The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached her hand behind her back for the zipper on the black dress, tossing her hair to "Sweet dreams are made of these." They wanted to see her body. "Who am I to disagree?" she thought, along with the song. Her hand lowered the zipper and she let the dress fall forwards off her chest.

Some bills were tossed on stage. Beth wiggled the dress down over her hips and let it fall to her feet. Half the remaining men in the club made their way to the stage. She could see their hungry faces, lust filled, staring at her bikini-clad body. One man waved a five at her. She strolled to the end of the stage and squatted, holding the garter out so he could slip in. Other men held out bills. Crawling around for money was exactly what she despised about stripping, but it was the easiest way to accommodate all the bills being waved at her. She crawled along the edge, hands shoving money into her garter. It wasn't all just ones either, there were fives and tens sticking out of the lace. She saw a twenty before her face.

"Let me untie the top," pleaded the man with the twenty. He was tanned, old and chubby, a Florida retiree or snowbird from up North. Beth sat up and turned, lifting her hair up off her neck. She felt him pull the string. The twenty moved down, running along her back, and she felt a tug on the second knot. Beth pulled away and the man flung the twenty after her as the skimpy top fell to the stage floor.

Beth leaned against the pole, sliding along it, thrusting her crotch out to the beat. She knew the men could see the wet spot on the bottoms. "Poison" by Bel Biv Devoe came on. Beth started dancing faster. She was breathing heavily now. A lot of men were waving bills to get her attention.

"That girl is poison."

She slowly moved around the pole, her eyes falling on the exotic looking Jamaican with the piercing eyes. "The bottoms," he mouthed, nodding down to her crotch. Beth's hands moved down to her hips and untied her panty just for him. He raised his hand up, a bill sticking out of the fist. She danced towards him and squatted, startled to see a zero after the five on the bill. "I want the first lap dance," he whispered. She nodded as he put the fifty inside her garter, shivering when his skin touched her thigh.

More money, her garter was stuffed now. Beth danced and then the next song came on. She didn't know it but found out later it was "Cookie" by R. Kelly. It was slower than Poison, but Beth tried to find a beat to move too.

"You gon' wanna claim this dick, fuck with a nigga. Come fuck with a nigga, come fuck with a nigga.

Beth looked out over the crowd and saw Titus, sitting with Estaban. She leaned against the pole, thrusting her hips out towards him with the beat. "Come fuck with a nigga." Her hips thrust out picturing his cock entering her. Beth slid down the pole, sliding onto her back, her legs spread, her hips lifting to imaginary thrusts of her brother-in-law's massive black cock. Men waved money, but her eyes were closed. Bills were thrown at her. Men could see the arousal running down her pussy lips, soaking between her thighs.

"Oreo, Oreo, like an Oreo."

Beth rolled over and sat up, she held her hair up while she raised and lowered herself like she was riding Titus' cock, all the time being pelted with wadded up bills.

"Your legs in the air and my hands all up in your cookie jar."

She spun around on all fours, moving back and forth like she was getting fucked from behind. There were whistles and more money.

"You wonder how I'm the best and can do this with my mouth"

Beth ran her tongue against her lips. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked out over the men watching her. The men watched in awe as she sat back on her legs, arching her back, thrusting her magnificent breasts out as the hair fell over her eyes and the song stopped.

"Cookie Monster."

There were whistles and applause. Beth flung her hair back and rose up off the stage, surrounded by a sea of green bills. She stood, looking down at her admirers and out over the crowd. Titus and Esteban were the only ones still seated at a table. Every male in the club was gathered around watching her dance. Her breasts rose and fell as she tried to catch her breath. Her entire body glistened with a sexy sheen of perspiration that reflected the light and made her radiant. Some more bills were tossed her way.

"Let's hear it for Bethany," said the announcer.

One of the girls came out on stage as a new song started. She had a broom and pushed Beth's money back towards the stage door. She glared at Beth motioning for Beth to leave as she started to dance. Beth looked out one last time over the crowd. They were still looking at her, not the new stripper. She didn't want to leave. She wanted to dance some more. The girl gave her a mean stare and Beth finally turned around grabbing her heels.

Beth rapidly picked the money off the rear of the stage, throwing it into her dress until she could just pick the dress up and hurried backstage.

"Damn girl, I'd hate to follow you," said Lulu. "Poor Tris ain't gonna get half what she normally makes."

"Sorry," she whispered.

"Don't be. Dump your money out and I'll sort it out."

Beth emptied her dress on the couch beside Lulu. The other stripper started straightening out the balls of money. Most were folded lengthwise. Beth shook her dress out, taking in all the money. Sure, most were singles, but there were larger bills too. "I see what you meant," said Beth, stepping into her dress. "I felt like a goddess out there."

"Told ya," said Lulu, still straightening money. She looked up and saw Beth dressing. "Hold on there, honey. Now you gotta go work the room."

"Work the room?"

"There are still men out there who want to give you money. Twenty for a lap dance. Make them think they're special. Give em a little peck on the cheek when you're done. Some will pay more for a private dance. It's your call on whether or not they touch you, anywhere but your pussy. That's off limits. No go. I'll keep your money safe."

"Naked?"

"Put your heels on. Bottoms if you want."

Beth gulped as she slipped her feet into the heels. She was a little wobbly on heels, but she held her head high as she walked out onto the floor. Men waved or held up money to get her attention. She took in the room, her attention falling on the Jamaican as he stood and started walking towards her. "Yuh promised mi da first dance," he reminded her.

Beth eyes rose up his chest and looked up into his dark piercing eyes, staring at her with an intensity she'd only felt from men like Titus. He had African dark skin but otherwise was very much like Titus in many ways. The same height and powerfully built, though Titus was bulkier with more defined musculature. Of course, the hair was much different. The Jamaican's dreads fell past his shoulders halfway down his back. Mostly gray, but with some black, they gave him a distinguished look. She guessed he was mid-fifties, maybe sixty. He was older than her father and almost as old as her grandfather, but he was still one of the most attractive men, she'd ever met. "Sure honey," she smiled, trying to act experienced. "Where to?"

"Tek mi to de private room."

"Sure," she said, looking around, confused.

Titus approached, a beer in his hand. "They're back there, Beth."

The Jamaican stared eye to eye with Titus. "Shi wid yuh?" He asked. Titus nodded. "You're ah lucky mon."

"The luckiest," replied Titus. "Be sure and give her a good tip." He gave Beth a light spank on the ass before turning to rejoin Esteban.

"Uh, this way sir," said Beth, motioning him forward.

Beth looked left and right as she passed the stage. Men were staring at her. One reached over and stuck a ten in her garter. "The last of my cash," he said, downing a beer and getting up to leave. His tie was loose and he looked drunk.

On her left, Spider-woman was grinding her ass into another man's lap. The man barely looked old enough to be in here and he was wearing an Avengers Marvel tee shirt. He was staring at Spider-woman like she was his biggest fantasy come to life. She moved forward, turning around. She straddled his lap and leaned back. "Come on baby, shoot your sticky fluid all over me," she purred. He shook a can of silly string and held it down to his crotch. Web-like strands shot out covering her from face to her navel. She rubbed the fluid into her tits and skin. "You came all over me, baby," she moaned. She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek before standing.

The man gulped. "Again?" he asked, pulling another 20 out of his wallet.

Beth passed her as she straddled the man and started raising and lowering herself over a small tent in his shorts.

An over-muscled Neanderthal bouncer ogled her and nodded as they passed. The private room was private only so much as a curtain pulled across a doorway was private. There were five rooms. Two had closed curtains and people inside. Three were open. Beth led him to the back.

The Jamaican sat on a couch and pulled out a twenty for his pants. He leaned forwards and stuck it in her garter as Beth started dancing. "Can mi touch?" He asked. Beth nodded and stepped closer as he spread his legs. His large black hands reached out to her hips and ran up and down her waist. They were rough and calloused. She shuddered as they ran up further and then over to cup her breasts. "Fi yuh tits are perfect!" He squeezed and then pinched her nipples. Arousal practically squirted out of Beth's pussy.

"Mi need ah taste." His hands slid around her back and pulled her forwards as his lips clamped over one of her hard nipples. Beth almost orgasmed as her hard teet was sucked into his mouth, his wet tongue twirling around her hard nob. She wasn't even sure if this was allowed.

"Oh my god," she moaned, pulling back, his saliva spraying off her nipple as it sprang free. She was breathing heavily as she danced back and turned around, shaking her ass at him. She backed up and he pulled her down into his lap. He was hard and big. He reached around and played with her breasts as she ground down into his crotch, moaning as she felt his throbbing manhood under his thin trousers.

He stopped her and pushed her up. She started to turn, but he held her still and smacked her ass cheek, squeezing it after he hit it. "Shake dat ass," he growled, smacking it again, hard enough to sting without causing real pain. He let go and Beth shook her ass, thrusting it back. "Bring it bak gyal."

Beth moved back, leaning forwards as she gyrated her rear for this stranger. She tensed expecting another slap, but instead, she found her pussy lips spreading open around a very large object. She bent down further, looking between her legs. She could see his huge black shaft rising from his pants. His cock head pushed fully between her pussy lips. "Yeesss," she moaned, wanting nothing more than to fully feel the huge cock inside her. She fucked the tip of his cock and was ready to take more when she heard a cough in the hallway.

The shadow of the bouncer passed over the curtain bringing her to her senses. Beth gave one last push down, taking another inch inside her before lifting herself up and off the huge horse cock. She turned around, still dancing and stared down at it while she ran her hands over her body. The Jamaicans cock was as big as Titus' but hooded. It made the tip look even bigger and the man's crown did look a little plumper. Around three inches where he had entered her was soaked with her arousal. Titus was dark skinned for having a white mother, but the Jamaican was pure black African stock. His cock was a coal black sable rod, powerful and steel hard.

"Suck mi cock gyal," he ordered. His took the base of his cock and held it out for her, opening his legs, pulling the skin down so that his cock head emerged from the foreskin.

Beth's eyes never left his cock as she fell to her knees. She inched forwards, bending down and planting a kiss over his long urethra. His testicles were still hidden inside his pants, but she knew they would be huge sperm-filled bull balls sized to match his rampant phallus. She licked around the crown, reaching out for the hem of his pants. He raised his hips so that she could pull them down further, never taking her lips off his cock. She reached up, feeling his nut sack. They were even heavier and bigger then she'd thought. Suddenly, she was a little nervous as she pictured the volume of cum testicles this big would produce. She couldn't walk back out into the bar dripping with sperm.

Beth wasn't about to stop though. She sucked the man's huge cock as quickly as she could. Minutes ago, she'd felt like a goddess dancing and basking in the pure adulation coming from so many male eyes. Now, she was the worshipper, forever converted to the veneration of big black cock. She would kneel at the altar of black cocks, praising these mighty shafts for the rest of her life. His cock head slid past her tonsils, going deeper and deeper until she was kissing his pubes. The Jamaican placed his hand on her head, holding her still. "Yuh suck ah mean cock, gyal" he groaned. Beth fought back, and he released her head. She came up, gasping for air, jerking his cock off while catching her breath.

She sat up, inching forwards again and wrapped her breasts around his shaft, bouncing on her knees with her head bent down, licking the head each time it shot up out of her breasts. Impossibly, his cock was getting even harder and swelling up even larger. "Getting close, gyal," he groaned.

Afraid he'd cover her in his seed, Beth released her breasts and planted her lips around his head. She grabbed his shaft, jerking him off with both hands. His cock jerked violently, hot seed exploding in her mouth, but she was ready for it. Beth gulped and gulped and gulped some more. Still, his cock kept convulsing, pumping wad after wad into her mouth. It was hard to keep up, but Beth didn't want it to stop. His seed was delicious, better even then Titus'. The best thing she'd ever tasted.

The Jamaican stroked her hair as she came off his cock gasping. "Leave dat nigga and cum wid mi," he grunted. "I'm guh fuck yuh aal night."

Beth pushed herself up off her knees. She felt a little woozy and shook her head to clear it. "Sorry, I can't," she said, cupping her belly. His cock had fallen and was hanging over the couch. She'd thought she'd swallowed his whole load, but the thing was still dripping. "He.. he's leaving soon. Do you live around here?"

The Jamaican laughed. He hefted his huge cock and shook it before shoving it back into his pants. "Nuh, mi travel around."

Of course, he does, she thought. "Will you be here after Valentine's day?"

"Nuh, sorry." He grunted, standing and straightening his pants. "It's now or neva."

Beth was surprised she was even considering it. She was totally regretting not fucking him earlier, bouncer or no. "Sorry, but until he leaves, I belong to him." Beth was more shocked by her words than her behavior. Women didn't belong to men and she certainly didn't belong to Titus. Again, she thought about leaving with the Jamaican. "I'd better get back out there."

He pulled a folded wad of bills out of his wallet and pulled out a twenty. "Here's fi yuh tip."

Beth shook her head. "Keep it. If you pay me for sucking your cock, I'm no better than a whore."

He shoved it into her garter anyway. "Nah fah sucking fi mi cock, fi de dance."

Beth nodded. "Okay then." He held his hand out. "What?"

"Yuh pay mi fuh sucking mi cock."

Beth laughed and pulled the twenty out of her garter, returning it to him. He took it and spun her around, spanking her ass again. He guided her out the door by the shoulders. Beth walked out into the bar, men motioning impatiently to get her attention.

The next three lap dances were a struggle. Her stomach was sloshing with so much semen she felt she might get sick. It was hard to undulate her belly or even sway her hips without feeling like she might vomit. By the fourth, she was dancing sensually and doing her best to make her clients feel special. She lost count and track of the different men who wanted a lap dance. Dozens of hands ran all over her body, squeezing and feeling her tits and ass. Only one man pulled his cash back when he saw the spade pin in her belly, sneering as he walked away. The others didn't care. Ten took her back to the private room, but only one pulled his penis out. She let him jerk off while she jiggled her breasts at him. He was an extremely good-looking white guy, but his penis strained to reach five inches and his total ejaculate wouldn't have filled a spoon. She walked out noticing Titus was talking to the Jamaican. It seemed friendly and she started approaching but was pulled away for another lap dance. She ground her ass into the man, not giving it her full attention as she kept watching the two giant black men chatting amicably. Eventually, the Jamaican left and Titus rejoined Esteban. Beth was soon distracted by even more men waving her over.

The most memorable was when a black woman walked over to her and motioned for her to follow. The woman took her over to a wizened wheelchair-bound old man looking like he was pushing a hundred years old. He had an oxygen mask over his mouth and was grinning above it, eyes staring at her breasts. The black woman gave her fifty and Beth started dancing for the old man. The man reached out and it looked like he was going for her pussy, but the nurse helped him lift his hand up and place it on Beth's breast. He squeezed and kneaded her breast, but there was little strength in his grip.

More men wanted dances, but Beth suddenly realized how exhausted she was. She'd been dancing non-stop for nearly two hours. She walked over to Titus. "Can we go?"

"Happy to, but the police might want you to get dressed first."

Beth blushed remembering she was naked. She'd gotten so used to walking around nude, it had started feeling natural. "Duh! I'll be right back."

"Espera puta," interrupted Esteban. "For a Benjamin, I get a lap dance too."

"Fine," she sighed. Beth lifted her hair up in her hands and started dancing before the Cuban. He ran his hands over her tits and down her waist. She found him vulgar and didn't want to look at him any longer. She backed up and turned to wiggle her ass back at him while staring at the stripper on stage. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back into his lap. His hard cock pushed into her ass cheek reminding her of how big he was. He may be vulgar, but he was still a real man. She pushed down into his cock, grinding into it. She was a goddess! She could make any man erect! Here was the big cock that could take care of her needs when Titus left. No, not him. Not when there was a bulletin board filled with black bulls happy to fuck her.

Beth got off his lap strangely missing the feeling of his erection against her ass. She was exhausted, hot and thirsty. She had some drink left on her table and drained it. Esteban's brown trousers were tented out and there were wet lip shaped marks running along it from her aroused pussy. She needed some cock and she needed it bad. She flashed Titus an angry look.

"What was that for?"

For turning me into a slut, asshole! "Nothing," she said. "I just want to leave. I'll be right back."

"There's always a place for ju at Temptations, Bethany," called Esteban. "I'll make ju a headliner."

Beth passed Lulu who was grinding into a Hispanic man. "There's an envelope for you on the makeup table," she said, shaking her tits in the man's face.

"Thanks," replied Beth. She went backstage. Spider-woman was back on the couch reading her comic. She didn't even look up. Another woman was applying lipstick. She had her hair in a bun, black glasses on her nose, and a shapeless gray dress that couldn't hide a huge rack. She winked at Beth, holding her finger over her mouth, shushing her like a librarian. Beth saw her envelope and opened it. Lulu had straightened and sorted all her money, putting it in order from small bills to higher. Beth sat down, pulling the money out of her garter. There was $195 in the envelope. Not bad for fifteen minutes. Of course, fifty had come from the Jamaican with the coal black cock. She pulled out the money in her garter. There were 25 twenty-dollar bills. That meant she'd performed 25 lap dances plus the fifty from the old man in the wheelchair. There were 6 tens and 4 fives she'd gotten as bonus tips. She counted it out. $630 dollars from lap dances. Plus, her stripping money. That came to... $825! That wasn't even including the $200 Esteban and Titus had agreed to pay her to give stripping a try.