The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aargh!" grunted Teddy. "Here it cums. Take my seed."

Beth's eyes widened as she felt his cock twitch. This was a breeding room! Then her eyes were rolling up in her head as the first of his seed struck the back of her womb and she began having the really big orgasms that only came when the alpha was cumming inside her.

Ten minutes later, Teddy pulled his deflated cock out of her and rolled off, still gasping for breath. His grey-haired chest was slick with white milk from where her breasts had leaked on him. Beth slipped off the bed and headed to a bathroom in the hall to clean up. Her womb was so full of semen, she looked like she was in the early stages of pregnancy again. Her stomach slowly turned flat again as she sat on the toilet trying to drain all his semen out. There was a shower in the bathroom and she took a quick one before returning to the bedroom.

Beth headed towards her clothes on the floor, but stopped examining the array of phalluses closer. Her eyes were drawn towards the large ones aimed right at the center of the bed. They were clearly authentic, half rotted and some were broken. "Those are Fon Legbas," said Teddy, rising off the bed. He stood beside her, one wrinkled black hand caressing the firm globes of her ass.

"What?"

"The Fon are a large ethnic and linguistic group in Benin and Nigeria. Legba is a trickster deity gifted in languages and a messenger of the gods. The Fon carve these images of his godly cock and stick them into their fields to ensure the fertility of the land. Those were a gift to me on one of my African expeditions in... 1978, I believe."

"You are an interesting man Teddy." The hand on her ass squeezed her cheek affectionately.

"Some voodoo practitioners in New Orleans believe an avatar of Legba came into America on a slave ship and spread his seed around to so many female slaves that it explains why there are so many hung black men in this country."

"Do you believe that?"

"Perhaps. Likely, it wasn't a god, but one strong paragon that spread his seed around. Even more likely, the slave owners just used the alpha male slaves to breed more slaves."

"But if they're so successful at breeding, why aren't most men, alphas?"

Teddy shrugged, but looked thoughtful. "Good question and one I've given lots of thought to. I've no answer, but perhaps nature only allows so many paragons to exist in a given population. Something like the predator to prey ratio." Teddy paused in thought. "African lions have a predator to prey ratio of 1%. Apply that to alpha males and there would be three million paragons roaming the country. Maybe seventy million in the world. I'd do a survey, but for the big problem."

"What's that?"

"Men lie about their penis size."

Beth laughed.

"Speaking of penis size, mine appears to be getting bigger." Teddy was looking down.

Beth followed his gaze. His penis was sticking out from his crotch. "Hmm, looks enticing, but I really need to get back to Atlas." Her hand was already on the proud old cock stroking it to full erection. Her hand didn't let go even as Teddy was backing up towards the bed.

"He's fine with Mary," said Teddy.

Within minutes, Beth was cumming all over Teddy's cock as she bounced in his lap. His lips were greedily sucking the milk out of her nipples, even as little jets of milk shot from the other nipple each time she came. "YES! Give it to me, Teddy. Give me your seed," she moaned. He was enjoying suckling at her teat so much, he didn't respond, but his hips started bucking faster. He finally released her nipple so that he could bellow like the old bull he was at the first discharge of his cock. Her nipples sprayed milk in his face as Beth came so hard she nearly passed out. As it turned out, she could barely move. She collapsed on her black lover, their lips nuzzling at each other for a good twenty minutes before Beth had the strength to climb of his spent cock.

Afterwards, Beth was still topless as she pulled her tight jean shorts up. She was thoroughly satisfied and smiling, she couldn't stop smiling and it made her beauty all the more radiant. Teddy strolled up to her. He was still nude. "Oh no, not again. I really must go."

Teddy laughed. He was smiling too. He placed his hand on her lower stomach, holding it there. "Good fruit comes from good seed," he said. They both stared at his hand over her womb. "Tsonga proverb."

Beth nodded. "I really must get home."

"Give me a lift?"

"Of course, but I'm a little worn out."

"I just want to sleep by Mary." Teddy started to dress. "Assuming she doesn't have a bull over that is since she's watching the baby. I find I like her presence in bed beside me."

"Maybe, she'll say yes someday?"

"She will. I'll meet you in the car."

Teddy joined her in the car. He was carrying a bag with him. "What you got there?"

"A gift for you." He reached into the bag and removed a huge black dildo around the size of his own cock.

"Ah, thank you," she said, taking it. The wood was heavy and thick. "It's wood?"

"I carved it myself. It's modeled after my own cock."

"You carved a dildo from your own cock?" It was extremely realistic looking. The veins and ridges all matched Teddy's own shaft. It had also been oiled to the point the coloration matched Teddy's skin tone.

"No, I carved a Fon Legba from my own cock." He chuckled. "But you could use it as a dildo... alright, it's a dildo. You got me. Don't worry it's smoothed out perfectly. No splinters."

"Why would you...?"

"As you get older, you start thinking about death. I'm not afraid of death, but the thought of my cock not being able to pleasure women anymore bothers the hell out of me. My Fon Teddys are a way for my cock to live on long after I'm gone. Well, that and the fruit of my seed." He leaned over and cupped her bare belly again. "Birth is the only remedy against death," he quoted. "Nigerian proverb."

"Sorry Teddy," she said, and she was sorry. "I'm on birth control."

Teddy's proud look fell. "Damn," he cursed. He looked crestfallen.

"Sorry, I just didn't want to go months without a cock like yours again."

"Fine, but if you do want another child..." He sighed. "I'll just have to settle for the student or two I seed every semester."

Beth raised an eyebrow, but didn't comment. Morally, she didn't believe teachers should sleep with students. Ms. Dykstra had been known to have affairs with some of her girls and there were even rumors of lesbian orgies in her home. On a few occasions, Beth felt her professor was throwing some hints her way to having an encounter.

She gave Teddy a ride back to Mary's and luckily, her former mother-in-law didn't have a bull staying over. Mary happily passed Atlas over to Beth and led Teddy back to her bedroom. He obviously had been lying about just wanting to lay beside his lover, for loud moaning and grunting soon was coming from Mary's room, that lasted an hour.

Beth nursed Atlas and put him down for the night as she slowly fell asleep.

**********

The money was too good for her to quit dancing. Beth changed her plans and quit looking for another job. She decided to keep at it as long as possible or something better came her way. She'd just gotten out of her seat at the bar after thanking the businessman for buying her a drink when Esteban called her into his office.

"I'm sending ju to L.A to make a porno, puta," said Esteban, his eyes running up and down her body. He never failed to appreciate what he had in having Beth working for him. "It will increase jur profile."

Beth grimaced. "Thanks, but I'm not interested. I'll stick with dancing. I'm not a porn star."

Esteban scrunched his face up doing his Scarface thing. He bobbed his head as he spoke. "There's already movies of jurs up on your profile page, puta. We jus need something mo professional."

"Those were taken without my knowledge, Esteban and like I said, I'm not interested." Beth spun around on her heel, preparing to march out.

"Get jur ass back here, puta," he grunted. Esteban pushed his chair out from behind his desk. He lifted his rear off the seat, pulling his pants down. "Ju do what I say or jur ass will be back waitressing." He tugged on his cock, making it hard. "So puta, jur gonna make movies for me and jur gonna fuck me and you fucking call me jefe." He bent his cock down towards her, shaking it in her direction.

Beth's cheeks were red with anger. She glanced down at his cock. It was a nice cock. He grinned smugly when she marched towards him. The grin fell when she leaned over and poked him in the chest.

"Listen you... hijo de puta, I've gotten job offers from every fucking strip club in Miami and even one in Vegas. So, I can take my talent and probably some of your clientele elsewhere whenever I want. I'm not doing porn for you and you're going to start showing me and the other girls some respect. Stop calling us, puta, comprende jefe?"

"Jes Ma'am," said Esteban, looking at her with surprise and new admiration.

"Good." Beth looked down at his cock before turning to leave. She gave it a second glance. It hadn't wilted under her verbal assault. If anything, it looked even bigger than normal. Beth sighed and straddled Esteban's lap. She slowly sank down onto his shaft. It was a nice cock after all.

Satisfied from three nice orgasms, Beth finished cleaning Esteban's seed from between her legs. He was lazily smiling, leaning back in his chair. His spent cock dripping between his legs. "Ju sure ju won't do porn fo me? Ju a natural, puta... I mean Mrs. Beth."

"No means no, Esteban." Beth almost made it to the door.

"I jus thought you might like to work with jur friend Titus again," he said. Beth froze in the doorway. "I can get one of the other girls, Arachne or Amora maybe?"

Beth turned around. "I'd be starring with Titus?"

"Jes, he's agreed to make several movies for me. That big pinga worth mucho deniero. Ju two have a natural chemistry that comes out well on film." He was grinning now, sure he had her and he was right.

"Alright, I'll do it, but just this once."

"Jur flying out Monday." He reached into his desk and pulled out an envelope.

"I'm taking my baby and I'll need one for my mother-in-law to watch him."

"Who da fuck do ju tink..." Esteban was slowly rising out of his seat in anger. His hands were down on his desk. Beth stood nude, tapping one foot, eyebrow raised. "Fine," he said, sitting back down. "I'll see what I can do."

**********

COCKY

Beth's heart was beating rapidly when she walked on the set. She couldn't believe she was doing this. The movie was a spoof of Rocky. The scenes were ridiculous. The script was thin, limited dialog with mostly fuck scenes. The amount she was getting paid barely made this worth it and Esteban told her she was making above industry average. She was going to get an "Introducing" credit in the film. She had four scenes and would take home $3000. All her reservations fled when she saw the giant black man turn around.

A grin spread across Titus face when he saw her. He barreled his way towards her and took her in his arms, hugging her so tightly he lifted her off her feet. Her nipples were hard and leaking when he set her down. "How are you? How's the baby?"

"Good! Great! We're both great." She was nervous for some reason. Her hands shook as she fumbled for her phone. She held it up, showing him some pictures. "He's here with me. Your mom too."

"I have to see him," said Titus, proudly browsing through her phone's gallery. "It'll be good to see mom too. He's a big guy."

"Yes, he takes after his father. In more ways than one." She raised her eyebrows and Titus smirked, still staring at the pictures.

The director called them over and the cast sat down for a review of the script. They'd rented an actual boxing gym and there was a bedroom set. The entire film would be shot in only two days. The director was full of himself, considering himself a visionary who was going to change the industry. He wanted the actors who were both physically perfect and who could actually act and he wanted a story behind all the sex scenes. The cast and crew respectfully applauded when he finished and Beth was up.

Beth was in the first scene with an actor named Rico Mann. He was playing her husband, the current champ set to fight a relative unknown boxer. He was white, with a powerful physique. Beth had already met the man and was impressed with his appearance. He wouldn't be hard to be with. She closed her eyes and pictured David and one particular time they'd been very happy together as a married couple. When she opened her eyes, the actor was her husband and she was staring at him with genuine affection. He was shadow boxing in their bedroom when she came into the scene wearing sexy lingerie. They talked about the upcoming fight. She told him they should do something to relieve his stress. She stooped and pulled his shorts down. She knew she could handle acting when his less than impressive penis fell out and she still looked up at him affectionately as she sucked the hard penis, the head barely reaching her uvula. He lifted her to her feet and they moved to the bed. Again, she faked enjoying fucking the seven-inch penis in a variety of positions until he pulled it out and shot his seed on her tongue and breasts.

Afterwards, there was applause. Beth was given a towel and she was wiping herself off when she realized the applause was for her. She blushed and thanked everyone.

The crew moved to the boxing ring. Her husband was set to fight, Cocky, an up and coming boxer, but the manager was upset the ring card girl had called out sick. He asked Beth to fill in and her next scene was walking across the ring in heels and a skimpy bikini while holding a card up for round 1. She walked over and kissed her husband so that the viewer would know where her loyalties were.

They announced Cocky and Titus stepped into the ring, holding his gloved hands up. Beth's pussy quivered as she gazed at his bare chest and the cock flopping around beneath his shorts. Apparently, both men knew how to box and the actually went at it for a few rounds. A makeup girl, applied cosmetics to Rico making him look more and more beaten. He was knocked out in the following scene with a victorious Cocky standing above him. Beth ran to her fallen husband, cradling his head in her lap as two men carrying a stretcher came into the rink.

She was still in the bikini for the next scene, storming into the locker room, screaming at Cocky for being too brutal. Titus was wearing a towel, he turned and let it drop. She froze, her eyes focusing on the thirteen-inch black rod as it slowly rose to attention. Her hand came out to stroke his cock while he raised her head and kissed her, pulling the strings on her bikini top. Beth fell to her knees and was soon voraciously sucking the huge black cock that had changed her life. There was no direction and the crew was quiet as they stared at her sucking the massive black cock until Titus filled her mouth with a load of cum before pulling his swollen cock out to blast his seed all over her face and tits.

"Cut," yelled the director after the last little bit of sperm had left Titus' cock. "You're supposed to fuck her before cumming!"

Titus smirked and looked over at the director. "Keep filming."

Titus cock never went soft and he fucked her in several positions. She was on all fours on the bench while he fucked her from behind. She was in reverse cowgirl, facing the camera while furiously humping his dick as hard and fast as she could. Finally, she was on her back on the bench while Titus cupped her knees in his arms. He couldn't resist and buried his cock for the first blast of seed into her womb. The director didn't complain as the cameras still caught plenty of semen shooting all over her body when Titus did finally pull it out. That was supposed to be their scene, but Titus lifted her and carried her into the locker room showers. One of the cameramen decided to follow and continued filming the two embracing and washing each other under the shower heads.

The filming was done for the day. Titus was ordered to save up his seed for tomorrow's shoot and Beth was told to get plenty of rest. Tomorrow she had a lesbian scene and a threesome scene. Titus returned with her to the motel to see his mother and meet Atlas for the first time. There were hugs and tears all around and Titus didn't want to put the baby down as he stared proudly at his son. They all had dinner together and afterwards, Mary smiled and told them she wanted Atlas to stay in her room for the night. Neither, Titus nor Beth followed the director's orders and the two made love all night with Beth screaming out her love for him as she had orgasm after orgasm.

The next day, Beth was back at the gym, searching for Cocky when the sick ring card girl accosted her accusing her of trying to steal her job. Their fight amounted to ripping each other's clothes off, before the anger turned to lust and they were kissing then going down on each other. Beth watched jealousy as the ring card girl went off and bumped into Titus. She'd seen videos of him with dozens of women, but for some reason she excused herself and couldn't watch that sex scene. She came out to watch another scene between a new black boxer every bit as big as Titus fucking a black actress playing his girlfriend. The movie's final scene was Beth returning to the gym dressed like a slut, looking to fuck Cocky again. There were two black men sparring who called her up into the ring, circling her and complimenting her before slowly pulling her dress off. They were real men, but their cocks were only ten- and eleven-inches longs. Still, she had multiple real orgasms as they double penetrated her first mouth and pussy before switching to ass and pussy. The movie ended with the three of them spent on the ring looking up as the black man from the last scene walked into the ring. He was wearing American flag shorts bulging out from his enormous cock. "I'm looking for Cocky," he said.

"Who are you?" asked Beth, looking up from between the two black men.

"I'm Apollo Seed."

And with that set up for a sequel, the movie ended. "And who are you?" asked the actor playing Apollo, looking up and down Beth's nude body as she stood up in the ring. "I haven't seen you in any movies before."

Beth's already hard nipples seemed to double in size as the came under Apollo's scrutiny. Her breathing increased. "Beth Beach." She found herself blushing. She'd just fucked two hung guys, but this man had her panting like a bitch in heat again. "This is my first movie."

He held out his hand. Beth looked down and saw that staring at her had made his cock swell beneath his boxer shorts. She reached out to take his hand, her mind wanting to bypass the handshake so that her own hand could go straight into his shorts and pull out his huge cock. She's watched his scene with the black actress and knew that this man could go toe to toe with Titus in the size department. She shook his hand, his touch seeming to send a shock straight to her pussy. "I wish we'd had a scene together."

"I was just thinking the same thing," said Beth. "What's your real name?"

"Dom."

"Of course, it is," she said, smiling. She realized she hadn't released his hand and finally let go.

"It's short for Domitian," said Titus, coming up to the ring. "As in the Roman emperor."

"Oh," said Beth. "OH!" She looked back at Dom. She could see the resemblance now. "You're one of Gus' sons."

Dom smirked, nodding and Titus added. "And my little half-brother." Titus held the ropes apart so that Beth could climb out of the ring. "Dom was interested in the biz, so I gave him Esteban's contact."

"I guess we'll have to wait for the sequel, Beth Beach?" asked Dom.