The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next scene had a woman stay in the room as a ghost hunter. She sat her equipment up and tried to contact the spirit haunting the room to no avail. She laid down in bed naked just as the fog and soon Jim emerged. He did his scene with her. She woke up confused, taking a sample of his ectoplasm. The equipment showed nothing, but her recorder had her voice, "Fuck me with your big ghost cock."

This was followed by a married couple. The wife gave her average dicked husband a blow job before the two went to sleep. He ended up standing and watching his wife and the ghost fuck. Swaying like he was in a trance while babbling, "Fuck her." When they woke up. The wife told her husband how great he'd been last night with him looking confused. She then complained about the mess he'd left all over her tits.

The final scene had two young women (one of whom was Ashley) bring a Ouija board into the room and try to contact the ghost while sitting in bed in their underwear. "What do you want?" they asked. The planchet moved over to F before sliding over to U and then C.

"F U C K," said one girl. "Fuck. E A C H. Each. Fuck each. O T H E R. Other. Fuck each other."

The two women kissed, stripping off their underwear and going at it before Jim emerged from the closet and joined them. Ashley had lost her belly and was back at modeling weight. She was on her way to being the fittest she'd ever been.

The final scene was Beth at the front desk asking for the room again, but the clerk told her the room was becoming very popular, but if she was agreeable, he'd get her in for the night. She fucked him behind the desk. He was one of Mary's older Bulls and they'd had each other before.

Ghost was a hit and a masterpiece. It swept the awards that year. Ashley and Jim both won Best Newcomer. Beth accepted the award for Best Actress, Director, and Picture. She left Vegas for San Diego checking her emails and seeing that John had sent her a script for Ghost 2. Temptations San Diego was well underway to opening in time for Comicon. She interviewed some potential managers and dancers until she was confident her new club would be ready to open.

Beth was grateful to get home to Atlas and her regular dance schedule. Ashley was dancing seven nights a week and her jiggly body was turning into a hard body from the nightly dancing and her workout sessions with Jim Mobley who had become her favorite bull. Her breasts had shrunk with her weight loss, but were still a full D-cup and looked better than ever.

Beth danced around 5 nights a week, only hooking up with her bulls and the occasional male alpha who wondered into the club. There was one exception. The white businessman that had flirted with her at the diner years ago came in one night and while she gave him a lap dance, offered her money to come back to his hotel room when she got off. His cock was amazing, as big as Titus, and she had a great night. She refused his money, saying she wasn't a prostitute, instead tossing a hundred-dollar bill on the nightstand beside him. "Thanks for the cock. You were a great lay," she told him, leaving to his chuckles.

Another night, she came out on stage and almost stumbled in her set when she saw the women seated in the front row. She gave them a wink and began dancing. Their money came out when she got nude. Somehow, it had gotten out that Beth had become a stripper and her lesbian classmates had shown up. They'd always been in awe of her looks, but now their uptight friend was oozing sexuality. Three of them pawed her during private lap dances and Beth sat nude between them at the bar while they got caught up. She refused their advances, but they were delighted to know that she had discovered her bisexual side and had an ongoing sexual relationship with a woman she lived with. She rejected their many offers for sex and most quit coming to visit her after discovering she was making porn. Only one, a bit of a bull dyke, who dominated the others came in regularly to see Beth dance taking a lot of delight in making Beth dance nude for her.

Titus returned and spent two weeks with her and Ashley with the three mostly in the same bed every night and both women giving up their Bulls for the two happy weeks before Titus headed off to the keys. He was very complimentary of Ashley's new body and the only exception to their nightly threesomes was when Beth got home one night to find Jim and Titus spit roasting a happy Ashley between them.

Beth danced as Wonder Woman for opening week at the Comicon themed Temptations in San Diego. They held an amateur stripper-costume contest for three nights and had sixty contestants willing try it with their boyfriends cheering them on. Five of them liked it so much, they told her they'd consider doing it more often and luckily three lived near some of Esteban's clubs. From there it was back to LA to make Ghost 2.

Beth did a promotional tour for Ghost 2 visiting all Esteban's clubs. Her last stop was Orlando where she was going to discuss some new scripts with John. Lily was still with Mick and blushed while telling Beth that Mick wanted her to have a threesome with a friend of his. Emma was having a sleepover and she'd agreed to his proposal for tonight. Unfortunately, the friend turned out to be another dwarf, but this one was black and ugly. Lewis had crooked teeth and hunchback, shorter than Mick, but also a cocky air of confidence that only someone with a big cock would have. Mick was pissed off when Lily rejected him for a threesome, but Beth told him that she'd keep Lewis happy that night, leaning down to whisper in Mick's ear, a broad grin spreading across his face. Beth did indeed keep Lewis and his foot-long cock happy until the two dwarves switched places during the night and by morning, Beth was sipping her coffee watching Lily cumming all over Lewis cock while Mick fucked her ass and just like that Lily's problem with black bulls disappeared. Beth almost dropped her coffee cup when the idea hit her.

Back at the club, she asked John to come up with a script for Snow Whyte and the Dwarves. The dwarves were all for becoming porn stars. Lily refused. She didn't want Emma growing up with an adult film star for a mother. She was already asking questions about what her mom was doing at night and Lily winced when Emma stated she wanted to be a dancer to when she grew up. She relented when Beth offered her $5000 to play Snow Whyte. She knew the character and she already had a costume. She agreed to it if she could wear a wig and use an alias.

Ashley and Beth flew to Vegas for the Adult Video awards where Ghost 2 surprisingly lost to a new company called Jamarcus productions whose movie, The Flag Girls Get Fucked, swept most of the awards. Ashley was thrilled to see some old acquaintances of hers from Islamorada were in the film and Beth recognized them from the video where Titus had shared Ashley with some other black men on their getaway to Holiday Isle.

***********

Snow Whyte and The Dwarves

Beth played the evil queen. The older black man that played the desk clerk in Ghost was playing the magic mirror. The mirror was basically a hole in a wall so Beth could kneel and blow him or back into his cock asking him who the sexiest one of all was. She begged Titus to return for the role of the huntsman and he agreed. Beth fucked him while telling him to take her rival, Snow out into the forest to kill her. Lily dressed in her sexy Snow White stripper costume parody of her old Disney outfit. She begged the Huntsman not to kill her, removing her clothes and pulling his cock out. Lily hadn't met Titus and was instantly smitten with his cock and powerful frame. Their scene in the woods was one of the sexiest ever filmed capturing half a dozen powerful orgasms racking Lily's body. It was so hot, Titus almost blew it by burying his cock in Lily's womb and filling it with his seed. Luckily, there was still enough to cover her face and breasts when he did finally pull out.

Lily wondered the forest until she encountered the cabin. It was messy and empty. She removed her clothes and went to sleep. The dwarves entered the scene, Mick and Lewis hammed it up, stripping and climbing in bed with her. The scene was one of the longest in the movies, capturing Lily being used by both dwarves in numerous positions. A disguised Beth poisoned Snow, but was captured by the dwarves trying to escape. Titus returned and woke the sleeping Snow White with a kiss and a fuck. She told the dwarves goodbye, kissing them on their foreheads. They waved as she rode off, stripping as they entered the house and climbing in bed where Beth was tied up where another hot threesome scene was filmed. Snow Whyte rejected the huntsman's offer of marriage and returned to the castle where Lily had her final scene with the magic mirror, kneeling as he blasted sperm all over her face, his hands coming out of the mirror holding the crown and slowly lowering it over Snow Whyte's head declaring her the sexiest fuck of all.

The movie was a hit and turned Mick and Lewis into stars. They moved off to LA to make movies full time. Beth drove up to Orlando to comfort her friend who was convinced she was in love with Mick and even more devastated when she found out she was pregnant. Mick had asked her to go off birth control before the making the movie. Lily skipped the promotional tour for her movie over pregnancy concerns, but kept dancing in Orlando until she started showing.

Lily won best new starlet, while Snow Whyte and the Dwarves also won Best Picture, beating out The Flag Girls Get Busted by Jamarcus Productions. The movie also won Most Outrageous Sex Scene for Beth's bondage scene with the dwarves. Lily's scene with the dwarves was also nominated in the same category. Ashley was a presenter and handed Beth the award for Best Director.

At the after party, Beth was shocked when Ashley told her, she was moving to LA to make porn full time for Jamarcus Productions. She loved making movies and Jamarcus had offered her a lucrative contract to work for him. The two women were close and would miss each other, but saddest of all was breaking up Atlas and Helios. Beth made Ashley an offer on the house and Ash accepted. The cash would help her get established in Los Angeles.

Lily had her baby, a boy with dark black skin. She was convinced it was Lewis', but Beth quickly recognized the baby's resemblance to Atlas when he was a baby as well as Helios. Titus' voluminous seed had found another egg and Lily was suddenly thrilled to be a mother again, especially a mother to one of Titus' sons. Beth texted Titus and image of his son and he responded to name it, Hyperion. Lily had gained some baby weight and was instantly smitten with the giant albino that showed up to get her back in shape. Unfortunately, raising two children put a strain on Lily financially and she too ended up moving to LA to make movies. Beth had lost her two best friends in a short period of time, but she'd still get to see them whenever she flew out West which was frequent enough.

At 35, Beth found herself a millionaire. She was producing a dozen movies a year. She had cut down her acting to only one movie a year, but it was always the best role in the best script Big John could come up with and she always won multiple awards. She was traveling all the time to all Esteban's clubs, stripping and signing autographs, but acting more as a district manager recommending improvements and dance routines. Titus came and stayed with her that winter. He told her he was only staying a week, but it turned into 18 days. The next year, he stayed three weeks. The year after that, she watched his cock strain in his pants when she told him she'd quit taking birth control and wanted him to give her another baby. He stayed nearly two months and they fucked like rabbits, neither ever tiring of the other. She named their daughter, Melisseus, after a male Titan and the god of honey because she was so sweet. Plus, she could just call her Melissa.

At 40, she was a multi-millionaire, and something even bigger fell into her lap. Esteban had gotten himself into some kind of trouble. She never knew what exactly it was and he never told her, but whatever it was it was big enough, he was getting out of the country. He needed to liquidate everything and Beth took full advantage of his situation. He called her a bitch and a puta, but signed over control of every one of his Temptations as well as La Vida Loca, his mansion on the bay, Porsche, and yacht. She had enough money coming in every month plus after selling off Ashley's old place, it wasn't even a struggle financially paying off the loans. La Vida Loca was a nine bed, nine bath, 3 half-bath, mansion with inside and outside bars, and a huge pool. It was worth $40,000,000 and she got it for less than half the asking price, Esteban was so desperate.

Beth contacted some health care experts and accountants to brainstorm a plan to give her dancers healthcare and become employees instead of independent contractors. Most were desperate for healthcare and working for Temptations became the most lucrative job for exotic dancers with Beth's clubs having their choice of the very best. Titus was staying with her all Winter now every year, even watching the children when she had to travel. Whenever possible, Beth would find him waiting in the audience whenever she came out to dance at Temptations all over the country and they'd always spend the night together. On one such occasion, Beth was hosting the Las Vegas Temptations, annual Halloween Bash. She was dressed in a very crowd-pleasing Elvira costume. The club took in over $100,000 that weekend alone and all the Temptations were holding holiday bashes. One hot young stripper was doing an I dream of Jeanie routine, while three more danced together as Charlie's Angles, and another as Daisy Duke. Beth closed out the show, dancing last as Elvira, stripping down to a thong and tassels before going fully nude. She was the oldest dancer that night, but the hottest, and she danced like a bitch in heat making every man feel like she was dancing for them, but there was only one man in the crowd she was dancing for.

"What a nice surprise," she said, hugging her nude body against his leather biker clad body. She could feel his cock harden beneath his pants. "Happy birthday," she said, pressing her crotch into his bulge. Today was Titus' fortieth birthday. He essentially looked the exact same as he did at 25 when she'd met him. Beth turned down offers of lap dances and joined Titus at the bar. He invited her to dinner and she quickly left to go change. "Fancy," she said, when Titus took her to one of the best restaurants in the city. He wouldn't let her pay and afterwards, he held her hand leading her towards the famous dancing fountain in front of the Bellagio Hotel. They stood and watched the water dance for a while before Titus released her hand.

"Beth?"

"What?" she asked, turning. "Oh my god!" Her eyes widened when she saw her lover down on one knee and holding a ring up. "Oh my god!"

"Will you marry me?"

"Oh my god!" Titus grabbed her hand and stood, pushing the ring on her finger. "Oh my god!"

"I love you more than anything in the world. I think about you all the time. Beth, I'm ready to settle down and I want you by my side."

"Oh my god! YES! The answers yes. Of course, I'll marry you." She threw her arms around him and the two kissed passionately to the applause of the few bystanders watching the fountain display this late at night. "When?"

"Now. Tonight," said Titus.

He led her to his motorcycle and they rode off towards the Elvis wedding chapel. Titus helped her off the backseat. He'd already reserved a spot and Elvis was waiting for them. "Beth," he said, holding both her hands. "You understand that I'm still going to need to get away from time to time." He stared her in the eyes.

Beth remembered the older white biker she'd met all those years ago with Titus when Titus was telling her about alpha males. The biker...Butch was his name had known something about Nietzsche and his philosophy of uber men. He had been married, but needed to ride of on his bike from time to time looking for women to fuck. Funny, she couldn't picture what Butch looked like, but she had a perfect picture of his big white cock in her mind. "I understand." She nodded.

"I've slowed down Beth, but when I see a woman I want, I still have to fuck her. I'll always come back to you and you've always been the only woman I've ever loved."

"I said I understand jackass. And if you think I'm going to give up all my bulls, you got another think coming especially when you go wondering off leaving me alone. Plus, sometimes one cock just ain't enough. A girl's got needs you know."

Titus laughed. "I love you."

"I love you too. Now shut up and marry me. I just wish Atlas and Melissa were here."

"We can have another small wedding back home. I'd like mom to be there too.

"That's a great idea.

And so, Beth and Titus were married by Elvis. She wanted his name and became Beth Cetewayo, but kept Bethany Beach as her professional name when she danced, acted or made appearances at conventions. She kept her businesses and properties in her name to protect her assets from the threat of paternity lawsuits against Titus.

Their small wedding in Miami filled Beth's mansion with 500 people mostly strippers and adult film stars. Ashley and Lily flew in. Beth guessed there were more than a dozen of Titus' children there and whatever their age differences they all seemed to instantly hit it off. All Beth's bulls were invited and most tried to fuck her either before the wedding or on her wedding night, but she'd vowed to stay faithful to Titus that day though she did end up blowing Da'rion's cock when he just pulled it out and waved it in front of her face. It still stank and she could never resist its smell. She agreed to meet and fuck him the first time Titus felt the need to ride off. It was one of the happiest days of her life with the only sad part being when Titus made a toast to his missing father. Gus had simply disappeared years ago.

Some of Ashley's former bulls came to see her as well as Mary's older bulls. Beth had never seen so many alpha's in one small area at once and unsurprisingly there was one fight between them and even more unsurprisingly, the pool area turned into an orgy that lasted nearly all night. There were nearly thirty monstrously hung nude black men hanging around with 5 dozen strippers and female porn stars. After consummating their marriage, Beth and Titus came down and joined the festivities. Beth found three tired black men laying by the pool and went about reviving their spent cocks while Titus set out to reacquaint his cock with the mothers of his children starting with Ashley, before going off to find Lily, and some others.

When Beth was 46, Beth was glad to have a male figure around the house when Atlas knocked up one of his teachers during his senior year. Unfortunately, Titus seemed prouder of his son then mad, especially when he saw the hot married teacher Atlas had just impregnated. Beth even caught him fist bumping his son when she turned around and saw them in the mirror. The teacher had allegedly caught Atlas having sex with two of the football cheerleaders and had been awestruck by his cock. Atlas got suspended and had to take night classes to finish his GED where he promptly knocked up a forty-year-old married woman from El Salvador in the class with him.

Things got worse when Mary had her family over to reconcile one Thanksgiving and David showed up with his new much younger trophy wife. Things were tense and the brothers buried the hatchet, but it was easy to tell David still resented his brother and he talked to Beth as little as possible. Titus couldn't stop staring at his new sister-in-law. Beth reached her hand under the table during dinner and placed it on her husband's crotch. Sure enough, it was hard as a rock as he stared across the table at his brother's new wife. "Promise me, you won't touch her," she ordered Titus. Titus agreed. Unfortunately, Beth had given no thought to her 18-year-old son who was just as attracted to his new aunt by his father's half-brother and his mother's ex-husband. By Christmas, she was pregnant and hooked on big black cocks. Titus had a solution that horrified Beth, but Atlas was very agreeable and soon he was following his father's footsteps and joining the marines.