The Unwanted Swap Ch. 02

Story Info
Part two in Eddies fight
33k words
4.46
143.7k
298

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers

I would like to say a big thank you to Randi, who did a great job editing my cribble and helped turn it into something readable.

Chapter Two

I reached in with both arms and held her. Her arms circled my neck and I slowly pulled her out until she was in my arms, her head resting on my shoulder. "Oh god, what a stupid bitch I must be."

I leaned back a little wiping her wet hair from her face. "Listen to me, Claire, he's not worth it."

"What?" She screamed in my face, her voice a siren equalling shriek. "My life, he took my whole life, he lied to me. He has never been true to me. He has taken me for a fool."

I pulled her back in. "I'm sorry, babe. I truly am."

"You don't care about me. You just can't fucking wait to say I told you so, can you? Go on, just say it, get it out."

"I would never do that. I'm sorry, Claire. What happened?"

"I did what you said. I confronted him. At first he denied it, but then as we argued and I said I knew, he folded and the truth came out."

I cuddled her, my hand resting on the back of her neck as I massaged her, squeezed her taut sinewy tendons.

"He told me to stop complaining, I had fucked around on him all the time when I was young." She looked into my eyes. "That's a lie Eddie. I never once cheated on him. Never, not once. You have to believe me."

"Claire, relax, I believe you."

She leaned back against me. "He accused me of all sorts of horrible things. Said that I just needed to calm down. Nothing had to change. Our lives were perfect. Fucking perfect... The whole thing was a joke. Fucking perfect. What an arsehole."

We stood leaning together her head on my shoulder. "What am I going to do, Eddie?"

"Food, we need food. Come on, let me get you something to eat."

We staggered over to the caravan and I virtually pushed her inside.

I stumbled around trying to figure out what to do. I found some eggs and chucked them in a pan, diced up an onion as Claire reached in and pulled out two beers. She whipped the lids off as if she had been doing it her whole life.

She passed me one, giving me a tough look. "What, you think I was born drinking champagne?" We touched bottles in a salute, before she took a long swig, burped noisily and sat back on the bed.

"Fuck him, Eddie, just fuck him, the bloody bastard. All that bullshit about not having to lie, we could be honest." She took another long gulp.

I whipped the eggs and threw in a few chives and garlic. I spooned the scrambled egg out onto a couple of plates. I handed hers to her and she sat cross legged with the plate between her knees. I sprinkled salt and pepper and she picked at it. "Oh god, that's lovely." She emptied her bottle and dug in like a starving animal.

We ate quickly and I reached into the fridge and pulled out another two beers. As we ate, her phone rang. "What the hell do you want?" She barked.

I figured it was Tony, but couldn't hear what he said. "Why do you care?"

"Fuck you, I'll do what I want. You don't get to tell me what to do any more. You gave up that right."

The tears flowed dripping onto her empty plate, which I pulled from her lap.

"No, Tony, We are over, here is no more us. You made a fool out of me for all these years. You sanctimonious little shit."

I chucked the plates in the sink as she snapped. "I want you out of our house, or by god I am going to the board and I will tell them everything."

Next thing I knew her phone crashed into a cabinet, smashing into a thousand pieces. She fell back on the bed, crying her eyes out.

I lay down beside her and pulled her into my arms. "Let it out, babe, let it all out."

I held her tightly, but not as tightly as she held me. Her arms gripped tightly around my head. Her face buried in my shoulder. I rubbed her back, massaging gently, slowly. Not quite a caress, I just wanted to comfort, console. It was hard, her trembling body, hot against me, her face wet with tears, her breath moist. Oh damn, I was getting aroused. Nooooo, god no. Don't be an arse.

She must have felt it, my erection jutting into her hip. She writhed, the tears stilled. She moved closer, nestling in. She rotated her hip, trapping my manhood.

Her mouth opened against my neck; she was no longer breathing, she was nibbling, nuzzling, kissing. Oh god no. I had to stop her.

I tried to move away. "Claire, no please, stop, not like this. Not out of revenge."

"Don't you want me? Am I that old and ugly?"

"Claire, you are the most gorgeous sexy woman I have ever met. If things were different..."

"Eddie, this isn't revenge, I am not drunk. I have wanted to do this from the very first time we met."

"No, Claire, you're angry, you feel betrayed. This is not right."

Our lips met; she crushed her gorgeous sexy lips on mine. Her tongue probed, slithering past my defences. I swirled in a chaotic blur. "Claire, no, please. Let me hold you." Her mouth collided with me. Passionate, luscious, tasting of salty tears.

"Eddie, I want this. Please, I need this."

I held her tightly; I kissed her neck, her cheeks, her eyes. "No, Claire."

The cascading tears returned, her body shuddering, wracked with uncontrollable sobs.

I pulled the blanket over us and held her as she fell asleep. At some point, I fell asleep as well. It felt incredible to have her in my arms. Hot, sensuous. It's hard to fall asleep when your cock is that hard it won't allow you to roll over.

The morning came faster than I wanted. I woke still tired, and Claire still wrapped around me. I had to prise my arm from beneath her to go and pee.

As I stepped out, the drizzling warm summer rain hit me in the face. It felt refreshing and reinvigorating. I stood in the grass, my urine splashing noisily.

When I went back in, Claire was sitting on the bed, her head in her arms. She glanced up at me with what looked like an angry glare. Why the hell was she angry with me? What did I do?

I made some toast and a cup of tea for both of us. We sat side by side on the bed, the pitter patter of the rain falling on the roof the only sound.

"What's the matter, Claire, what did I do?"

"Nothing, don't you see. I feel old, worthless. Even you don't want me. No wonder he chases other women."

"Claire, that's crazy, you're beautiful."

"Then why? I virtually threw myself at you last night and you pushed me away. Am I that grotesque?"

Holding her face between my hands I kissed her. Not a friendly kiss, a long sensuous scintillating kiss, and she responded. Our mouths joined, our tongues swirling slithering together.

As we parted, I whispered, "Claire, I have so many emotions flowing through me right now and it must be worse for you. I want you so badly, but I want our first time to be special. Not because you want to get back at your cheating scumbag husband."

"Eddie, oh you wonderful special man."

We finished breakfast and sat watching the rain fall, warm, and somehow revitalising.

"So what are you going to do?"

"I have to go home and feed the dogs, I bet his bloody majesty didn't. Then I need to ring my solicitor. He thinks I am joking, but I promise you, I am deadly serious."

"Don't act out of anger or spite Claire. Think about it, give it a few days. Then when it's clearer, then make your decision."

"Good heavens, you think I should forgive him, don't you?"

Shaking my head violently, I spluttered, "Hell no, but you have a long history together. Many of those years must have been happy."

Sighing, she nodded slowly. "Yes they were. We started with nothing. Only the money I made from modelling to keep us afloat. We have had good times. That's what makes this so damned hurtful. He destroyed all those fond memories, for a quick roll in the hay with some cheap slut."

I showed her where the shower was, nothing but a solar camp shower attached to the caravan. With the rain there was no hot water; it was luke-warm, at best.

She walked back inside and stripped off the towel that was barely covering her tall slender body. I sucked in a huge breath as she stood dripping wet, the towel pooled at her feet. "What are you staring at?"

"Um, sorry, I didn't mean to stare. God, Claire, you are one very sexy lady."

She walked over, her damp body pressed against me. "Thank you, Eddie, at least you are a gentleman."

She dressed, and with a final kiss she reversed around and sped out towards the main road. I stood panting breathlessly. What a fool, what a damn fool Why didn't I take that opportunity? God knows I wanted to.

I had to force myself to go to work, it was a long and tiring day. Nothing I did could clear my head. It was full of visions of the beautiful Claire. God what a woman. Tony was a fucking idiot. A woman like that and he cheated. It made me wonder again about that night Rose spent with him. Fuck, not a memory I wanted to revisit.

I tried to call her several times to see if she was okay. Then I remembered her phone was in a gazillion pieces on the floor of the caravan.

I heard nothing for two days. She didn't call, no messages. I was getting worried. Friday evening, I got home and Claire's car was parked next to the caravan. As I climbed out of the car her dogs rushed over, clamouring noisily around my feet.

I retrieved my bags of weekend groceries from the boot of my old Corolla and headed for the door. I popped my head in and she was busily cooking. The smell was delicious. Saliva quickly formed in my mouth. "Something smells nice."

She nodded. "I hope so, but this little gas thing is no damn good."

"Yeah, I never use it. Sorry, I should have told you."

"Don't be ridiculous, you didn't know."

I unloaded my groceries into the little pantry. It was hard because it was now overflowing. Claire must have already packed it.

We ate outside in the late evening air. "Are you going to tell me what happened?"

She nodded. "Of course. Tony and I had another fight. This one worse than the last. I told him he had to leave. If he didn't, I was going to go public with my accusations. I told him if he would not leave I would destroy his career. I would not only go public, but I would go straight to the board."

"What did he say?"

"After much fighting, swearing, throwing things, he asked if he could have two days over the weekend to move out."

"He is actually moving?"

"Yes. I have promised to stay away for two days while he packs."

"Shit, that sounds pretty final."

She nodded. "Yes. It is over. I could never live with him after that. He is a lying sneaky filthy shit."

The food was amazing and the wine, delicious. "Where are you going to stay?"

Looking up at me, her fork swirling her food around her plate, she whispered, "Here, if that's okay."

"Here!" I gasped.

"Don't you want me to?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like that. You are more than welcome to stay, but I mean. It's pretty cramped, no proper toilet, no shower."

"Eddie, it has the one thing I need more than anything else at the moment."

Nervous I mumbled. "What is that?"

"You, I need somebody who will support me and not take advantage of me. There are plenty of those who would, but you proved you think more of me than a quick shag. I like that you respect me, that you care for me."

I smiled and we touched glasses. To break the tension, I said, "Come on, let's go for a walk."

We gathered the dogs and headed off up the back. As we walked I felt her hand ease into mine. I glanced at her and she smiled warmly. I gave her hand a gentle squeeze, then held tightly as we strode up the path, the dogs yapping wildly.

It was late when we returned and she said, "Do you think there would be enough water for a shower?"

I nodded. "Probably, but only enough for one, you have it."

She looked shocked. "No, you have been working all day. You go first."

She went inside and I quickly stripped off and stepped in, pulling the curtain around myself. A gentle pull on the cord and the water spilled out. I soaped up quickly to see whether there might be enough water for two.

The shampoo stung my eyes and reflexively I clamped them shut. With my knuckles busily trying to clear them, I felt a cool breeze waft in. Before I could react, there was a hot body pressing against me. When I opened my eyes, Claire, gorgeous sexy Claire, was pressed up against me. Her breasts were full and luscious, crushed against my chest so hard I could feel her fluttering heartbeat. Her hands slid up my chest and rested in my hair. Frozen, unable to move, I felt her massaging fingers tangle in my hair as she rubbed, collecting shampoo and massaging, digging her fingers into my scalp. I felt my knees go weak. She grabbed the shampoo, filled her cupped hands and started to soap my body. "Sorry, I didn't want to waste the water; is this all right?"

I couldn't speak. Any blood I had was now pulsing quickly to my engorged penis. My brain shut down, my mouth dry and words impossible.

As her hands worked the lather all over my chest, I got brave, picking up the shampoo I squirted some onto her hair and worked it in.

The water poured down over us as she used her writhing wriggling body to rub and soap us both. Her mouth closed over mine and we kissed. There was no fighting this any longer. I returned her kiss, fervently. My hands exploring her smooth sexy body, the soap suds foaming. The kiss, oh god the kiss. It was passionate, desperate, ferocious. I was like a starving man at an all day buffet. Her mouth moved, sliding down my neck, my chest. My beating heart was trying to pound its way out of my chest.

When her fingers curled around the throbbing shaft of my pulsing cock, I trembled with anticipation. "Claire," I managed to get out before her mouth collided with mine. Her tongue slid crazily around my mouth, slithering like a snake.

Her fingers caressed and stroked my pulsing cock, the soap foaming around her pumping fist.

My own hands drifted down her body, her full breasts filled my hands as I squeezed and massaged the glorious orbs, the nipples scraping over my palms as I mauled her roughly.

Lower I went, my hand slipping between her quivering thighs, the shampoo making it easy as they slid over her perfectly smooth pussy. Her legs parted as I enjoyed the heat of her swollen labia. She jumped as my finger wormed its way inside, my rough skin grazing across her soap covered clit. "Ohhhhhh god," she purred.

As I worked my fingers into her molten core, she let go of my dick, her arms wound around my neck squeezing tightly. I moved my hands to grab handfuls of her beautiful arse and ground my erection against her swollen mons.

Just as our passion reached higher, we both jumped, startled. Claire screeched wildly as the hot water ran out and we were doused by freezing cold water.

We both laughed loudly as we tried to get out at once. We stood naked on the grass, exposed to the world. I picked up a towel quickly drying her off. Kneeling at her feet I wiped down her legs, her beautiful firm bum.

As I finished, she pulled me up by my hair until we stood face to face. With an evil grin she took the towel from my clutching fingers and knelt before me, the towel roughly rubbing the water off my wet skin.

As she dried me, she leaned forward and her lips kissed my throbbing pulsing rod.

I had to grab her head to stop from falling. "Oh my god, Jesus, Claire."

She peeked up at me. "Shush, or I will stop."

"No, please don't."

"What, don't you like?"

"I meant stop, please don't stop."

A little giggle, and then the warmth of her mouth as she opened wide, sucking me deep into her mouth.

In heaven, I didn't want her to stop; I wanted that feeling to go on forever, but I wanted more. I wanted everything. Grabbing a handful of her glorious silken blonde locks I lifted her, put one hand under her hips, lifted her into my arms and carried her into the caravan.

It might have been romantic, except the doorway was barely big enough for one person. It was impossible for two.

She laughed and kissed me. "Put me down."

I think we both had a moment of clarity as we stood beside the bed. I saw the look in her eyes: doubt, indecision, apprehension, they were all there in her hesitant eyes. "Claire, we don't have to do this. There will be other days."

"Oh no, Mister, you don't get away that easily. Eddie, this is a big step for me, but I want it just as much as you."

The lovemaking was torrid, passionate, frantic, but delicious. Her body welcomed me in with a sweet inviting caress. Her legs curled around me, holding tightly as I lost control. I drove into her ferociously, her whimpering purrs egging me on. It was erotic and explosive, yet somehow loving, something we both needed.

It wasn't the once. We slept, we made love, her body open and encouraging.

In the morning I was awakened by the feel of her mouth, hot, wet, forceful as my morning wood exploded in her mouth. She drank it down like a delicious desert.

I tried to reciprocate, but she stopped me. "No, that was my gift."

We cuddled until mid morning. We talked, caressed, fondled, explored and enjoyed the feel of our bodies as one. The caravan rocking wildly, announcing to the world our passion.

Claire disappeared the following morning, leaving me breathless and exhausted. Still, I had lots to go on with if I was ever going to finish the damn house.

It was late in the day when I heard the car pull up. I walked out expecting to find Claire, but as I got closer to the front door I heard a second door shutting. Claire looked as gorgeous and sexy as ever: tall, lithe, elegant, sensual, but walking around the car was Rose. She looked every inch as luscious and enticing as Claire. She looked so different, but still captivatingly delicious.

The moment of truth had arrived. I stood up to greet them. "Hello, Claire."

Rose looked decidedly anxious, her body language hesitant and shaky. Claire walked directly up to me, her yellow floral summer dress billowing freely in the warm breeze.

As she got to me she opened her arms and we hugged. "Hello, Eddie darling, aren't you going to say hello to Rose?"

We kissed and she slipped out of my arms. As she stepped back, Rose stood in front of me. "Hi, Eddie," she breathed cautiously, her voice faltering as the words stuttered out.

We stood frozen in time and space until I felt Claire's arm pushing me in the back. "Don't be rude, Eddie."

We fell together as I staggered unsteadily into her arms. We hugged for a short moment. "Hello, Rose."

"All right, we're here for the big unveiling. Don't hold us in suspense," Claire demanded.

"It's not finished, this is not a proper reveal," I grumbled.

"Oh, stop it. You have kept me out for ages and I have been dying to see what you have accomplished."

"All right, then, let's go and have a look." I led them both around to the large French doors off the main living area. As we walked around the corner of the building, I caught sight of Rose's reflection in the glass. She looked stunned as I threw open the doors and waved them into the living room.

"Oh my word, Eddie, this is fabulous." Claire gushed.

Rose's harsh intake of breath could be heard even above my pounding heart. Her very appearance created that fluttering heart she had always evoked within me. I stood to the side as they both walked past me. Rose, oh god she looked divine, her figure tauter, more athletic than I remembered. Obviously hitting the gym.

They both circled the room, Rose taking in the giant stone fireplace., the soaring rafters, the floorboards, all lovingly sanded and finished.

Claire wandered into the kitchen and her scream of delight made both Rose and I jump, startled by her wail of surprise. "Eddie, my word. This is beyond wonderful. You have outdone yourself."

Rose walked around the island, her hand trailing over the quartz counter-top. She spun like a giddy ballerina as she took in the enormous windows in the roof. They stood side by side, opening the larder doors, the cupboards.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers
123456...9