The Unwanted Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me make it simple for you, dummy. I give you the money. You finish the house and I move in. The money I give you is counted as rent. It's a win, win."

"How do I win?"

"You get your house finished and I look after it for you while you're gone. You won't have to worry about squatters."

"Seems to me like I would already have a squatter. What happens when I get back and you're living in my house?"

"You could move in with Claire. By then, we will have redecorated and purged the place of Tony. Imagine living in that mansion. You could rub Tony's nose in it."

Claire giggled before snapping, "I don't want him to go. You were supposed to help me convince him to stay."

"Sorry, Hon, I know what he's like when he gets like this."

"Rose, why are you so determined to move in? What is it all about?"

"I don't know. Honestly, there is something about the place, I love it. I absolutely adore it and I would love nothing more than to live there, even if it's only until you get back."

Claire broke into little sobs and stood quickly, sending shit flying everywhere, and stormed off with the dogs running frantically to catch up.

Rose glanced at me briefly, long enough to grumble, "Idiot." With the words hanging in the air, she took off after Claire.

It was pissing me off. The whole thing was madness. I tried to do a good thing, support a friend and now it had come home and bitten me on the arse.

I didn't see much of Claire over the next few days. In a way, that was a good thing. The rub was, Rose turned up unannounced the next day.

I saw her pull up and wandered out. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I hoped we could talk."

"Okay.

Maybe we could go for a walk?"

I pointed up the hill and we strolled side by side. "Eddie, do you have feelings for Claire?"

"Not sure it's any of your business."

"She's my friend and I care for her, as well. Maybe you don't realise how deeply she cares for you. She is in love."

"I have feelings as well, you know."

"If that's true, why are you even contemplating leaving? If you do, it will break her heart."

"Rose, I'm sick of arguing about this. It is my career. I need a job so I can finish the house."

"Bullshit. I offered you the money, Claire offered, as well. You don't have to go anywhere."

"Sorry, I don't see things that way. I want to make my mark on the world. I want to pay my own way."

"Eddie, you need to wake up. If you see a future for you and Claire, she is always going to have more money than you. You need to put aside your ego and accept that if you are a couple, it's okay to accept money from your partner."

Shaking my head, I chewed impulsively on my bottom lip, biting back the retort.

"Eddie, if she needed money, or I needed money, would you loan or give it?"

"Yeah, if I could. Yes, of course I would."

"Then what's the difference? Why can't we give you money? Why can't we help you?"

"Because I'm the man, it's my role."

She stopped suddenly in front of me and we collided. She staggered a little and I had to hold her steady. "Sorry," she muttered.

We stood like that, our eyes locked together.

I could see the thirst, the desire reflected in her face. Her eyes blinked and she stepped forward, her arms slid around me, resting on my hips. Slow motion, god it was glacially slow, her eyes closed, she leaned forward, her boobs resting on my chest.

No, I didn't want this, then why did my head tilt and our mouths slid together lie long lost friends. With open mouths our tongues caressed. Oh god, it had been so long, and yet it felt like yesterday.

My arms curled around her waist and I puled her hard against me. It was an explosion of passion and thirst quenching lust. The kiss went from gentle and welcoming to nuclear in the time it takes steam to flash off.

Her body writhed against me, my crotch jammed against her. Jesus, my erection swelled so quickly I wondered if I could generate enough blood to keep my heart pumping at the same time.

Suddenly her hands were on my chest and she was pushing. "No, Eddie, please stop. I can't do this."

"Hey, you kissed me."

"I know, babe, I know but it's wrong, Claire is my friend."

"Yeah, and you're my wife."

She cast her eyes down, breaking our contact. "It doesn't matter. You just finished telling me you have feelings for Claire."

"I do, I'm sorry this thing is so fucked up. Rose, I have feelings for you as well."

"Yeah," she panted. "I feel it."

"Not that, I mean real feelings."

"I know, I was being silly."

As we walked back towards the house, she blurted out, "Please don't leave Claire. I am really concerned for her. It's hard enough to get through one breakup, let alone two."

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

"Let me give you the money to finish the house. She doesn't have to know where it came from. Tell her you won a lottery or something."

I shook my head slowly. She saw the determined look on my face. When we got back to the house she left straight away, no further conversation.

That night I lay in on the bed, it was a slightly windy night and the van rocked slowly. With my eyes closed, I tried to get out from the swirling emotions.

I guess I fell asleep, because I was woken by the sweet taste of brandy. My eyes opened to focus on Claire's face, her long blonde hair dangling teasingly over my face, her full sexy lips grazing my nose, my eyes, then closing over my mouth as I tried to say something. Her body slid over mine stretched out along mine. She just stared down into my eyes. When her mouth moved I got out one word, "Claire..."

"No, Eddie, shush, I'm sorry for being so needy."

She slowly and sensuously undid my shirt, exposing my stomach and chest, her fingers massaging and rubbing over my goose bump covered skin. She wriggled sexily, her pussy grinding on my crotch. Sitting up slowly, she let her hands move to unbuckle my belt and undo my zipper. Her eyes never once broke contact with mine. Once the zipper was down she said, "Lift your hips."

I felt her weight shift and as I clenched my buttocks she slipped my jeans down past my wriggling hips.

With my jeans scrunched up by my knees, I felt her moist lips settle over my cock. Leaning forward her mouth opened and her mouth attacked mine in a frenzied assault. All I could do was hold on. My hands closed on her shoulders as she squirmed, and wriggled. Her moist juicy pussy lips caressing my cock. With it trapped, she slid back and forth. My knob pressed against her clit and she trembled a little before going back to the slide. Back and forth her wet juicy pussy slid over my cock.

God, talk about torture. Getting carried away I tried to move her, hold her in place so I could impale her on my spike. She just giggled teasingly and moved. Back and forth, slowly tantalising, teasing, back and forth, my cock covered in her rich sticky secretions, back and forth, masturbating herself on my shaft.

Torture, if she had asked at that point I would have agreed to anything. If she wanted my house, I would have given it to her. Anything, if she would just let me in, let me slide my cock up into her slippery hole.

I wanted to scream, "Please," but her rapacious mouth wouldn't move. Her tongue, the angry asp, slithered wantonly around my mouth.

As her clit rubbed frantically on my knob, she started to move faster, out of rhythm, jerking her lips now clutching at my juice covered cock. I could feel the shudders running through her. Then with one sneaky shift of her hips I was inside her boiling hot pussy. Our pubic hair touched, impaled and shivering, she rode me. Long slow deliberate strokes as she lifted herself until just my knob was inside, then slowly back down. Oh sweet lord, what a feeling. Dead, in heaven. This must be what it would feel like. Then, as her passion grew and her own orgasm neared, she started to jerk wildly and her hips thrust up and down. I jammed up as hard as I could to encourage her.

'Go faster damn it, fuck me, faster, harder.' She ignored my unspoken pleas she rode at her own torturous pace, but it was coming; slowly, the journey neared completion. Like an express train pulling into the station she lifted her suctioning mouth from mine and scream, a wild volcanic scream, that split the night.

I could feel it as well, my pubic hair was wet and sticky with her juice. Her orgasm was upon us and although she stopped moving her pussy clenched, squeezed, strangling my already swollen shaft and I, too, exploded. I erupted deep into her panting, heaving body. I'm not sure I had ever come that hard. It was fierce, brutal almost vicious.

Afterwards, panting wildly, she crashed down beside me and her eyes filled with tears. "Eddie, I love you so much. But I don't want you to feel trapped, if you want to go find your fortune. I want you to go."

"Really, you'll wait?"

"Yes, I will wait. It will be impatient, uneasy and I will be anxious the whole time, but yes, I will wait."

I kissed her lightly. "Thank you."

"Eddie, that promise is made with the understanding, that when you return, it will be with an open mind."

"What does that mean?"

"It means, I want us to live together, and I cannot be in this caravan. This has been fun, but it cannot last forever. We must have a home, and I have a nice one.

"What about mine? When I return, it will be to finish it. Why couldn't we live here?"

"This is what I mean about an open mind. At the moment, you are totally closed off to the idea of living with me. It makes me think you are not really committed to us."

"Claire, this is silly. I am committed to you. But decisions must be open and honest. You accuse me of being closed minded, well let me tell you. I think you are as well."

She nestled down beside me and we drifted off to sleep.

Things moved quickly after that. I signed the contract almost immediately. They gave me a month to sort my shit out.

Claire decided to have a dinner to celebrate. It was going to be at her place, just Rose, her and me.

When Claire throws a party, even for three, it is all in. She hired a caterer, and it was to be formal. I was instructed it would be suit and tie.

Living in the caravan, there wasn't much room for storage. My suit was stashed in some boxes at the bottom of the shed. It took me ages to find it, and apart from being wrinkled and creased, it stunk. Washing wouldn't work, so it was off to the dry cleaners. I had a million other things to do, and when I picked it up, I was already running late.

Back at the caravan, I changed quickly. It looked ridiculous, but it was all I had. No time for plan B, whatever the hell that was.

I pulled up outside and knocked on the door. I was ushered in by a butler. Jeez, she really had gone all out.

Claire and Rose were waiting in the lounge. They were standing together, champagne in hand chatting softly. I walked up, appraising each of them. Claire: the tall elegant graceful model, her red gown fitted like a glove, the glittery material shimmering in the light, her long blonde hair pulled up into some fancy updo. Her eyes glistened, the silver and blue eye shadow highlighting their shape, accenting them beautifully.

Rose: the shapely athletic powerhouse, shorter than Claire, but no less striking. Her figure was strong, curvaceous, her hips womanly and inviting, her auburn hair shining like onyx.

Rose has this smile that when you see it, you are drawn in, you feel her honesty, her warmth. Tonight, it shone like a beacon. She was the flame and I was the moth.

As I neared, they both welcomed me, Claire leaning in and giving me a peck on the lips. It was light, like she didn't want to smudge her lipstick: her bright red luscious lips.

Rose leaned in as well, although her kiss was lingering.

"Wow, all this just for us."

Claire gazed at me. "Yes, darling, if you have to go, then we have to celebrate."

Rose sighed. "I still think you're a fool. But what do I know."

Claire flicked a remote and the room filled with soft music.

"So, are you going to rent me that damn house?" Rose asked.

"No, sorry, you'll have to find your own place."

"Christ, you can be petty. You're going to board it up and leave it to go musty, and god know what vermin will nest in there."

Claire added, "She has a point, darling. Rats and mice can get in anywhere."

"It's not a problem. Gordy is going to keep an eye on the place. Open it up and air it out from time to time."

"It could be making you money."

"Rose, I don't want people living in it. I want to be the one to move into it when it is still brand new. I don't want it to be second-hand."

"Christ, I'm hardly a stranger, and just think about it. Twelve months at sixteen hundred pounds a month. It would put you in a pretty comfortable position."

"Sorry, Rose."

She sulked a little as Claire asked about how my day had been. It was surreal, standing there with these two luscious creatures, dressed for a night on the town.

Still, we started talking. Claire told us all about her trip to Abu Dhabi and why she hated it so much. We laughed, listening to her.

The dinner was incredible. Seven courses. Way too much. We had a few drinks and moved back into the lounge. We stood talking, and Claire swayed her hips to the rhythm of the song. Placing her drink on the table, she whispered wetly in my ear, "Dance with me, Eddie."

She moved gracefully into my arms, her supple lithe body pressed tightly against me, her breasts crushed against me, her arms wrapped around my neck, her head resting against my chest. The song was slow, sleazy and the dance was the same. I felt her body move, the slippery fabric rubbing my crotch as she writhed in my arms. God she was sexy.

I let my hands drift down her body and clutched her bum, the cheeks firm. As I grabbed a handful, she crushed her body even harder against me. I was lost in the moment until I saw Rose.

Standing by herself, she looked forlorn. This was hardly fair. Yes, it was fun for Claire and me, but I could see the yearning etched into Rose's cheeks. She was flushed, those cheeks pink. Her eyes glistening, was she crying?

I lifted Claire up so she was gazing into my eyes. "My love, you have another guest."

She grimaced as she glanced across at Rose. "Oh, how thoughtless I am. Yes, let's go." We separated and walked over to Rose, Claire sliding her hand in mine. As we neared, Claire whispered to us both, "Darling, dance with Rose, I need to check on the help in the kitchen."

She pushed me into Rose's arms and we fell together. She placed her drink down and slipped into my arms. It immediately felt right: like the evening at home, Rose and I had history. Her body fitted perfectly against me.

We glided around for a few moments, but the circle got smaller and smaller until we were just stationary, swaying to the music. Her boobs, braless and pointy, digging into my silk shirt. Her torso tightly welded to mine. Her mound grinding mercilessly on my cock.

As we swayed, her mouth moved onto my neck, nuzzling softly, gently, kissing, nibbling as we moved, the music irrelevant.

Her arms circled my neck, my hands slid over her back, massaging small circles, lower, ever lower until I kneaded her fleshy bum, the cheeks so firm, so muscular.

My penis, now trapped between us, began to grow, swelling under the sensuous assault. God she was sexy.

Sexy... shit, I looked up to see Claire watching. I tried to gauge her reaction. Was she angry, upset. "Damn, I hope she doesn't have a gun."

I coughed lightly in Rose's ear, "I think we should stop, don't you?"

Rose looked up, as well, and murmured. "Oh shit, I'm sorry, Eddie."

"Not your fault."

We walked back to Claire. If she was upset, she hid it well. "Darlings, you looked divine together." She leaned in and kissed Rose tenderly. "You are a wonderful dancer."

"Thanks, babe, you looked pretty hot yourself."

"It's not fair, really is it?" Claire whispered with a devilish smile.

Rose looked as confused as I was. "What do you mean?"

"Well, Eddie is having all the fun. I must admit I felt a little jealous as I watched you two together."

Rose's face dropped. "I'm sorry, Claire, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.

"Oh fiddlesticks, darling. Don't be silly. I was as excited as I was jealous. It's just Eddie is having all the fun. I am sure that you felt much the same as I did, when we danced."

Rose frowned. "I don't understand?"

Claire's evil smile deepened. "Well, what's say we give him a little of the torture he gave us."

"You mean, we should dance together?"

"Yes, darling, that's exactly what I mean. Would you like to?"

Rose glanced at me, then back at Claire, a hint of a smile tickling the corners of her mouth. "I would love to."

I watched, gobsmacked, as Claire slipped her arm around Rose's waist and guided her off the carpeted area.

Rose looked uncomfortable, she didn't know where to put her arms. Claire, on the other hand, had no such qualms. As they settled in together, Claire's hands drifted directly down to Rose's arse. She didn't grab, so much as let her hands rest teasingly.

Claire being taller meant Rose's head rested on Claire's chest. Claire rested hers on Rose's shoulder.

Oh, fuck me. I have never seen a sight like it. Like when I danced with them, there was little movement, they swayed, their bodies writhing together.

The longer it went on the more comfortable they became in each other's arms. Rose's eyes were closed, and I noticed her arms went up over Claire's shoulders and wound sensuously around her neck. Their breasts now crushed against one another.

The sexy slinky fabric of their dresses glistened as their bodies moved together. It was impossible to miss Claire's mouth moving, as she kissed Rose's flesh, her neck, her shoulders. The red lipstick left little red stains as she moved higher, kissing her way up Rose's neck. She nuzzled on her ear, nibbled. Even above the music I heard Rose's sighs of pleasure, her voice purring contentedly.

Rose lifted her head from Claire's chest and I thought she was going to say stop. No, her pink glossy lips opened and they kissed. Oh my god, they were kissing. Not like friends, like lovers, a passionate ravenous kiss, their moths open, their tongues dancing a frenetic tango.

Rose writhed, her body moving salaciously all over Claire's. Their mounds crushed together.

Claire's hands massaged Rose's muscular arse, squeezing, massaging, stroking, fondling, pulling her hard against her, grinding. It was sleazy, dirty, slutty, and oh my god I was speechless. Stuck in quicksand, my heart pounding crazily. This was the sexiest fucking thing I had ever experienced. I didn't want it to stop.

I sneakily slipped my hand into my pocket and squeezed my now rock-hard erection.

Their faces, pink and red, the lipstick smudged luridly.

When Claire moved her leg between Rose's and lifted her knee to crush it against Rose's pussy, that was when Rose woke up. She stepped back a little. Her eyes swinging wildly as she searched to see if I was watching.

When our eyes met she gasped, realisation settling over her.

Claire, as well, turned her head to catch my eye. She reached down and slid her hand into Rose's before leading her the few metres to where I stood.

I could feel myself gasping for breath, my chest visibly pounding. They looked a mess as they approached, their makeup smudged everywhere. I didn't care, they were gorgeous.

As they neared, Claire dropped Rose's hand and reached out, slipping them around my neck. Her kiss was provocative, incendiary, wicked. She held so tight there was no escape and her mound grinding on my erection was not helping.

Rose was as stuck I was , her feet glued to the floor, and when Claire let me go and turned to kiss her, she didn't move. She just accepted, and returned it with even more passion.

1...34567...9