The Unwanted Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We did, but then you met Tony and I got demoted."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, Eddie. God, I'm a bloody dunce."

"No, it's okay, I think I wasn't working. I was gone too long. I should have seen it. I'm a knobhead."

She giggled softly. "Knobhead, yeah you are."

I'm only human, her body close to me, her lips grazing my neck. Goose bumps everywhere and a growing erection. We were married, and it didn't take her long to find it. She squirmed, she wriggled her hips and it grew, oh god it grew.

"Wow, Eddie, is that for me?"

"You wish," I bit back.

"Oh yeah, bloody hell. "I'm the other woman, we are officially cheating."

"No, we are flirting, and if you don't stop squirming around like a slut. I will be walking back to the table with a wet stain on my trousers."

"Oh, I would love to see that." she teased, her sexy voice sliding over my ear.

I was saved by the band, who at that point decided their set was over.

Back at the table, Claire sat by herself. "Where's Matty?" Rose queried.

"Oh, you two scared him off. I think it was the wife thing that finished him off."

We chuckled softly as Claire said rather seriously, "God, you two. How are we ever going to find you a new husband?"

"I don't need a new one," Rose replied. "What I need is my old one back. You liked Matty boy, why didn't you take him? We could have swapped."

Claire, taken aback, slipped back in her chair, shocked at Rose's biting quip.

Rose saw she had gone too far. "Sorry, I was trying to be funny."

Claire nodded, the smile returning to her face. "Rose, I have said many times that I am sorry for the way things turned out. It was not malicious, I did not plan it."

Rose sighed, taking a big gulp of her wine. "I know, but it's hard at the moment seeing you together. Sometimes it gets the better of me. I'm trying to be supportive, a good friend, but right at this moment, I can't."

Claire moved behind her, draped her arms over her shoulders leaned down and kissed her. It started as a friendly kiss. A friend comforting another, but Rose's head tilted to the side and I saw with interest their cheeks swell as their tongues slithered and danced. Their lips were now passionately glued together. I could see Rose's pulse in her neck, highlighted by her shimmery blue strapless dress.

Claire, whose dress gaped open exposing her sumptuous breasts to my eager gaze, seemed to be the aggressor. Her hands clasped Rose's forearms, let them slide up then across, cupping Rose's heaving boobs.

She wasn't just cupping them for support, her hands moved, crushing and mauling, massaging, her thumb and forefinger tweaking the now very pointy nipples.

The kiss dragged on, I struggled to drag my eyes from the sexiest sight I had ever seen, but the sound of shocked voices made me glance around the room. Rose and Claire were now at the forefront of the evenings entertainment.

Some people looked on as did I, with extreme arousal. Others, the prissy ones, muttered how disgusting it was. Most, however, were speechless, aghast.

Claire eventually removed her hands, letting them trail back up Rose's arms to rest on her shoulders. She pushed slowly to lift her head and as their lips parted, they just held the position staring into each other's eyes.

It was Rose who spoke first. "Fucking hell, Claire!"

Claire's face softened into a warm loving grin as she replied. "Yes, darling, I concur entirely."

As she stood, she smoothed down her yellow silk dress and glanced around at the staring faces before returning to sit beside me. As she did, she leaned in and her lips closed on mine. It was soft, gentle, inviting as our mouths opened and her tongue slithered seductively in to play with mine.

Under the table, her hand which had been resting on my leg, slid up and she squeezed my now tumescent member, which throbbed powerfully in her clasping hand.

She broke the kiss and gazed into my eyes. "Golly, darling. Is that for me, or Rose."

Stunned at my bravery I replied, "Both."

She grinned, not evilly but with intent. "Do you think you could handle that, my Love?"

The evening had reached the point of no return, we were perched on a precipice and dependant on which way we fell, it was either going to be the most memorable night of my life, or the most awkward.

We finished our drinks. Claire whispering, "It would be a shame to waste it seeing as how much Mathew paid for it." She stood up, grabbed the bottle and said loudly, "Well are you two coming?"

We walked out, Claire on one arm, Rose on the other. Once we walked out into the coolish night air, it seemed to wake us all from a very sexy dream. We walked back to my car and Claire climbed in the front and Rose in the back. "Okay, where to?" I asked.

"Rose mumbled. "Drop me off at home please."

"Oh darling, are you sure? Why not come with us. You don't want to be alone do you?"

"No, but if I go with you I will be like an extra. Take me home please." It was a soft plea, unconvincing, but a plea none the less.

As we pulled up outside our old home, Rose climbed out quickly and called out. "Enjoy your night."

We drove off, and there was an air of, I'm not sure how to describe it... lost opportunity? Sadness. As we hit the motorway, Claire sighed despondently. "That was sad. It breaks my heart seeing poor Rose alone. Eddie, she really is lonely. She needs some love."

"Claire, if you seriously want to help, then stop trying to set her up with blokes like Tony. She is not you, listen to her. She doesn't like blokes like that."

"I was just thinking of her financial security. She doesn't want to end up with some horrid no-hoper who will just use her."

"You're imposing your desires on her. Do you miss Tony that much?"

She gave me a very stern glare. "Don't spoil our night, Eddie. I was trying to do the right thing."

"Rubbish, every date you set Rose up with is a Tony clone. I think you are subconsciously choosing her partner, usurping her preferences with your own."

Her glance was cool, unnerving. "Is that all you think of me? Do you think I am incapable of moving on? That I cannot live without his controlling influence? Tell, me, is that how you see me?"

"I don't know Claire, all I know is that your choices aren't working. She has disliked every single one."

Defiantly she leaned back in her seat. "Very well then, you choose her next one."

"Like hell. I think we should just let her make her own decisions. If you're so concerned, sign her up with a dating agency."

"I most certainly will do no such thing. Good lord, Eddie, we can't foist her off onto strangers. I understand what you say about not using my expectations or desires. I will talk to her, see what she thinks."

She slid her hand over mine as I changed gear. "Eddie, darling, I'm sorry if you think this is some silly way of replacing Tony. Believe it or not, I love you."

A large lump stuck in my throat and I couldn't swallow. This was our first use of the love word, well apart from "don't stop I love that," during lovemaking.

It was confronting and I felt the need to respond in kind. I wasn't sure I fully meant it, but I knew she wanted to hear it. "I love you, too, Claire. I love you so very much."

Her hand closed over mine and she squeezed hard. "I'm glad to hear that, I have wanted to say those words for a while, but I was scared that you might not feel the same way. I am so much older than you."

"Don't be ridiculous. You don't have to be afraid, you can say whatever is on your mind. As far as your age goes, I don't see it, all I see is a gorgeous sexy woman, an amazingly elegant beauty. I don't know what you see in me, but I will hang on for dear life and enjoy the ride."

"Do I understand you want to ride me, darling?"

"Oh god yes, in the most base way. Tonight you are going to be mine."

Her hand slid up my leg squeezing my now resurfacing erection. "You seemed to enjoy Rose and my kiss earlier."

"That was probably the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Oh my god, it was incredible."

She nodded, her eyes closed as if remembering. "Hhhhmmmm, yes it was."

That night, curled up in the caravan we made love with a passion that knew no bounds. Claire was insatiable, a starving thirsty beast. She swallowed my cock like a melting iced lolly, her mouth softly caressing my aching balls.

When I sank eagerly into her molten swollen pussy it felt like I had been consumed by an inferno so intense I feared for my very survival.

The morning was overcast and dreary, but I had work to do. I needed to finish the deck. Claire left for her place and I got stuck in. About one o'clock, Rose walked around the corner of the house followed by Claire. They walked hand in hand as they often did these days. They really were close.

"Hey girls," I called out.

"Hello, darling. Rose and I brought some food. We knew you wouldn't stop otherwise.

We stood staring at the huge expanse of timber which was now the new deck. "Well, what do you think?" I asked as Rose handed me a pie and sandwich. I found a couple of saw horses and set them for the girls to sit on. I bit into my pie. Yum, steak and mushroom, my favourite. As I bit into it, Rose smiled. She knew.

Claire responded. "Darling, it looks lovely, imagine entertaining out here on a bright summer day."

Rose added, "It is perfect. It fits the house, the size is just right."

Finishing off the food, Claire grabbed Rose's hand and said. "Let's go inside."

I finished my clearing up as they moved indoors. I herd them talking about furnishings and appliances, some light fittings, rugs. They were decorating, and Rose was taking pictures using her phone.

Finally cleared up, I was shutting up the storage shed when Claire and Rose appeared behind me. "Eddie, we need to talk about decorating."

"No we don't." I grumbled. "I have told you already. I can't afford it. I don't even have enough money to finish the construction. It will just have to wait."

Rose said, "Aren't you sick of living in the caravan? I mean the house is so close. You could be living in here."

Looking back and forth between them I replied curtly. "The caravan is comfortable. It will suffice."

"Eddie, we just want to help. Let me give you the money."

I snarled like a snapping turtle. "Like hell. I have my pride. I am not a charity case. I will do this on my own. I started it on my own and I will finish it the same way."

I saw Rose cringe and turn away. Claire though, wasn't finished. "Darling, if we are going to be a couple, then you have to learn to accept my help."

Rose interjected. "Claire, I think we should leave it. Eddie's right. This was always his project. None of us saw his vision." She turned to me. "Sorry, Eddie, I wish more than anything I could see past my own short short-sightedness when you first showed it to me."

As the weeks rolled by, little cracks started to appear in Claire and my relationship. She became angry that I wouldn't accept any financial help. She also put pressure on me to move in to her place. "Why should we live in the damned caravan when we have this just up the road? It doesn't make sense my Love."

We were seated in the snug at her home. Having just finished a very nice meal, we were relaxing in one of the plush chesterfields. "Because, it's all I can afford. I want to finish, and staying in the caravan means I can work longer hours."

"Balderdash," she snapped. "It's just a five minute bloody walk. We can shower and sleep in a bed where we don't have to climb over each other too get out of."

She was right, but this house, as grand as it was, just smacked of Tony, and I hated even being in it.

"Yeah, I get that, Claire, but I don't know. I feel uncomfortable here. I always expect Tony to come barging in through the bloody door."

She gave me a deep furrowed frown. "What are you saying? Do you mean you won't move in here?"

"No, not right now. Perhaps in time, but right now the short answer is no."

"You expect me to move in with you?"

"I don't know. This has all happened quickly. I do love you, Claire, but I wonder if I'm not a kick in the balls revenge fuck."

"That is absolutely offensive. I have told you I love you. I want to live with you, but it doesn't make sense to have this house sitting vacant while we camp out in a caravan."

"You could sell."

Shocked she just stared at me. "Eddie, this house is mine. I found it. It was me that did all the negotiating, I paid for it. This is the one fabulous thing that emerged from the disaster of my marriage. I love this house."

It was gradual, it didn't come as a great explosion, but the pressure was building. When she saw an email on my laptop from the guy in Abu Dhabi about a position as project manager, she flipped out. I had been working on the house, installing some new lights in the master ensuite.

Up a ladder, balancing precariously, I pulled a couple of cables out of the ceiling cavity. I didn't hear her walk in. "Eddie."

Jesus, I was so startled I almost fell. "Claire, I've told you before. Don't creep up on me like that."

"What is this email about some job in Abu Dhabi?"

Feeling a little guilty for not telling her, I tried to be apologetic. "I did tell you some time ago about it. Last week they contacted me again, and they are offering really great terms. It means I could then finish the house, replace the Corolla."

"When were you going to tell me? On the way to the airport, I suppose?"

"No, I have been waiting for the right moment, it just never seems to be the right moment lately."

"What do you mean by that?" She snorted.

"What I mean is we seem to be arguing a lot lately."

She stormed off in a huff. I finished up running the cables and attaching the lights, before wandering out to the caravan. Claire was gone. "Bugger." I growled. I had just finished rehearsing in my head exactly what I wanted to say.

The worms were wriggling and the hunger pangs were biting. I started the prep for dinner. I decided to make enough for two, just in case she returned. I was that hungry, if she didn't turn up I would eat the bloody lot.

She did turn up, and she looked like she had been crying. She walked in just as I was dishing up the food onto plates. She walked up behind me and slid her arms around my waist. Her lips grazed the back of my neck sending shivers up and down my body. "I'm sorry darling. I had no right to be angry."

As always, she knew how to turn me on. Her hot moist breath, her velvety soft luxuriant lips.

I turned in her arms to gaze into her eyes. "I'm sorry, as well. I didn't mean to keep it from you, and that was mean to complain about the arguments. They are my fault as well."

We wandered out and sat down for dinner. We ate in silence, the food was tasty. "Eddie, can we talk seriously about the future?"

I nodded. I guess the words weren't what I wanted to hear, but it was definitely time. "Yeah, sure. Let's do it."

"I do not know where to start. I have always considered myself a strong independent woman. Tony, though, cut my heart out He lied, he cheated, he deceived me. Now I feel worthless. An old woman that nobody will love. You are the only saving grace. I do not want to lose you."

"You wouldn't be losing me. I would be gone for only twelve months."

Her face dropped. "Twelve months, oh god. I am not sure I could live without you for that long."

"Claire, you know when I first met you I was overwhelmed. You are so damn beautiful. So strong willed. That first night, I was overcome. You don't need me."

"I do, Eddie, What would I do?"

"You would do everything you do now. Run your charities, go back to having lunch with your friends, hold wonderful parties. Since you met me, you stopped doing that."

"That's because I know you're not comfortable doing those things. The reason I haven't had parties, is Tony, not you."

"What's he got to do with it?"

"Most of our friends have chosen sides; even my friends think I would have been better to just accept it and move on."

That shocked me. "They expected you to just roll over and take his deceit, his betrayal?"

She nodded. "Yes, things are different in those circles. Wives are expected to accept some things."

"Nobody should ever be expected to accept that."

"All right, if we put that aside, and I accept you are leaving. What happens when you return?"

Wincing, I glanced down at the floor. "I don't know. What do you want to happen?"

"I want us to be a proper couple. To live together. To have parties, have friends, I want you to help with my charity work. Help out at events, stand by my side, be my partner."

"Claire. I would be happy to do all of the above, with the exception of where we live. I know you love your home, and it's perfect for you. The reason I can't live there is Tony's memory. He is all over that house. For me, I would want to start again. Live in our home, not his."

"That's ridiculous. He cheated on me not you. Why do you care?"

"He did cheat on me. He was after Rose right from the outset. That first party he chased her down. Hunted her like prey. He infiltrated her psyche. He weaselled his way in and pushed me out. That first party was the beginning of the end for my marriage."

"Why can we not compromise. Redecorate, take out the bits that remind you of him. I want to do that anyway."

I nodded in agreement. "I think you should, perhaps a ritual burning of his possessions."

"No, that would be too easy. I plan to auction them off for charity. He always hated that idea. He always detested giving anything away, especially to people who wouldn't help themselves."

She got up and poured us a fresh glass of wine. "Eddie, I don't want you to go. Please, let me give you the money. If we are to be partners, we need to share."

"I'm not taking your bloody money, Claire. I have my pride."

"But it's only money. It means nothing to me."

"It means a lot to me. I like being me. I like looking in the mirror and feeling pride in who I am and what I have achieved. If I accept your offer, I know it would eat away at me and eventually it would come between us. You would lose respect for me." She seemed oblivious to my concerns.

Rose turned up a little while later and we, as always, sat around talking. Claire had apparently already told her about my job offer. "Eddie, don't be a fool. Don't run away."

"Oh, fuck off, Rose. I am not running away. I am trying to develop my my career. That means taking jobs in different places, different industries. This could be an incredible opportunity."

"What about Claire? What's she supposed to do, just sit here waiting for you to come riding back in on your charger?"

"No, of course not, I'll get visits home, I mean, babe, you could come out and visit. We could turn it into a holiday."

I saw Rose cringe at me calling Claire babe.

Claire was adamant. "I have been there, I have no compulsion to return. It is a terrible place. Women are second class citizens. Donkeys are worth more."

"I can come home from time to time. I could be home every couple of months."

"Hah! And I'm supposed to just wait? Sit on my hands like some expectant servant?"

"Bloody hell, give me a break. I haven't even signed. I'm just seeing what's on offer."

An awkward pause settled. Rose, I think, tried to change the subject. "What about your house?"

"It can wait. I will finish when I'm back."

"You're just going to lock it up for twelve months?"

"Yeah, I think that's the best option."

"What about my suggestion? Sell it to me."

"No, sorry, Rose. That place over there is my baby. I will not contemplate selling it until I am finished."

"Okay then, what about renting it to me?"

"Jesus, Rose. It's not finished."

"Let me give you the money to finish it. We could use that instead of rent."

"What?" I growled, lost.

123456...9