The Unsuitable Girlfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the next bed Mark's eyes fluttered awake and he thought he was still dreaming when the beautiful barefoot blonde Bethany appeared in his vision. Blinking hard, Bethany did not disappear and Mark felt movement in his groin area as he looked at her in her crop-top and panties.

"Wake up, sleepy-head," said Bethany in a soft and seductive tone, reaching her hand towards her boyfriend. "You're coming with me."

Dale had failed to stir from a deep slumber, and the impatient Kayla jumped her fat young barefoot body onto his bed, the jolt from her bulk having the desired effect upon her boyfriend and waking Dale immediately.

"What, huh ..." he mumbled, his eyes adjusting to the dim light before he saw Kayla's fat form on his bed. "Kayla what's going on?"

"Dale, these stupid rules are fucked, you're coming back to my bed with me," said Kayla, like the other girls taking her boyfriend's hand to lead him from the bed.

The three eager girls, each leading her boyfriend by the hand, walked fast on their bare feet back to their respective bedrooms, all three doors closing behind them.

In each bedroom, making out soon led to undressing and the respective couples were all stark naked. Alex's hands went all over slim redhead Cathy's naked body, fondling the soft fair skin of her breasts and her bare bottom, before fingering Cathy in her private feminine regions, stroking her red pubic hair and her pretty pussy flaps while Cathy jerked him off. Cathy reached into her bag and took out a condom, putting it on Alex's cock and soon they were locked together in missionary position, Alex pushing his cock hard up Cathy's cunt, the young woman trying hard not to squeal and risk waking her boyfriend's parents.

The next bedroom also saw plenty of action Mark's hands roamed all over Bethany's bare breasts and her perfect bottom, his fingers going between her ass cheeks and causing her to giggle and her bare toes to clench. Bethany's crotch was the next destination for Mark's fingers, and they stroked the blonde's shaved and sticky snatch, his fingers going back and forth along her perfectly bald pussy lips. After Bethany went down and sucked Mark's cock a few minutes, her nimble fingers teasing his balls, she put a condom onto his penis and got him to lie flat on his back. Straddling his groin, Bethany lowered her fanny down and inserted her boyfriend's dick up into her vagina, riding Mark cowgirl style.

The youngest of the three couples, Kayla and Dale, were quick to get into the action in the third bedroom. Kayla's plump fingers had Dale's boxer shorts off in seconds, and she was quick to grab hold of his erect cock and start jerking him off. She only stopped when Dale indicated for her to pause, so he could take off her over-sized tee-shirt and her white cotton full-brief panties, leaving the fat barefoot teenager completely nude.

Getting harder still by smelling the saddle of Kayla's knickers, Dale then went for the source of the musty female smell, getting Kayla to spread her legs wide, showing off her forest of pubes and her pussy. Kayla's vagina, while the lips were not overly fleshy, was large and wide, the moist interior dark. Dale got into 69-position, burying his face into Kayla's cunt, eating her out while she sucked his dick like she was sucking on a lollipop.

Coitus for Dale and Kayla was in their favored position, doggy-style. Kayla got down on all fours and thrust her fat arse high in the air, while Dale hastily put on a condom before staring at her bare bottom. He parted the cheeks of the teenager's fat bum to perve at her vulva and her anus, then inserted his erection right up into her snatch, causing Kayla to gasp and mutter the word 'fuck' under her breath.

Dale fucked Kayla hard doggy-style, her fat wobbling and plump boobs bouncing. Like Bethany and Cathy in the other rooms, young Kayla had to stifle her squeal of reaching her climax to avoid any chance of Sharon or Keith hearing this.

Orgasm was reached simultaneously for the three copulating couples, condoms preventing Alex, Mark and Dale's semen from squirting up into Cathy, Bethany and Kayla's uteruses and swimming up their fallopian tubes and possibly fertilizing one of their ova.

The trio of young women all removed the semen-filled condoms from their boyfriend's dicks, and while Bethany and Cathy simply tied knots in the contraceptive devices and hid them for discrete disposal the next day, Kayla put Dale's condom to her mouth and drank the semen, Dale getting hard again at the sight.

Usually after sex at home the girls and their boyfriends would shower, but here this wasn't an option, they could risk waking up their boyfriend's parents. Instead, Bethany, Cathy and Kayla each got handfuls of tissues and used them to clean their sticky fannies, the young women placing the pussy-scented tissues in the bags to dispose of with the condoms.

All three couples put their nightwear back on including all three girls' knickers, but rather than the boys going back to the sleep-out they stayed with their girlfriends, all six falling asleep within minutes, tired after long drives up from Adelaide on a hot summer afternoon and from unexpected and forbidden late night sex.

*

Sharon and Keith had their own ensuite bathroom that adjoined their bedroom, so there was little chance of the three young couples getting caught if either parent rose in the night to use the toilet. However, as the clocks ticked over to 2.30 Sharon awoke from her slumber, her mouth thirsty and dry. Rubbing sleep from her eyes, Sharon swung her legs out of bed and walked on her bare feet to the kitchen to get a cold drink of water. Sharon, despite being 52-years-old, the mother to five adult children and a grandmother to two young children, still had a good body and this was accentuated by the over-sized tee-shirt she was wearing, the panty lines of Sharon's knickers visible through the fabric.

One of Sharon's bare feet had brushed against her husband's leg as she got out of bed, and Keith - like his sons dressed in boxer shorts - also awoke. Keith was also thirsty and joined his wife in the kitchen, the couple drinking glasses of cold water.

"It's warm tonight," said Keith.

"Yeah, sure is," said Sharon. She glanced up the hallway, seeing the doors to all three of the girls' bedrooms were closed. "Why are they sleeping with the doors fully closed? It would get too stuffy on such a hot night. Unless ..."

Sharon rolled her eyes, sighed and walked towards the sleep-out with her husband in tow. Not to any great surprise the three beds occupied by their sons were empty and un-made, suggesting that they had vacated them at short notice.

"I wonder where they could be?" Sharon asked sarcastically and rhetorically, Keith likewise sighing at frustration at the rules in their house being flouted not just by one of their sons and his girlfriend, but all three.

Sharon and Keith strode towards the bedrooms and flung open the door shared by Alex and Cathy, seeing in the darkness the sleeping forms of their oldest son and his girlfriend together in bed. Sharon switched on the light, and she and Keith approached the pair of wrong-doers.

Alex and Cathy stirred slightly but did not fully awaken, however when Sharon clapped her hands repeatedly in their faces the young couple did wake up, blinking at the unexpected bright light.

"Mum, what the hell?" Alex complained.

"Oh, so you're going to break the rule about blasphemy too?" snapped Sharon. "What are you and Cathy doing in bed together? Get up now, and get back to your own bed. Come on Alex, I don't have all night."

"You can't speak to him like that, he is a grown man, not a child," Cathy complained.

"Keep quiet Cathy," said Sharon. "Alex, you get out of that bed that instant. Either that, or Cathy gets out of bed and sleeps on the sofa."

Sighing deeply, Alex got out of bed and looked at his stern-faced father. "Dad, these rules Mum and you make are stupid, times have changed."

"I don't care about things change, in this house your mother and I have standards, we set the rules and when you and Cathy stay here them, you obey them," said Keith. He pointed in the direction of the sleep-out. "Now go to bed Alex, your bed, not Cathy's bed."

Sharon and Keith watched their eldest son go on his way, mumbling and complaining under his breath, while Cathy glared at them mutinously. Neither Sharon nor Keith cared, they had more couples to deal with.

In the next room, Mark and Bethany were sound asleep, but the young couple jolted awake and blinked at the light when Sharon and Keith stood over them. "Mum, Dad, what's wrong?" asked the confused Mark as Bethany sat up in bed.

"I'll tell you what's wrong Mark," said Sharon. "You are in Bethany's bed, when you were told not to come in here. Now get back to your own bed and believe me, we will be talking about this more in the morning."

"He's not going anywhere, he's staying in my bed with me," said Bethany, the girl used to getting her own way and determined that this was going to happen now.

"Oh really?" asked Keith. He pulled off the sheet that covered Mark and Bethany, and picked up a small bottle of water Bethany had on her bedside table, unscrewed the cap and splashed small droplets over the young couple. "Water usually works well on animals that can't keep away from each other, and it works well on people too."

"You can't just chuck water at us!" Bethany protested, the blonde indignantly wiping the droplets off her arms.

"Would you like a bucket of water instead, because I would be very happy to arrange it," snapped Sharon. She saw her son hadn't moved, Mark not wanting to disobey his parents on one hand and not disobey his demanding girlfriend on the other hand.

"Why are you still in Bethany's bed Mark?" Sharon asked. "Get your arse back to your own bed on the sleep-out. Now, Mark!"

"This is stupid," Mark complained as he got out of bed.

"No, I'll tell you what's stupid Mark; you, your brothers and your girlfriends thinking you could get away with this stupid stunt," said Sharon.

Bethany swung her bare feet out of bed too, walking behind her boyfriend.

"Oh no, you don't go with him Bethany," said Keith sternly.

Bethany glared furiously at Keith. "I need to go to the toilet, okay? Or am I not allowed to pee in this stupid house either?"

"Don't be rude Bethany, and would it hurt for you to wear some proper nightwear?' Sharon indicated Bethany's sleeping attire, the mini-top that covered her tits and exposed her naval area, and her knickers, the shape of Bethany's pussy and bum clear in the fabric, leaving little to the imagination.

Bethany glared insolently at Sharon, determined to have the last word. "Your son likes it when I dress like this. He really, really, really likes it."

"Well I do not like it, and if you don't like the way we run things around here you can get your arse back to Adelaide tomorrow, Bethany," said Sharon.

Mark, clearly embarrassed, returned to the sleep-out to join Alex and Bethany went into the bathroom, slamming the door closed before slamming the toilet seat down too. The sound of Bethany pissing into the toilet was audible in the quiet of the house as Sharon and Keith went to the third bedroom. They had heard some noises from this room when they had been dealing with Mark and Bethany, so presumed that Kayla and Dale had already woken and were taking some steps to avoid detection.

Across the hall, they heard Bethany unwind herself some toilet paper, flush the toilet and wash her hands. The blonde brat fixed them a glare as she strode barefoot back to her room, adjusting her knickers around her vagina.

Not to any surprise Sharon and Keith found only one occupant in Hannah's bed - the fat form of Kayla pretending to be asleep. She opened her eyes and looked at the older couple as they entered. "Hey Sharon, hey Keith, what's up?"

"Where's Dale, Kayla?" Sharon asked

"He's in his own bed in the sleep-out," said Kayla, putting an innocent look on her fat face. "He's not here."

"Oh, stop acting stupid Kayla, we know he's in here," said Sharon.

Keith walked to the wardrobe door and flung it open, immediately revealing Dale's skinny frame hiding amongst his younger sister's clothes. "Well, well, well, what do we have in here?"

"What are you doing in your sister's closet Dale, looking for the magical land of Narnia?" Sharon asked sarcastically.

"Mum, Dad, there's a reasonable explanation for all this," said Dale.

Kayla giggled her irritating, hyena-like laugh. "Dale likes to cross-dress in Hannah's clothes." The smart-ass comment was designed to get on Sharon and Keith's nerves especially. While she knew that her hosts did not like unmarried people sleeping together, they absolutely could not stand homosexuals, bisexuals, transgender and queers and the comment had the desired effect.

"Do you think that this is funny, Kayla?" snapped Sharon. She turned to her son. "Get out of the wardrobe right now Dale and go back to your room." Sharon glanced at the bedside table and looked with increasing rage at what sat there. While Cathy and Bethany had hidden the boxes of condoms in their bags after use, lazy Kayla had completely overlooked hiding such incriminating evidence and had left the condoms in plain sight for anyone to see.

"Really clever, really clever both of you," said Sharon, indicating the condoms. "If you're going to break the rules in this house, at least try and hide it. And believe me, your father and I are not impressed that you did this in Hannah's bed. She's just 18-years-old."

Kayla shrugged. "At least you know I'm not going to get pregnant, and who knows, maybe Hannah and her boyfriend really enjoy themselves in this bed when you're not around?"

"Shut your mouth young lady, or you can go out to the barn and sleep with the farm animals where you belong," countered Sharon.

"Excuse me, who are you to call me a farm animal?" whined Kayla. "I don't belong in a barn!"

"You act like you do," said Sharon. She pointed at the floor where the knickers Kayla had worn during the day had been chucked there after Kayla changed her panties before bed. "Maybe picking up your knickers from the floor might be a good start to convince me otherwise, Kayla."

Dale still had not returned to his bedroom, and was clearly enjoying the argument between his mother and girlfriend until his father pointed at him. "Dale, bed, now!" ordered Keith.

This time, Dale did as he was told and Sharon and Keith left the fat Kayla to sulk in her bed. Returning to bed, Sharon and Keith could only hope that everyone else stayed in their proper beds for the rest of the night.

*

Farm life often meant early starts, and it was no exception for Keith and Sharon on Christmas Eve. Keith and son-in-law Darren were out at dawn to check one of the windmills, while house-proud Sharon commenced pre-breakfast chores around the house.

While at the house-next-door Stephanie and Hannah were early risers and already busy, the three sons and their girlfriends were all still asleep at the main farmhouse. Sharon didn't care, she was still completely pissed off at all six of them.

The first to rise were Dale and Kayla, Sharon catching sight of them walking towards the bathroom together. Kayla opened the door and went inside, and to Sharon's absolute astonishment not to mention displeasure Dale went to follow her in there. They were only stopped by Sharon's voice. "What is going on here?"

Kayla spoke up. "I'm going to the toilet, and Dale needs to shave."

Sharon's eyes went wide. "Dale is going into the bathroom with you when you need to go to the toilet?"

Kayla shrugged like it was nothing. "Yeah, we do it like all the time. It saves time."

Dale nodded in affirmation. "Yeah, there's so many people at Kayla's Mum's house that it's sometimes hard to get into the bathroom in the morning."

"Plus he's useful," Kayla said. "If I'm having a poo and I run out of toilet paper halfway through, Dale can just pass me a new roll of loo paper."

Sharon could barely speak from the mental images of this. Finally she managed to say. "That is inappropriate on so many levels."

Again, the dismissive shoulder-shrug from the fat teenager. "My mum and my step-dad don't mind."

"Well I mind, I mind very much," said Sharon. "Kayla, you go to the toilet in there, on your own." She turned and pointed in the direction of the master bedroom. "And Dale, you use the ensuite bathroom."

Kayla's expression soured, and in a display of petulance the barefoot teenager slammed the bathroom door closed as Dale reluctantly made his way to his parents' bathroom. Inside the main bathroom, Kayla walked over to the toilet and put down the seat. She lifted her over-sized tee-shirt and pulled down her white floral full-brief panties to show her full bush of dark brown pubic hair and her plump bottom.

Kayla sat down on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles, her fat legs apart with her snatch on display and began to pee, the sound of the teen urinating filling the bathroom. Like many millennials, Kayla could not stand to go anywhere - including the toilet - without her phone. Kayla looked down at her lowered knickers and her bare feet, and picked up her phone. Taking a picture of her lowered knickers and feet, making sure she captured the snatch stains on her panty saddle and sent it to her boyfriend, then remained sitting on the toilet to empty her bowels.

Also like Kayla, Dale could not stand to be separated from his phone from any length of time so had it within reach as he stood in front of the toilet in his parents' bathroom, having a piss. The sight of his girlfriend's lowered panties and bare feet while she was on the toilet immediately had an effect on Dale's cock, and made urinating with a rising erection very difficult.

On the back verandah, Sharon was watering the pot plants and trying to rid herself of the mental images of her youngest son and his fat girlfriend in the bathroom together when Kayla was sitting on the loo. Getting near the frosted glass of the bathroom, Sharon to her horror heard the sound of Kayla farting so hard on the toilet that it sounded like she would be blown off the seat despite her obesity problems. The sound of Kayla moving her bowels was the next unpleasant sound audible, then came the sound of her unwinding toilet paper to wipe her fat bottom.

Sharon shook her head, wondering why Dale would want to be in the bathroom with Kayla in the first place, and why Kayla would want him in there with her instead of wanting privacy. Having raised five kids while running a business with her husband, Sharon especially when younger valued the sanctity of the bathroom when she went to the toilet as it was the only time she got some peace, privacy and quiet.

Finishing watering the plants, Sharon entered the house as Kayla finished in the bathroom. Sharon heard her flushing the toilet and washing her hands, then the fat teenager emerge from the bathroom adjusting her knickers through her over-sized tee-shirt, texting on her phone as she walked barefoot to her room.

The despairing Sharon thought back to high school, when her biology class did an experiment of swabbing various surfaces, swiping them on agar jelly and then watching the interesting cultures that grew. Given that neither Bethany nor Kayla could bear to be separated from their phones even while using the toilet, Sharon hated to think what nasty things could be lurking on the surfaces of the two girls' mobile phones.

Passing the bathroom, Sharon could not help but notice that Kayla had as usual failed to realize that toilet freshener was placed in the bathroom for a reason, and was forced to grab the can and spray it around herself. Not for the first time, Sharon wondered if perhaps Kayla lacked a sense of smell.