The Unsuitable Girlfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Sharon had put a stop to Dale and Kayla going into the bathroom together, she could not stop the next extraordinary thing to happen. Cathy, wearing her short robe over her pajamas was walking to the bathroom, a holding some of her cloth toilet paper in one hand, and one of Rainbow's dog toys in the other. Trailing his owner was Rainbow, Cathy quite happy to allow the dog to follow her into the bathroom, the barefoot redhead closing and locking the toilet door behind herself and the dog.

In the bathroom, Cathy lifted her robe, pulled her pajama bottoms and her white knickers down and sat on the toilet, putting her family cloth on the cistern to use as needed. Even as Cathy began to pee Rainbow wanted to play, Cathy holding out the dog toy and engaging the German Shepherd in a tug-of-war, only pausing when she finished urinating and wiped her wet pussy with one of her cloth squares.

Cathy continued to play either tug of war or fetch with the dog as she continued to sit on the toilet to empty her bowels for the next five minutes. Sharon, not that she wanted to, could hear Cathy's voice encouraging the dog and the dog running around and barking and the older woman could only try to think of a logical reason why anybody would want to take their dog with them when they went to the toilet, failing to find one.

Sharon heard Cathy laughing and then her voice. "No Rainbow, that's not a toy, that's a special cloth for Cathy to use to wipe her bottom when she's sitting on the toilet doing her poo-poos."

Wondering what Alex thought if similar insanity went on at home, Sharon heard Cathy flush the toilet after about five minutes then wash her hands. The barefoot redhead opened the bathroom door, Rainbow attempting to stick his head into the toilet bowl, but not able to do so as the seat was down.

"Rainbow, do you really want to drink from the toilet bowl when I just did number twos?" Cathy asked the dog. Rainbow's barks indicated he did, so Cathy said, "Okay then," lifted the toilet seat allowing the dog to stick his head into the smelly toilet bowl and lap up the new water, Cathy herself returning to her bedroom to get dressed for the day.

Sharon felt like she wanted to throw up and thought she might not eat again until mid-next year, this feeling all the worst when Rainbow, his thirst sated from drinking the toilet water ran at Sharon and attempted to lick her.

Soon everybody was awake and Sharon observed the three girls out in the back yard near the pool fence. Kayla wore a white tee-shirt with a pink baby-doll dress that did not flatter her at all, Cathy was wearing a tee-shirt and active-wear leggings and Bethany wore short blue overalls over a tee-shirt, unusually giving the girly-girl a tomboy look. Sharon wondered what the girls were discussing, probably what a bitch she was and how much they hated her and the rules of the house. Sharon did not care about either.

It was when Keith returned and he and Sharon were having breakfast that their three sons and their girlfriends approached them. Bethany was the one who spoke first. "Sharon, Keith, we have something to say to you both."

Keith and Sharon looked at them. "I'll say you do," said Keith.

"We're all sorry about breaking the rules last night, taking the boys back into our rooms with them," said Bethany. "We promise it won't happen again. Alex, Mark and Dale are sorry too."

"I'm glad to hear it, but actions speak louder than words and there is not to be a repeat of last night either tonight or Christmas night, is that clear?" Sharon said.

"Yes," said Bethany.

"So you will be sticking to your own bedrooms tonight then?" asked Keith.

"Actually, about that, there was something we wanted to ask you," said Bethany. "We were hoping to change the sleeping arrangements a bit."

"Forget it," said Sharon.

"No, we were talking about it with the guys, and we were thinking that the boys could take the bedrooms, and we take the sleep-out for the next two nights," said Bethany.

"We're all friends online but we don't catch up in person that often, so it might be fun if we shared the sleep-out together," said Kayla.

"It will be like a sleepover - I'm sure you went to sleepovers when you were a girl, and Stephanie and Hannah had sleepovers too," offered Cathy.

Sharon and Keith looked at each other. Stephanie and Hannah did on some occasions have girl friends over to their house for sleepovers when they were younger, it didn't seem to be much harm allowing the girlfriends to share a sleep-out if that's what they really wanted.

"Okay then, but remember it's girls only," Sharon warned them. "No boys."

"Don't worry Mum, we'll stay in our rooms," said Alex. "I'm sorry about last night."

"Yeah, sorry too," said Mark.

"Me too," agreed Dale.

"Well, now that's sorted out we have a lot to do today," said Keith.

***

While Christmas Eve was going to be a quiet day with no tourists, as would also be the case on Christmas and Boxing Day, there was always much to do on a farm and the family got moving. Stephanie and Hannah got the cows milked and mucked out, the country girls experts at this task while the three Morgan brothers cleaned out the large chicken and duck enclosure, then the native animals. Sharon and Keith were busy with other farm work, Keith cleaning out the pigs and Sharon the horses, and Darren concentrated on cleaning out the sheep and goats. When this was completed, Keith and Darren put on their full bee suits and went to the apiary to complete the scariest farm chore, removing honey from some of the hives. Stephanie and Hannah took Stephanie and Darren's two children to the vineyard to pick some grapes for Christmas, Stephanie and Darren both keen to get the kids into learning to work on the farm from a young age. Stephanie, Darren and Hannah had heard of the indiscretions at the main house during the night, but were keen to keep out of it.

Conspicuous by their absence were the three house guests, Bethany, Kayla and Cathy preferring to spend their morning relaxing by the pool, mainly on their phones. Sharon was in two minds about this. She was irritated that the girls had not even volunteered to help while everyone else toiled in the warm weather, but when they did assist they were more a hindrance than a help and vegan Cathy's passive aggressive comments about farming always annoyed both her and Keith. So probably the trio were better off out of the way.

Other bizarre things happened throughout the day, mainly courtesy of Cathy's dog. Rainbow had certain needs and desires that required to be sated and decided that one of the passing farm cats would be an ideal partner to enact these with. Unfortunately for Rainbow, the cat thought otherwise and soon the squealing German Shepherd was running with his ears back and tail between his leg as the angry cat chased him, hissing, spitting and growling.

The next object Rainbow thought would make an ideal partner for some X-rated fun unfortunately was the Christmas tree that decorated the living room, the dog sending the fully decorated plastic pine crashing over. The Morgan family upon hearing the commotion ran into the living room to the bizarre sight of the dog attempting to mount and hump the fallen Christmas tree, and putting it up and fixing the ornaments took Sharon and her daughters close to half an hour.

Rainbow then decided that he need to relieve himself and quickly found the closest object handy to do so, in the form of Keith, who was sitting on verandah enjoying a cold drink when the dog approached and without warning lifted its leg and peed all over the most unimpressed farmer.

Dinner that evening was a barbeque by the pool, and Cathy of course put on her 'I'm a vegan and don't you forget it' attitude, while Bethany fretted over how many kilojoules were in all of the food items. Veganism and calories were not an issue for Kayla. The fat teenager emerged from the pool dressed in a white bikini and sat with her legs open, her wet bathers showing the outline of her vagina and that she was a natural brunette, feeding her face with a hot dog. The way Kayla ate the hot dog looked like she was doing something else entirely and Dale certainly was interested, Sharon observing her youngest son staring at Kayla in the same creepy way he always did when she was eating.

When it came to communication however, Dale and Kayla did so in a way completely alien to Sharon. Despite sitting right next to each other, they did not often speak but instead conversed using their phones, Dale messaging or texting Kayla, Kayla responding with a message or text of her own and so on.

Rainbow decided to make an appearance and a nuisance of himself again, this time running up behind Bethany when she was bending over and inserting his nose between her legs, smelling her fanny and her bum much to her great embarrassment and indignation. Having gotten an understandably cold reaction from Bethany, the amorous Rainbow decided that Hannah's leg was there to be mounted, and when dragged away from the youngest daughter thought that Darren might be more open-minded, the large German Shepherd grabbing onto the young man's leg until separated with some effort.

Midnight Mass was a tradition for the Morgan family every Christmas Eve. In the last decade it had actually moved times to become an evening Mass. Many of the people living around the town worked in the agriculture industry which involved Christmas work that was not 9 to 5, plenty had young children and with church attendance levels declining anyway, holding the Midnight Mass earlier was a logical decision.

At the church, where Hannah met up with her boyfriend Jamie and his family, Sharon kept a watch out on Kayla, Cathy and Bethany. She knew that the girls were not brought up in religious households and did not like church, but the trio behaved themselves and no problems transpired.

Returning to the farm, everyone went to bed, Bethany, Kayla and Cathy taking the sleep-out as discussed with Sharon and Keith earlier in the day.

The three girls were wearing the same nightclothes as they had the previous night although obviously fresh panties. Cathy wore her short white pajamas with white cotton panties underneath, Bethany her blue top with matching light blue panties with dark blue leg and waist elastic while Kayla wore pink full-brief panties under her over-sized tee-shirts.

Sharon and Keith were sound asleep in their bedroom, and Mark, Alex and Dale were snoring in their rooms, the doors open at the insistence of their parents to prevent a repeat of the previous night. Everyone in the other house was also sound asleep. Rainbow likewise was in the lad of nod, the dog dreaming black and white dreams of entering the enclosure of those strange birds and chasing them.

The lights were on in the sleep-out, the three girls all awake and on their beds and talking. Bethany lay on her tummy, swinging her legs and bare feet back and forward, Cathy sat with her legs forming a diamond her bare feet touching while Kayla sat with her knees against her tummy, wriggling the plump little toes on her bare feet.

Not surprisingly, the three girls had their phones in their hands but were not updating their social media or texting other friends or relatives, or even each other. The troublesome trio when sexting their boyfriends with photos of their panties and their genitals had not just sent these sexy photos to their respective boyfriends, they had sent them to each other too and now the young women were looking at the explicit photos, their knickers getting damp as they did so.

"It's been ages since we've been alone together," said Bethany as she admired a picture of Cathy's pussy.

"Yeah, and longer since we had any fun together," said Cathy. She giggled suggestively. "That special girls' only fun we don't tell anyone about, ever."

Kayla giggled. "Yeah, it's been ages since my fanny got licked properly. Dale's not as good at eating me out as you two." She again laughed and looked at Cathy and Bethany, seeing the looks of desire on their faces as they looked her fat teenage body over.

Bethany nodded. "Every time we've been together the last few months, one of us has always had her period and we couldn't do anything. First me, then Kayla and then you Cathy."

Cathy spoke up. "Talking about periods, have either of you tried reusable cloth menstrual pads yet like I suggested?"

"No," said Bethany and Kayla bluntly.

"Do you think you might make the switch to reusable cloth toilet paper?" Cathy asked.

"No, I only use proper toilet paper that you flush," said Bethany.

"That's gross," said Kayla. "I couldn't imagine wiping my bum with cloth and then washing it later."

"But family cloth feels so good," said Cathy.

"Yeah, it probably does feel good, but I bet it won't feel as good as my tongue does on your arsehole when I part your bum cheeks and go down on you," Bethany promised the redhead, who felt her fanny get damp at the thought of this and the memories of Bethany licking her anus in the past.

"No, it won't feel as good as your tongue, Bethany," agreed Cathy. The blonde and the redhead looked at each other, then embraced and locked lips in a deep, Sapphic French kiss, Kayla squirming on the bed as her pussy tingled at watching the two older girls making out.

Unlocking their lips but still staring at each other in hot desire, their fannies feeling aflame in their panties, Bethany and Kayla were brought back to reality by Kayla's voice, "What about the witch?'

Bethany laughed. "Yeah, you mean the witch spelled with a B."

"Sharon doesn't suspect anything," said Cathy. "She thinks we might try and seduce our boyfriends again, but she wouldn't dream about the things we do with each other when we get a chance."

"We've done it here before and as long as we're quiet and careful, everything's okay," said Bethany. "Let's get these beds pushed together so we have more room."

The three girls jumped off the beds and pushed them together, this relatively easy as the beds were foldup-style and relatively light, then leaped back onto them. Cathy, the only girl whose knickers were completely covered went to address this, sliding down her pajama bottoms to show her white cotton bikini-briefs. Bethany's sleepwear already showed her light blue cotton bikini-brief knickers, while Kayla lifted her over-sized tee-shirt to show off her pink cotton full-brief knickers. The indentation of all three girls' vaginas could be observed in the front of their panties.

"Such nice soft cotton," said Bethany, as she and Cathy stroked Kayla's pink knickers, the fat barefoot teenager squirming as her clitoris responded between her legs. Cathy's hand going around the back and touching Kayla's fat bum through her knickers, the redhead's fingers gently snapping Kayla's knicker elastic against her chubby upper thighs made the young girl hotter still. Kayla held up her tee-shirt as Bethany took Kayla's panty waistband and opened it at the front, the two older girls looking down the teenager's knickers and perving on her pubes and her pussy.

"So much hair down there, it's like a forest," said Bethany, allowing her fingers to play with some of Kayla's pubic hairs close to her waist.

Cathy likewise stroked Kayla's pubes. "It's like you were born in 1958 not 1998 and this is 1977 not 2017," she commented.

Kayla laughed. "In 1977 the bitch was 12-years-old. I wonder what Dale's mum was like back then? I can't imagine her being a kid."

"Probably as big a bitch then like she is now," said Bethany. "She's a control freak, she's got her husband under her thumb, the two daughters and the son-in-law are like robots and her three sons are grown men and they're scared of her. Anyway, I don't want to think about Sharon at all, I want to think about getting into your knickers, Kayla."

Bethany slid her hand through the front of Kayla's pants, her fingers going through the curls of pubic hair until they reached the moist entrance of her vagina. "I think you're getting a bit excited there Kayla, your fanny getting so wet like that." Her index finger went deeper into the moist, musty wetness between Kayla's legs.

Kayla giggled. "Talking about my fanny, do you think I should shave or wax it?"

"Don't you dare," said Bethany. She took her hand out of Kayla's teen panties, Cathy very keen to take her place and slide her fingers down into Kayla's knickers and feel her sticky snatch.

"I'm with Bethany on that," agreed Cathy.

"You both shave your pussies," said Kayla. "And you look so hot down there."

"Yeah, but for some reason a hairy pussy suits you, Kayla," said Bethany. "Remember how I let my pubes grow out earlier this year because you wanted to see my blonde hair down there? There wasn't much to see because I'm not that hairy around my pussy. Even if we did live in 1977, I wouldn't have a lot of hair around my pussy. Anyway, Mark likes my fanny with no hair so he can eat me out without pubes getting up his nose."

"Alex likes my vagina bald but likes the hair on my mound," said Cathy. "That's why I have a little triangle down there. Anyway, I'm sure you don't want us to just talk about our pussies, I think you want to see them for real."

Bethany and Cathy knelt in front of Kayla, the younger girl reaching towards their crotches and pulling out the waist elastic of their knickers, looking down the front of their panties at Bethany's hairless mound and Cathy's little triangle of red pubes, Bethany and Cathy stealing looks at each other's snatch. The older girls again opened the front panel of Kayla's knickers to perve on her pubic hair.

"It's not only a hairy box that makes you hot," said Bethany, she and Cathy taking their hands off Kayla's knickers and removing their tops, so they were bare-breasted. "It's this too."

The two topless young women put their hands on Kayla's mid-riff, fondling her rolls of blubber through her tee-shirt, skinny blonde Bethany sliding a hand up under the back of her nightwear to fondle the fat on Kayla's massive teenage arse.

Kayla giggled. "Dale gets turned on by how fat I am. He likes to watch fat girl porn and then act out the scenes with me after, which is strange because he's so skinny. Like you, you're both so slim and you eat so healthy. Why do you get turned on by me by being so fat?"

"Not every girl can pull off being overweight, but you can Kayla," said Cathy. "You're so pretty, and there's just something about you being a big girl that turns me on. Normally it's not my thing, but with you definitely." She stroked Kayla's pretty fat face, then the two girls locked lips, making out as Bethany watched on and put her hand down her own knickers, turned on by the Sapphic action in front of her.

"I'm with Cathy on that one," said Bethany. "Normally fat chicks don't do anything for me, but there's something about you that turns me on."

"It must run in the family," giggled Kayla as she and Cathy stopped kissing. "Earlier this year we were in this park and this old fat poofter guy with BO comes up to my brother Tyrone - he's way fatter than me - and starts chatting him up. He then says to Tyrone that he'd give him three hundred dollars cash if he went with him to the toilets and sucked his dick, and that he'd give him another three hundred if he could suck Tyrone's dick after this. Tyrone said no and said he'd call the cops if he came near him again."

"Yuck, that's horrible, get me a bucket," said Bethany. "Fat guys no way, but cute fat girls like you, yeah." She put her fingers over Bethany's mouth. "As long as you don't go opening this and telling any more stories about your fat brother and his fat gay friend in the park."

"Agreed," said Cathy. "Anyway, you're a bit overdressed there. We've got our boobs out, and yours are still covered, Kayla. Talk about unfair."