All Comments on 'The Unlucky Adventures of Steven Pt. 01'

by OverLookerKing

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer4 months ago

Looks like Steve should have read that contract a bit closer and maybe asked a few more questions! It's too late now! No, this definitely isn't the "THE END", it's just the beginning. This is only day 1, but unless this is leap year, there's only 364 more before the contract is fulfilled. Looking forward to finding out what other plans Josh and Lucas have in mind for their new sex toy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

hey, where do i sign up? smiles.

hungbottomhungbottom3 months ago

Hot!!! Wish I had roommates to use and share me like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
Pretty Good

But you don't share your new tight boi pussy that quick. Josh and Lucas should take their time working on breaking in this new gurl. ATM, double 'pussy' stuffing, teaching 'Stevie' on how to rim and deep throat, all of this happens before they then pimp her out to pay all of the rent for the place. So they end up with free rent and available throat or pussy when they want it. Stevie gets all the cock she'll ever want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOverLookerKing@OverLookerKing
I enjoy making erotic and arousing content such as short stories and captions as well as my FMK games. I also like to collaborate with other content creators and accept requests when I have the time. If you have an idea for a story, a request, or a collaboration proposal just ...