The Unlikely Quarterback Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That bitch! She told me that the sperm sample was for a prostate health check!"

That caused Lorry to laugh all over again. She was laughing so hard her face turned red and tears were rolling down her face.

"Oh my god and it could only happen to you!" she finally choked out when she recovered enough to speak.

I was confused. I mean it all made sense. Simone took care of my kids after Candy passed. It could have been out of love or guilt but me being her baby daddy not just with Stephy brought a whole new outlook on everything.

"Look, Mike, don't be mad. She loves you. She always has. But she loves her husband too. Don't let your anger take that away from her. All you did was become a sperm donor, Tom's still their father and always will be."

I sat there befuddled for a while, but what she said made sense and after I really thought about it, I just shrugged and accepted it.

"It changes nothing," I said.

"That's the spirit!" she said. "Although it really does change a few things."

"Like what?"

"Well, like Stephanie and I are aunts to seven kids, not five so..."

"True! And you two are the best aunts they could ever ask for," I said.

"By the way, Simone wants more..."

"Sheesh, I don't know about that," I said, but she gave me an imploring look. She knew I'd do anything for her. "I promise I'll talk to her about it, OK."

"There's the brother I know and love," she said, before leaning over and kissing my lips.

***

Epilogue

***

Life does not ever go as you fantasize and neither did my relationship with Laura. If fantasies came true, we would have been married at the end of the summer. There would have been no problems with her kids, the divorce would have gone smoothly. As it happened though, her kids did take it hard that their daddy just up and left. The judge in Laura's divorce wanted him to appear in court before he would grant the petition.

Time heals all wounds as they say, only I do not say that. I do agree that with the passage of time things eventually work out. Over time some wounds kill, not heal. In my case though, the judge finally accepted that Gary wasn't showing up of his own free will, after we produced a videotaped message he sent to the judge explaining that he had no intention of ever making an appearance on US soil ever again, and he finally granted the petition.

So, someone must have been looking out for me because despite their initial acceptance of our relationship Laura's kids did accept me. They kept calling my Uncle Mikey all the way up until my marriage to Laura a year later. My younger kids accepted Laura as their new Mom right away, but Stephy had a harder time with it. However, even that worked out once she realized that her half-brother and half-sister were really her full-blooded siblings. I guess that distracted her enough to where her misgivings seemed petty. Once, she accepted our relationship. She tried to get to know Laura and found that she did really like her. She never did take to calling her Mom, but as long as the love was there, I didn't care.

My Jerry Springer-esque life did not end, weird things always happened to me that was hard for me to accept. I guess if you were to look at it in a biblical perspective you could say we all have our crosses to bear.

An example of the craziness was, I told Laura everything even the bit about Simone's kids being mine. Laura and Simone became best friends, their love for Disney and all the vacations we shared just came naturally. Laura was a very pragmatic woman and after talking with Simone about her desire to have more children, Laura approached me.

"You have one week a year where you get a free pass to attempt to get her pregnant. If it fails, you have to wait another year. That's the deal," she said.

"What?" I asked, flabbergasted.

I was ready to argue with her but she knew me so well it was spooky.

"Get off your moral high horse," Laura said, rattling off a diatribe of reasons for me to have sex with Simone. "This is for procreation purposes only. Your wife is giving you permission. This isn't a trap where I'm going to use this as an excuse to cheat. It was Tom's idea so he's fine with it too. And no, I won't get jealous. So, suck it up and get it done. Got it?"

"Yes Dear," was all I said.

I am not a wimp. But when faced with that logic what could I say? Simone was a great Mom and I loved her. Although she didn't have the figure she had in high school, to me she was still a very sexy woman. The idea of having sex with her didn't disgust me, if anything I secretly wanted to. I wasn't going to fight it.

"And by the way. I'm pregnant so we're going to need a bigger house," she said smiling.

1...345678