The Unwanted Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire moved her hand around my waist and pulled me closer, our faces close. I could feel Rose's breath as she panted. Her chest heaved as she tried to ingest some life-saving oxygen.

Claire kissed her again, but Rose's eyes stayed locked on mine. When they finished, Claire turned and kissed me, then with her hands behind both of us she pushed us together and Rose and I kissed. It felt wrong, this whole thing felt wrong, but with her tongue ravaging my mouth in a seditious attack, I wasn't going to argue.

We separated, all panting wildly. It was Claire who spoke. "Rose, I love you."

Rose nodded imperceptibly, "Yes, I... I... I love you as well, you're my best friend."

Claire kissed her lightly. "Do you still love Eddie? Again that imperceivable nod.

"Yes." She was about to add something, but Claire cut her off with another kiss.

She turned to me. "Eddie, I know you still love Rose. I see it every day in little ways. I feel it as well."

I nodded, not trusting my voice.

"We could walk up that hallway; I have a very big bed." It was a question and I wanted to say yes, but what about Rose? Claire was obviously up for this, and I wondered if during their little wife swapping parties Claire hadn't dabbled before.

I sucked in a deep breath. "I would love that." There, the words were out.

All eyes turned to Rose who said hesitantly, "I have never been with a woman."

Claire whispered, "Did you enjoy our kiss?"

Rose's eyes rolled back ever so slightly. "Oh god, yes."

"Then would you like to try? I will show you."

Hesitantly, Rose replied, "Yes."

Claire in the middle, Rose's hand in one of hers and mine in the other, led us up the hallway.

The bed was as promised: huge. Claire gave me a little nudge and I fell back against the side of the bed. "Take your shoes and socks off, darling."

I did as I was told and bent down to remove them. When I sat back up, Claire and Rose were locked in a fiery embrace. Their lips locked together as if their lives depended on it. I watched as their tongues prodded and probed, cheeks swelling suggestively, shamelessly.

Claire moved slowly as she slid the thin straps of Rose's dress down over her shoulders. Rose didn't move, I am sure she was feeling a little overwhelmed.

Claire inched the straps slowly, the dress sliding, guided by Claire's slow moving hands. The bodice moved over the little mounds of Rose's boobs down exposing them, the skin rosy red with her embarrassment, and perhaps arousal.

Down the dress fell. Claire knelt, guiding it over Rose's hips until it lay in a shimmering heap at her feet. Claire looked up, hooked her fingers into the tiny G-sting and pulled them down Rose's legs.

I didn't need to touch myself. I was hard, so damn hard.

Rose lifted one foot then the other as she stepped out of them.

Naked except for her silver heels. With Claire's assistance, they were soon gone and Claire leaned forward and planted a little kiss on Rose's naked mound.

Oh my god. I noticed for the first time. Rose was completely shaven. Not a hair in sight.

Claire stood facing Rose, but turned to me. "Would you like to unzip me, darling?"

I moved behind her and unzipped her figure hugging dress. Once unzipped, she shook her body and the dress slid down, exposing her.

I heard Rose's sharp intake of breath.

Claire whispered. "Do be a dear and unclip my bra, please."

Why were my fingers shaking, why was I suddenly a clumsy oaf? It took me several goes before I managed to ease it off her shoulders, and her gorgeous ripe melons spilled free.

Claire stared at Rose intently. "Would you like to remove my panties please, darling?"

Rose almost reluctantly knelt down, slipped her fingers under the panties and eased them down. Claire helped by wriggling seductively. She was now as naked as Rose. She lifted Rose until their nipples touched, she moved softly, rubbing her breasts against Rose. Rose sighed, her eyes closed as she enjoyed it. As she rubbed, Claire whispered. "Eddie, darling, I think perhaps you should take off your clothes, what do you think?"

I stepped back and as quickly as I could with one eye on them, I stripped. God knows how many buttons I ripped out as I flung my shirt away.

Claire and Rose were tangled together in their kiss, a hot passionate salacious kiss. I was jealous, aroused, excited, my cock was like a steel bar, jutting out dangerously.

I watched like some disgusting pervert as their kiss deepened. Claire moved slightly, her leg slipped between Rose's and she forced it in, raising it higher so her knee pressed into Rose's mound. "Open your legs, darling."

Rose moved, and Claire massaged Rose's pussy, I watched as she worked it back and forth along Rose's very slippery sex.

God, Claire's leg was glistening with Rose's juice.

Claire moved, as well; with one leg either side of Rose's leg ,she humped it. There's no other word for it. She was like a horny dog, grinding and writhing against Rose's leg. The temperature in the room rose quickly. I could barely breathe.

Claire was the conductor, I'm not even sure she knew I was even there. She was fastened onto Rose, but she moved. "Get on the bed my love."

Rose looked past Claire and stared into my eyes. All I could see was lust. Her chest fell and rose as she tried in vain to breathe.

Still, she moved back and fell backwards onto the bed. Claire followed her, and this time there was no missing her target. She pushed Rose's legs apart and kissed her way up her legs. "Oh my god, Claire," Rose breathed.

Claire closed in on her target, her mouth kissing her way around Rose's engorged and swollen labia. Her tongue flicked, sliding along the outer folds. She kissed and sucked on the lips. Claire moved again up onto all fours. Her head turned. "Are you going to stand there, darling, or are you going to fuck me?"

I clambered up behind her, I was going to give her pussy a kiss, a lick, but she sighed. "No, not now, I want your cock."

Okay, I wasn't about to argue. I slid in up to the hilt in one long smooth silky push. "Ahhhhhh, oh god, yes," she sighed.

I could now watch as Claire worked her tongue into Rose, just a little, but imperceptibly she moved, building in pace as she lapped like a drinking cat. Up and down her slippery slit, Claire's tongue slid, in and out of her pussy. I went slowly, god, with that happening in front of me I would blow a fuse in no time. I closed my eyes, it didn't help; the sounds of Claire licking and sucking Rose's pussy was like liquid pornography. My mind was on fire.

I opened my eyes to see Rose lift her knees, her feet anchored on the bed, her hands gripping and tearing at Claire's head as she tried in vain to get more tongue, more of Claire's plunging fingers.

Rose's head rolled frantically from side to side. Her hips jerked as she thrashed frenetically below Claire. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuckety fuck fuck. Jesus, Claire... Oh my god."

Her body shuddered crazily, her face screwed up ecstatically as she screamed, "Oh fuck."

It was too much for me, I was lost in the moment. I pumped crazily into Claire's squelching pussy. As Rose screamed out. "Ahhhh, fuck, I'm cumming, I was flooding Claire's pussy, and I felt her milking and sucking at my cock.

Rose slowly released Claire's locks and her legs collapsed. I slipped out of Claire's swollen pussy. Claire crawled forward until she was laying beside Rose and they peered into each others eyes. Rolling together, Claire pulled Rose into a kiss and Claire's sticky juice-covered face rubbed all over Rose's as their kiss ignited again. Rose sighed. "Jesus, Claire, I have never cum like that before. Holy shit, girl."

Claire responded with another kiss. "I'm glad you liked it."

Knowing Claire as I did, I realised she hadn't had an orgasm. With a depraved grin I crawled forward pushing her onto her back. Coquettishly, she whimpered, "What are you doing, Eddie, you nasty little man?"

I had done this a few times before, not something I usually liked, but I dived into her pussy with a vengeance. It was wet and slimy as my cum oozed out, filling my mouth. Recalling what I had just watched, I lapped and sucked at her slippery slit. I nuzzled, I nibbled, I licked, and as I introduced a couple of probing fingers, she came alive. Her body trembled and her hips moved.

I felt their bodies moving and I realised they were kissing again. That fuelled my energy and I moved my mouth to include her clit. I sucked it hard. The squirming little nub filled my mouth as I sucked it

Her hips bounced and her fingers curled in my hair, her legs curled around my head and I suffocated in her pussy. It was short sharp but oh so explosive. Her orgasm, like always, was tremulous.

We all crashed together in a heap. Claire kissed me hard. "You're a dirty little bugger."

With a snide snigger, Rose added, "He always was."

Throughout the night we made love in every possible configuration three people can conjure up without including acrobatics. I watched with delight as Rose for the first time in her life tasted the succulent treasure of a woman's sex. She feasted with the ravenous desire of a starving prisoner.

I watched on like some evil little evil degenerate as they made love together. It was such sweet torture, seeing Claire carry Rose to places we had never been.

It was afterwards that the awkwardness crept in. It started the very next day. Claire slept late, but when I awoke, Rose wasn't there. I found her out in the patio, her head in her hands, her body shivering.

I walked up behind her and wrapped her shoulders in a hug. "Hey-ho, what's this all about?"

She jumped, startled, turning her head to gaze up at me she sniffled. "You must hate me, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. She is your partner, I have to learn to let go."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Last night, Claire, you and me. Oh god, what have I done?"

I held her tightly. "Shush, babe. If you felt like you were being forced or coerced, I am so sorry. I thought you were into it."

She wiped away her snotty nose. "What? No I didn't feel that way at all. Why say that?"

I kissed her cheek softly. "Sorry, I'm confused. I thought you must have hated it."

"No, I meant. Oh god, I don't know what I meant. Do you hate me?"

"No, how could I?"

"You were watching Claire and me, I saw the look on your face."

I chuckled as I placed a kiss on her shoulder. "What you saw was shock. I admit I was shocked, seeing you like that, but it wasn't horror, it was just amazement. I have never seen you so animalistic, so hungry, before. Damn it, Rose, that was the most incredible thing I have ever witnessed."

"So you're not mad?"

"Oh, hell no. Aroused, excited, turned on like never before, but not mad."

"But she's your partner now, and I..."

"I don't know how or why last night happened, and I'm probably being hypocritical, but I am so glad it did."

"Can we still be friends?"

"I hope so."

"What do you think Claire will say?"

"I think she will be delighted. She certainly sounded that way last night. I didn't know she was into woman."

Rose stifled a laugh. "I did, we have talked about it many times. It dates back to her days as a model. God, you wouldn't believe some of the celebrities she has slept with."

"Wow, I never knew; colour me naive."

"She told me, she hasn't slept with a woman for a long time, something that she put aside."

"Well, that cupboard is well and truly open now."

"What does this mean for us, for you?"

"I don't know. I just don't know. I do promise you that I don't hate you. I think you are incredibly sexy and brave."

Claire walked out behind me. "She is certainly sexy."

We both turned as she approached. I still had my arms wrapped around Rose, which made me feel a little guilty. Claire eased that by leaning down and embracing us both. "This must be a bit of a shock for you both. I remember my first time and I was left feeling all the things you are now feeling."

Rose seemed lost. "Claire, I don't know what to say."

"Darling, there is nothing to say. I know you still have feelings for Eddie, and I know how much he thinks of you."

Rose, confused as ever, spluttered, "I'm bewildered, flummoxed really. I don't know what to say."

"Darling, please listen to me. I love you so much. You have become so much more than a friend. I wanted to share this with you. I could see the love between you and Eddie and I wanted to find some way to get you back together."

"Hang on a bloody minute," I snapped. "What are you saying? Don't you want to be with me any more?"

She gave me that lecturing mum sort of look. "No silly. I love you. I hope that nothing has changed for you and me. It hasn't for me."

"Then what the fuck?"

"I wanted you and Rose to realise that you don't have to be married to share intimacy."

She hugged Rose tightly. "Darling, I have wanted that for a long time. I realised long ago that my feelings for you had changed. I realised the love I share with you was more than friendship."

"Shall we all have some breakfast? Talk a little more. This doesn't have to change anything."

"God, how can you say that?" I snorted.

"Let's eat, oh, by the way, you're cooking."

I started on the breakfast. Wow, what a kitchen, it had every gadget known. I decided on a simple scrambled eggs with bacon, mushrooms, fried tomato and toast.

I watched Rose and Claire sitting side by side, Claire's arm holding Rose around her shoulder, their faces together talking intimately at the table. I couldn't hear what was being said, but I knew what they were talking about.

I saw the expression on Rose's face change from shock, joy, guilt, and what I could only guess as arousal. They finished with a kiss before Claire came to help me carry the food out.

We ate in silence, the looks circulated the table, each of us trying to find words that echoed our state of mind.

I was still speechless. My feelings ran the full gamut. My biggest fantasy fulfilled. That was doused by a huge dose of uncertainty as I tried to figure out what was going to happen next.

Claire gave me a smiley look. "Eddie darling, you look sad. What is wrong?"

I shrugged. "I am torn. You said earlier that you wanted Rose and me to reconnect. Is that what you really want?"

With a deep sigh she replied while gazing back and forth from Rose and I. "Eddie, I am going to be blunt. Excuse me for that. Nothing has changed for me. I hope that you will go away, make your fortune and come back a revitalised man, a man who wants to be part of my life, who wants me to be part of his. I do love you and I want that more than ever"

"So what was the comment about Rose and me?"

"I saw the angst between you, the awkward rift. I wanted you to be able to have a relationship again. A loving caring sexual relationship."

"Yeah, okay, but what happens now?"

"Whatever you want. I hope it doesn't change how you feel about me."

Things were a bit uncomfortable after that. Rose helped me do the dishes; normally, this was something we did together at when we were married and we laughed and joked, but now we could barely talk. Claire got a nasty phone call from Tony and disappeared outside for privacy. While she was gone, Rose said, "I think I'm going to go. I need some space."

She turned and we hugged, the feel of her body brought back the images and memories of the previous night.

I finished the tidy-up before Claire came back in. Her first question was. "Where's Rose?"

"She decided to go. I think she was a bit lost."

She nodded sadly, walked up and slid her arms around my neck. "Are we going to be all right?"

"Yeah, of course. I'm just confused. What happens the next time Rose comes over?"

"Whatever we are all comfortable with. Eddie, there are many more options available than just you and me living together in a monogamous relationship. We could include Rose."

"How, I just don't understand how?"

"Let's consider what is about to happen; can we do that?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"All right, dearest, you are going to fly away into the sunset in your silver bird. Rose and I are going to be left here all alone. Is that fair?"

I couldn't think of a thing to say. I almost got a couple of words out but she cut me off. "Would you mind, if Rose and I shared the occasional night together?"

There it was; the thought slapped me hard, like a Roger Federer backhand. Testing the waters, I replied, "You mean like... Shit, what does occasional mean?"

"I was going to see if she wanted to move in. It would save her some money and give me some company. Now I will not be able to just walk up the road for conversation. You are taking that away from me."

"Hon, if you don't want me to go, just say so and I will call it all off."

"No!" she snapped loudly. "Now I want you to go. I see how important it is to you. I want you to go forth and conquer. Return wealthy and proud."

I gave a little nod. "When you say move in, do you mean, share a bed move in, or separate rooms move in?"

"Oh dear, is my darling jealous? I meant separate rooms. I do not mean as live in lovers. Occasionally, means whenever we feel like it. Eddie, I like Rose, we are close, but I do not want to live with her as my lover."

I was so confused I didn't know what to think. "Claire, you are both adults. All I want is for you to be happy."

"Have you mentioned this to Rose?"

"Yes, I asked her this morning."

"And?"

"She is interested, but hesitant. I understand, she is feeling confused. Being with a woman for the first time, and coupling that with including her ex. Yes I understand, but she did seem interested."

"What will be will be, I suppose," I decided.

She smiled, "That is a very philosophical way to look at it."

She moved easily into my arms and we hugged it out.

The next day, Rose turned up just as I was getting dinner. I peeked out of the caravan window and watched as she eased out of her little car.

She popped her head in the door. "Hi, Eddie, are you busy?"

"Nah, come on in. I will make some tea."

"Coffee for me, please," she replied.

I made the drinks and we curled up on the bed. Sipping her hot coffee, slowly she asked, "Has Claire spoken to you about her offer?"

"Yeah, we talked about it."

"What do you think?"

"Well, I was shocked, but after the other night I suppose I shouldn't be."

She sniggered. "Yeah, that was quite a night, wasn't it?"

I nodded. "The question is, did you enjoy it?"

Through her blushing embarrassed expression she said, "Can we be honest?"

I nodded. "Wouldn't expect anything else really."

"Okay then, I loved it. I loved it for many different reasons. I have thought long and hard about why it seemed so amazing." Her cheeks brightened, the flush getting redder. "Does that surprise you?"

"I have also thought about little else. No, it was amazing."

Her voice softened and the sneaky teasing lilt that I remembered was there again. "Eddie, I loved it first and foremost because you were there, part of it, and god I have missed you. I never wanted to be apart. I loved having you in my arms. Making love. It was beautiful."

I nodded as she sipped her coffee. Between sips she carried on. "The second part is, and I'm not really sure about how to say this. I have an incredible attachment to Claire. Not love in the traditional sense, but she has become such an integral part of my life."

When I didn't instantly respond, she dived in again. "I have always wondered what it would be like to make love with a woman. To have somebody like Claire, so beautiful and sexy, and it was perfect. Especially the way I feel."

"Yeah, I see how close you two have become."

"I'm sorry for getting all melancholy and silly the morning after. I was just so confused. I was too embarrassed to say what an amazing night it was and I absolutely loved it. But I didn't want you to think I was, well, trying to spoil your relationship with her."

1...456789