The Unsuitable Girlfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon was sure that of her sons Mark would be the first to be married, but knowing what Bethany was like it wouldn't be 'a' wedding it would be 'the' wedding, and definitely not the tasteful, humble church weddings that she and Keith and eldest daughter Stephanie and husband Darren had had.

"My parents let us sleep together when we stay at their house," said the clearly peeved Bethany. "Before my brother and his wife married, Mum and Dad let them share a bed when they stayed at their place. And my parents are both very good parents."

Sharon and Keith had met Bethany's parents in Adelaide on several occasions and did not agree with their indulged daughter's assessment that the rich couple were good parents. For example, when Bethany had finished high school at the age of 18, her parents had financed her trip to the 'schoolies' celebrations on the Gold Coast with her wealthy posse of friends. This meant ten unsupervised nights at Surfer's Paradise staying at one of its finest hotels, with no limit on expenses and the young Bethany knowing that her Daddy would pay her credit card statement with no review of what purchases she had made upon her return to Adelaide.

In contrast, Keith and Sharon did not allow any of their kids to attend schoolies, not even the local ones in Victor Harbor. Then to reward their daughter for her good grades in her Year 12 exams, Bethany received an all-expenses paid two week holiday to New Zealand, some of her rich girl friends getting a New Zealand holiday paid for too. But this was nothing new. A year or so before this when Bethany had passed her driver's test, her parents had purchased a brand new car for their daughter.

Again as she had done with Cathy, Sharon said, "Bethany, what your parents do in their house is their own business. Keith and I set the rules in this house, and we expect you to abide by them."

Bethany fixed Keith and Sharon a glare with her sapphire eyes. The entitled young woman was used to her Daddy's money protecting her from any situation she didn't like, but there was nothing that Daddy's wallet could do for her here. Sighing deeply and dramatically, Bethany said, "Okay, fine then, it's just for three days no big deal." She indicated her bag. "Mark, take my bag to your old room."

Mark obeyed his girlfriend without question despite her tone that was direct to the point of rudeness. But there was little chance of a different reaction. Mark worshipped the ground Bethany walked on, and Bethany was used to giving orders. Her family was wealthy enough to afford a live-in housekeeper, and the girl had grown up learning that some people were born to give instructions and some born to follow them, Bethany in the former group of course.

Bethany herself went to greet Stephanie and Hannah, the blonde city mouse looking most out of place with their country mice daughters. Sharon and Keith exchanged a look; two girlfriends down, one to go.

*

Four of Sharon's five pregnancies went to their full nine month terms, and in one case she gave birth at eight months in a labor that lasted just five minutes. While sitting in church with her husband and young family on Palm Sunday in March 1997, the heavily pregnant Sharon's waters broke unexpectedly and the baby was coming - and fast.

It was lucky for Sharon and her baby that the family's doctor was at the church service as was a midwife, and they escorted the now fully-dilated Sharon into one of the side rooms so she could have some privacy when she gave birth, as there was no way she was going to make it to hospital.

The midwife had only just time to remove Sharon's knickers before with a labor pain that felt no worse than a sharp menstrual cramp, the baby began to emerge from her birth canal, and less than a minute later her third son Dale was delivered to the delight of the churchgoers who were stunned by this extraordinary turn of events, an early miracle for the Easter period.

Perhaps Dale's extraordinary and slightly premature birth - the story of which never failed to embarrass him - led to some of his strangeness, both physically and mentally. Older brothers Alex and Mark took after their father looks-wise, while Stephanie and Hannah were like younger versions of their mother. Dale looked nothing like any of them, save for having the same dark hair as his father and brothers.

None of the family were overweight in the slightest, thanks to Keith and Sharon's belief in eating healthy food in moderation with plenty of exercise and hard work. Dale, however was skinny his whole life. Not just slim or lean, flat out skinny. If one was to visit a residential care facility for teenage anorexics, one would likely meet 19 girls and one boy, and Dale would be the lone male anorexic patient. Still, the boy had quite an appetite and was the one most likely to eat unhealthy food, but he never gained weight. If he spent a month on a cruise ship gorging himself at the all you can eat buffets and many fine restaurants on board, he would probably return having lost several pounds.

Lacking a love of the farm and not having the same attention to his studies as his brothers and sisters, Dale was a black sheep growing up and the hardest kid to control, not that he was overly rebellious or got into trouble with the law. However, there was one thing that was extraordinarily strange about the pencil-thin Dale that presented itself early.

A crush on a teacher and a character on a TV show is a fairly normal part of childhood, and Dale was no different. But Dale's teacher when he was nine was a very pretty and nice-natured young woman but extremely overweight, her weight somewhere around 250 pounds and her choices of clothes unflattering for a woman of her size. At least Dale, notoriously slack in the classroom, put in a good effort in school that year to try and impress the object of his affections. The character on the TV show from England was a girl a few years older than Dale and considerably overweight for a girl so young. Other strange things could be observed with Dale when he reached puberty. During trips to the library in town Dale would go through books about weight loss and dieting, his attention fixed on the 'before' shots of overweight women.

When tourist buses arrived at the farm during their day trip itinerary, the young Dale was always on the watch to see if the said tourists contained any overweight women, and when they did the skinny youth's face would light up and he would turn into South Australia's greatest sycophant, fawning all over them. Dale was practically bowing down to an obese lady and her equally big teenage daughters from Texas one day, and on another occasion followed a fat British tourist from Liverpool around like a dog with its tongue hanging out to such an extent that the young woman thought that Dale was 'special'. Then there was the time that Dale was nowhere to be found and nor could the overweight teenage daughter from a Chinese family on a tour bus. The missing teens were eventually located making out behind a storage shed, the outraged Chinese father indicating in Mandarin spoken at 1000 miles an hour that he was not at all happy.

At a church youth function one day, Dale's attention seemed to be on a pretty and slim girl Alicia - the twin sister of Hannah's boyfriend Jamie. But soon it became clear that Dale was not looking at the attractive Alicia; rather he was looking through her, his attention on a most overweight girl around the same age sitting behind her.

Lacking the same academic drive as Alex and Mark who moved to Adelaide to go to university and study geology and architecture respectively, Dale did move to Adelaide and find a job as a laborer on building sites. Sharon and Keith tried to encourage Dale to study to become a builder, but then along came Kayla, and all of Dale's attention was immediately elsewhere.

Kayla, who several weeks earlier had turned 19, like all of their son's girlfriends was extremely pretty facially, with big blue eyes and a nice complexion, her long brown hair thick and luxurious. A severe phobia of needles also meant no piercings or tattoos despite the undeniable fact that she was a bogan from a large family of bogans who were from an unfashionable bogan suburb full of public housing in Adelaide's northern suburbs. But given the now 20-year-old Dale's track record with women he found attractive, Kayla to nobody's great surprise weighed in at a massive 108 kilograms, 238 pounds if measured in imperial, alarming and amazing for a girl who stood just five feet two in height.

Dale was currently driving towards his parents' farm, Kayla in the passenger seat beside him, her bare feet resting on the dashboard, the fat teenager playing around with her phone, mindlessly texting and checking her social media. Whenever the young couple went out together it was always Dale who drove for the simple reason that he held a driver's license and Kayla did not. Unlike Cathy, Bethany and all of Sharon and Keith's kids, lazy Kayla had never bothered to learn to drive and had no intention of changing this, believing that some people (her boyfriend, family and friends) were meant to drive, while others (herself) were meant to be driven while they concentrated on their phones or ate junk food.

Dale's attire on this warm Saturday afternoon was a black tank top, shorts and sneakers, while Kayla wore a black skimpy top, denim shorts and was barefoot, although she had been wearing flip-flop thongs which were on the floor of the car. Kayla's immodest clothes showed off her massive round teenage tits, her breasts bulging out of her bra and top and her massive bloated stomach, her midriff consisting of one roll of fat upon another. Kayla's short shorts displayed her massive thighs and thanks to the lack of material, showed that her choice of panties were white cotton full-brief panties, the top of the teenager's knickers clearly visible above the hem of her shorts. All of Kayla's knickers were full-brief cotton panties, not because she had conservative tastes in underwear but because they were the only type of undies that comfortably accommodated her fat arse.

Kayla reached for a large packet of potato chips that was open and she and Dale had been sharing, took a handful and stuffed them into her mouth. Dale looked at Kayla eating her chips, her fat cheeks full and his eyes went to her fat tummy, the young man feeling his erection rising in his undies as was usually the case when he watched his plus-sized girlfriend eating unhealthy food.

Her mouth dry from the masticated chips Kayla then reached for another item that aided her obesity problem - a super-sized frozen soft drink bright blue in color purchased at the service station where they stopped for fuel and took a mouthful. Dale had a similar frozen soft drink only his was cola flavored and he likewise picked it up and took a sip, his attention returning to the road in front of him but only momentarily as Kayla burped loudly as the fizzy blue drink went down her digestive tract, the fat chick giggling like crazy afterwards, her rolls of blubber wobbling at her amusement.

Dale likewise burst out laughing. "Kayla, that's disgusting," he said, while attempting to catch his breath.

"Well, it's not as disgusting as when I do this," laughed Kayla, her voice showing a particularly broad Australian accent, so stereotypical it sounded like an English or American woman attempting the Aussie accent and failing badly at it. The teenager then lifted the fat right cheek of her big bum off the passenger seat and farted loudly, the disgusting noise emerging from the young girl's anus making it sound like she had shit in her shorts and her panties.

"Fuck Kayla - that is so gross!" exclaimed Dale, laughing harder while Kayla giggled, then took out her phone to photograph her boyfriend's reaction to her passing gas. Kayla's wind smelled something like the emissions of a sulfur processing plant, and the obnoxious odor of the fat teenager's fart soon entered her boyfriend's nostrils, Dale waving his hand under his nose to try and dissipate the smell. "Phew!" he exclaimed, causing Kayla's giggling to continue.

Dale looked out of the car, and saw a large group of trees ahead. "Kayla, I think I should stop the car and pull in there."

Kayla, who was busy on her phone sending her photograph of Dale's reaction to her lavatory humor loving family and friends with the caption 'My boyfriend's face after I farted in front of him,' was confused. "Why's that, you need to chuck a piss?"

"No Kayla, I think you should get you the roll of toilet paper out of the back and go behind the trees and check your knickers, I think you might have shit your panties a bit after you farted like that."

Kayla shrugged her shoulders. "Nah, relax I didn't shit my knickers, I just farted. I'm good."

"You sure you don't need to go to the toilet?"

"Nuh, I don't need to go, I can wait till we get to your parents' house."

Dale laughed. "Just don't block up the toilet like you did when you first came here."

Kayla smiled and gave her boyfriend an obscene hand gesture. "That wasn't my fault, I had my period and the shits and I had to use heaps of toilet paper to wipe my arse. Your Mum and Dad were so pissed off about it."

"Yeah, they were," said Dale.

"Talking about your Mum and Dad, are they going to let us have a bed together or what this time?" Kayla demanded, her voice taking on the whiny tone it always did when she was pissed off about something.

"I think no," said Dale.

"That fucking sucks, its 2017 not fucking 1957," sulked Kayla. "But your folks have all sorts of stupid rules. Like what was that with not letting you or your brothers and sisters not read or watch Harry Potter when you were growing up?"

"Yeah, they don't approve of books and movies about magic and shit like that," said Dale.

Kayla giggled. "It was pretty funny that your Mum dragged you out the movies that time and poured the drink all over your head."

"That was so fucking embarrassing," grumbled Dale.

"Yeah, but funny. I wish I'd seen that." While Kayla obviously could not go back in time and watch a then teenage Dale getting ordered out of the cinema by his angry mother, she was able to show Dale something he very much wanted to see.

Opening her legs, Kayla unfastened the front of her shorts and slid her right hand down the front of her white cotton panties.

Dale's eyes went wide and his erection immediately went up again. "Kayla, what are you doing?"

"I've got a sweaty, itchy fanny," whined Kayla. Inside her knickers, Kayla's hand went through the dense forest of dark brown pubic hair that covered her crotch until her fingers reached her moist, pink vagina. The fat teenager moved her fingers back and forward along her pussy, easing the itching, while her boyfriend could barely keep his eyes on the road as his cock throbbed in his undies.

With the itch in her genitals sated, Kayla extricated her hand from her knickers and fastened up her shorts. "Here, smell my fingers," said Kayla, holding her right hand under Dale's nose, the young man eagerly sniffing the musty feminine smells from the teenager's vagina that lingered on her hand.

"Mmm, pussy!" grinned Dale, feeling like he might lose control and spray semen everywhere in his undies without any stimulation from either himself or his girlfriend.

"Well, thanks to your parents and their rules you won't be getting any of my pussy until we get home on Boxing Day," said Kayla, removing her hand from Dale's nose. She then put a smile on her fat face. "Or will you?"

With the smell of Kayla's cunt lingering in his nostrils, her suggestive last comment and the fact that his fat girlfriend was feeding her face with chips washed down with blue frozen soft drink, Dale had a hard time getting his erection under control, something he only achieved when he turned into the front gate of the farm and drove down the long, jacaranda-lined driveway to the homestead.

Sharon watched her youngest son's car - dubbed a 'bogan-mobile' by her other kids - pull in and Dale climb out. Dale's frame, so skinny that if a black and white photograph was taken of him a casual observer might think he was a prisoner of war from the Burma Railway during the Second World War, got out first followed by his girlfriend. Kayla stopped to adjust her knickers which presumably had been riding up her fat arse, then her top down in a failed attempt to cover her stomach so fat that she looked pregnant. Sharon watched Dale and Kayla kiss deeply and make out with Dale's hands roaming all over her fat young body, the skinny young man fondling the teenager's rolls of fat and her huge arse, his fingers tracing Kayla's panty lines and the top of Kayla's knickers, the top of which were visible above the young girl's denim shorts.

Sharon could only shake her head as Dale played with Kayla's fat stomach. It was one thing for Dale to be accepting of his girlfriend's obesity problems, but quite disturbing that he seemed turned on by it. During a visit to Adelaide and spending time with Dale and Kayla, the four of them were in Adelaide's famed Rundle Street Mall, where fat Kayla, that day wearing a tee-shirt too tight and skinny jeans that caused her tummy to make a massive muffin-top, was standing near the pig statues, feeding her face with a large chocolate-coated doughnut filled with cream, custard and jam. A short way away was Dale, unable to keep the look of delight off his face, clearly sexually excited by the sight of Kayla gorging herself on unhealthy food. A group of young boys passing by had all laughed, one saying, "I thought there was only four pig statues, not five," this causing more hilarity among the others. Neither Dale nor Kayla heard the comment, Dale listening to music with earphones inserted and Kayla's attention firmly on the doughnut and her phone, but Sharon and Keith did to their embarrassment, but not as much as a few minutes later when Kayla and Dale began making out so much it seemed like they might strip off and have sex in front of the hundreds of people in the busy mall.

With such over-the top displays of public affection, Sharon would have been willing to bet a fair amount of money that Dale, despite at 20 being the second youngest, along with Kayla would be the second to make her and Keith grandparents. One person already thought this was the case. The day after the doughnut incident in Rundle Street, Sharon, Keith, Kayla and Dale had caught the tram in King William Street to Glenelg. In Adelaide's famed beachside suburb the quartet had encountered an elderly Italian man who looked to have had too much to drink for so early on a Sunday morning. A very friendly man, he had stumbled over and introduced himself, then looked at Kayla's expanded stomach and congratulated Sharon and Keith on the impending arrival of their grandchild, and Kayla and Dale for their achievement in becoming parents. Obviously a person who believed it okay to go around touching the stomachs of pregnant women he had never met, the elderly gentleman put his hand on Kayla's tummy and said that as she was carrying low he was sure it would be a girl, before stumbling off in the direction of the Glenelg Jetty.

Dale had laughed while Kayla sulked all day at the indignity of being mistaken for being pregnant when she wasn't, but this humiliation didn't motivate her to lose any weight. But still, Kayla didn't seem to have much of a sense of shame. During the first visit to the farm Kayla, afflicted by stomach problems and her period had spent close to half an hour sitting on the toilet having diarrhea, and had used so much toilet paper that she completely blocked the toilet when she flushed it. To make things worse, the smell suggested that Kayla had been eating a diet of cabbage, cheese, prunes and licorice for the past week. Normally this would have been extremely embarrassing to any woman, much less a girl just 18 who was a guest of her boyfriend's parents, but Kayla seemed more amused than humiliated and never apologized.