The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nigel chuckled. There was defiantly fire left in her. Good.

"That's better," he said, holding her spirited gaze. "You know," he continued, as he slowly began tracing his hand down her slender neck. "I thought that I'd gotten the point across yesterday when I spanked that cute round ass of yours," he grinned, noticing raw emotion flash across her face. His hand continued downwards, and he casually brushed a few stray strands of her golden hair back over her shoulder. "But clearly, you need some more discipline," he traced his fingers down the side of her chest, brushing the side of her full breast, and noticed an involuntary shiver run through her body.

He burned to roughly grab her ripe firm tits, to pinch her sensitive nipples, but he resisted. Her generous cleavage and the front of one breast were streaked with his thick semen, which had escaped her mouth as he'd cum explosively, and for now he wanted to admire the artwork. Not only did the view of his own seed on her exquisite body excite him, he knew it was equally humiliating for the unwilling young woman.

"So," he continued, "I ask myself, what punishment will make you learn?" He gently slid his hand down from her breast, following the lines of her flat, toned stomach. His young neighbour shivered again at his delicate touch. "Should I spank you again?" He guided his hand backwards along her hipbone until he once again cupped that amazingly round ass in his large hand. "I would certainly enjoy that..." He slapped the blonde's ass sharply: her breath caught in surprise, but otherwise her face remained a study in controlled determination. "But the problem is, you seemed to enjoy that a little too much yesterday didn't you?"

Nigel stared at his victim intently, but she gave him nothing. No blink, no burst of anger. Stubborn resistance or grim determination, it was actually pretty impressive. But Nigel wasn't about to accept her silence as an answer to his question.

"Well?" he prompted in a low voice.

"If you say so... sir," she replied through gritted teeth.

Nigel chuckled and squeezed her firm ass in his hand. "It made you wet didn't it?" he asked.

Again, the young blonde stubbornly kept her mouth shut.

"Answer the question," Nigel whispered.

"Yes."

Nigel sighed. "Come now, my little slut," he said. "Do I need to remind you of every instruction? Full sentence answers. I don't want to have to remind you again."

"Yes... sir," the nineteen year old replied reluctantly, clearly struggling within herself to force the words out. "It... it made... I... When you spanked me I did get... wet."

"That's better," Nigel said with mock encouragement. "And, what does it mean when that tight little cunt of yours gets all wet like that?" As he continued, Nigel once again began gliding his hand along her silky skin - this time angling from her ass, across her hip before resting lightly on her inner thigh as he finished speaking.

His young neighbour shifted awkwardly, clearly uncomfortable with where his hand rested, and her sharp green eyes darted with uncertainty. There was a pause before she spoke as she licked her lips nervously.

"I... umm, it..." she began, clearly hunting for a way to respond without actually answering the question. "When I get, umm... get wet..." Nigel slid his hand ever so slightly up those deliciously smooth thighs, and the young woman stiffened, panic creeping into her previously stubborn countenance. "Ahhhh... it means I'm, umm... it means... I'm... I'm... aroused." The last word came out as a whisper.

"Aroused? Aroused? What, do you think that you're some kind of posh upper-class young lady?" Nigel laughed mockingly, knowing full well that was exactly how she'd seen herself before his exploitation had begun only a day earlier. "You're a slut, princess, so you'd better start talking like one." He paused, letting his words hang in the air and watching his luscious young captive struggle to contain her roiling anger and bursting shame.

"Now, slut," he continued, "Say it all, properly. You enjoyed your spanking, it made your tight little cunt soaking wet because you're a horny slut. Beg for another spanking. Say it like you mean it, like you're trying to convince me that it's true. Make me believe every single word. I mean... you don't want me to crush that tablet to dust and wash it down the sink now... do you?"

***

Asshole! Fucking dickhead asshole! Shit! Shit shit shit! Anna was gripped by a fresh wave of shame, panic and resentment. There was no way she could bring herself to say all that. Before today, before his threat only a few minutes ago, she would never have even thought those words, let alone considered saying them out loud. Defiantly not where anyone could hear. And most certainly not for him.

And yet... and yet there was no way out, was there? She could either say what her tormentor wanted to hear, or... her stomach twisted in fear at the very hint of the alternative. Continue humiliating herself, or get... get... she still couldn't finish the thought. It wasn't even a choice. And, to add insult to injury, Anna needed to make it convincing. Make it genuine. That in itself made the entire ordeal a hundred times worse. To make it real, she'd have to, for a brief minute, let go of her resistance and let that deep and terrifyingly hungry part of her to the surface. Doing so, even for an instant, horrified her beyond belief. Yet anything less risked her utter destruction.

And the friggin' asshole knew he had her completely trapped! She knew he was doing this simply to debase and humiliate her! Asshole!

Calm down, she told herself, taking a deep breath. Getting yourself all worked up won't solve anything.

The elaborate plan that she'd hatched earlier in the day was utterly dead. Shattered. Now she could allow herself only one focus: do every perverted thing her sick neighbour demanded and get that fucking tablet.

"Well?" her wretched neighbour asked. There was a smugness to the way he said it that told Anna that he knew full well the turmoil she was going through. Bastard.

She took another deep breath, trying to suppress the bone deep shame that filled her. Fuck, she couldn't really say this shit, could she? Fuck! Her insides twisted, and she swallowed.

"Please sir," she began, struggling to hide her humiliation in a facade that she hoped came across how Nigel wanted: slutty. She was all too aware of Nigel's coarse hand that rested dangerously on her inner thigh: every slight move sent tingles of anticipation through her deprived body.

"Please, can you spank me again? It -", her voice wavered as Nigel gently massaged her smooth leg, but she pushed on, blushing profusely "- it made me -" oh hell "- wet when you slapped my ass because I'm such a -" don't say it! "- horny slut."

Her voice was breathy at the end, and she realised with horror she hadn't needed to fake to be convincing: it had come naturally, drawn out of her by her the dangerous combination of her verbal acknowledgement of what she feared deep down, and Nigel's caressing touch that was oh so close to where she hungered.

Fuck! Keep a hold of yourself Anna! Do NOT give in to him!

"Acceptable," Nigel said, smiling. "Just."

What?! Asshole! She'd done exactly as he'd asked! Bastard! She opened her mouth to protest, but at the last moment she remembered one of his earlier instructions: 'not a single word without express permission' he'd said. Fine. Her mouth snapped shut.

"Ahh, so you are learning," Nigel observed mockingly. He moved his free hand to rest on the curve of her narrow waistline, sending another wave of tingles though Anna's body as his other hand crept ever so slightly higher up her exposed inner-thigh. Oh fuck - why was this prick so good at manipulating her body!

"But, just because you really want to please me, you'll say that again," her neighbour continued. "But I want you to make a few little changes for me, understood?"

He paused, waiting, and Anna replied, "Yes sir, I understand."

"Good, good. Firstly, the start was a bit shaky: make the whole thing more convincing, like you did towards the end. Secondly, I want to hear you say it made your tight little cunt wet -- that exact phrase mind. Thirdly, you're not a horny slut, you're my horny slut. Is that clear? And finally, when I say beg, I mean beg."

Anna fought to suppress her outrage. He was deliberately pushing her to her absolute limits, baiting her. She fought to control herself. She would not fail now. Whatever the cost.

"It -" Anna swallowed. "Yes, yes it is sir. "

"Very good," he replied, shifting his hand up her smooth waist so that his fingers brushed the underside of one of her full breasts. Anna shivered again. Despite her every wish, her own body was betraying her.

Oh hell, how on earth could she possibly bring herself to say all that with his hands so fucking close to two of her incredibly sensitive points of pleasure? The problem, well, one of many problems, was that her own humiliation inexplicably seemed to drive her arousal higher. She hadn't realised that until yesterday when her neighbour had first blackmailed her. And unfortunately for her, the older man seemed to have realised as well. Shit.

"When you're ready," Nigel said, shifting his hand ever so slightly higher so that his fingertips began supporting the fleshy weight of her boob. Creep.

Just get it fucking over with, she told herself.

"Please sir," Anna began again, and this time her voice was steady and breathy from the start. "Can you spank me again sir?"

His strong hands squeezed slightly, one on her inner thigh the other so close to her sensitive boob, and Anna felt electric anticipation shiver though her body.

No! she cried silently. Ignore it Anna! Don't let him see you react!

She steeled herself and pushed on, trying to banish the sensations of his touch.

"It makes my tight -" she involuntarily stiffened as Nigel shifted a single finger a hairs breath from her desperate pussy, but through sheer determination she gave him no other reaction. She would not cave in this time! Thankfully, Nigel's finger remained perfectly motionless, doing nothing other than presenting a dangerously tantalising hint. Asshole. "- little cunt soaking wet when you spank me sir. Please slap your horny slut's ass."

Her jaw snapped shut in disgust and determination as she finished the last word. There! She'd said the vile thing for the bastard. She felt like she needed to wash her mouth out. It disgusted her that she'd said what she had, but it was done. But, there was a small victory wrapped up in the layers of humiliation: she'd said all that, and she hadn't given him any reaction beyond what was strictly necessary. She would get through this ordeal!

"Again," Nigel said softly. "And beg."

Oh shit. Not again. She couldn't stand the shame of saying it all again. And bloody hell! Why did she get so friggin' turned on when she said it!

But the young woman had no choice.

"Please sir, can you please spank me again, sir?"

To her utter horror, as she spoke Nigel's hand slid upwards and cupped her full breast, squeezing firmly and pleasure jolted through her body. Oh crap.

"It makes my - ahhhh!" Nigel's other hand suddenly slid upwards and a finger flicked across her wet pussy lobes and across her desperate clit. For a moment, Anna's mind went blank as intense sexual hunger engulfed her.

Internally, she screamed at herself to fight the overpowering sensations, to stop playing Nigel's sick games and tell him to fuck off. But she couldn't, and so she continued with her humiliating admissions, knowing full well that every word only drove her sexual hunger further and further.

"Ahhhh - it makes my tight little ahhh... cunt ahhhhh... soaking wet when you spank me, sir." Nigel had punctuated the word 'cunt' by sliding a finger deftly along the length of her deprived slit, and Anna's resolve crumbled. Her self control, what little of it she had managed to hold onto, cracked.

"Please slap your horny - ah-ahhh - slut's ass. Ohhh... please sir..."

Nigel was now simultaneously rapidly fingering Anna's exposed clit and roughly caressing her sensitive breast, sending her into a spiral of pleasure. Her shame only served to heighten her body's response to her neighbour's expert touch.

"Ahhh... please..."

The intense sensations of Nigel's expert caress combined with the deep sexual desire that had been building within her since yesterday was simply too much. Overwhelmed, she lost herself.

"Ohhh... sir... please..."

"Yessssss..."

Her hips were now rocking, hungrily pushing against Nigel's fingers, hunting more delicious stimulation. A small shadow of her mind cried out, but once again, the busty young blonde was hurtling towards the ecstasy her body so desperately craved.

"Aaaaah..."

"Ahhh... please..."

"Aaaaaaahhhh... please... ohhhh... sir..."

She was so close, she was...

"Yesss! Ahhh-ahhh..."

And then everything stopped. Nigel's touch vanished and once again, she was left hanging on the very brink, so close, but denied.

Desperate beyond reasonable thought, Anna's own hands snapped forwards and frantically rubbed her slender fingers along her dripping pussy. For a matter of heartbeats, Anna's blissful release was again within kissing distance, but then Nigel cut through her desperation with a single word.

"Stop," he commanded, voice cleaving through her need.

Anna froze, and reality suddenly crashed home.

What the fuck had she been doing? Had she really just masturbated in her neighbours office? Was she really that pathetic? Fuck! Behaving like that, loosing herself, trying to reach her orgasm despite, well, despite everything... fuck... maybe she really was a slut.

Her eyes widened in horror at her last thought. No. NO! She would NOT start thinking of herself as a slut! She could not give the bastard that particular victory. She would not let him!

But hell, she needed to cum so badly! She'd been so damn close - why hadn't she just finished herself off? Fuck!

Ashamed beyond belief, Anna tore her hand from her pussy, vaguely noticing the slickness that already coated her fingers. Awkwardly, she wondered where to put it, to wipe it clean. And then another realisation came crashing home. He'd ordered her to keep her hands behind her back until instructed otherwise.

Fuck. Fuck!

Not knowing what else to do, Anna once again put her hands behind her back, careful not to let her slick fingers touch her. She adopted her best ashamed and subservient expression posture, not needing to fake it at all, in the unlikely hope that he'd forgive her indiscretion.

Nigel leant close, and Anna felt his hot breath on her cheek as she kept her head turned aside and eyes glued to the floor to avoid his gaze. She couldn't bring herself to look at him, not after that.

"Repeat my earlier instruction, slut," he said softly.

Prick. Why did he have to be such a fucking asshole? Of course, the answer was obvious: because he liked to seize every single advantage that he could. That, and because he was a perverted bastard.

"You said," Anna began, trying to recall the exact words. "You said that I wasn't allowed to move unless you gave me permission... sir."

***

"Almost," Nigel chuckled. "I believe the exact term I used was 'not a hair'." He paused, sensing concern in the young woman. Oh yes, she was defiantly on edge. Perfect.

"So tell me," he continued. "Did you follow that instruction? And if not, why? Why did you disobey me?"

The athletic young woman's pretty eyes widened, horrified at being cornered into debasing herself further still. They both knew what she needed to say, and the both knew the intense level of shame that would accompany her admission. Nigel waited, resisting the urge to once again caress her silky skin, to slide his fingers along her sweet flower. Not yet.

The moments ticked by, and Nigel watched as the busty young blonde struggled visibly with her dilemma: she needed to say enough to please him, but she would not want to humiliate herself any more than absolutely necessary. He grinned, finding her turmoil exhilarating.

"I'm sorry sir," Anna finally began, and that at least sounded entirely genuine. "I disobeyed your order to not move a hair unless you gave me permission. I..." her voice wavered, her green eyes glistening with emotion. "I didn't think sir. I... I was so close to my... to my... or-orgasm... that I acted with out thinking. I'm truly sorry, sir... truly."

By the time she'd finished, she was clearly hanging on to a semblance of composure by the skin of her teeth: her musical voice was cracking, her full lips quivered and there were definite tears welling in her eyes.

"Not a bad apology, I'll let it pass," Nigel said, revelling in the panic that flashed across her pretty face. Actually, it had been better than he'd hoped; he hadn't expected her to admit to being on the verge of cumming. Yet, it wasn't perfect. Not yet.

He continued. "Perhaps a more... pleasing... answer would elaborate as to why you needed to cum so badly. I mean, what kind of a person would do such a thing?"

He paused, letting his words sink in. The inference was obvious: only a slut would be so desperate. Yet, he hadn't commanded her to call herself a slut this time. Sometimes, as earlier, you needed to dictate people's thoughts, while other times it was more powerful to let them reach the conclusions on their own. If he commanded her to call herself a slut, then it would be embarrassing, and would plant the seed of in her mind. But if she called herself a slut on her own accord - even if she told herself she was lying just to please him - that would shame her to the core of her soul. Eventually he would break her, and she would begin thinking of herself as one, but he knew that goal was while down the path yet.

Now, time to add some more heat to things.

"Anyway," he continued, "if you can't follow instructions to remain still, maybe I need to... enforce them."

He stood slowly and turned to his desk, feeling her wary eyes on his back. Opening a draw, he pulled out an item that he'd placed there earlier in anticipation. As he turned back to his young neighbour, holding the item in front of him, he smiled wickedly.

***

Ribbon?

Anna stared at the black roll of ribbon in Nigel's hand in genuine confusion. It was about 3 centimetres wide, and looked to be made of a silky material.

What? Was he going to tie her hair up in a ponytail, or decorate it with bows? Did he want to make her look even younger? Pervert. At nineteen, she was already thirty-something years younger than the sicko. Besides, black was totally the wrong colour for her hair tone: it was clearly far too heavy for her fair, golden complexion.

Whatever, she thought. If he wants to dress me up like a doll then so be it. Weirdo.

She almost felt like laughing at the idiotic fantasy she assumed Nigel wanted to play out.

Then she saw the wicked smile on his face, and the realisation hit. Bondage.

Oh shit.

For what seemed like the hundredth time, panic seized her. She jerked, caught between her need for obedience and the irresistible instinct to bolt for the door.

In the past day she'd been blackmailed, used, degraded and humiliated repeatedly. She was practically under her neighbour's complete control. And yet, the very thought of being physically restrained, of being so completely under his control that she couldn't move even if she wanted to... What little control of the situation she had would completely vanish. She would be utterly - utterly - under his tyranny. She needed to get the hell out of here. Now! Shit! She couldn't let him dominate her to this extent!

123456...9