The Unsuitable Girlfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren's brother was a plumber and was able to make an emergency call-out to fix the problem, which turned into a lengthy and expensive job given the mess Kayla had made. Kayla made no offer to pay at least some of the bill and continued to treat the situation like one big joke, further demonstrating her lack of class and hygiene by leaving a pair of her dirty knickers on her bedroom floor and by failing to close the sanitary bag in which she placed one of her used pads, the soiled napkin visible to everyone who looked in the wheelie bin until Sharon threw some rubbish on top of it to cover it up. This was one of the rare instances where Bethany scored top marks of the three girlfriends. When Bethany had visited the farm when it was her time of the month, at least her used pads were fully placed in the sanitary disposal bags and discretely disposed of in the bin.

Sharon and Keith went out to greet their youngest son and his girlfriend. While Cathy and Bethany had attempted to debate the sleeping situation with Sharon, Kayla had already conceded defeat on this issue but the belligerent young bogan was still keen to voice her displeasure in her loud, whiny voice.

"So, Dale's in the sleep-out with his brothers and I'm in his old room when we share a bed at home and my Mum and Step-Dad are fine with that?" Kayla asked.

"Yes, you are 100 percent correct Kayla," said Sharon.

"Swell," said Kayla sarcastically, taking her bag out of the car. The bag was half-open, stuffed with her clothes and a pair of Kayla's knickers - white with small blue flowers on them - fell out, the fat teenager bending over to pick them up, giving Sharon and Keith a pretty good view of the knickers she was wearing today when her short shorts rode down her massive arse.

Sharon shook her head. Kayla was such a big girl but always insisting on wearing clothes for skinny girls such as short denim skirts, retro-style baby-doll dresses, mid-riff tops, tight jeans and shorts and most ironically active-wear such as leggings, despite Kayla doing no exercise at all. Most jarring was when she went to some 'Oktoberfest' celebrations in Adelaide's scenic hills the Mt. Lofty Ranges with Cathy and Bethany. Slim redhead Cathy, obviously being German, and beautiful blonde Bethany looked great in their frilly German dresses and aprons but fat Kayla's choice to wear the same clothes was definitely not a wise fashion choice.

Dale had also seen Kayla's knickers fall out of her bag and her bend over to pick them up, and seemed to be very excited by that, putting his arms around Kayla's fat young body, the couple shamelessly making out in front of Dale's parents.

"Okay son, I think we'd better get your things inside, your brother and sisters are all keen to catch up with you," said Keith, in an attempt to get the two apart.

Skinny Dale reluctantly let go of his plus-sized girlfriend, and the young couple made their way towards the house. Sharon would have preferred a stronger way of getting the two apart - a bucket of icy cold water. However, the intense making out was not a surprise. Sharon and Keith had visited the house that Kayla and Dale called home and struggled to rid themselves of the memories. It was the house owned by Kayla's mother and tow-truck driver step-father and was a mess outside and in, car bodies, a dilapidated caravan, other junk and overgrown vegetation prominent outside, and total disorganization inside. Worst was Kayla and Dale's bedroom, where most of Kayla's clothes including her dirty knickers ended up on the floor after use.

While there, Kayla and Dale had their hands all over each other at almost every stage or their tongues so deep in each other's mouths it would seem they would need to be separated surgically, Dale's hands going up her dress to her knickers. Kayla's mother - obviously a bogan and overweight but not obese like Kayla - was not the slightest bit concerned about the way her daughter and the daughter's boyfriend behaved. But given what the rest of the family was like, this was hardly a shock.

Kayla had a vast number of half and step-siblings thanks to her mother and biological father's many relationships and failure to use birth control but only one full sibling, a slightly older brother named Tyrone. Tyrone, who was unemployed and on the dole, spent his days sitting in the lounge watching television, playing video games and eating. Tyrone next to Kayla made her seem like the skinny kid in the family, and the young man's girth was so great that if he dressed in silver lycra and stuck a swastika to his fat arse he could attend a fancy dress party as the Hindenburg. While his sister looked like she was about to be mounted by her skinny boyfriend, fat Tyrone sat in his chair adjacent to this oblivious and feeding his fat face with chocolate cake. Then home came Kayla and Tyrone's older half-sister and her loser bogan boyfriend and taken him to her bedroom, where the two made an almighty racket enjoying themselves leaving almost nothing to the imagination.

Sharon watched Kayla's fat arse in her shorts as she and Dale made their and tried to think of something positive about her youngest son's girlfriend. But as usual, the only think she could come up with was that at least Kayla had a job. It wasn't a great job - working in the deli section in a small rundown supermarket in a dodgy block of shops containing a tattoo parlor and a pawnbrokers that gave high interest cash loans - but at least she wasn't on the dole like her brother Tyrone.

Stephanie and Hannah were making their way outside as Kayla and Dale went past, the two sisters greeting their skinny brother and his plus-sized girlfriend, Kayla stopping momentarily to pull her knicker elastic out of her fat arse when the overweight teenager got a wedgie. The sisters walked up to their parents, the quartet exchanging a look that told the others that this would be a long Christmas.

Keith looked at his watch. "How many hours is it until Boxing Day?"

Sharon laughed lightly, as did Stephanie and Hannah. "Too many hours," said Sharon.

*

Dinner for the family at Sharon and Keith's house went pretty much according to script when the boys' girlfriends were in the house. Kayla demonstrated that while she obviously enjoyed food she had absolutely no table manners and used a knife and fork to about the same competency as a four-year-old child, chewing with her mouth open when she did chew, much of the time she would swallow food items whole. At least she didn't burp and fart at the table unlike Kayla had done in the past, when visiting this house, at her mother's house in Adelaide and out in public. And Sharon could not get the uneasy feeling from observing her son watching Kayla eat out of her mind, dreamy-faced Dale seeming to be aroused by watching Kayla stuffing food into her mouth and feeding her fat face.

Cathy ate her pre-prepared vegan food in between talking about the vegan food and how it was prepared, and how the world would be a better place if nobody ate any animals or animal products. Sharon and Keith definitely disagreed with the sentiments given that they would be out of business pretty quick if every human in the world became a vegan.

Bethany offered little to the conversation, mainly concentrating on her phone, texting friends and family and going onto her social media sites, her response to Sharon when the older woman dared interrupt her by asking her a question while doing this a passive-aggressive one. While they did not stare at their girlfriends in a creepy way like Dale was doing with Kayla, it was obvious that Alex and Mark were completely besotted by the German vegan who never shut up and the spoiled brat who preferred her phone to having actual face-to-face conversations with other people.

Before dinner, Cathy had fed Rainbow his special vegan dog food, Sharon looking at the concoction and thinking that if she and Keith fed that to the dogs on the farm they would probably run away and contact the RSPCA. While the German Shepherd had wolfed down the contents of his dog bowl, Cathy rubbing the dog's tummy the whole time he was eating, after dinner it was a different matter. The dog, retching from the tip of his nose to his tail, vomited all over the hallway floor - fortunately covered in linoleum and not carpet - not far from the door of the main bathroom.

Sharon, Stephanie and Hannah turned the corner to see the dog departing and the massive puddle of vomit all over the floor and sighed. Sharon would have liked to have made Cathy clean up the mess but unfortunately Cathy and Alex had gone out for an evening walk together - apparently and unfortunately Rainbow had decided not to go with them - so it was up to her and her daughters to take care of the problem.

Stephanie collected cleaning gear from the laundry and she and Sharon and Hannah set to work on the unpleasant task, the three women mystified as to how even a large dog like Rainbow could disgorge so much vomit. Just as off-putting as cleaning up dog sick was the series of sounds that came from behind the closed and locked door of the bathroom, the occupant clearly having some problems with gas and frequent bowel movements, using a considerable amount of toilet paper in the process. It sounded like a gross-out scene from an immature teen comedy movie, not a film genre favored by Sharon or her daughters.

At this moment, Keith was playing with his grandchildren in the living room, Mark, Dale and Darren were enjoying some cold beers on the back verandah and Alex and Cathy were out for a walk. Bethany was not in sight, but just before turning the corner Stephanie and Hannah had received messages on their phones, indicating Bethany had uploaded more photographs of herself it seemed that she wasn't the one in the toilet. Given that Kayla was quite unashamed about farting in front of people, and when she went to the toilet sometimes she would pass wind so loudly it would be audible some distance away despite the closed door, the identity of the person occupying the bathroom seemed obvious.

The sounds of toilet paper being unwound from the roll holder was audible again quite a few times in a row, and the nightmare of Kayla's first visit entered Sharon's mind. "Don't you dare block up the toilet again Missy," mumbled Sharon sarcastically as she mopped the floor with plenty of disinfectant.

"Jesus, did that dog chuck all over the floor?" came a young female voice with a broad Australian accent from behind them.

Sharon, Stephanie and Hannah turned to see the fat barefoot figure of Kayla behind them, her phone in one hand and a can of beer in the other. "Yes," said Sharon.

"Oh, that is so bloody gross, better you cleaning that up than me," giggled Kayla, raising her phone to take a picture of them cleaning up dog sick before heading out to the verandah to see Dale, neither Sharon nor her daughters impressed by the fact that Kayla thought all this a big joke and worthy of taking a photo. Then all three stopped short.

If Kayla had passed by annoying them, then she obviously wasn't the one using the toilet. So who was in there? A burglar with irritable bowel syndrome? A ghost with gas issues?

Behind the toilet door pretty blonde Bethany was sitting on the toilet, her short skirt up around her waist and her knickers - white bikini-style panties with pink waist and leg elastic - pulled down around her ankles, her feet bare. Bethany's knees were open as she sat on the loo, not a single trace of blonde pubic hair on her female mound or around the slim pink lips of her vagina. Bethany always kept up the landscaping work around her private feminine areas, so her pussy always completely bald and smooth.

In Bethany's hands was her phone, the young woman as was often the case using her toilet time to update her social media. She put the phone down each time she needed to get toilet paper and use it to wipe her bottom, but would pick up her phone as soon as she could and resume her social media activities and texting. This included sending messages to her travelling parents and brothers.

As the pretty blonde finished using the toilet, Bethany also finished with her social media posts and placed her phone down. Bethany remained sitting on the loo, looking down at her knickers and the creamy colored stains left on her panty saddle by her vagina self-cleansing during the day.

Standing up off the toilet seat, Bethany reached behind herself and flushed the toilet but immediately sat back down on the loo as the cistern refilled, leaning forward and pulling up her panties to her knees. While at home back in Adelaide she could have sex with Mark pretty much whenever she wanted except when she was on her period, the unfamiliar feeling of being refused something - in this case being able to sleep with her boyfriend at her parents' house - made Bethany want sex even more.

Bethany smelled the cunt stains on her knickers, absorbing the soft feminine smells from her pussy into her nostrils, her clitoris tingling as she got hotter still. Again standing up off the toilet, Bethany took her phone and took a photograph of her stained panty saddle, then held the phone under her skirt to take a 'snatch selfie' of her vagina, then one of the firm cheeks of her bare bottom. Finally, Bethany reached down and pulled up her knickers, and when finished adjusting them around her box and her bum, took a 'panty selfie'.

Washing her hands, Bethany exited the toilet and walked straight into Sharon and her daughters, who were amazed that it was her who occupied the bathroom and was responsible for the sounds so gross it sounded like an exaggerated bathroom scene in a comedy movie. Stephanie and Hannah were also disturbed given that they had received messages from Bethany while she was sitting on the loo, peeing, pooing, farting and wiping her arse. While as young women Stephanie and Hannah frequently used their phones, neither of them did so while they were on the toilet.

"What happened out here?" Bethany wanted to know.

"Cathy's dog threw up all over the floor," said Stephanie.

"Oh, that's so disgusting, I'm glad I've never had to clean up dog sick," said Bethany. "At least you're used to doing things like that."

Bethany went on her way playing with her phone, leaving Sharon and her daughters equally disbelieving about how Bethany's mind worked. Sure, farm work involved unpleasant tasks but cleaning up dog vomit was not one that happened frequently.

"I just need to go to the toilet," said Hannah, going into the bathroom and casting a look at Bethany's departing figure, Hannah frustrated that her older brother had to find a stuck up and spoiled girlfriend who walked around like her shit didn't stink. But as soon as the teenager closed and locked the door, she found that in fact Bethany was mistaken this belief. Before pulling down her shorts and her knickers and sitting on the toilet, Hannah was forced to spray a considerable amount of toilet freshener around the bathroom to banish the smells from Bethany's bowels.

.

Bethany herself was completely unaware of the bathroom situation, she was more interested in sending a message. Seconds later, Mark's phone beeped to show he had a new message. Opening it, his eyes went wide as they took in Bethany's panty selfies, the sexy photo of her bum and best of all her snatch selfie. Feeling blood rush to one particular part of his body, Mark had to adjust his shorts and change his sitting position to avoid Dale and Darren seeing his somewhat embarrassing predicament.

Mark was not the only one of the three Morgan brothers to receive such an interesting message on his phone that evening. Soon after returning from their walk, Alex's phone indicated that he had a new message. When opening it, Alex soon found himself looking at a selfie of Cathy's white panties up her dress, and then a snatch selfie of her pink vagina and limited curls of red pubic hair. Then Dale's phone indicated he had a message, and quickly the skinny young man's eyes bulged at photos of Kayla's massive white panties and her very hairy teenage pussy, as well as her fat butt.

Alex, Mark and Dale not only had the challenge of dealing with erections that refused to go down, but the frustration at their girlfriends sexting them in a place they could do nothing about their desires.

*

Thanks to the Australian summer solstice and daylight saving, sunset for South Australia close to Christmas was very late on this warm Saturday evening. At the smaller house, Darren and Stephanie's two kids were fast asleep in their bedrooms, while their parents slept in the double bed in their own bedroom. Darren's muscular body was clad only in a pair of boxer shorts while Stephanie wore a light-weight pink nightdress. Stephanie's bare feet brushed against her husband's feet to which he mumbled and turned over, but both Darren and Stephanie remained sound asleep. Stephanie's knees drifted apart in her slumber, showing that she was wearing pink knickers that matched her nightie.

In the living room Hannah slept on the couch, the young girl barefoot and wearing an over-sized light blue tee-shirt. When Hannah's knees also drifted open as she changed position in her sleep, it showed that like her older sister her knickers matched her nightwear, Hannah's panties light blue while Stephanie's were pink.

At the main house, Sharon's knickers also matched her nightwear. The matriarch of the family wore an over-sized yellow button-up shirt with light yellow panties underneath and lay asleep on the double bed she shared with her husband, Keith like his son-in-law wearing boxer shorts.

On the sleep-out the three Morgan brothers were in their beds, dressed in boxer shorts. Given the raunchy texts their respective girlfriends had sent them, each young man if alone would have pulled down his boxers, got a large handful of tissues and indulged in solitary pleasures, but that they were sharing a sleep-out prevented this, so they had all fallen asleep.

Sharon had expected some drama from the three girlfriends over the separate sleeping arrangements before bed-time, but Cathy, Bethany and Kayla had simply retired to their bedrooms without making so much as a passing comment about this. As the clocks ticked past midnight the three girls remained in their bedrooms, but not asleep.

Cathy was the first to rise, the pretty redhead wearing a pair of short white pajamas with stars and moons on them, white knickers under her pajama bottoms. Getting her short, lightweight silky robe Cathy put it on and walked on her bare feet out of the bedroom, soon joined by Bethany.

Bethany wore a mid-riff blue tee-shirt that showed off her perfect flat stomach and naval, her bottom and private female areas covered by white bikini-style panties. The blonde swung her bare feet and perfect legs out of bed, the indentation of her vagina visible in the crotch of her panties, and left her bedroom and went to stand beside Cathy.

In Hannah's bedroom Kayla, her chubby teenage body covered in an over-sized tee-shirt with white full-brief panties with pink flowers on them also got out of bed, the younger girl accompanying the older pair in walking towards the sleep-out where the three boys were asleep.

"These rules are so stupid, I shouldn't be told that my boyfriend and I can't share a bed together," said Cathy.

"It is stupid, why do the boys always do what their parents tell them?" complained Bethany.

"Yeah, it's completely fucking fucked," agreed Kayla in her whiny tone.

Entering the sleep-out the trio of girls, walking silently as they were barefoot, made their way to the side of each respective boyfriend's bed.

Alex was the first to wake up to the far-from-unpleasant sight of Cathy standing beside his bed, barefoot and wearing a silky little robe over her slim figure clad in short pajamas. The pretty redhead extended one finger and put it over Alex's lips, then with her other hand pulled back his bed-covers and pulled him out of bed.