The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mouth closed in on her breast, sucking her nipple between his lips. Beth could now feel the head of his cock sliding up between her thighs. Gus kissed over to her right breast before letting his tongue slide out to do the same thing to her right nipple. He sucked it deep too, gently biting it with his teeth. He kissed up her breast, the tip of his cock now pressing into her folds, forcing them apart. Beth trembled as the massive head of his cock pushed inside.

Gus slid up and over her body, kissing along her shoulder and up her neck. He slowly moved his hips, fucking her with most of his cock, Beth raising up into each thrust. "Fuck me," she whispered into his ear.

Gus came up her neck just under her chin, turning slightly so that their lips could meet. His amazing tongue now fought with her own. Beth's body trembled and then started shaking, and it became an earthquake as she came hard all over his cock.

He pulled his tongue back, kissing her lips, still slowly fucking her. As she came to her senses, slowly smiling, she opened her eyes. His black eyes were staring down piercing her soul dominating her with a look. "Tell mi yuh luv mi," he said.

Beth shook her head but couldn't break eyes contact. Gus buried his cock, holding it still. He made it flex eliciting a loud moan from her as her body humped up into his crotch repeatedly. He slowly moved back, inch after inch. The flare cleared her pussy and just the very tip was inside her. She humped into it even more frantically.

"Tell mi yuh luv mi."

Beth looked up into his eyes, raising her head so that they were closer. She was panting now. "I love you," she said, softly. His cock thrust forwards and she squealed with delight. "I love you," she moaned, her arms wrapping around his neck. His thrusts were faster now. "I love you. I love your big cock. I love fucking you." She clung so tightly to him, her entire body lifted off the bed. "Fuck me! Fuck me forever, my love!"

"Mi wish mi could fuck yuh foreva."

"Anything. I'll do anything for your cock. Please. Fuck me."

"Here it comes, gyal."

"Give me all your seed, Papa Gus!"

Gus thrust deep, holding his cock still as the first of a dozen shot glasses worth of cum spurted out into her womb. Beth thought she came with each burst of semen or maybe it was just one long orgasm with a dozen powerful quakes. Her arm weakened, and she fell on the bed, bending his cock until it sprang free, spurting a jet of semen across her body from her pubes to her chin.

"Thank you! Thank you!" she whimpered, getting enough strength to lift her head up and kiss his chest.

Gus lowered himself down over her, kissing her again and she kissed him back aggressively. Finally, he rolled over on his side, caressing her breasts. Beth smiled wondering what Gus was like when he was younger. For the love of god, if he was the masculine and virile pushing sixty years old, what would he have been capable of when he was Titus' age?

"Glad mi won dat bet," he groaned, stretching.

"What bet?"

"De pool bet. Ef mi won, Titus was to leave mi alone wid yuh aal day. Him didn't really affi work tideh."

Beth snuggled into him. "I'm glad you won too, she reached over caressing his cock just like he was rubbing her breasts. "What would Titus have won?"

"Fi mi bike. It's ah 1977 Harley Davidson XLCR, mostly original an wut maybe $25,000."

His cock was swelling under her caresses which turned to strokes as she squeezed it. My husband will be home soon. Do you think you got one more load for me?"

"Yuh know it gyal."

"You need to hurry," she said, jerking off his hard cock.

"Roll ova!" Gus positioned her on all fours and stood beside the bed, pulling her ass back to the edge. He pressed his cock back down against her sperm covered pussy and pushed in.

"Oh god, I love your cock so much," she cried as he began to fuck her. This was different than last night, laying on her head with her ass up. On all fours, she was an active participant, fucking him back as hard as he was giving it to her. "I love it. I love you. This will always be your pussy, Papa Gus," she moaned, cumming again. "Anytime you want it." This was dirtier raw fucking, but the emotional connection was just as strong as when he'd taken her earlier. She did love him every bit as much as she loved her Titus... as she loved her husband. Her final orgasm was so intense, she sprayed his crotch with a mixture of their fluids as his cock pumped its second load into her womb.

Afterward, they took a quick shower together, washing off each other's bodies and Gus even somewhat romantically shampooed her hair. The Jamaican gathered his things. Beth slipped into her bikini and followed him downstairs. "Sorry, you have to go," she apologized.

Gus shrugged, storing some things in his motorcycle. "I've gat somewhere else to tay." He turned his bike around.

Beth hit the switch and the garage door started rising. Gus stood by his bike as the door slowly moved up. "Will I see you again?" she asked. Frank was trimming his hedges across the street. He looked up as the garage door opened.

"Maybe soona den yuh tink."

"Good," she said, turning to face him. "Da soona de betta." She smiled, and he laughed. Frank was downright staring at her. Whether it was because she was displaying so much of her body in the bikini or because of the giant dreadlocked Jamaican, she didn't care. "Titus is leaving in three days and after that, I'm going to be very lonely."

"Luk pun yuh, gyal," he laughed. "You neva fi guh be lonely."

Beth raised herself up on her toes, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him goodbye. His cock swelled where it pressed against her stomach. She sat back down on her feet, reaching down to squeeze his cock through his pants. "Come here," she said, pulling him by his bulge, deeper into the garage where they were out of sight of her neighbors' prying eyes. Beth fell to her knees, fumbling with his pants. "I want to taste you one more time," she told him, looking up into his dark eyes. She pulled his cock out and began sucking it. He hardened quickly in her mouth. She sucked deep and hard, pausing to kiss and lick around the head. "What do you call this big thing?" she inquired.

"Dominus," he grunted. "Latin for master. First among men." He grabbed her head, guiding her lips back around his pole.

Beth got "Dominus" off in record time, swallowing his load about fifteen minutes in. She swallowed every drop of his seed not caring that he might leave her belly bloated with semen. She jerked out the last few drops of cum onto her tongue. She stayed on her knees, wanting to cry as he put his big beautiful black cock away perhaps for the last time.

She stood, holding her stomach. It was full, but not too full. Maybe those over-productive testicles had finally started to slow down after cumming so many times since Temptations? Was that only yesterday? It felt like a week ago. She followed Gus back to the garage exit. She wanted to kiss him again, but he scrunched up his face and pulled back. He smacked her ass instead, started his bike and roared off down the street.

This time a tear really did fall down her cheek.