The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" Beth was stunned. She'd just made two or three weeks wages in tips at the diner in three hours.

"How much?" asked Lulu walking into the room, pulling her own wad of cash out of her garter.

"$800," stuttered Beth.

"Fuck," said Lulu, looking surprised.

Even Spider-woman had looked up from her comic impressed. "Leave any for me?" said the librarian woman at the makeup table.

"$130," said Lulu, sifting through her lap dance money. "Five dances plus tips. How many lap dances did you do?"

"Twenty-six if I'm counting this right."

"Wow!" said Spider-woman before burying her head back in her comic.

"Arachne is a top earner," said Lulu. "And you just impressed her."

"It is a good crowd. Tara Devine by the way." The librarian reached out her hand.

"Beth," she said, shaking it.

"You'd have made more tonight," said Tara, working on her lashes. "That kind of money on a Saturday afternoon and Jefe Esteban would have you dancing prime time, sugar."

"She's right Beth," said Lulu. "Esteban would turn you into a headline attraction. Men would come just to see you. Some girls do it, but..." She shrugged.

"But?"

"It usually involves adult videos and web site promotions. It increases your profile and gets the word out. He then sends you around to headline all his clubs. Money's amazing, but I have a kid and I don't want her to grow up with a porn star for a mother."

But a stripper for a mother was okay? "I wouldn't either," agreed Beth, slipping into the dress. "Well, it was nice meeting you." Beth slipped her feet into her heels. "But you won't see me again."

"At least tell me you're glad you gave it a try?" said Lulu.

"It was educational," answered Beth, diplomatically. "As I said earlier, I felt like a goddess dancing on stage with all those men staring at me. I could skip all those men pawing my body, but for that kind of money..."

"Paw away," said Lulu.

"Bye," said Beth. She walked back out into the bar.

"When you on again?" asked a man.

Beth ignored him and kept walking. "Can we get out of here?" she asked Titus.

Esteban looked her up and down. "Don't forget, ju always have a job waiting for ju here. I'll make ju a star."

Beth sneered at him. "I'm never going to work for you and I'm certainly not going to make porns for you."

"Pero ya tienes, puta" answered Esteban, smiling. "Bethany Beach Meets The Titan" sounded like a good title for a webpage featuring the cove movie and all of Titus' clips with Beth. He could edit some down to gifs and start tweeting them out almost immediately.

Esteban Perez stared at Beth's ass as she headed to the front door with Titus.

**********

Beth hugged the large black man's chest as the motorcycle roared down I-95 until their exit. Titus parked his bike in their driveway some twenty minutes later. "You hungry?" he asked, setting his helmet on the motorcycle. Beth hung hers off the back.

Beth's stomach felt completely satisfied with all the Jamaican's seed. "Not for food," she said, fumbling with his pants. Titus smirked. She hadn't even looked around to see if the neighbors were around. "Only for this." She stroked his swelling cock until it was hard enough to pull after her. Beth unlocked her house and pulled him inside, dragging him by his cock upstairs. Halfway up, he turned her around and threw her over his shoulders, carrying her to the second floor.

He entered the master bedroom and tossed her onto the bed. Beth stood up and began dancing for him. His eyes stared at her body as the dress fell around her feet. Beth strutted in her heels behind him and hugged herself against his strong back. Her hands slipped under his shirt, running up his muscles. She kissed his neck as one hand slipped down and lightly caressed the large cock still hard and jutting out of his pants.

She released his cock and grabbed the hem of his shirt, pulling it off over his head. She was still dancing, swaying her hips behind him, softly humming "Cookie" to herself. Her bikini top flopped over his shoulders. Titus pushed his pants down over his hips. Beth hugged him again. This time, he felt her bare breasts smashing into his back. Her nipples trailed down as she stooped, helping to pull his pants down his thighs and legs. Beth gently bit her teeth into his ass cheeks while pushing his pants down around his ankles. Titus stepped out of them and stepped forwards, spinning around. He sat on the bed and spread his legs.

Beth stared hungrily at the cock rearing up between her legs. She stepped forward and straddled him. His cock was too long for her to lower herself on. She embraced him, pressing his head into her tits, feeling his kisses on her breasts, moaning as one engorged nipple was sucked into his mouth. Beth had never felt this sexually charged before. She backed up, feeling his shaft sliding between her thighs, rising until her pussy lips were kissing the end, slowly opening around his giant cock head.

Beth groaned, sinking down onto the tip. She'd been hungry for this all day. She worked it in deeper until, she could step forwards again, raising and lowering herself over the shaft until eventually, she could sit in his lap. Beth kissed him before singing into his ear.

"You gon' wanna claim this dick, fuck with a nigga. Come fuck with a nigga, come fuck with a nigga."

"You like it?" asked Titus.

"YYESSS!" she sighed sinking down, now fully impaled. "I mean no," she said, eyes closed. She clamped her pussy muscles, squeezing every inch of Titus' cock. "It's in my head like an earworm."

Titus took her chin and pulled her face to look at him. "It's "Cookie" by R Kelly. I picked out your set." He then cocked his head and kissed her, their tongues dancing. Beth shuddered, cumming all over his cock, gasping cries of pleasure into his mouth.

Titus kissed her nose and laid back on the bed. Beth leaned down, kissing his chest, biting his nipples until they were hard. His hands slid down her back and over her ass cheeks. Titus squeezed them tightly and pulled them apart. "Oreo, Oreo, like an Oreo," he rapped.

"I wanna bite it, and get inside it," she sang back. She felt the dildo slide down the crack of her ass until the head was pressing against her anus. "Mmm, good idea," she moaned wiggling her ass while he held her spread open. The dildo was already lubed up and slick. Her anus began opening around it as it began applying pressure on her sphincter. "Wait?" she asked confused. "What?" The head pushed inside her, another pair of hands grabbing her waist, the second cock working its way deeper as she wiggled her ass.

"Orea, Oreo, like an Oreo," grunted the man behind her. "Hole still gyal."

Beth's eyes widened in disbelief. "What's going on?"

"I'm gonna fuck your pussy," said Titus.

"An I guh fuck dat ass." The Jamaican pushed his cock deep into her ass, forcing her down onto Titus' chest.

"Like an Oreo?" asked Beth, still in shock. The two black men chuckled. She felt like a complete whore taking two cocks, but they both felt wonderful.

"You know each other?" she asked.

"We go back a ways," said Titus. "That's Gus."

"Afta dat blow job, mi just had to try out de rest of yuh."

"Yeah slut," grunted Titus. "I didn't give you permission to go sucking on some island niggas' dick."

"Sorry," she said. "I couldn't resist it."

"Few women can," said the Jamaican behind her.

"He's right," laughed Titus. He grabbed her waist to adjust her some. He bucked his hips.

"UGH!" squealed Beth. "UGH!" Gus pushed forward as Titus withdrew. "UGH! UGH! UGH! OHGOD! CUMMING!" Beth shuddered, as her orgasm flooded Titus' cock. Her ass clenched Gus's cock so tightly, he couldn't pull it out.

Beth froze gasping for air as the two men began pumping in and out of her again. These men were gods and their two giant cocks were overwhelming. She struggled to keep up with the constant thrusting. Suddenly, she was on stage again basking in the adulation of dozens of men. They held up money in the hands, offerings to their deity. For she was a goddess too and surely one goddess could handle two gods!

Beth started fucking back. Her pussy worked over Titus' cock, muscles squeezing his shaft, milking upwards, trying to get his seed into her womb. She clenched and relaxed her sphincter each time Gus pushed his cock deep. "Come on," she growled. "Fuck like a nigga. Fuck like a nigga. Give me your seed. Both of you. Come on fuck me! Fuck me like a nigger!"

Beth convulsed, cumming so hard, she was worried she might have peed on Titus' cock. She came again, but she kept fucking them back. "Give me your seed!" she screamed out loud, cumming even harder. "Give me your..."

"FUCK!" grunted Titus, thrusting his cock up and holding it still. His hot cum exploded into her womb. Tremors wracked Beth's body as she came continuously. With each spasm of his cock, more seed flooded her womb and her orgasm grew. Just when she thought her orgasm couldn't get any bigger, Gus shoved his cock deep, deeper then Titus had ever gone in her ass, and his seed filled her bowels. The orgasm shook her entire body and Beth collapsed onto Titus, Gus falling on top of her.

Beth truly felt like an oreo as she slowly came to her senses. Titus was breathing heavily underneath her and the older man on top was gasping for air. Their cocks were limp, but still inside her.

Gus slowly pulled his cock out unleashing the flood of semen from her bowels. Titus didn't care for the waterfall of sperm striking his balls and began pushing Beth off him. His cock fell out, releasing a second torrent from her pussy. Beth weakly struggled to her feet and ran to the bathroom hunched over trying to keep all the black sperm from splattering her carpet.

Beth sat on the toilet leaning forwards using her muscles to release as much sperm as she could. Gus walked in, glanced down at her. He opened the glass shower and started urinating aiming his pee at the drain. "There's another bathroom in the hall," she said. He just nodded, shaking the last of his urine out of his long floppy cock. He left.

Beth stopped hearing semen striking the water in the toilet and flushed. She turned the shower on and hopped in, lathering her body with soap and scrubbing between her legs. She felt dirtier from having all the men touching her at Temptations then she did from having sex with two black men at the same time. Beth washed her hair and her entire body.

The shower door opened, and Titus joined her. He took her in his arms and kissed her. His cock swelled, slapping her belly as it struggled to grow and rise. He turned so that it could stick out. He took her cheeks in his hands, kissed her affectionately before his hands started pushing her down.

Beth fell to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. She moaned as she sucked him. "Whose bigger do ya think?"

Beth looked up at him with his cock in her mouth. She pulled back. "You're both pretty close." She licked around the crown of his thirteen-inch shaft. "The hood makes the tip of his cock look bigger, but when you pull it down, your glans are about the same."

"Whose do you like better?"

"Yours. This is my favorite cock in the whole world." She kissed the tip. "My favorite thing in the whole world."

"Seriously?"

"You got issues with this guy? Yes. I like your cock better. The cut look is much sexier. Your friend's prick is blacker and scarier looking."

"Good," said Titus.

"Now shut up so I can suck my favorite cock off."

Beth placed her hands on his meaty thighs and sucked his cock at a slow steady pace. His cock swelled and soon exploded down her throat. She pulled back, gulping, letting her mouth fill again so she could taste him. Beth's had the sense to know she hadn't digested all of Gus' sperm yet and pulled back before her stomach got too full. Titus' cum exploded on her face, jerking upwards and leaving a strand in her hair. She grabbed it, jerking it off so that he came all over her tits while she turned her face up to the shower stream.

He quit cumming and Beth kissed his cock head goodbye. Titus left and she stood rewashing her face, hair, and breasts. She stepped out of the shower, drying her body and hair. Then she brushed her hair out. She returned to the bedroom. Gus was laying nude on the bed. His blacker, scarier looking cock hanging over his thigh. "Where's Titus?"

"Downstairs getting ah sammich." He sat up and stood off the bed. "Get pon aal fours, gyal..I'm reddi to fuck yuh."

Beth looked down at the huge blackest of black cocks as it began growing and lifting. Gus took it and shook the shaft, stroking himself to full erection. She climbed on the bed and braced herself as he stood behind her. She felt her pussy lips opening as the head pushed inside her. Beth moaned, already fucking him back as he worked to get more of his thirteen-inch shaft inside her. "Oh yes," she moaned. "Fuck me."

"You've taken to black cock well, gyal."

"Yes," she moaned. "Cumming."

"Yes, fi yuh pussy ah milking mi cock. Yuh want fi mi seed, gyal."

"Oh yes! God yes! Seed my white pussy." Beth shuddered, cumming hard.

"Yuh like ole Papa Gus' cock, gyal?"

"I love it. I fucking love it. You fuck me so good, Gus."

"Call mi Papa Gus."

"Fuck me, Papa Gus. Fuck me."

"Here comes fi mi seed."

"Give it to me, Papa Gus," begged Beth, her pussy muscles clamping down and squeezing his cock inwards. "AAAHHH!" Beth's orgasm exploded when his cock erupted. She felt his voluminous semen spraying hard into her womb, quickly filling it up. The rest squeezed out down his cock and sprayed out of their conjoined crotches.

Gus worked his cock around a bit. He withdrew by pushing her forwards until she fell head first on the bed. His cock flew up, shooting about a three-foot strand of cum down her back to her ass. He jerked some more out on her butt cheeks and left the room.

"Wow!" exclaimed Beth, pushing herself up and off the bed, hearing Gus' footsteps going downstairs. She stumbled back to the shower quietly reassessing which was her favorite cock in her mind. Gus' black eel might be uglier, but he really knew how to use it. His ejaculate felt more powerful then Titus' too and his balls were larger.

Beth took another shower, a smile broadening her face when she realized she'd be taking a few more showers that night.

The two men weren't back when she left the shower. Beth walked nude downstairs. Titus and Gus were in the kitchen drinking beer. Both had empty crumb filled plates in front of them. She walked past them and got a small plain salad out of the refrigerator. She sat at the table and unwrapped the plastic from the top. She took a bite of lettuce and cucumber. Beth looked up from her bowl as Gus came around. The long black hooded cock dangled down.

"Papa Gus wants hiz cock sucked again."

Beth's jaw was a little sore, but tonight she'd do whatever the two black men wanted. She slid off the chair and kneeled, stooping down to nuzzle his dangling cock with her mouth. It hardened, rising, Gus backing up until it was sticking out and she was sucking on it. Her jaw and neck were aching, so she only sucked the end, jerking off the rest of his coal-black shaft.

Beth couldn't get over how much she loved this cock. She felt honored sucking it, not once but twice in one day. She hefted one of his testicles. They were bigger then Titus', full and heavy despite emptying three loads into her since her debut as a stripper.

"Titus trained yuh well, gyal. You're ah great cocksucker."

Beth squeezed the ball in her hand as a warning while slobbering all over the cock in her mouth. Being called a cocksucker rankled what was left of her feminist sensibilities yet made her proud at the same time. She paused for a moment. "It's a privilege to suck your big black cock." She went back to sucking.

"It is ah privilege fah ah white gyal to suck ah big Jamaican nigga cock."

"A white privilege," added Titus laughing.

Beth choked a little as Gus grabbed her head and pushed most of his cock down her throat. It twitched, the first load gushing straight into her belly. Beth pushed back, and he released her head. Her cheeks filled, and she swallowed another load. Beth's stomach couldn't take anymore so she pushed back on his thighs, a blast of cum coating her face. Gus grabbed his cock and aimed it down covering her chest and breasts.

She wiped her eyes when she felt no more semen splattering on her body. Gus had turned and was jerking the last of his cum out on her dining room table. He released his cock and it flopped down on her table. He glanced down at her. "You're welcum," he told her. Gus turned to face her, his cock sliding off the table and falling before her eyes. It still stuck out a bit but was quickly deflating until it hung between his legs. "Was dat ah pool table mi saw inna garage?"

"Sure," said Titus. "If the old man needs time to recover, we can play a game. Don't want to strain your heart."

Beth pushed some of the sperm into her mouth as she watched the two laughing black men head to her garage. She pushed herself up and sat in the chair. A layer of semen now covered her salad. More pools spotted the table top around her salad. "He's a bigger asshole then Titus," she mumbled picking up her fork. She stabbed it into the bowl lifting some lettuce and a cherry tomato, now covered in a creamy dressing, to her mouth and chewed. Not bad, she thought, swallowing. His semen was slightly warm but cooling fast. She finished the bowl and wiped the table. She cupped her belly as she walked up the stairs. It was full and heavy, more like she'd eaten a huge meal then just drank a lot. It made her wonder how many calories were in a black man's semen. She might have to step up her fitness routine.

After another shower, Beth walked back downstairs. The black men were still playing a game, trash talking each other. These two were so competitive, Beth wondered why Titus had even invited Gus over. There was a strange motorcycle pulled inside the garage.

"It's hot inna here. Can wi open de garage?"

"Yeah, sure," said Titus. He walked over to the switch that opened the door.

"Stop!" yelled Beth. "Go put some clothes on."

"I'm fine," said Gus, shrugging.

"Nah, we got neighbors," said Titus. "I'll get my shorts."

Her eyes followed Gus to the strange motorcycle as he walked and retrieved a small swimsuit. It was ridiculously small, a Greek bikini suit. It had green and black triangles on it outlined in yellow. The suit seemed designed to display his monster cock bulge. Gus noticed her stare. "The Jamaican flag," he stated, pointing at his suit. The flag was stretched out around the coiled cock and one hairy ball was sticking out of the overextended material.

Titus returned a moment later wearing his crotch-hugging biking shorts. He was holding her bikini and he tossed it to her. Beth slipped into the panties just as Titus hit the switch and the garage door slowly began to move up. She fumbled with her top trying to race the door. The cup covered her nipples as she hastily tied a knot behind her neck. She reached behind her to secure the top. Across the street, Frank was getting out of his car, carrying some grocery bags. He turned, glancing into the garage just as Beth finished securing her top. He turned away, froze and glanced back. Beth gave him a wave. He hesitantly waved back. He'd never seen her in a bathing suit, let alone a barely-there bikini. He'd met Titus, but Gus must have been a surprise. Gus even walked to the opening with his pool stick and started chalking the tip, ignoring the man across the street. Joan came out of the house, catching her husband staring. She mirrored her husband's double take taking in the scene and Beth was pretty sure her eyes stopped roaming when they fell on Gus's bulge. The Jamaican even turned sideways a moment before turning around and walking back to the pool table. Beth walked over to the rack with the pool sticks, displaying her bare ass to her neighbors. Not that she cared. At this point, she'd become comfortable with her body, proud of it even.