The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Titus had the marine officer name their daughter, Hestia, while the doctor's son would be called Prometheus.

Beth was cumming hard as she sat on Titus' huge spurting cock as each of his big testicles emptied around 10ml of semen into her womb or about 4.5 billion sperm per testicle. Tonight, there was no pulling out to rain his hot seed all over her body. She sat firm, taking both ball's worth of cum and close to 10 billion sperm inside her. More sperm then David had put inside her their entire marriage and what little of her husband's sperm was left inside her was quickly overrun and wiped out by the invading hordes of black sperm.

"I love your cock," she moaned, coming down from her orgasm. Beth laid down on him, kissing his broad lips. No man could ever make her feel this good even though some on the Bull Pen board might come close. Beth ground herself into his spent cock. "Again?"

"Tomorrow," said Titus, kissing her again. "I've got plans for us."

Beth kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth. "Tomorrow then," she whispered, raising herself off his spent cock. Semen immediately began pouring out.

Titus handed her a wad of paper towels which she held between her legs as she ran to the hallway bathroom. She showered, expelling as much of his sperm as she could while washing her hair. Her womb still felt like it was sloshing from all the sperm trapped inside. She'd be leaking all night. She dried herself, grabbing a pad to keep from leaving a mess in bed, pulling her panty back on when she got back to her bedroom.

Beth laid down in bed, startled to see David staring at her. "Where were you?"

"Um," she hesitated. "I felt dirty and took a shower. I didn't want to wake you, so I used the hall bath. What are you doing awake?"

"Fucking Titus," he groaned, slipping towards her. "He was playing one of his porns with the volume turned too high. No decency whatsoever. Can't wait for him to get out of here."

"Me neither," said Beth, turning away from her husband so that he could snuggle up behind her.

**********

Beth pulled her robe tighter as she walked down her driveway to her husband's car. David tossed his suitcase in the trunk as she bent to pick up the newspaper at the end of the drive. "I'll take it with me," he said, taking the paper from her. He leaned in to kiss her goodbye. "Mmm," he moaned, pulling her closer as they kissed. His hands fumbled with the belt on her robe.

Beth pulled back, slapping his hands away. "Naughty," she scolded, tightening her robe.

David grinned. "Give me a little flash." He nodded his chin down at her robe.

"No way Mr. Shorthose. The neighbors will see." She winked at him as he frowned in disappointment. "All the flashes you want when you get home in a few days."

David beamed. "I've never seen you this happy. Wish you'd quit the diner a long time ago." He slipped into his car and waved as he backed down the driveway.

Beth turned and walked back to the front door just as Titus walked out. He wore his tight biker shorts, a white tank top, and shoes with no socks. Beth undid her robe and opened it for him. "You said you had plans for us?" She bunched up the robe and tossed it on the front steps.

"Yep," he grunted, his eyes sweeping down her bikini-clad form. He tossed her a helmet as he straddled his bike.

"The Titan doesn't want a little attention before we go?" she asked, reaching around to squeeze the front of his shorts.

He yanked her hand away before his erection could get too uncomfortable. "You be a good girl today and you can give it all the attention you want. Get on."

Beth mounted the now familiar back of his bike seat and the motorcycle was soon roaring off.

Beth hugged him tight as they hit the interstate and took a turn off into Miami. The same exit she had taken for work at the diner for the last several years. She felt nervous, still not quite trusting him. Still, he hadn't pulled out his camera since their agreement and he hadn't added any new sex videos or pictures of women to his web site since he'd agreed to be faithful to her.

He parked the bike in an alley strangely close to the diner in downtown Miami. Titus got off and pulled a folded up black piece of cloth from his storage compartment. "Put this on," he ordered.

Beth unfolded the cloth. It was a little black dress and by little, she meant little with a capital L. She wasn't even quite sure where to start putting it on. Finally, she figured it out and stepped into the largest hole, pulling the thing up over her hips. Only that couldn't be right for the hem barely covered the nub at the end of her crotch. Still, she slipped her arm into the smaller holes as Titus zipped it up in the back.

"I feel like a slut in this," she complained, the dress feeling trashier then the tiny bikini even if it covered more skin. If she reached up, the hem would rise above her bikini bottom. There were rectangular strips cut out around her that ran across her stomach, a wider strip showing off her bellybutton and the piercing. Her upper back was bare exposing the tied bikini string with only her lower back covered, held together by a zipper that ran all the way down her ass crack. Not that her full breasts needed it, but the little black dress was so tight, it squeezed her boobs together and pushed them up so that they looked even larger. The dress material was glossy and shined in the light. "Where the hell in Miami is something like this appropriate?" she asked.

"You'll see," said Titus, reaching into his saddle bag. He pulled his hand out, two black high heeled shoes to match the dress, dangled from his fingers. "And it's not that bad. Go clubbing in South Beach and most of the women are dressed like that."

"Not this time of the morning." Beth shrugged. She couldn't argue with that. And a lot of women did the walk of shame the next morning wearing dresses like this. She took his arm and followed him down the street. She realized where they were going when they turned the corner.

Even though it was only around Noon, it was a Saturday and there was already a small line of men waiting to enter Temptations. The men were almost all white with half wearing expensive suits and the other half casually dressed. The doorman waved Titus on in.

"What time you on stage?" called a man.

"Looks like we picked the right fucking club, bro," said another.

Beth ignored them and walked into feminist hell. A nude woman of Asian descent was dancing on a stage. She had a small body, fit and trim, with slim tear-drop breasts. All she wore was a garter with several bills stuffed in it. Beth found herself distracted by a topless waitress walking past. She carried a tray with a pitcher of beer over to a table where three businessmen were seated. There was also a topless bartender with breasts to rival her own, though their pronounced rigidness made her assume they were fake.

"Let's grab a table." Titus took her arm and led her to a round table with stools.

"We're not staying long?" she asked, hopping up on the stool while trying to yank the hem of her dress down. "This place is horrible."

"What's wrong with it? Temptations is high class, a gentlemen's club more than a nudie bar."

"What's the difference? All of them exploit women."

"I don't feel exploited," said the topless waitress walking up smiling. "Can I get you anything?"

"Beer for me, dark, preferably German and a margarita on the rocks with salt for the lady," said Titus.

"Be right back," she replied, with a wink and openly ogling Titus.

"Little early for drinking," complained Beth.

"It's never too early to enjoy life, Beth."

"Ju here for another threesome or a job interview or hopefully both, mi hermano?"

Beth crinkled her face at the sight of the nasty Cuban. "Esteban, my man," said Titus, standing and slapping his hand into the Cuban's. Beth had hoped never to see the nasty Cuban again, but now that she had, her mind could only picture his rampant brown cock as she came all over it. She squirmed in her seat uncomfortably.

The waitress returned, setting their drinks on the table. "On the house Rachel," said Esteban. "And anything else these two would like." Rachel nodded and went to her next table.

Beth took a sip of her margarita, eyes going wide over the strength of the tequila. Esteban sat down and slid an envelope over to Titus. "Your bonus, amigo. Zoe at your club is now working for me. She's on now."

Beth glanced at the stage. She wouldn't have recognized the dancer except for the tattoos. Zoe was the beer girl with the butterfly fairy tattoos around her navel and the dragon on her arm. Several men headed to the stage waiting to tip as Zoe danced and began removing her bikini. She had a bit of a gimmick going. Zoe had fake pointy elf ears and a leafy green tiara around her head. They made her look like an elf maiden and went along with her fantasy tattoos.

Beth looked out at the crowd of men staring raptly as the top came off. Beth glanced back, staring at Zoe's tits. She was leaning against the pole, thrusting her crotch out, slowly pulling the string at her hip. Several men waved bills as her shaved crotch appeared. Zoe had the head of a unicorn tattooed where her pubes should be. The clientele loved it, tossing bills onto the stage while some waited for her to come crawling to them.

"Demeaning," grunted Beth, her eyes following the gyrations of Zoe's hips. It was almost hypnotic. She pulled her eyes away, looking out at the crowd. All the men were watching Zoe except one. He was staring at Beth. Beth felt a shudder go through her at the intensity of his stare. He was the only other black man in the room. He was older, fifties maybe even sixties, black men hid their age well. He had a full head of salt and pepper dreadlocks, a hairstyle she found ridiculous, but they made him look distinguished. He was fifty feet away, but Beth felt the confidence and power exuding from the man. She knew his cock would be magnificent.

"Yo puta," grunted Esteban snapping his fingers in front of her face. She tore her eyes off the older black man. "What did ju say?"

"Demeaning," replied Beth. She took a sip of her drink. "These places are demeaning to women. They're an insult to our dignity." She threw back the strong margarita. Esteban nodded to the waitress to bring her another. "You're exploiting women." She glanced past the Cuban. The black man was still staring at her intensely. She looked back at Esteban.

"Lap dance, sugar," said a woman. It was the Asian dancer from earlier, nude but for a G-string. "Buy me a drink?"

"Not right now," answered Titus.

"How 'bout you, honey?"

Beth looked at her in surprise. "Uh, no thanks."

"Tell me something Ming Li," said Esteban, staring at Beth. "Am I exploiting you?"

"Of course, not Mr. Perez." Ming Li looked surprised he'd even asked.

"Beth here thinks that these places are an insult to your dignity."

"This job paid for my mother's chemo," answered Ming Li dismissively, before walking off to the next table.

The waitress came up with two more drinks. "Am I exploiting you, Marni?"

"Sorry, Jefe?" asked the waitress, looking confused.

"The lady here thinks I'm exploiting women."

"Sorry, I studied feminist philosophy in college," said Beth.

"I'm taking women's studies in college too," said Marni. "This job paid my tuition. Nude dancing taught me about my sexuality."

"How can you be a feminist and do this?"

Marni grinned. "I'm taking down the patriarchy one lap dance at a time." She winked, turned and walked away.

Beth snorted, looking indignant. She sipped from her margarita feeling the heat from the alcohol warm her. "Women are only forced into this because of society's gender bias in wages. I protested one of your clubs in Lauderdale."

Esteban curled up his lip Pacino style again. "One of dat bitch, Dykstra's girls? No wonder ju so messed up. How ju know it's so demeaning unless ju get up there and try for yourself?"

"Yeah Beth," added Titus. "Even Gloria Steinem went undercover as a Playboy bunny before bitching about it."

"Ms. Steinem also stated that all porn is a type of sexual slavery," countered Beth.

"I'll pay you one hundred dollars to get up there and dance a fifteen-minute set," said Esteban.

Titus pulled another hundred-dollar bill out of the envelope Esteban had given him. "I'll match it."

Beth gulped, looking away. A blonde with pigtails and dark black glasses was dancing. She barely looked twenty. She was chewing gum and wore a blue checkered schoolgirl uniform with a white blouse. The crowd loved it as she started opening her shirt. Not all the bills being waved around were ones either. There were fives, tens, and even twenties in male hands.

"Girl with ju body, ju make mucho more den two hundred dollars up there," said Esteban.

Beth found herself becoming aroused. She couldn't tell if it was because she found the blonde school girl so attractive. She had perfect full C-cups and judging by the hardness on her nipples, she was enjoying putting on a performance for these men. Beth's growing exhibitionist streak was telling her to do this. Could she? This was much more serious than walking down the beach topless.

Beth pulled her eyes away from the attractive blonde dancer. The dreadlocked black man was still staring at her. He raised his beer, saluting her. She half expected him to make a play for her any minute. He reminded her a lot like Titus, a real man, who would try to take something he wanted even if she were sitting with two men just like him. Beth pictured herself dancing nude before the dreadlocked stranger. "I'll do it," she said softly.

"Great," said Esteban. "Just fifteen minutes. I won't charge ju, but ju gotta sign some forms."

"Charge me?"

"Dancers are classified as independent contractors and pay me for spots on stage along with 10% of their tips. Let's go to my office." He stood.

"They pay YOU to dance naked at your club?"

"Si. Lucky me. They make their money in tips."

His office stank of cigar smoke and semen. It was messy and disorganized. There were pictures of Cuba with 1950s era cars parked on streets and a mini Cuban flag sticking out of a jar. He found three pieces a paper and stapled them. "Just sign the bottom of all three."

"What am I signing?" she asked, glancing at the top paper.

"Mostly just for insurance. Ju agrees not to sue me if ju fall off the stage."

Beth nodded. She took a pen and signed Beth Shorthose at the bottom of each paper."

"Muy Bien," he said, taking the papers. He lifted the first up, glancing at the signature on the second paper. It was a consent form allowing him to release the video he'd taken of her at the lagoon. Esteban smiled. The third paper was a consent form for all the private phone videos Titus had sold him the rights allowing Esteban to share them on his website. "Come on." Esteban stood and left his office. Beth followed him behind the stage. Some other girls were sitting around a waiting area. "Lulu," called Esteban and one of the girls looked up. "This is Beth. She thinks stripping is demeaning to women." Some of the girls made faces or frowned at her. "But she wants to give it a try. Get her ready to go on stage in 30 minutes."

"Si Jefe," said Lulu with a wink at Beth.

The Cuban left and Lulu sat Beth down before a dressing room mirror. One of the girls was reading a comic book. She wore a short robe and had spiderweb tattoos fanning out from her eyes. She stood and dropped the robe. Beth gasped at the sight of her. The woman's body was as voluptuous as Beth's, but she was covered in tattoos. Her breasts were spider webs with her nipples as the center with another web centered on her bellybutton. Web strands connected her stomach art with the art on her breasts. Her crotch was shaved and tattooed with a black widow, hanging by a thread from the belly web. She reached down and picked up a spider-man mask, pulling it on over her face. The back of the mask was open and allowed her long raven dark hair hang out. She raised her hands and checked some apparatuses on them. Beth tried to make it out. They were toy web shooters with cans of silly string hooked up to them. She walked over to the stage rear entrance. The music ended, and a nude dancer came out while the spider-woman went out on stage. The nude girl pulled her money out of a garter. More was stuffed in one fist. She went through it quickly. "Who's the new girl?"

"This is Beth," said Lulu. "She just giving dancing a try."

"Well, I hope you don't like it. I don't need the competition." She walked up behind Beth, bending and reaching around her body. Beth jumped when hands closed on her breasts. "Fuck! These things are real." She squeezed and kneaded them. Beth's semi-hard nipples begin to puff all the way out. "Gurl, you'd make all the moneys."

"Don't worry," said Beth. "It's a onetime thing."

"Beth thinks it's demeaning to women, Missy." Lulu giggled. She started brushing out Beth's helmet matted and windswept hair with a brush.

Missy shrugged. "I thought that once." Missy laughed. "But my ex-husband made me get a job here to pay off my credit card "addiction". She used finger quotes when she said addiction. "Now he's out of the picture and I'm financially independent." Missy held up her wad of cash. "Two hundred bucks for fifteen minutes and I should be able to match that the next half hour working the customers." Missy winked and left the waiting area heading nude out to the bar.

"That is a lot of money," said Beth. That was a day's tips for her at the diner on a weekend night.

"The money's great," said Lulu. She stooped and started applying some mascara. "You got great lashes, I think I'll leave them alone. "But what's really addictive is the attention you get being on stage. You feel like you're being worshipped out there. It'll teach you great people skills too and no offense honey, but you come off as a bit stuck-up."

Beth snorted, pursing her lips while Lulu applied redder, more whorish lipstick. "I think I'm good," said Beth.

"Give me your leg." Beth stuck her leg out and Lulu pulled a heel off, so she could stretch a garter up to her thigh. Lulu stood up and examined her work. "Not bad," she said. "Stand up. It's almost time. Can you strip that dress off?"

"I think so," replied Beth.

"Oh yeah. Take that pin out. It might intimidate the white men and they're the ones gonna give you the most money."

"It hasn't healed yet."

"Fine then." Lulu cocked her head. "Song's about over and then you're up. Come on." She led Beth to the rear entrance just as the song stopped. Spider-woman returned, carrying her mask which was filled with money. Her garter was also stuffed. Obviously, a very popular dancer. Lulu placed her hands on Beth's shoulder. "Last bit of advice try to smile and act like you're enjoying yourself," she said, just before pushing her.

Beth stumbled onto the stage but caught herself. She stood up, frozen like a deer in the headlights. The men were shadowy in the audience. Sweet Dreams by the Eurythmics started playing. Beth tried to force a smile but was too nervous. Think of something that makes you happy, she thought. The images that filled her mind surprised her. They were all of Titus. She was kissing him in the shower as he raised and lowered her over his cock. She was leaning forward, fully impaled, running her hands along his black chest. The smile spread across her face. She was laying back on the bed while his tongue probed deep inside her pussy. Beth strolled out on stage. She looked up Titus' body while swallowing all the cum out of his spurting cock. So good! Smiling, she ran her hands through her hair as she strutted out to the pole. If she did a good job at this, he'd be very pleased with her.

There was applause and half the men in the club made their way to the stage to see the new girl. Beth made a rookie mistake when she kicked off her heels and went barefoot. The men watching didn't mind and she wasn't used to wearing heels anyway. Beth twirled around the pole. She stopped and laid her back on it, squatting and raising herself. Men had money in their hands but were holding back, waiting to see the goods.