The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

Titus strolled out by the pool wearing his swim trunks. Beth was wearing a tiny thong bikini and talking on her phone. Her 53-year-old body looked as good today as it had the first time the giant black man had seen her and it never failed to make his 50-year-old cock stir. "That didn't sound like work," he said when she put the phone down.

"Atlas. He's leaving for Prague."

Titus smiled proudly. Atlas had returned after a four-year stint in the marines, a muscular behemoth of a man and even bigger than Titus had been after his tour. He announced that before he settled down and made some career choices, he wanted to go backpacking through Europe and visit nearly every country. Titus knew exactly what his son wanted to do in each country. He'd watched clips of a strange looking pale Icelandic girl sucking Atlas' monster cock before his son had moved on to Ireland where he met a freckled redhead, then a British punk girl before a brunette from Scotland with some of the best tits Titus had ever seen. From there, it was a series of blondes and redheads from Scandinavian countries who seemed fascinated by the man's dark black skin and the fourteen-inch cock attached. Atlas was now making his way through the middle part of Europe before moving down into Spain, Italy, and Greece. Melissa was starting high school, college prep and considering medical school. Several legitimate modeling agencies had approached her on the beach and she'd always been the most popular girl in school. She was almost a dead ringer for her mother, but with light chocolate skin.

"Want to go for a bike ride?"

"Always," said Beth with a smile. "I'll go get changed."

"What you're wearing is fine."

Beth looked down her nearly nude body and shrugged, proud that her husband still liked showing her off.

Soon they were off, the gate to La Vida Loca closing behind her. Titus hadn't changed. He still thought living was about experiences and pleasures. He was as fun today as the first time she'd ridden off on the back of his bike. He followed Biscayne Bay until he found a causeway leading into Miami Beach and they were soon riding down Collins. He found a parking spot and the two held hands until they were on South Beach. Titus released her hand so that he could untie her bikini top. Beth smiled as it fell into his hands. He looked down her body and growled with lust. She hadn't changed much since the first time they'd walked down the beach. Her breasts were fuller after becoming a mother and they sagged a bit more, her proud nipples now pointing slightly down. "Happy Anniversary," he said, kissing her. Beth looked confused when he broke the kiss. "It's the 25th anniversary of our first walk down the beach."

"Oh!" she said. "Wow! How'd you remember the date?" She asked as he took her hand and they began their stroll down towards the ocean.

"I remember the exact date of the first time I fucked every woman."

"Shut the fuck up."

"I looked at the date stamp on the video."

Beth nodded her head. "Do you still wish I was that hot young woman?"

"You're still a hot young woman. I wouldn't change a thing about you."

She squeezed his hand. "Well, somebody's going to get laid tonight."

Titus laughed. "I get laid every night."

"I showed have known. January 2nd, the first time we fucked." They always celebrated the holidays by reenacting their first sexual encounters. She gave him a hand job every Christmas Day, he titty fucked her on the 26th and they always celebrated the New Year with a blow job. "A lot has changed."

"And a lot hasn't." Titus motioned towards the crowd at the beach. Beth was still attracting the attention of nearly every male eye and plenty of the females. "They still all want to fuck you."

A lot had changed though. People weren't just staring at Beth because she was gorgeous, a lot of them recognized her. Two young guys approached, sheepishly asking for a selfie. They put their arms around her and smiled into the camera as Titus snapped a picture making sure to capture his wife's bare breasts. A young couple came up next. The boyfriend was thrilled. His girlfriend wasn't thrilled that her boyfriend wanted a picture with a topless porn star. She was simply stunning. She had raven black hair that fell past her shoulder blades. Her bare breasts were about a full C-cup, large on her trim frame. They were capped by quarter-sized nipples with almost no areola. She took the picture for her boyfriend. "You have an amazing body," said Beth, looking her up and down. "You ever considered dancing?"

The young woman crinkled up her nose. "Uh no," she answered sarcastically. "I'm an actual model."

"Well if you change your mind, I own Temptations and we have an amateur night every Sunday." Beth held her hands out and waved them down her nude, but for the thong form. "Sorry, I don't have a business card on me."

"Uh! I'm not a stripper." She crinkled her nose again.

Beth looked her up and down. "Shame, you've got a real earner's body. A good weekend night, a girl like you could bring in a thousand a night."

"A thousand!" said the boyfriend.

"A night?" said the girl, the crinkle in her nose was gone and her mouth was hanging open. She looked down, her eyes opening wide too when they fell on Titus' crotch.

"Only at a top club like mine, but yeah a grand a night."

"I'm not going to dance nude," she said, shaking her head, but the disgust was gone and the wheels were turning in her head. Miami Beach was an expensive place to live. Her eyes kept glancing down at Titus' bulge with disbelief.

"Why not? You're nearly nude in public now."

"Sure, but this is South Beach and everyone is nearly nude."

Beth shrugged. "Think about it. Come in Sunday for an amateur night just to check it out. You don't have to dance unless you want to. Tell your server, Bethany Beach said your drinks are on the house."

"Thanks, but..." The girl shrugged her shoulder.

"We'll think about it," said the boyfriend, taking her arm. "She's right honey, you're practically naked now," he said, excitedly. She glanced back, but not at Beth, at Titus' crotch. She seemed confused by what she was seeing.

"They'll be there," said Beth smiling. The girl would make an excellent stripper. Beth glanced down. "I see you like her."

Titus looked down at his half-stiffy coiled up in the tight swim trunks. "Fuck yeah. I could practically smell her need growing every time she glanced at my crotch."

"Maybe we should hit the club Sunday? If they show, you should be her first lap dance."

"I love you," he grunted.

"If you can nail her, bring her by the house. It's been awhile since I had a woman that lovely."

"I really love you," he grunted again. "And what do you mean, IF?" They laughed together. "I mean it. I really LOVE you."

"I know."

"Serious Beth, you're the most amazing woman I've ever known. When I met you, you were a waitress in a diner and now you're one of the richest women in Miami. Everything you touch turns to gold." Beth was half listening. She was thinking about Teddy Freeman and his theories on paragons. "You have an instinct for finding the right people for the job. Your business sense is amazing. And your tits..."

"Titus, you're embarrassing me. Don't stop."

"I don't just love you; I admire you." He was staring in awe at her. His cock was rock hard now and it wasn't for the young raven-haired beauty, it was hard with desire for his wife. "There just something about you."

"Dumbass," she said playfully. "You didn't think that only males could be alphas, did you?"

Beth turned and started heading back up the beach. She turned to look back at her husband. He was standing still looking at her, his mouth hanging open. Beth held out her hand. "Come on Titus, let's go home."

Titus ran to catch up.

THE END

Note: And 163,000 words later, I'm done. This story really got away from me. The intent was to take the original story, change some things around and touch up the scenes a bit. It turned into a complete rewrite. This story mentions some characters from "The Flag Girls Get Fucked" and "Flex Appeal." I'm labeling these as my "South Florida Stories." I'm considering some standalone spinoffs such as a story about Mary's first encounter with Gus in Jamaica, a story about Teddy setting his sights on Beth's babysitter, and the story of Atlas seducing David's second wife after meeting her on Thanksgiving. I'm not sure if I will get around to them. For now, I need to take a break from this series.