The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cutthroat?" asked Titus.

"Sure," said Beth, watching Joan grab some bags before the couple across the street entered their house.

Beth did well, but the game was really between Gus and Titus. Titus won, but barely. They played again. This time Gus won. "Why don't you get us some beers and let me beat the old man in a regular game?" said Titus to her.

Beth went to the kitchen, hearing the balls break behind her. She got two cans and opened them. There was loud cursing coming from her garage from both men. When she returned, the game was intense. Titus looked sure of himself, sinking a ball, but missing the next. Gus then ran the table.

"FUCK!" Titus broke the stick over his knee. "Two out of three?"

"Hell nuh, Mi winna de bet."

"What did you bet?" she asked, handing Titus his beer. "And what about that?" she asked, pointing at the pool stick, he'd thrown on the ground.

"I'll replace it," he grunted without apologizing. Real men didn't apologize.

Gus took the beer from her, set it down on the pool table. He lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the pool table. She stared into his dark piercing eyes. She couldn't look away, spreading her legs as he stepped between them. Gus broke the spell when he turned his head and pressed his lips on hers. She moaned as they kissed, his bulge pushing against her panty. She felt herself growing wet as she felt it grow. His hands ran over her back, to her waist and then down. She moaned again, dueling with his tongue. It was long and large, like him, incredibly prehensile the way he curled it around her daintier tongue. Most likely a skilled pussy eater.

Gus broke the kiss and stepped back. Beth licked her lips, looking down. His cock completely uncoiled itself and fell out of the overstretched Greek bikini panty. The bottom had slipped under his shaft and now protected his balls. "Beating dis losa," he said, nodding at Titus, who scowled, "has mi recharged."

Gus grabbed his shaft and bent it down between her thighs. Beth was surprised to see that at some point while running his hands down her sides, he'd untied her panty and her bottom was now hanging over the edge. He lined the head of his cock up, pulling back on the foreskin. It was an illusion, but it looked like his cock was growing even bigger as the head emerged. She gasped as her pussy lips spread out around the head. Gus entered her, and Beth shuddered from a strong orgasm with only the head inside her.

He worked his cock in and out. Her arm wrapped around his neck as she stared into his hypnotic eyes. She'd never met a man with such animal magnetism. Gus probably could have fucked every one of her feminist classmates, even the lesbians, probably even the man-hating Ms. Dykstra. She had doubts even Titus could have done that.

Gus kissed her, and she came all over his cock again, her vaginal muscles clamping down around it to hold it still, but he kept pumping. He kissed down her neck and she leaned back on the felt, rolling the cue ball out of the way. Gus moved his lips down to her upthrust breasts, sucking the rigid nipple between his lips, immediately making her cum a third time.

Beth spread her legs wider, wrapping them around his waist, she squeezed pulling him in with each thrust. She laid down across the pool table. Her head hanging over the edge only to see another amazing black cock. This one superbly cut and resplendent. Titus stepped closer and the head pressed against her lips. Beth opened her mouth to let him inside.

They fucked Beth for a good twenty minutes. Beth's breasts oscillated up and down with each thrust of Gus's cock. Sucking Titus was surprisingly easy with her head hanging upside down. It lined her mouth right up with her throat. Gus pulled back, the swollen flare of his glans catching in her cervix. It trembled, the first discharge of his semen filling her womb up with seed. Beth's pussy squeezed his shaft as she came.

A car drove past on the street.

She tried to cry out in ecstasy, but Titus' cock spasmed and cum once again filled her belly. Gus' cock was spurting his cum even as he roughly withdrew it from her womb. It flew free of her pussy erupting his hot sperm all over her body. Titus' cock pulled free, exploding cum in her face before it reared up shooting wad after wad over her body. Sperm rained down all over her.

Gus was gasping again. He walked away and grabbed the beer she'd brought him. Titus retrieved his, threw his head back and drained it. "Get yourself cleaned up," said Gus. "Den meet mi upstairs."

Gus turned, adjusting his behemoth cock back into his Jamaican flag bottom. He left, Titus following him while pulling his shorts up over his cock. Beth sat up, globules of semen sliding down her chest and breasts. She shook her head to clear it. The men had left her exhausted and she struggled to get off her pool table. Semen was everywhere, on the felt, the edge of the pool table, the cement floor.

Beth stumbled out of the garage, towards the hose in her yard. It was dark, but still early. Lights were on in Frank and Joan's house and every house along the street. A car appeared up the road but turned off before it got to her house.

Beth turned her hose on and began spraying off her body. The water was warm at first, quickly turning cold. Goosebumps appeared around her nipples spreading to her arms. She shivered but kept spraying herself clean. She hosed herself off between her legs, trying to vent as much semen from her pussy as she could. Lastly, she closed her eyes and sprayed her face.

Beth dragged the hose into the garage and watered down the cement wherever she saw pools of sperm, even turning the hose on the pool table before deciding that wasn't a good idea and she'd have to scrub it out in the morning.

Beth dragged the hose back to the stand, turned off the water and wrapped it around its holder. She looked up and thought she saw a curtain move across the street. Was it Frank? Or Joan? How much had they seen? Beth shrugged, not really caring anymore. She walked deeper into the garage and hit the light. There was a shadow where she'd seen the curtain move. Someone had watched her. Beth flipped the door switch and entered her house as the garage door slowly came down.

**********

"Mi wah fuck again."

"I'm kind of tired," responded Beth. Droplets of water still glistened on her skin and her hair was still wet.

"Mi wah fuck again." Gus grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down. Titus was sitting in a desk chair, watching. His cock dangled down over the edge.

Beth fell to her knees. His cock looked spent. She lifted the floppy cock and licked around the tip peeping out of the black foreskin. It swelled a little.

"Try talking dutty."

"Your black cock is so big," she said, licking around the head. "I can't wait for it to fuck my white pussy." Beth frowned, she wasn't just talking dirty. She was being truthful. She squeezed the floppy shaft, shaking it and pulling, letting her hand stroke it. It expanded some more. "I want your black seed inside me, Papa Gus," she begged. That helped. His cock was still bendable, but it was almost there.

"Wo has de biggest cock?"

"You do, Papa Gus. You have de biggest cock in duh... in the world." She found herself copying his accent. She also found her hand stroking a fully hard thirteen-inch coal black cock.

"Bigga den iz?"

Beth winced but kept jerking it. She'd forgotten Titus was watching. "They're remarkably similar."

"Tell de truth!"

"You're both the same size," panted Beth, she was becoming really aroused, holding Gus' cock. She kissed the tip. "But I think your testicles are bigger and you cum harder, more powerfully." She started sucking on the head, uncontrollably even though her stomach couldn't handle another load of semen.

"Yes mo powerful," said Gus, satisfied. He stepped back and sat on the bed.

Beth glanced at Titus, to see his cock had grown while watching and was sticking out between his legs. She walked on her knees to Gus and started sucking him.

"Nug mi wah fuck yuh again."

"You've been here 26 years and you haven't lost that accent?" asked Titus.

Beth stood and straddled Gus' legs. The Jamaican snorted over at the younger black man. "Wah should mi change to suit de white man's country?" He looked back as Beth guided his cock between her legs and sat down. His attention was on her now.

She stared into his eyes again as she rode him. They were as coal black as his cock. They made her want to obey him, to serve him. She wondered if he were some sort of voodoo man. It was easier to accept that he had magic powers then to accept the fact that it might be the natural state of things for a woman to want to submit to such a man. She broke eye contact when she threw her head back in a strong orgasm. He kissed her nipples, moving back and forth between them, the long tongue twirling around each hard nub.

Gus pulled her down, still sucking on her nipples. His hands slid down her back, spreading her ass cheeks open. Titus stood up. Oh god, she thought. They both going to fuck me again! Titus grabbed some hand cream off her nightstand and started coating his huge cock. He moved behind her and soon her sphincter was stretching open for the probing cock head.

The fucking and the orgasms were as intense as the first time they doubled up on her. One giant orgasm knocked her out and she went limp. They held her in the "like an Oreo" position doing all the work until the four huge balls emptied their contents inside her.

Titus lifted her up off Gus' cock and carried her to the shower. Gus stood and walked to the bureau to retrieve his phone and turn off the video. He checked it first. It was a good one. Gus followed them into the bathroom and peed while Titus tried to clean Beth as best he could. The shower helped wake her up a little, but she clung to him as she was still weak.

Titus held her steady, but she walked on her own back into the room. Gus was under the sheets curled up in what she assumed was one of the only dry spots on the bed. He raised the sheet up. "Cum jine mi," he told her before looking at Titus. "Yuh guh sleep inna fi yuh room."

Titus grunted and stomped off. Beth was exhausted and could hardly think straight. It was almost as if orgasms made you dumber, but she had a sneaky suspicion of what their pool bet might have been. She climbed into bed and snuggled backward into Gus. Her hip in a wet spot. He pressed his crotch against her ass and she was immediately asleep.

At some point during the night, she felt his hard cock poking her ass. She didn't move for fear of waking him, but he was already awake. Before she could fall back to sleep, Gus was turning her on all fours. Beth was half asleep as he fucked her. Her head was down on her arms resting on the pillow. Her ass was up in the air. Gus just grabbed her hips, fucking her slow and steady for she didn't know how long. She moaned. The crowd cheered. She grabbed the pole, clinging to it while the Jamaican fucked her. More bills were tossed onto the stage. She came and was back on the bed, her pussy quivering around the thrusting cock. Lulu bent down watching her. "You know how to work a pole," she said. The other strippers agreed as they watched the black man fuck her. Spider-woman slowly lowered herself upside down on a web strand. She raised a camera and snapped a picture. Beth came.

Gus was fucking her from behind on the pool table. The lovers were smaller than the balls. A game was going on around them, but none of the balls came near. A Godzilla-sized Titus looked down at the table, his stick striking a ball nearby. She came. Beth groaned, resting her head on the blanket, pushing down into the sand. Gus sped up. Frank sat nearby in a chair, his wife Joan jerking him off while they watched her get fucked. They were surrounded by people she knew, David, Esteban, Butch. The men were all jerking off. Even Ms. Dykstra was there, nude, fingering herself watching her former student getting fucked. The crowd grew. All the men she'd lap danced for, her manager and customers from the diner, the two black men she'd danced with at the club on New Years, the man that had pierced her navel, the black men she'd watched on the videos with Ashley, even the black bulls from the bulletin board. All the white men were gone. There were only dozens of black men, jerking off, watching her, their cocks growing bigger and bigger, bigger than Gus'. All the cocks were giants now. Abruptly, the exploded in unison. A tidal wave of white swept over her. She came hard as the cock flooded her womb yet again. Gus slowly pumping his cock into her to make sure his balls were drained.

The Jamaican rolled off her. He collapsed back on the bed and was snoring minutes later. Beth slept, staying in that position until the morning.

**********

Beth awoke. She couldn't move. It felt like her thighs were glued together. Her upper legs were caked with dried semen and she had a film of it on her crotch. She pulled her legs apart. Beth struggled off the bed. Gus was still sleeping, quite snuggly in his comfy dry spot. She stumbled to the bathroom and took her morning shower.

The soap and shampoo had her feeling clean and refreshed, but she was still tired and sore. She wrapped her voluptuous body in a towel and walked back into the bedroom. Titus was standing there, his erection sticking straight out. Gus was on his back, his cock tenting out the sheet. "NO!" she pleaded, looking in horror at the two cocks as Gus got off the bed and both men approached her. "No more. Please?"

Titus grabbed her shoulders and led her to the bed. He pushed her down, to her knees, not on the bed. She dutifully began sucking his cock, but he pushed her head back. Gus stood on the other side. He had her hand cream and covered his cock like he was squirting mustard along a foot-long hot dog. He tossed the bottle to Titus who squirted a line down his cock. "Jerk us off," said Titus.

Beth was relieved as she grabbed their cocks, rubbing the cream into the shafts so her hand could glide easily along their hard rods. "Smile Beth," said Titus.

"Tell wi yuh luv black cocks."

"I love black cocks," she said, jerking them off. She looked back and forth at the two men. "Spray your black seed all over me."

"Luk pon de camera while yuh jerk wi off."

Beth smiled staring at the lens on the phone leaning down at her from her dresser. "I love black coc.." She paused. "You promised you wouldn't film us," she complained.

"That's Gus' camera. Mine's over there," said Titus. "Capturing from a different angle." She glanced on it. "Hey, you broke the deal when you sucked him off at the club."

Beth scowled, looking at the two smartphones filming her. "I love black cock," she told them. "I love real men and their huge nigger cocks. Cum all over me," she said, feeling herself becoming aroused. She was right-handed, and the extra strength got Gus off first. His cock jerked in her hand, cumming on her face. She opened her mouth, catching some on her tongue before bending it down, cum splattering her right breast. The cock in her left hand exploded, the first blast covering the back of her head. She turned to face Titus, catching a blast in her face before her lips clamped down around the spurting head. She gulped his seed down. She wouldn't need breakfast that morning. She was still jerking Gus off, but he moved slowly towards her front so that he could cover the front of both breasts. "Hmm, so much cum for me," she moaned, releasing both cocks. She cupped her breasts, rubbing Gus' cum into her nipples.

"You're getting good at this," said Titus, approvingly.

"Yes, ah natural," added Gus.

Titus walked over to his phone and stopped it. "Anyway, the club asked me to come in and work a day shift."

"I thought you were done? I wanted to spend as much time with you as possible. David's home tonight." Her husband wouldn't be leaving again until after Titus left.

"A little bit of extra money," he shrugged.

"Fine. I've got a lot of cleaning to do anyway." Beth stood up, licking the sperm off her lips and returned to her bathroom for another shower. She came out, hearing Titus' motorcycle roar off. Gus was in the hallway shower. She pulled a panty on, but nothing else. Beth stripped the bed, carrying the blankets and sheets downstairs to the laundry. After putting the first load in, she came out. Gus was in the kitchen making toast. He was still nude. She ignored him and went to get some cleaning supplies. She'd start by cleaning the pool table's felt.

Beth spent nearly an hour in the garage setting things to rights. She walked to the house. Gus was sitting in her husband's chair watching TV. "You need to go soon," she told him. "My husband's coming home soon."

"Fine gyal."

Beth stared at him a moment. She shook her head and returned to the laundry, throwing the first load into the dryer and adding a second to the washer. It was close to lunch and she was hungry. Gus was now laying down on the couch, napping. She walked into her kitchen and removed another salad from the refrigerator. She unwrapped it and started eating while walking out into the living room. Not using dressing cut down on calories, but this salad was missing something. She glanced at the hooded cock laying across Gus' thigh and stared at it while she finished her salad.

Beth walked over and shook Gus awake "Ah wah gyal?"

"I'm going to take a nap. You need to go soon. Understand?"

The Jamaican nodded and closed his eyes.

Beth climbed the stairs. Her bed was still stripped so she took Titus' room. She smiled. It smelled like him, like his cum. Crusty tissues filled his trash can. She laid down on the bed, on her back and closed her eyes.

Beth whimpered, spreading her legs for Mr. Wiggles. He was moving around her labia, worming his way between her folds. The nap had been exactly what she'd needed to revive her. She felt completely refreshed, her sleep deep and dreamless up until now when Mr. Wiggles appeared and went straight to work trying to get in her pussy. He was quickly removing her sexual exhaustion and bringing her back up to a state of sexual need. Beth spread her legs further open and wrapped them around his back. She was starting to raise her hips up into Mr. Wiggles trying to get him to go deeper.

"Yesss," she moaned, slowly opening her eyes to meet her new friend. She was still groggy as she looked down at her crotch confused by what she was seeing. Her pubic hair had sprouted up into a literal bush spreading out like a fern with curled up black and gray leaves. The hairy bush moved, a forehead appearing under the dreadlocks, and Gus' black eyes met hers as his tongue worked its way in and out of her vagina.

Damn! She knew his tongue would be good. The tongue felt bigger than her husband's penis and it had better moves. She found herself on the brink of an orgasm when it wiggled deep, but before she could cum, he pulled back, the tongue flattening as it licked up and down the outside of her pussy lips. It swept over her distended clit before sliding down under her pussy. It moved back some more and now just the tip was wiggling upwards just between her folds, lapping over her clit and even curling around it. Beth moaned in frustration humping up into the tongue trying to get it back inside her. Instead, it slid back down under her pussy, the tip now probed at her ass. Disgusting, but not unpleasant as it pushed against her sphincter. It moved back up, this time shooting back into her pussy, squirming at it thrust in and back like a miniature penis. This time it didn't stop until she came all over it, the thrusts changing to little laps as he drank in her cum.

Beth gasped for air as her hips lowered back down to the mattress. The tongue was now licking up the sides of her pubic mound. It moved over the slight bulge under her stomach, pushing the chain and the Q-spade aside so that it could push into her belly button. Beth gasped, sucking in her stomach. She was starting to raise her hips again as Gus' body loomed up over her. The tongue moved up her ribs and up over the significant mouth of her left breast. Her nipples were already hard, but as his tongue curled around her nipple, flicking at it, her areola swelled, pushing out from her breast.