All Comments on 'The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 04'

by MrXYZ

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
ssubramaniam122ssubramaniam12211 months ago

Fantastic. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it! Can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Solid update mate!

dvmrdvmr11 months ago

I love where this is going. I hope you can work her mother into the blackmail with the videos on the night of the party so he doesn't show the police the videos of her with the drug dealer. Thanks

shamnoxshamnox11 months ago

Damn that's a long chapter and the sexual contest was amazing. Tiffany is starting to close in on what's happening, I can't wait to see what happens when she gets drawn in, Will she be anything like her daughter?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hello

Your story is great. Just the right mix of raw sex and playing with her mind. One of the best stories in this genre I have ever read. I am very curious to see what happens next. How will he capture the mother? What will she be willing to do to save her daughter from shame and exposure, possibly prison?

verbicideverbicide11 months ago

It was...okay. Generally speaking the longer these blackmail stories go on, the less interesting they become. Personally, I always enjoy the ones where the morally depraved blackmailer gets thrashed in the end and it would be nice to see Nigel broken into pieces, but I feel we've got more repetitive scenes with Tiffany to get to before there's even a hint of a satisfying conclusion.

PinkPlanetPinkPlanet11 months ago

I have been waiting for this and loved every single word 💕

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@verbicide Oh no, PC endings are so boring! .... Based on the tons of creative ideas so far there are better options ... Maybe, the delivery boy and his friend in the neighborhood come up with ideas or are an easy way out. .... Imagine if she had a new boyfriend in the neighborhood, Nigels so far unsuspicious claims on her time should run out soonish ... especially if the boys help with the cleanup .... and getting her a real job, typical for students working on the side, to pay for the windows and chair ...

Anyway, the helping-repair-the-damage thing is only credible for one week - or two at max.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn , u r the best writer ... requesting you to post another asap..

MilfschlampeMilfschlampe11 months ago

einfach genial , ich freue mich auf mehr und hoffentlich wird Tiffany mit hineingezogen !!!

vielen dank für die tolle Geschichte

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please give us Tiffany soon, in your trademark slow buildup.

BeBopper99BeBopper9911 months ago

5***** Slow but powerfully written story of lustful need for degradation versus the need to be a free good girl. Now that Anna is broken, can he use her to lure and subdue hot Tiffany?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm counting the days until Nigel introduces her to anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing writing, build up and character development! I loved it all. My only critique is that I’m afraid that we will have to wait a year for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome story, in the top 10%.

KoopszKoopsz11 months ago

Great story ,would love to hear more

Enticing how she slowly becomes his willingly,love to hear that continue ,maybe anal

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Extremely hot! Please continue this series. It is pure gold. And if you want my wish, anal. Slow, gentle anal while rubbing her clitoris until she orgasms. In person, it's amazing to give a girl her first anal orgasm with that method. Their orgasm is usually insanely strong.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! Now for mom...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. How long till the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please keep this going

shinikageshinikage10 months ago

Time to take her final virginity.

ruslanmandrukanruslanmandrukan10 months ago

Long and focused chapter but still great. So Mum's coming into play soon I know the pregnancy's risk is focused on Anna but for some reason I want to see her Mum end up with the baby bump from Nigel or one of the other males.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done sir! Would love to see more soon. I’m hoping Anna continues to unlock her true self and that Nigel doesn’t get to distracted. A mother daughter shaming and threesome could be really hot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When do you think the next chapter will be posted?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a fantastic story. Thank you for thus remarkable story! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What an awesome story so far. When is the next chapter going to post?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More amazing content from you, love to see it. Mum coming into the scene soon? maybe 2 pregnancy's by the end of the story? keep the content coming please and thanks for the effort.

Delacour77Delacour778 months ago

5 Stars!! Love all of your work.

lillyjones1402lillyjones14027 months ago

We need more !!!!!!

eafaTeafaT6 months ago

Great Story 5STAR! More please

ILYAWBILYAWB6 months ago

One of the more intense blackmail/submissive stories. If you don't continue the story i'm going to feel like Anna.

FoxycatladyFoxycatlady6 months ago

Mmm..possible for a love story in the end? Kinda want Nigel and Anna to end up together now

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When is the next chapter going to come out. This story is awesome.

IsabellaMarieIsabellaMarie5 months ago

It got me hot. I love how Anna is slowly being molded into a willing slut. Her Mum is the next and how will that play out being a more strong willed character. Would be great to see her bent over by Nigel taking it to protect her daughter and experiencing her first new cock in decades(if she's been faithful).

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
Awesome story

Really can't wait for the next chap

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind4 months ago

Absolutely riveting!

While I detest what he is doing, I do not want to stop reading. Another please.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When will the next chapter be posted. It's getting difficult to wait.

Dongo62Dongo623 months ago

Simply awesome, cant wait for the next chapter!! Maybe her ass? Maybe one of her friends joining in? Or maybe her mum taking the punishment for her or with her?

deuquaugruvagedeuquaugruvage3 months ago

Hopefully she will be back for more or maybe her mom next . Looking forward to more !!!

Any update on part 5?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

MrXYZ:

Can you give us an update as to when we might expect the next episode? I’m chomping at the bit, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
Brilliant story

Absolutely love it, cant wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Any idea when the next chapter is going to be posted?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrXYZ@MrXYZ
I've wanted to write some erotic short stories for a while, but never actually gotten around to putting my ideas to the keyboard. Have finally started - what better way to spend a train ride to work each day? I do try to keep writing as much as I can, but unfortunately it is ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES