The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily just nodded, staring off into space. "I think I just met one."

"One what?"

"A real man."

"Let me guess, he was black and you want to fuck him."

"No and yes."

"Good for you. White real men are just as good lays as blacks, they're just harder to find. Where'd you meet him?"

"At the convention." Lily was still staring off into space. "I was handing out fliers and he approached me."

"Good looking?"

Lily nodded her head, still looking shocked. "Yeah, handsome. He was surrounded by others of his kind. The center of attention. He promised me he could fill the club for a free lap dance and I agreed."

Other of his kind? Beth furrowed her brows wondering what Lily was talking about. Living together for the last few weeks and fucking every night had made their friendship grow stronger. Beth now considered Lily her best friend and the closest friend she'd ever had. She'd grown closer to Ashley too, but the young woman was too immature for Beth. "For heaven's sake Lily, tell me what's gotten into you. Did he show you his cock or something? How big was it?"

"No, but I could see it under his pants and it was big. The head looked like it was about to pop out from under the hem of his pants."

"You mean shorts?"

Lily just shook her head. She turned and headed to her bedroom to shower for work that night. Beth watched her walk away. Titus was a big guy and his cock stopped at his knee. Confused, Beth went back to packing. Lily still seemed dazed by the man she had met when she returned from her room. She was carrying her Snow White costume by a hanger.

That night, the strippers were all giggling and peeking out through the curtains at what sounded like a large crowd. Apparently, Lily's friend had kept his promise and filled the joint. Beth was finishing putting on her make up when her set started. She was sticking to her cowgirl routine. She liked the songs and looked amazingly slutty in the outfit. Thank you, Charli Ray. Her first song started and Beth came out to much applause.

Beth started dancing at first blinded by the lights on her. When her eyes slowly focused, she almost stumbled in her routine. The seats were filled with dwarves! Beth tried not to laugh as she finally understood Lily's shock and how a cock could be so big it went down to a man's ankles.

"Cocky! Cocky!" A few shouted.

The little people loved her. It was one of her best nights for tips. Beth bowed, sweeping up her money. Lily went out and there were more cheers. Snow White was stripping to a lot more than seven dwarves. Beth quickly threw on the hooded cloak appearing behind Lily. The cloak only tied at the neck and Beth's nude body was displayed under the open cloak. The dwarves cheered, staring eagerly as Lily finally saw the cloaked figure, feigning a scream. Beth reached in her pocket and pulled out an apple. Lily took a bite, handing it back to Beth. Lily swooned, wiping her forehead, she looked out at the crowd and pulled the pin out to let her hair down. The next song turned harder as the newly transformed princess began to strip for her cheering crowd.

Beth walked out to make the rounds. She gave fifteen lap dances. One dwarf with a cocky attitude sat up in his chair, legs sticking out as she danced. Dancing always turned Beth on, but this dwarf had her nipples aching and her pussy flowing. She could see the swelling of a huge cock running all the way down his leg. He'd have to keep his leg straight out for a while. "Lily's friend, I presume," said Beth running her tits on his face.

"Mick," said the dwarf. He was ruggedly handsome with a slightly oversize head. His torso was long with smaller arms and bow legs, maybe four feet tall. He clearly worked out for his musculature was quite impressive. "I gotta say, you have the hottest body I've ever seen on a woman."

"Thank you," said Beth. She heard that at least once every set. "And thank you for filling the place." Beth backed into his lap, shaking her ass at him.

"My pleasure." He ran his hands over the smooth globes of her ass. "It's a three-day convention. I think I can provide a crowd every night."

He reached into his pants for his wallet. "On the house," said Beth.

"Umm," said Mick, pointing at his leg sticking straight out. "Send Lily in here," he ordered.

Beth nodded. Lily was surrounded by fans. Half probably had Snow White fantasies. She was giving a public lap dance. Beth motioned for her. "Mick wants his dance now." Beth grabbed Lily's arm. "Good job hitting that convention."

"It was a little person's convention."

"You don't say. Anyway, if we can keep this place this crowded, we got it made."

"I'll say. I made $500 dancing. That's a record."

Mick's eyes lit up when Beth opened the door and ushered Lily in. "Hi there," she smiled. Lily started dancing.

"I'd stand to greet you, but I'm a little stiff in the leg."

"I can see that," said Lily.

Beth returned to the floor and gave a few more lap dances. A few of the little people were asking where Lily went. She hadn't returned from the private room with Mick yet so Beth went to check on her. She opened the curtain just as Lily was pulling Mick's pants off. His cock had been straining at the material and flew up as soon as his pants were pulled off. Mick sighed with relief just as both Lily and Beth gasped at the sight of his cock. Her gasp alerted the two. Lily looked up at Beth only briefly, her attention focused on the dwarf's cock. "Jesus, Beth," gasped Lily.

"Jesus, Mick," said Beth. The dwarf's cock was a foot long, maybe a little more and every bit as thick as Titus. Considering it was more than a quarter of Mick's body size, the thing was a true monster cock. Beth shook her head to clear it. Lily's hands were already on the shaft, measuring it, feeling it girth. "Go ahead and have your fun Lily, but don't get me shut down. I'll get a bouncer to guard the curtain until you're finished.

Lily nodded, lowering her mouth to Mick's cock head.

Beth went back out to the floor, turning down some lap dances. She sat at the bar as the bartender handed her a box of glossy 8x10s. She spent the next half hour signing around 3 dozen autographs at a discounted $10 each. Lily came out, followed by Mick. Her friend was working her jaw and licking her lips. Her cheeks looked puffy. Lily was walking fine. She'd only blown him. The fucking would come when her shift was over. Beth hoped they wouldn't keep her up, she had a long drive in the morning.

They kept her up. Beth pulled the pillow over her ears as she laid on the couch listening to Lily's screams of orgasmic joy. Emma came out worried about her mommy. She and Atlas were sharing a bed since Beth had the couch. Atlas could sleep through anything. "Is mommy okay?" she asked, worried as Lily cried out again.

"She's fine dear. Just having fun with her new friend."

"She's making the same sounds she makes with you Aunt Beth, only louder."

"That's because your mommy is having a really good time. You'll see how happy she is in the morning. Now go back to bed, sweetie."

Emma went back to bed and finally fell asleep before the second session started up. Lily was more vocal this time. "FUCK ME MICKEY! FUCK ME!"

Beth woke up to silence as the kitchen light flickered on. She saw a hand come up over the counter and fill up a glass with water. Mick downed it and walked out of the kitchen. He was nude. He was really muscular with defined abdominals and pectorals. His cock was semi-swollen, angling down before him like it was sniffing the ground and reminding her of a tripod. "Sorry if we kept you awake."

"That's alright," she replied, staring at his cock. It was fascinating to look at, big and beautiful. It sniffed its way along the floor to the couch right under her head. Beth threw the blanket off her. Mick's eyes widened when he saw her lingerie clad body. Beth was dressed because of the children, but that didn't mean she couldn't look sexy. Her crotch was covered in a lacy white sheer panty while a sheer nighty hung from spaghetti strap on her shoulders. The nighty stopped at her ribs hugged her bare breasts. Beth smiled as the head of his cock rose up off the floor, appearing right before her eyes as it rose above the couch cushions. Mick took a step forward, his cock head moving towards her mouth. Beth opened wide and started sucking on the knob. She could taste semen and Lily on the end of his cock.

"My lucky day," moaned Mick.

"Mmmhmmpf!" moaned Beth sucking more in. She released his cock as she sat up. "Come up here," she said, thinking he'd hop up on the couch so that she could kneel and finish him off. Instead, he climbed up on the couch and straddled her legs. He stuck his cock between her breasts. She lowered her head to suck the end as he humped up and down in her lap, titty fucking her for the next fifteen minutes while she drooled all over his cock. His cum was overwhelming and drooled down her chin, but it was some of the richest most delicious semen she'd ever tasted.

The dwarf pulled on her hard nipples as his cock went floppy against her chest. "I've got to fuck you."

"Some other time," said Beth, licking her lips. "You're Lily's first real man and this night should be for her."

Mick winked and hopped down off the couch. He took a final drink of water and returned to Lily's bedroom. Her cries of pleasure started up again soon thereafter, but by then Beth was so tired she fell asleep.

**********

Beth arrived home later afternoon the next day. Ashley met her at the door, kissing her on the lips while Atlas ran into the room to hug Helios. She took the next few days off from stripping to spend time with her son as she was flying back to L.A. to make the third and final Cocky movie. That would end her contract and porn star career.

Seed! Cocky 3: The Rise of Apollo was the low point in the series. The boxer plot had just about disappeared and it was just a normal boring old porn movie. Titus didn't return for the movie. He liked the quick money, but he preferred finding and seducing his own women over fucking willing sluts. Beth wasn't even the big female star. She only had two scenes, both with Domitian, one alone and one with another woman. Seed wasn't nominated for any awards that year though downloads were pretty good and the visitor count on Beth's website was skyrocketing. Autographs were selling faster then she could sign them.

They finished filming early and Beth still had a few days before her flight. Dom asked her if she wanted to ride down to San Diego and check out Comicon. Beth's jaw hung open when she saw all the costumed fans wandering around. She couldn't believe some the outfits (or lack thereof) the women were wearing. Here a woman wore a red wig and green cloth resembling lettuce over each breast and similar cloth over her crotch. "Oh my!"

"Poison Ivy," whispered Dom, adding, "a Batman villain," when Beth still looked clueless. "That's a slave Leia."

"That one I know," she responded.

"Tomb raider, Mystique, Harley Quinn, also from Batman, and that green skinned woman is from Star Trek."

"What about that?"

"Japanese something or other. I'm not up on anime, but it's very popular."

"That I recognize. Jasmine from Aladdin."

"No, sexy Jasmine from Aladdin. There's another one. Looks like a cross between slave Leia and Jasmine. Hot as fuck!"

After a long night fucking and sucking which ended with Beth bent over the railing on the balcony while Dom fucked her from behind while the sun came up. They packed up to return to Los Angeles. It was a three-hour drive and Beth was looking forward to catching up on her sleep. As they were leaving San Diego, a building caught her eye. "Pull over," she said, sitting up.

"What! Here?" asked Dom, pulling over to an abandoned building.

Beth got out of the car and walked up to the building. It was a closed strip club called Hunks, that featured male dancers. It hadn't closed that long ago and was still in good repair. Beth circled the building, peering in the windows. There were still tables and chairs. The equipment hadn't been stripped and sold off. She looked down the road. It wasn't too far to the convention center.

"Looking to buy?" asked Dom, smirking at the some of the posters of guys on the wall. His physique was superior to all of theirs as was the bulge in his pants. "If I worked here, they'd still be in business."

"Yeah," said Beth, nodding. "Let's go."

Her mind was so full of ideas it ruined her planned three-hour nap and most of her plane ride back to Miami. She'd used her savings to buy half the Orlando, Temptations. She'd still need Esteban as an investor and she'd need to take out a loan for her share of the business. The thought of putting a new strip club into where another had failed worried her, but then male clubs didn't do the business that female strip clubs did. There was some competition in the area, but her idea was to have a Comic-themed club much like Orlando was turning into a Disney and Universal themed club with costumes and sketches on stage. Every year during Comicon they could have amateur nights welcoming costumed women from the convention to compete for prizes. Some would like it and go to work at Esteban's clubs. Some would give her costume ideas. She wanted to have everything up and running by next year's convention.

Beth discussed her plans with Ashley. Her savings were dwindling, but Ashley agreed to put up her place as collateral if Beth helped her get a job stripping. Ash was still lovely, but she hadn't lost her baby belly and her thighs and ass were flabby. She'd be the heaviest stripper at the club or any of the clubs and Beth had visited them all for special appearances.

Esteban wasn't at all impressed. He had Ashley remove her clothes and pose for him. "I'll tink about it," he said. "Ju may dress and go."

"When will I know anything?" asked Ashley.

"I'll get back to ju. Beth ju stay."

"Please, she spends a lot and needs the money."

"I'll let ju know when ju come back for jur shift tonight. Now tell me about San Diego."

Beth discussed her plans with the Jefe and that she would get a lone for her share of the club with Ashley backing her house up as collateral. There'd been an uptick in Orlando and Esteban was already pleased with the direction it was headed. He'd even admitted that her themed dancer idea was genius. "I'm in," he said. Beth squealed and hugged him. He copped a feel on her ass while they hugged. "Now what about more movies?"

"Sorry, I'm done," said Beth, sitting back down. "I'm just going to stick to stripping. I'll still tour your clubs for you, but the movies weren't for me."

"Maybe a new club isn't for me den." Esteban sat back in his chair. "And I'm certainly not going to hire jur fat friend even if she is famous."

"Asshole," she said.

Esteban just shrugged. "Ju tink about it."

Beth went home for a while, laying out in her bikini with Ashley while Helios and Atlas played in the pool. The poor young woman was excited, wanting to know if she had the job. She winced, staring at Ashley's belly hanging over her panty. Her tits were fantastic though. She was just too overweight, yet somehow the narcissism of youth had her convinced she'd make as much as Beth did dancing.

Beth got a surprise when she went into work that evening. She felt a little broken, knowing she'd be giving in to Esteban's demands once again. She walked into Esteban's office and did a double take.

"Beth, this is..."

"Jim from the Gym," said Beth.

The albino looked surprised to see her too. "Mrs. Shorthose, I'm surprised to see you here." They shook hands. He held hers looking her up and down. "I was hoping you'd be a regular at the gym, but I see you appear to be working out regularly."

"It's Bethany Beach now," she said, as Jim flipped her hand over looking for a ring and finding none. He did smile at her spade navel piercing.

"Ju know each other?" Esteban looked back and forth between the muscular albino and Beth. "Jim is a trainer. I'll hire jur friend Ashley if she agrees to work out with Jim."

"I'm sure she'd love to work out with Jim," said Beth.

"Have her come by the gym tomorrow. Mr. Perez wants her in shape as soon as possible."

"She'll be there." Beth smiled. "I could probably use a good workout too." She glanced down at Jim's crotch and he winked at her before nodding at Esteban and heading to the door.

Esteban sat back in his chair as Jim left. Beth's eyes followed the giant albino. "Now jur friend has a job and I'll invest in jur club, but I still want ju to make movies."

Beth sighed. "Fine, but I only want to do quality movies with plots and I want all the actors to be real men."

"It's hard finding men like jur friend Titus or Dom." He sat back and undid his pants, pushing them down a bit.

Beth smiled, thinking of the Bull Pen at the BBC Lover's Boutique, Big John, Teddy and Mary's older Bulls, her own and Ashley's Bulls. She knelt between his legs, pulling out Esteban's swelling brown cock. "It's not as hard as you think. Jim there is hung like a horse."

Esteban snorted. "Jim! A porn star! He look like a ghost." Esteban laughed, sighing as Beth's lips kissed his cock head.

**********

GHOST

"Do you have any rooms left?"

The old black clerk looked her up and down. "Sorry. No vacancies."

"Your sign says vacancy."

"There is one room, Mrs... but it's..."

"What?"

"Haunted."

"Just give it to me. It's been a long day."

Beth walked around the room, talking on her phone. "Yeah honey, haunted. No, I'm not scared. I don't even believe in ghosts. I miss you. These business trips are driving me crazy. I get so horny. Can wait to get your cock in me. Love you. Bye."

Beth walked over to the full-length mirror. She was dressed sexy business professional with black glasses on her nose. She removed the glasses and began to strip until she was staring at her lacy underwear clad image in the mirror. Beth undid her bra and pulled her panty down examining herself nude in the mirror. She strolled into the bathroom, shaking her ass as she showered under the hot water.

Beth laid down on the covers, spreading her legs and playing with herself. "Oooh! I need a cock so bad. Damn, I need to get fucked. Ah ah ah AAAHHH!" She came. "Not the real thing." She got off the bed and pulled the covers back, slipping in and pulling just the sheet up.

Fog rolled out from under the closet before the door slowly creaked open.

Beth was on her back as the sheet slowly began moving down. Her nipples hardened as her huge breasts were exposed. She moaned in her sleep as the sheet slid down her belly. Her piercing wasn't in, her navel bare. Soon her bush was exposed. She opened her eyes. "Who... what are you?"

"Shhhh!" whispered the ghost. Her eyes opened wide when she saw the fourteen-inch pale cock between his legs. He hefted it and placed the head on her lips. Beth began sucking until it was fully hard. Her ghost pulled back, climbing on the bed between her legs. She raised her hips as the enormous white cock entered her, pushing deep, the muscular pale man fucking her fast and hard. He turned her over on all fours, fucking her doggy style before she rode him for a while. Beth leaped off while he jerked off, blasting his cum all over her face and breasts.

"Cut!" yelled Beth. "Alright Joe. Get a close up of me waking up." The cameraman moved up as Beth pulled the sheet back up. She smiled as she pretended to waken. "Mmmm," she moaned. "I feel great. Best night sleep I've had in a long time. Going to stay here more often. And what a dream." She stepped out of bed nude. Beth looked down at the sperm sliding off her chin and breasts. "What's this?" she asked, licking her lips and rubbing Jim's sperm into her nipples. "Ectoplasm!"

Beth had changed her agreement with Esteban. She'd make movies for him, but she wanted creative control. She was now the star and director of Ghost with Big John writing the script. They changed the room for the opening scene, hanging a picture of President Eisenhauer on the wall. She'd found a black man on the Bull pen with a cock close to Jim size. He dressed up in a fifty's era suit with a fedora hat. The opening sex scene was of him and a white woman coming into the room and making out. She sucked him before he ate her out. The two fucked until he pulled out the money shot, cumming on her tits. They exchanged I love yous just as the door burst open and a white man entered with a gun screaming at his wife for sleeping with a nigger. The black man backed up to the open closest just as the white man shot him. He'd be replaced by Jim as the ghost.