The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 04

Story Info
Can Anna recover freedom, or will Nigel draw his net tight?
30.2k words
4.78
36.9k
67

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrXYZ
MrXYZ
329 Followers

Note from the author:

This story was submitted in the "non-consent/reluctance" category. If that's not what you're into, then this may not be the story for you.

All characters involved in sexual encounters are 18+.

The story is set in Australia, so Mum not Mom, Celsius not Fahrenheit, Christmas is in summer, and so on. That goes for spelling too: colour vs. color, realise vs. realize etc.

This is Chapter 4 in Anna's story. Some things might not make complete sense if you haven't read earlier chapters.

And finally, a massive thanks to everyone for your comments and great feedback - when writing is going slowly, it certainly helps me get back behind the keyboard when I see that others enjoy my stories! Sorry that it's taken so long between chapters!

======== Chapter 4 ========

Anna Wade knelt in her neighbour's office, completely naked, with the sharp, salty taste of cum thick in her mouth. His large, though now softening, cock was still nestled snugly inside her moist lips, momentarily forgotten by the young blonde. Her full round breasts were lined with dripping streaks of thick white semen that had escaped her mouth due to the sheer force of his explosion. Her velvety young pussy still quivered and pulsed of its own volition, desperately hungry for the orgasm that she had been denied. The ecstasy she had denied herself in a moment of stubbornly futile defiance.

The nineteen-year-old was burning with shame at having just sucked off her older neighbour. And she'd done so willingly, in a way, as part of her desperate plan to remove the main leverage he had over her. But that was barely the tip of the iceberg that represented her humiliation. What really burned her to her core was the knowledge that the ordeal had aroused her own desires so completely and utterly. That, and the knowledge that her asshole neighbour had witnessed her desperate need for her own orgasm. Her entire being felt like a burning furnace of pure humiliation. How could she have let him see her like that?!

Yet as hot as her soul-deep shame burnt her, she was equally ice cold and frozen with utter terror at Nigel's last words.

"I think it makes a lot more sense if I give you that tablet after we finish upstairs, don't you agree?" he'd said.

Shit. Shit!

Her plan had failed. No, not just failed. It had detonated in her face like a truckload of dynamite. Everything she'd done - the whole fucking humiliating and degrading facade - had been aimed at getting that goddam pill from this, this asshole, without letting him take her pussy again! And now... now he was going to fuck her anyway. The very thought sent her into a near panic: her 53-year-old neighbour was going to plough his massive cock inside her tight young pussy, and there was nothing she could do about it. Nothing. And yet, what really froze her to her core was the undeniable knowledge that when he did, she would, despite her absolute best efforts, be overwhelmed by her own irresistible lust.

The humiliation of getting fucked by her older neighbour was a grain of rice next to the mountain that would be her shame of being brought to another incredible orgasm by his pounding cock. The shame stemmed from him knowing that she was trying, and failing, to fight the effects that his throbbing manhood would have on her young body. And, shockingly, frustratingly, that shame would drive her ecstasy even higher.

Why the fuck had she just disobeyed his order? It would have been so easy! And it would have felt so goddam good! She'd been so close to cumming herself, she'd been on the very brink of it when his cock had swollen in her mouth as his own orgasm has crashed free. She'd craved her own release so badly! And yet, in that moment of stubborn stupidity, she'd stopped herself, and in doing so, condemned herself to Nigel's torment. Again.

Fuck.

Anna jumped as something touched her chin, then realised that it was Nigel tipping her face with a single finger.

"Look at me," he said softly, and for a brief moment their eyes met and Anna saw a mix of smugness, anger and intrigue in his sharp gaze. It was only a brief moment, as it instantly became too much for the young blonde to bear, and she jerked away scowling angrily, causing the large cock to finally slip free of her mouth leaving behind a thin strand of saliva mixed with cum to hang from her delicate chin, unnoticed by the young woman.

Fucking asshole!

Sheer humiliation gripped Anna, and an irresistible need to get away, to escape, surged within her. Frantically she started to back away, but her neighbour had other ideas. In an instant his hand flashed out and roughly gripped a fistful of her silky blonde hair, jerking her head back roughly in the process and Anna cried out.

"Oowwww!!!"

Nigel chuckled; twisting her hair painfully and pulling it back further still so she was forced to look up at him as he leaned forwards intently.

"Oww-oww- please! Owww!" she whimpered, and she screwed her eyes shut as pain swallowed her world.

Her neighbour didn't soften his iron grip by a hair, and his voice was as cold as ice as he spoke. "I said, look at me!"

Reluctantly, Anna opened her eyes and forced herself to look up at the domineering man.

***

Nigel's heart was thumping in his chest as his mind swirled with a hurricane of thoughts and emotions. Deep satisfaction at emptying his balls into his young neighbour's throat once again and a sense of conquest at seeing her own undeniable arousal both cumulated to strong relief at having captured a near perfect scene on his hidden cameras, giving him further leverage over his prey. All that, and the absolutely exquisite performance that young Anna Wade had just delivered: that had really spun his head.

Yet, despite his resounding victory, a mix of anger and uncertainty gripped him. The initial irritation at his order being disobeyed had flared to rage when the young blonde had scrambled away at his touch. How dare she disobey him! But on top of that, he felt the confining pressure of uncertainty gripping his stomach. Why had she disobeyed him? He'd been so convinced that she'd caved in to her suppressed sexual desires, so convinced that he held compelling leverage over her that she couldn't resist even if she'd wanted to. Yet she'd frantically denied herself her own beautiful orgasm, despite his direct order and the undoubted fact that she had craved it. Why?

His instincts told him there was a reason, and that it should be obvious. Something tickled his mind, some small observation from earlier - a clue perhaps - but he couldn't grasp it. He needed to clear his head and think this through methodically, but his mind felt scrambled.

First thing first, he told himself. Right now he needed to seize control of the situation again, before his neighbour's daughter freaked out and did something that they would both deeply regret. Once he had everything in hand, he could figure out what the little minx was playing at. That, and how he could crack through her walls once and for all.

He peered into the young woman's green eyes. Sharp and clear, they were the colour of fresh spring buds, yet right now they were glistening with moisture and wide with... what was it? Fear? Shame? For a moment he drank in the sight with a deep hungry need - her eyes still held a naive innocence that stirred something within him. No, focus. First he needed to put her back in her place; then he could unravel her.

"That's better, my little slut," he whispered, and the young woman's cheeks blushed slightly redder. Shame or anger, it didn't matter. He continued, and watched in satisfaction as her eyes grew even wider.

***

"You've displeased me. Disobedience is not something I will tolerate from you," Nigel's voice was cold and hard, merciless. "I expect you to follow my instructions to the letter or I fucking swear you'll not get so much as a whiff of that pill. Do I make myself clear?"

He punctuated the final word by sharply jerking her head even further back, but Anna barely noticed. Her insides roiled with sheer terror that dwarfed any and every other thought or emotion. Fuck! Yesterday she'd been sure that he didn't want her to get pregnant despite everything, but now... staring up into his mercilessly cold eyes, she believed every word he'd just said. He was serious. The asshole was fucking serious!

No. NO! She had to get that pill. Anna felt her lip beginning to quiver uncontrollably, felt tears forming in her eyes, but she was frozen completely motionless. He couldn't keep it from her! Shit! Oh fucking please. He couldn't! Could he? No no no no no no no no no.

"There, now," Nigel said, his voice was soft and, there was something else. Could it be... concern? No, surely not, the asshole would be incapable of that emotion.

A strong finger brushed the top of her cheek gently, and Anna realised he was wiping away a tear as it escaped her eye. She didn't care that she was crying, didn't care that she was showing him how much control that pill gave him over her. Her nakedness and shame never crossed her mind. Her mind was stuck in an endless loop. She needed that pill, or, or... more tears began filling her eyes as she felt herself beginning to crack under the sheer terror of her possible fate.

"Calm down," Nigel said gently, cupping her head gently in both hands as he used his thumbs to delicately wipe away tears from both her eyes. "It'll be ok. Don't you worry. You'll get that pill, I know you will. You be a good girl for me, you do as you're told, try your absolute best, and I'll give it to you before you leave. I promise... You will do as you're told, won't you?"

"Y-yes!" Anna answered instantly through quivering lips as relief bloomed inside her. Some part of her screamed for caution, but she was too distraught to pay it any mind. "Yes! I will! Of course! Oh please please please..."

Her voice died out as she fought to hold her turbulent emotions from overwhelming her. The initial blind panic at Nigel's threat was subsiding, but it was being replaced by a deep sense of foreboding. Uneasiness gripped her. Fuck, what had she just agreed to? But... she had to get that pill.

Nigel leant back in his chair, hands falling from her face, and he smiled. Despite everything else, Anna felt a chill. Fuck. The asshole knew full well that his threat gave him complete control. Absolute control. He knew it. She knew it.

Fuck.

She opened her mouth to say something - anything - to dissuade him, but Nigel cut her off.

"Complete - utter - obedience," he said dangerously, speaking as though intending to drive each word through her skull, and Anna froze, mouth agape, suddenly unsure what to say.

"You will not speak a single word without my express permission, slut," Nigel continued, and Anna's mouth snapped shut.

What else could she do?

***

Nigel leaned back again, careful not to let his relief show. Presenting threats like that were dangerous; you never really knew how someone would react when backed into a corner and presented with an ultimatum. They could either crumble or fight like a cornered animal. If she had fought on, if she had resisted... well, he either would have needed to carry out his threat or back down himself. Either option would be disastrous. But, his instinct had told him how the young blonde would react, and he'd been right.

Bloody lucky, he thought. Taking a calculated risk was one thing, but Anna Wade was stubborn and spirited, and following gut instinct had been a gamble. He hated gambling.

Still, whether a calculated risk or a complete gamble, either way, it had worked. He let his smile show. Boy, had it worked. Yesterday, despite his blackmail, she'd been reluctant the whole way through, and even after he'd dominated her, she'd still resisted subservience. Today... well, on the surface it had seemed as though he'd cracked her walls, but clearly that had been some sort of facade. But what? He itched to figure out what her angle had been, but for now, he decided to enjoy what appeared to be - finally - absolute control over his stunning young neighbour. Clearly she was utterly petrified of getting pregnant and that fear completely overshadowed all her other reservations about this... situation. With that level power over her, well, he could really leverage that to set the collar well and truly around her pretty little neck.

Casually, Nigel reached over to his desk and shifted a few papers, revealing the paper bag from the pharmacy. Now that got the young woman's attention: she went stock still, eyes glued to the bag. Good. He fished inside and took out the smaller of the two boxes: the promised morning after pill. He held the small parcel up so the young woman could read the label. Her pretty green eyes widened and seemed to burn with desperate need, but she otherwise remained motionless. Perfect.

"I think I'll set this right here," he said, deliberately placing the box on the shelf above his desk so that it was clearly in her field of view, even when kneeling.

When setting demanding terms in negotiations, he'd long ago learned that it was important that the other party knew that you were genuine with your intent to stick to your end of the bargain: otherwise, they might panic and withdraw, or go elsewhere. Manipulating his innocent neighbour was much the same. That, and it also served as a tantalising reminder, just in case she decided he was going too far. That little box was the bait that would draw her deeper into his elaborate plans.

Time to drive the advantage home, he thought with a spike of excitement.

"Kneel how I told you to yesterday," Nigel commanded.

***

Anna jumped.

For a few moments her entire focus had been locked on that little box that was sitting so innocently above Nigel's desk. Salvation. It was so close: hardly much more than a metre or two away. So friggin' close! And yet, it was completely beyond her reach. She could cross the short space, rip open the package and swallow that tablet all in only a couple of heartbeats. But she knew she'd never make it. The large man would intercept her well before she closed half the distance, and even if she somehow managed to snatch the package, he'd easily overpower her before she could open it. And then she'd certainly feel the full force of his wrath.

No. The bastard had put it there for no other reason than to tempt her, to test her obedience. The prick would have been hoping that she'd crack and lunge for it. But she wouldn't give him that victory.

What the fuck have I gotten myself into? she thought. Fuck!

Now that the sheer terror had subsided, she was once again becoming all too aware of how horribly disgusting and humiliating her situation was. Shit! Her neighbour was older than her parents, she'd just sucked his meaty cock, she was fucking naked and covered in his goddam cum -- and she was still following his perverted instructions! What the fuck was wrong with her? She should be fucking getting away from this bastard! Yet, she couldn't fight back. How could she? Not with that threat. Fuck!

Every part of her wanted to run, to cover herself, to escape. Every emotion screamed at her not to give in to him. Her mind spun, desperately hunting for a way out, but her head felt scrambled beyond reason by fear and disorientated by the conflicting emotions of her disgust and arousal. Bloody hell! Why the hell was she still horny? Only one thing was clear. She needed to get that pill!

And so, despite her face burning with embarrassment, the young blonde followed her neighbour's order. She knelt in front of him, and despite the intense instinct to cover herself, Anna did the opposite. She carefully put her hands behind her back and pushed her chest forward, all too aware that this would accentuate her full breasts. As Nigel had said yesterday, she was to 'display' herself for him. Asshole! She glared at the floor, unable to look at her tormentor due to a mixture of humiliation and rage.

"So you do listen sometimes," Nigel said mockingly, and Anna resisted the urge to shift her position just to spite him.

No use pissing him off for no reason.

"A couple of small changes though," Nigel continued. "Firstly, knees apart."

Dickhead! She knew exactly where this was going, but again, Anna found herself obeying the command. Well, sort of. She shifted her knees apart only a few centimetres.

Nigel chuckled, amused at her attempt to resist his will while avoiding outright disobedience. "Wider," was all he said.

Anna shuffled her knees apart a bit further, but again, less than what she expected he'd want. No point going any further than he had in mind. Right?

"Wider."

Then again, maybe not. Once again Anna obeyed, reluctantly shifting by a few centimetres. Her knees were now maybe ten centimetres or so apart. He'd be able to see her pussy now - just.

"Wider."

Hardly surprising, the fucker would want more than the minimum view. Another small shift.

"Wider."

Asshole.

"Wider."

Fuck. Surely that was enough?

"Wider."

Anna's knees were now a bit over a foot apart. Yep, he'd defiantly be able to see her slick pussy lobes now. She could feel her cheeks grow hot with shame. Well, hotter -- they were already burning.

"That's better," Nigel said. "In future, whenever you are told to kneel, you will do so exactly as you are now."

In the future? Like hell, dickhead. She was going to go along with this torture only until she got her salvation, and not a moment longer. Not for this prick.

"But, -" Nigel continued, and Anna felt a spike of fear, "- this time you will to move your knees another foot apart."

Anna gaped, finally looking up at her neighbour. Another foot?

"Now!" Nigel barked, and despite herself, Anna jumped.

Reluctant yet defeated, the nineteen-year-old shuffled her knees, stretching her pelvis wide and feeling even more vulnerable and exposed than ever.

***

As the blonde teenager followed his instructions, albeit with visible reluctance, Nigel himself casually knelt on one knee directly in front of her. The young woman turned her head aside to avoid his penetrating gaze, a deep red glow staining her smooth cheeks. He grinned wickedly at her clear discomfort. Oh yes, she was most defiantly on edge right now. Perfect.

He reached out and cupped the underside of her jawline in one hand, careful not to touch the streaks of his own thick cum that still decorated her chin. Anna flinched at his touch and screwed her eyes shut as Nigel turned her head to face him, and he felt a flare of exhilaration. She was incredibly hot, kneeling obediently, still covered from chin to chest in his seed, and still struggling to fight against his inevitable authority. Oh boy, he was going to enjoy every moment of this. It would take time, but he would break her walls, break her, until she accepted servitude eagerly.

"Look at me," he said quietly, and for a heartbeat the busty blonde kept her eyes shut in a pitiful show of defiance. Then, she opened them and glared directly at him, and Nigel could practically feel the heat burning in her sharp green eyes. Hatred or humiliation, Nigel couldn't tell. Probably both.

"You are not to move, not a hair, unless I tell you, understood?"

"Yea," the young woman said, and Nigel sighed.

"Don't you remember what I said yesterday about answering my questions?" he asked. Respond in full sentences, he'd instructed.

"Yes," she replied after a short pause. "Yes sir, I remember what you said and understand your request."

MrXYZ
MrXYZ
329 Followers
123456...9