The Unsuitable Girlfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Cathy and Bethany took hold of Kayla's tee-shirt and lifted it off over her head, leaving Kayla now like her two friends - bare-breasted, wearing her knickers and barefoot. The two girls fondled Kayla's fat young breasts, feeling the teenager's nipples getting harder at their tender touch. They laid her back on the bed, fondling her rolls of fat, teasing her twat through her knickers before lying down on the beds one each side of her.

The three girls stroked each other's panty-clad bodies, writhing together in a three-way embrace, their hands going all over the other girls' naked boobs, Bethany, Cathy and Kayla all rubbing their bare feet against each other.

Bethany and Kayla kissed lightly on the lips, this turning into French-kissing, their wet mouths intertwined, between their legs in the crotch of their panties their vaginas getting wetter still. Cathy was far from left out, the panty-clad redhead got behind Bethany and kissed and licked the back of the beautiful blonde's neck, then did the same with the chubby brunette Kayla.

The combinations of girls kissing changed. Cathy and Kayla were next to make out while Bethany kissed and licked the necks of the other two girls, then it was Bethany and Cathy kissing as they writhed barefoot in their panties, while fat barefoot Kayla in her big pink panties licked and kissed first Cathy's neck, then Bethany's.

"I'm so wet down there it feels like I've started a period," said Bethany as the girls sat up.

"Me too," said Cathy.

"Make it three," said Kayla, sticking up her hand.

"We're going to make such a mess of our knickers if we keep them on," laughed Bethany. "So you know what we do?"

"Take them off?" suggested Kayla.

"Right first time," said Bethany. "Only we don't take our own knickers off, we take each other's knickers off. I'll take Cathy's knickers off, Cathy can take your knickers off and you can take my knickers off."

Without any further prompting and with obviously no resistance from Cathy, Bethany took the red-head's knicker waistband in her hands and pulled her panties down, loving the sight of Cathy's bare bottom and her red pubic hair as she did so.

As soon as Cathy's white knickers were off, the completely nude girl's attention was immediately upon Kayla's big pink knickers. With gentle hands, down came the fat teenager's full-brief panties, her plump buttocks and her very hairy pussy now fully on display, and like with Cathy's knickers Kayla's own underpants were removed over her bare feet.

The naked plump Kayla's hands went to slim blonde Bethany's waist, and down and off came her blue panties, Bethany like her friends barefoot and completely nude. The trio of girls sat on the bed with their legs wide apart showing off their very different snatches. Kayla's big vagina and dense dark brown pubes contrasted with Cathy's shell-shaped vagina with the red triangle of curls on her mound, and this in turn contrasted with Bethany's very slim pussy lips and her completely shaved cunt. The young women's legs were so far open that when looking closely below their vaginas their tight, star-fish shaped anal openings were in view.

The trio of girls gently and lovingly explored the other two girls' vaginas, providing manual relief to her clitoris and feeling her getting wet. The female smells made by the aroused vaginas of the three young women became stronger, and turned them on even more. The contrast in pubic hair was another turn on, the completely shaved and waxed Bethany and the semi-shaved Cathy, loving the very hairy muff sported by Kayla, while Kayla and Cathy loved that Bethany was completely bald down there. The slightly rough, sand-paper like texture on Bethany's female mound where her pubes were about to break through without further shaving in the next few days was a massive turn on to both.

Retrieving their knickers the girls held them up and began smelling the saddles of the other two girls' panties, Bethany absorbing every molecule of pussy smell from Kayla's pink and Cathy's white panties, while the other two girls enjoyed the wonderful smells Bethany had made on her blue knickers. Cathy also enjoyed the smells of Cathy's crotch left on the pretty German girl's knickers and Cathy in turn had a great time smelling Kayla's snatch stains on her pink panty saddle.

Putting down their sticky and smelly knickers, the girls lay back together completely nude, their fingers and tongues keen to explore. Soon all three girls felt the delights of their Sapphic lovers' fingers in their boxes traversing their fanny flaps and clitoral hoods, and stroking and gently pushing up into their anal openings to their rectums. Their bare bottoms, both their cheeks and the sensitive skin in between were fondled as were their tits, Bethany, Cathy and Kayla's nipples all rock hard. The three girls provided further stimulation by rubbing their bare feet together, this sending shivers up into their pussies. More making out saw the girls feeling aflame between their legs, ready for the finale that would bring orgasm.

"Now, the last time we did the triangle Cathy came in my face, I came in Kayla's face and Kayla came in Cathy's face so we start in that position, then change when we cum," said Bethany, her naked body trembling in desire as she and her friends got into that position.

Bethany lay down and opened her legs to allow Kayla access to her hairless twat, the fat teenager's tongue going straight to Bethany's pussy to commence eating her out. Kayla herself gasped as she felt Cathy's tongue go into her hairy young pussy, her teenage toes clenching at the sensation. Finally Bethany opened her mouth to eagerly receive Cathy's pussy, and she began to lick the redhead's vagina in earnest as soon as Cathy's fanny was in place.

Every sensation, taste and smell from the other girl's vagina simply inspired the girl eating her out to lick harder and harder, and to explore further. Curious tongues soon moved traversed twats and found their way to the sensitive skin that separated each girl's vulva from her anus, and soon each girl was licking the entrance to another girl's rectum, the young women feeling the sensations going up into their bowels. Then each girl would move her tongue back to the other young lady's fragrant fanny, the feminine smells in the room getting stronger and stronger. The owner of each vagina moaned at the sheer delight of having her twat and her anus licked, but neither moaned too loud. One they had to keep quiet so as not to rouse their boyfriends or worse their boyfriends' parents, and two, their mouths were too full of pussy to make much noise anyway.

The three girls could feel orgasm approaching as they pulled their heads out from each other's legs, the girls changing position. This time, Bethany's pretty face was inserted into fat Kayla's hairy pussy, Kayla eagerly began to lick Cathy's vagina while Cathy had the most enviable task of eating out beautiful blonde Bethany's hairless twat until she came.

Once again, the three girls felt in heaven as they lay in the triangle position on the beds, licking each other's vaginal and anal openings and the sensitive skin in their private female areas. Every taste and female smell made by each girl drove them wild, and soon the inevitable orgasms were close.

Kayla, with Bethany eating out her hairy box and herself licking Cathy's pussy was the first to reach orgasm. The pleasurable feelings from the fat teenager's clitoris turned from intermittent tingling to a wave of wonder that went through her genitals and into her bowels. Kayla felt the muscles in her rectum tighten, and with a rush of sticky pussy juice that soaked Bethany's pretty face and a cry muffled by Cathy's vagina, reached orgasm her teenage toes curling up and the rolls of fat on her young body wobbling as she did so. The young woman continued to lick at Cathy, hoping the redhead would cum in her face soon.

Copping Kayla's orgasm in her face and licking up the sticky result of her orgasm drove Bethany wild, and ensured she reached her climax within seconds. Bethany's orgasm travelled from her clit to her rectum, the pretty blonde stifling a cry as Cathy's tongue did its job and she came. Like with Kayla, a rush of pussy juice came from her twat soaking Cathy's face and again like with Kayla, Bethany's bare toes curled up at the point of orgasm, but unlike Kayla, Bethany had no body fat to wobble when she came.

With Kayla still going to town on her pussy and the result of Bethany's climax in her mouth and over her face, Cathy reached her own climax within another 20 seconds. The wonderful sensations flowing from her vagina and into her rectum ensured that Kayla's chubby, pretty young face sported the sticky result of Cathy's orgasm, the young redhead's toes curling up with her muttering something in German into Kayla's pussy as she came too.

Exhausted and recovering their breaths, the three girls moved out of their sex act position and lay nude together, stroking each other's hair. "That was amazing," said Bethany.

"It sure was, better than any time with a guy," conferred Cathy.

"Let's go and take a shower together," said the eager young Kayla, but the older girls frowned at the suggestion.

"I want to shower with you both more than anything, but if we all go in the bathroom together and shower we'll wake everyone up and get caught," said Bethany.

"Yeah, we can't take the risk," said Cathy.

"I didn't think of that," said Kayla, looking disappointed.

"Oh well, don't feel too bad," said Bethany. "Next Saturday - the night before New Years' Eve - Mark has a buck's night for one of his friends, so I'll have the place to myself. So if you come over we can have all the fun we like, and shower together as much as we want."

"Count me in," said Cathy.

"Me too, I can't wait," squealed Kayla.

"For now though, its trusty tissues for our pussies," said Bethany, picking up a tissue box, she and Kayla and Cathy each grabbing a huge handful and using them to clean their vaginas, the sweaty skin between their buttocks and their anal areas, also sticky from stray vaginal dampness. More tissues wiped any remaining traces of orgasm from around the girls' faces, and they washed their hands with a bottle of water Cathy had beside her bed.

The three girls put their knickers back on and then the rest of their nightclothes. "It still smells a bit female in here," said Bethany, taking some of her body-spray and spraying it around. "If Sharon comes in here, I don't want it to be smelling of pussy otherwise she'll know something has been going on."

Hiding the pussy-smelling tissues for discrete disposal in the morning and pushing the beds apart to their previous positions, got into their separate beds and prepared to go to sleep.

"It's gone one, we'd better get to sleep otherwise Santa won't come," giggled Kayla.

Cathy laughed. "I don't think he'll be coming to see us anyway, considering how bad we've been."

"Who needs Santa when we've got tomorrow night?" asked Bethany suggestively. "I'm not sure about you, but I think we have another sleepover to mark our last night at the farm."

"Yeah!" Kayla and Cathy agreed.

"And then we have fun at my place next Saturday night," said Bethany. "With a nice shower together after. And now, we'd better go to sleep otherwise the witch might be on the warpath. If she only knew what we were doing tonight ..."

"At least we can't get pregnant," said Kayla.

"Yeah, but Sharon doesn't like homosexuals, so I presume she does not approve of lesbians either," said Cathy.

After such fun together, the three girls drifted off to sleep very soon, and within an hour Sharon was awake to get a glass of water and make sure nothing was going on like last night. Her three sons, Alex, Mark and Dale were sound asleep in her own beds, and their three girlfriends were likewise sleeping soundly in their beds on the sleep-out, so satisfied that nothing had happened, Sharon went back to bed and fell asleep next to her husband.

Sharon of course could not see into the minds of her sons or her girlfriends, so had no idea that Alex and Mark as she looked at them were both dreaming about heterosexual sex with Cathy and Bethany, Alex doing it with Cathy in the missionary position and Mark screwing Bethany in cowgirl position. Youngest son Dale's dream was more bizarre. He and Kayla were at an all-you-can-eat restaurant they liked in Port Adelaide, Dale watching Kayla wearing her Oktoberfest outfit and eating a hamburger, a hot dog, fries, doughnuts, cheesecake and ice-cream, all washed down with vast quantities of soda and cola. The increasing tent in the sheet that covered Dale's groin indicated that he might have a somewhat sticky problem to take care of during the night some time.

The pretty faces of Kayla, Bethany and Cathy on the sleep-out gave away no indications of what they were dreaming about; what they had done tonight, what they were going to do tomorrow night and what they planned to do the following Saturday night at Bethany's place. In the world of dreams the three girls were wet as they frolicked in plenty of soap, bubbles and warm water in Bethany's bathroom, but the only places they were getting wet was between their legs, their dreaming ensuring that they would probably need to put on fresh panties come the morning.

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT