The Unlikely Quarterback Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hunched over trying to cover up as best I could. Rather than hand me the keys, she held them over her head, forcing me to stand up straight to reach for them. Amanda was laughing the whole time playing keep away. I tried to reach over her then she held them behind forcing me to get so close to her that I was rubbing up against her.

Finally, she ended the game and she gave me the keys.

"Not funny," I said, and she suddenly started giggling.

I followed her gaze to and saw my half hard cock dangling out of the front slit.

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed, quickly pulling myself back in my boxers. "You liked the show?"

"Yeah, too bad you put him away..."

I unlocked and opened the trunk and got out a poncho I got from a visit to Mexico and pair of boardshorts I kept in case I wanted to go to the beach spontaneously, which I have been known to do from time to time. I threw on the shorts then the poncho and a pair of beach flippy-floppies.

I looked back over at Amanda and said, "See anything you like?"

"Umm, YEAH, I think I 'found the beef,' [old commercial reference 'where's the beef']," she giggled.

"Something for you to look forward to," I winked.

"I can't wait! Can I ask you a question?" she asked, and I shrugged. "What the hell was that all about?"

"That was Johnny's older brother John, Jr. He's blaming me for all of his woes... He was a good guy, before all of this mess. I'm sure he's going through hell right now. Anyway, he was going to kick my ass. My only chance was to improvise a weapon and mess up enough of them badly enough to get out of there. OR I could figure out a non-violent alternative. Luckily, Junior is reasonable compared to his brother."

"So, your solution was to humiliate yourself?"

"Yeah... it was embarrassing, but I'm ok and thank god I didn't have to hurt anyone."

"Can I ask YOU a question?" I returned.

"Yeah, you know you can ask me anything."

"You said you were going to let me return the favor tonight..." I lead.

It was her turn to be embarrassed.

"Yes! Of course," she meekly replied.

"You better get back to the girls before they miss you. I'll wait out here and read a book," I said smiling. "It's Stephanie's eighteenth, let her enjoy herself and don't tell her what happened until later, OK?"

"'Kay," she agreed.

Amanda went back in the park and they must have danced for another couple of hours, because I found myself being woken by an excited tapping at my driver side window.

I got out of my car and posed in my new outfit, to the laughter of the girls. Even Amanda knowing the full story laughed at my antics. My sisters asked me about what happened and I lied, making up a story about a bet I made with a buddy that I lost (it was partially true so it even fooled Lorry or so I thought).

At the end of the night after everyone was safely dropped off at their respective homes, all I heard was when I finally walked in my front door was "best brother ever" from Lorry and then Stephanie said "Yep!"