said, handing her an envelope.

She wanted to be annoyed but gifts always overrode that instinct with her. She tore open the envelope like she was a ravenous beast tearing into its prey. She had wild hungry eyes, and always put on a good show for anyone giving her a gift.

She found the card I gave her and as always read the long note I gave her every year telling her how important she was to me and how lucky I was to have her in my life. She teared up and found a $50-dollar gift certificate for Tower Records. I have to give her credit, if you didn't know her then you'd never know that she was disappointed. I wanted her to wait to give her, her real gift later that night.

After I dropped my sister off (Amanda had the day off), I headed back home and went back to work. I squeezed in my daily workout in between lunch and when I would pick up the girls. Around noon, I decided to go get a bite to eat so I went out for Mexican food at Baja Sonoras and I saw Amanda in line talking to one of her friends.

I was feeling really shitty about Simone and I didn't want to pretend nothing was wrong so I turned around to avoid a conversation with Amanda. Besides that, I was sick of women treating me like garbage and through transference (her being a woman) a part of me felt like she was bound to treat me the same, even though she never gave me reason. I was getting in my car when I heard her calling me.

"Mike! Mike!"

I looked over at her giving her a questioning look, and I stopped getting in my car, closed the door but waited by the side of the car for her to come to me if she wanted. I was kind of acting childish, but I had a lot of hidden pain and I felt like I had no friends to confide in. I didn't think she would come over to me but she did.

"Why didn't you say, hi," she asked, sounding hurt.

I must have looked like a fucking baby, because the emotions I had locked for the past couple of weeks burst out of me. I hated being in self-imposed exile, and I missed my friends. Tears started streaming down my face and I had to look away because as The Cure says 'Boys don't cry.'

"Sorry," I said, my back to her. "I don't know what came over me," I lied.

She hit me with a hug so fast it made my head spin.

"You want to talk about it?" she offered.

I wiped my eyes with my sleeves before turning around.

"Simone broke up with me. No big deal," I tried saying, nonchalantly with no success.

"What? What happened? Actually, why don't you come eat with me?"

"Yeah, OK," I said, feeling foolish.

There's no way I wanted to look so weak in front of Amanda. She was always the one that was strong, fierce, and spoke her mind. She wasn't known for showing compassion. I normally wouldn't trust her in such a vulnerable state but we'd already had a rapport and trust established from sleeping together. You have to have that when you trust each other enough to be naked together.

After we ordered our food, we got a table in the corner. It was a little loud since the place was full from the lunch crowd, but the noises covered our conversation, keeping it private.

"So... What happened?"

"Ha, ha, would you believe, she sent me a Dear John letter. She didn't even have the courage to call me."

"That doesn't surprise me," she said. "What did she say?"

"She said she met this grad student Felipe - Who is five years older than her!" I blurted. "She said at first she hated him, he seemed pompous and arrogant. But after working with him for a month, things just clicked. She said she just kissed him, but she wanted to do more but he's a 'Christian' and doesn't believe in sex before marriage or some shit like that... Can you believe it? It only took 3 weeks..."

"I'm sorry, Mike. Really. But Simone doesn't even know what she wants."

"That makes it OK? It was her idea for us to be exclusive. It was her rules... I didn't impose anything on her. I thought we loved each other, but it turns out that was a one-way street. To her I was disposable."

"She's a fool, Mike. But she's always been that way. She's been making bad decisions all her life."

"Yeah, I should have known better than to trust her."

"Come on Mike, not all girls are like her. You're a good-looking guy with A LOT of attractive qualities," she said, looking toward my waist and grinning.

"Are you coming to Stephanie's party tonight?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Of course!" she said.

"I've told everyone to wear dancing clothes, I was going to call you earlier to tell you too but I haven't been able to get ahold of you."

"Dancing? Where are we going dancing, Stephanie's just barely turned eighteen and a lot of her friends are under eighteen."

"It's a surprise," I said, conspiratorially.

We finished our food and we got up to leave.

"Can you give me a ride home?" she asked, batting her eyelashes as if she needed to entice me. "My car's in the shop and my ride left... she knew we needed some privacy."

I wasn't put out or anything but I got to thinking, for a friend with benefits relationship, (that she insisted on!), she still treated me like a boyfriend at times. Honestly, I didn't know what to make of that. I wasn't about to make a big deal of it but I made a mental note to keep an eye on her.

On the ride home she was very affectionate with me. I was trying my best to harden my heart again but that was really hard to do once she started rubbing my thigh.

"So, is that why we haven't had sex in two weeks?" she asked, suddenly.

I looked over at her briefly and saw the concern in her eyes.

"Pretty much," I answered.

"I missed you," she said, bringing her hand up between my thighs then slid then higher until she was rubbing my cock through my jeans.

I don't know why I said it but I asked her, "I thought we weren't exclusive."

"We're not," she cooed, rubbing me harder.

"Why didn't you see one of you other 'guy friends' if you were so horny?" I asked, looking over at her quickly to gauge her reaction.

She looked annoyed but I had to keep my eyes on the road so I looked away. She didn't answer me, rather kept rubbing for a minute. I felt her tugging at my pants and then the distinct sound of my zipper. I wanted to look down so bad but I was in the middle of traffic and I didn't want to kill us.

I looked around for a place to pull over, but there were none that lent any privacy, so I chose to get off the main road and pull into a neighborhood. Since I was driving down the narrow streets, there wasn't anyone that could pull alongside me and look into my car. Also, I had to drive slower, and would less likely be pulled over driving slow in a neighborhood.

My cock was suddenly engulfed in a warm wet heaven. Her tongue worked its magic and I used every ounce of my concentration to not crash my car. Her head bobbed up and down, and a couple of points I felt my cock head enter her throat. She seemed to have no gag reflex and all I could do was aimlessly drive hoping to find an appropriate place to pull over.

I have no clue as to how long I drove but I finally found a semi private spot next to an empty park. A dumpster was right next to the curb and it partially blocked the view into my car - it would have to do.

She worked my cock like a pro, and after five minutes I was about to blow.

"I'm going to cum," I said, desperately looking for a rag or some Kleenex I could unload into.

She came up for air and looked me in the eyes and said, "Go for it," before going back down on me.

"OH, Shit!" I groaned.

The whole idea of her letting me cum in her mouth set me off immediately. I came and came and after I finished, I simply slumped uselessly in my seat as Amanda took the time to lick me clean.

Once I regained my senses, I stuffed my flaccid cock back into my pants and zipped up. I looked over at the grinning Amanda and saw a little fleck of white at the corner of her lips.

"Um, you got a little something there," I stupidly pointed out.

She took her finger, scraped off her face, then stuck her finger in her mouth sucking it clean.

"Yummy," was all she said, never once did her grin fade.

"Wow, that was sooo Hot!" I said in wonder. "Can I return the favor?"

"No, that was just for you," she said. "You needed it."

"I guess so... I do feel a lot better. I guess there is something to that song about 'Sexual Healing,'" I grinned.