The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perfect, he thought.

"Huh," he said, pretending to be the grumpy older man his neighbour probably thought that he was. "Not much of a lesson if mum and dad bail her out now is it?"

Tiffany's eyes widened slightly, probably in shock at the edge of rudeness in his voice. Perhaps he'd gone too far, but with a bit of luck, it would all but deliver this woman's daughter to him on a silver platter.

Then she sighed, and Nigel knew he'd won.

"Yes you're right," Anna's mother said. "It won't help her in the long run if Aaron and I just bail her out every time. She doesn't have any savings of her own, but she'll just have to earn some on her own."

Nigel let a thoughtful expression grown on his face in the momentary silence. Then, he delivered his guiding prompt.

"Well... she had done a good job here so far," he said. "A bit slow maybe, but decent enough. Perhaps... perhaps she could keep coming back to do my gardens? I need someone to prune back some of the bushes, and the flowerbeds really could use some mulch."

And, just as he'd hoped, Tiffany Wade nodded thoughtfully.

***

Anna winced as the corner of Nigel's keyboard dug into her bare ass, her heart pounding in her ears. She squirmed again, trying to shuffle back a bit further, but her bound hands and back were pushing against his computer screen. Still, she was purchased on the edge of the desk just enough to be able to lift her feet off the ground and swivel them onto the desk.

She glanced up: the small pillbox was perched on the shelf directly above her head. It would have been so much easier if her hands hadn't been tied painfully behind her back. But, the fact was, they were. And she had absolutely no time to complain about that. This was her one shot. Her only shot. So, she didn't whinge. She didn't stop, or overthink things. She just acted. That box was up there. And she needed to get it.

Any minute -- any second -- her neighbour could come barging back through that door. And if she didn't have that pill in her mouth by that point, then she was basically fucked. Totally fucked. He'd punish her, humiliate her, spank her and make her suck that throbbing trunk that was his cock. And then, he'd fuck her. Hard, deep, fast. And, with that engorged pole hammering her pussy, she'd be utterly powerless to stop that incredibly powerful orgasm wracking her body again. Totally. Utterly. Powerless.

She moaned as she found a smooth, curved surface to push her hungry pussy against. Then, horrified, she looked down at herself.

His mouse? she thought, in shocked self-disgust. You're trying to grind against his fucking mouse? Now?!

What the actual fuck Anna!

If she could have strangled her throat in her own hands, she would have. Luckily they were still firmly bound behind her.

Grimacing at her own deprivation, Anna forced her mind back onto the task at hand. She glanced up again. She'd need to stand up. Slowly, carefully, she twisted herself around in an attempt to get her knees underneath her -- and almost fell right off the desk.

Shit.

She tried twisting the other way -- and again almost toppled down onto the floor. Which would be a fucking disaster. Firstly, it would probably hurt like hell. Secondly, it might alert her tormentor that she was up to something, which would just ruin everything. Bloody hell. He was probably about come back any second! Shit! She felt her desperate urgency growing by the heartbeat. And her heart was already beating faster than a friggin' race car. Shit shit shit!

This would be so fucking easy if my hands weren't tied! Fuck!

She'd never been tied like this: never experienced how incredibly awkward and unwieldy her body became when she couldn't use her arms. That combined with her desperate need to get that pill and the terror of failure made her act desperately and without thinking. If she could only get her knees underneath her, then she could stand the fuck up and reach that bloody box! She lay back on the desk at full stretch, trying to roll over. But, tied up and trapped on the narrow gap between the computer and the edge, she lost her balance and slipped right off her precarious position.

Pain lanced through her knee as it struck the hard ground first, but she was saved from going face first into the floorboards by Nigel's chair, which somehow caught her upper body. Stunned and winded, she could feel tears begin to roll down her cheeks as the magnitude of her failure came crashing home. He was going to come back and take her. Fuck her. Make her cum. And there was nothing, nothing , that she could do. If she did anything but wait here for her tormentor to return, then she'd fail to get the pill. She was out of options. She couldn't call for help: the humiliation of being found naked and covered in her neighbour's seed would simply destroy her. And she couldn't make a run for it, not without the pill. Nor could she run naked for that matter.

Driven beyond all reason, she pressed her face into the cushioning of the chair and screamed at the top of her lungs, letting out all her built up emotion into the wordless shriek. Luckily the chair reduced it to only a muffled whine.

One moment passed, then two, and the naked teenager looked up, staring at the chair that she'd half fallen on. A chair. Huh. Suddenly her tears stopped flowing, her desire to scream vanished and without thinking she stood up and used her knees to push the chair closer to the desk. Acting mechanically almost like a robot, she took one step up onto the chair, and then a second onto the desk.

Oh.

Well, that was friggin' easy. Should've done that the first time.

Idiot.

For a moment she stared at the little box on its shelf that was now well within reach at about waist height. Then, she smiled for what was probably the first time since her disastrous party, and turned around. Behind her, Anna's bound hands grasped the little parcel.

The pill. Her salvation.

And, right now, her mum would be telling her asshole neighbour that she needed to come back home.

She'd have the pill, and he'd have no choice but to send her home immediately, lest her family get suspicious. Or, more to the point: lest his sickly perverted actions be discovered.

With his greatest leverage over her null and void, she'd be able to figure out a way to avoid his blackmail about the videos. Hell, those videos of that random drug dealer weren't that incriminating for her. Embarrassing? Hell yea. But incriminating? Fuck how had she even fallen for that in the first place? Clearly all those clips showed was that she was the victim: that she was being taken advantage of and abused.

Anna hopped onto the floor lightly, hands clenching the small box, and despite everything, she giggled.

The pill was hers! She was going home. She'd be free of Nigel. Her hare-brained plan had actually worked and she'd beaten him!

Suck shit, dickhead, she thought as she hurriedly ripped open the box behind her back.

***

As he entertained a brief conversation about the finer details of the arrangement for Anna to repay the monetary cost of her party's damages, Nigel fought to contain his self-satisfaction: even he was impressed at how he'd manipulated a potentially disastrous situation into such a profitable one. Then the two neighbour's parted ways, each purportedly to check for the missing teenager. Closing his front door, Nigel glanced over his shoulder and paused in appreciation as Tiffany walked the other way. Damn, Mrs Wade had always been exceptionally easy on the eyes, but now, after having had his way with her daughter, Nigel really let himself drink her in. Fuck, she was a piece of work, and in many ways much like her daughter. Similar height, exquisite curves, wavy blonde hair...

It wasn't the first time he'd secretly admired Aaron Wade's forty-year-old wife -- not at all -- but, having blown his load over her daughter barely minutes before, this time his stare was bolder. Hungrier.

Fuck me, he thought, admiring the way her tight-fitting yoga pants hugged that perfect bubble butt, which swayed seductively as she walked back to her house. She's got every bit as good a kit as her daughter. Except... except she probably actually knows how to use it...

He allowed himself to drink in the sight for a moment longer, then he forced himself to close the door. Fuck, Aaron was a lucky bastard. He probably buried his cock deep inside his exquisite wife's cunt each and every night. He stood there for a moment, hand still on the doorhandle, letting his imagination run wild.

Then, his focus shifted to the woman's daughter, who would still be waiting for him in his office, still naked and covered in his cum. She at least was his.

Then a frown darkened his face. He'd clearly misjudged her and bloody hell, it had nearly cost him everything. Like, everything. Fuck. She'd bloody planned this: planned for her mum to show up at a set time, to no doubt end his exploitation of her for the day. It would have been so easy for her to put an end to all this: one scream for help and he'd be in deep shit.

And yet, she hadn't cried out. Why? Fucking why?

She'd clearly wanted to escape him. And yet she hadn't screamed out for help when she knew there was someone there who would undoubtedly take her side. She clearly wanted to avoid submitting to him fully... and yet the way she'd first entered his office and eagerly serviced his cock... it just didn't make sense.

What are you playing at, my reluctant little minx, he thought. What's your angle?

For a moment he stood there, trying to figure out what she'd been planning. And she was planning something. He felt as though the answer was right there in front of him, but it just wouldn't bloody click.

Then, all to aware that time was most certainly against him, he forced the puzzle from his mind and marched back to his office, hurriedly planning his next steps to ensure his continued dominance over the young woman.

***

"Fuck!" Anna hissed to herself as she scrambled forwards on her knees, eyes darting frantically. "Fuck!"

Utter disaster had struck mere moments before. She'd ripped open the small box, slipped out the blister pack, and then, in her haste to secure freedom, she'd fumbled the single pill as she'd popped it free. And as she'd been doing the whole thing with her hands bound tightly behind her back she hadn't seen where her tiny bullet of salvation had fallen.

Surely it hadn't gone far, yet it was nowhere to be seen. Shit. The goddam thing must've bounced on its edge awkwardly before she'd spun around in a sudden panic.

Her mind had raced and time seemed to stop as she'd frenetically scoured the floor in those first moments. Not in the middle of the floor. Not under the chair -- she'd kicked that aside so hard it now lay on its side on the other end of the room. Not by the bookshelf, or the filing cabinet, or in that other corner. Not by the door. Not anywhere in the open. And there was no mess or junk on the floor where it could possibly hide in. Except... except for under the desk where the usual tangle of charging cables lay. Fucking typical.

Which was why she was now on her knees, crouching over awkwardly, desperately hunting amongst the cables for the little tablet. Hell, she didn't even know what colour the dam thing was. And all the while she had to be careful not to topple over and crash face-first onto the ground.

Where the fuck was it?

Tears of panic once again began rolling down her cheeks as she could feel her victory slipping through her grasp like water.

Why oh fucking why did it have to bounce in the one spot there was actual mess? Seriously! Surely she was due for some good luck for once!

Then, as she felt herself bordering on hysteria, she froze.

There!

Somehow, the ruddy thing had bounced its way right up the back, laying behind all the cables and resting in the tight corner between the desk, floor and wall. Her frantic need for action somehow made her move without awkwardness. In a split heartbeat she'd flung herself forwards and magically spun herself around, not even noticing the cables and plugs that dug into her bare ass as her restricted hands shot into the corner and snatched the pill.

Once again her emotions were completely flipped on their head as her near hysteria instantly changed to wild relief. She had it. Again.

Don't fuck it up this time Anna, she warned herself.

All she had to do was get it into her mouth: but she couldn't do that here, cooped up under the desk, hands bound.

How?

The desk. If she placed the pill on the desk, she could spin around and pick it up with her mouth. And then she'd win.

She scuttled out and jumped up as soon as she was clear.

-- CRACK --

Pain exploded through her head and white flecks danced across her vision as her head collided with something hard. Ok, maybe not fully clear of the desk after all. But, such was her frantic need that she didn't stop, didn't slow. One stumbling step forward and the pain was already forced to a distant part of her mind.

Quickly and somewhat dizzily she backed up ready to place the pill on the desk.

***

As Nigel reached for the door-handle of his office he heard a loud thud from inside and instantly knew something was wrong. With sudden surge of alarm he hurled himself at the door, almost blowing it off its hinges as he burst into the room.

The scene was far from what he'd expected moments earlier.

His office chair lay on its side against the bookshelf, his computer and keyboard was shoved backwards on the desk, the mouse was hanging off the desk by its cord, and a small box lay on the floor, ripped in half. And, in front of the desk, completely butt naked with her hands still tied behind her back, Anna Wade stood, half stooped over his desk, looking over her shoulder at him with utter horror and panic plastered clear as day on her pretty features.

For a moment they both stared each other directly in the eyes, both too stunned to move. Then they both suddenly moved at the exact same instant, each with feverish desperation.

Anna spun back to the desk and plunged her face forwards, mouth gaping open. Nigel hadn't seen what was on the desk, but he knew. Sure as hell, he knew. And so, he lunged forwards with a burst of speed that he hadn't displayed since his younger years playing mid-grade Aussie rules footy.

***

Anna's lips had barely closed on her ticket to freedom when Nigel crashed into her with incredible force. His main point of impact was low and around her waist and with his considerable weight advantage she stood no chance against the tackle. The world became a spinning blur, dull pain exploded in her right hip at the tackle, and a moment later the air was driven completely from her lungs as something rock solid and flat smashed into her opposite side. Her head was roughly ripped back by her long silken hair, and the next instant a large hand and strong fingers were smothering her mouth.

She desperately tried to twist her head out of her assailants grasp, but he had her in a vice-like grip. Frantically, she tried to scream, but her winded lungs were completely empty. Eyes bulging, she instead tried to suck in air, but the large hand filled her mouth.

Everything seemed to drain away from her disoriented mind except for one chilling thought: He's going to kill me!

Panic and survival instinct kicked in and she began kicking and screaming for all she was worth. Well, she tried to anyway. Her attempted cries for help were utter failures because, well, lack of oxygen and all that. And, despite how she kicked and struggled, there was no escaping her neighbour. Hands tied, out of air, and at a 50-odd kilo weight disadvantage, the nineteen-year-old stood no chance.

As her vision began to darken and her panic surged in knowledge of her imminent fate, Nigel's oppressive weight shifted suddenly and his hand withdrew from her mouth. Desperately she sucked in precious life-giving oxygen in large, gasping breaths.

Moments passed and slowly the world returned to her, bringing with it painful awareness of her body.

She was lying on her back, a dull ache on her left side from hitting the floor and a sharper pain on her right hip from Nigel's initial impact. Her shoulder and wrist joints screamed with her arms caught underneath her at painful angles. Her jaw ached as a result of her neighbour's rough hands. And lastly, there was the confining pressure on her stomach caused by the large man sitting on her hips, pinning her uselessly underneath his bulk.

He was panting and rubbing the side of his chest gingerly with one hand.

Hah! Anna felt a spike of satisfaction knowing that even though he'd comprehensively beaten her, she'd still somehow managed to score a decent hit against the bastard. Sure, she was naked, tied up, pinned to the ground and had almost been suffocated, but heck, she'd given him something to think about.

Then another realisation hit: in that instant before he'd collided with her, she'd snatched up the pill with her mouth! Hurriedly she swirled her tongue around her mouth: not there. It had been there! She must've swallowed it unknowingly in those frantic moments when she'd fought for air. Shit! She'd won! She had the pill and her mum had arrived to call her home: the prick had no choice but to return her and had now lost his greatest leverage over her! And those videos, she could figure something out, now that she had time and space to think. She'd beaten him!

She was about to burst out in tearful laughter at her success, when Nigel spoke.

"Almost," he said almost to himself while looking at something in his hand. "Fuck... I should've known..."

Then he smiled and his cold eyes locked with hers, and Anna felt her jubilation slide right out of her like a spent and undersized cock. He held his hand out in front of her nose, showing her the small white bullet pinched between his fingers.

The pill.

Ah shit. Fuck!

And instead of laughter, she burst into tears.

***

A couple of hours later, Anna sat silently in her mum's car as they drove back home after finishing spin class at the gym. Normally following the intense bike workout she felt tired, exhausted even, in that satisfying post-workout way that told her that she'd pushed herself physically. Not today though. Her heart and mind hadn't been in the workout and so she'd floated through with minimal effort.

Her thoughts had been elsewhere, caught up in anxiety about what tonight would bring. As she'd left Nigel's house earlier he'd given her one last set of instructions. At midnight, she was to return to the asshole's house, and she had no illusions about what he would make her do. She'd be sucking his engorged cock in only a few hours for sure, but that would hardly mark the beginning.

What did Nigel have planned for her tonight? Would he fill her mouth with his horribly sticky cum again after she'd sucked him off? Probably not: he'd want to put his thick rod elsewhere, and she highly doubted the old dickhead could get himself up three times in one day. Could he? Fuck. She hoped not.

No, while she was certain that she would be slurping up his throbbing shaft in a few short hours time, she knew he had another goal in his perverted mind. Her pussy. Her tight, young, waiting and soaking wet pussy... He was so fucking big though: surely he couldn't fit that thing in her! But she knew he would: his engorged cock had stretched her to her limits yesterday, but it had fit. And, what's more, it had brought her to an unbelievably powerful orgasm like nothing she'd ever dreamed of...

She bit her lip and forced herself to breath through her nose.

123456...9