The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Anna brought her arms down, Nigel took her wrists and guided her hands to the bedhead above his pillow. Her upper body was now stretched out and almost parallel to the bed, to Nigel. Her breasts hung completely free as she continued to focus on using her hips and ass to grind the thick rod that impaled her.

Rough hands finally grabbed her swaying breasts and she shuddered excitedly. Any second he would start teasing her sensitive nipples again with those thick, rough fingers. She tried to steel herself: she could not let him manipulate her to a third orgasm, she couldn't let -

"Ohhhhhhh..." she moaned sharply as Nigel suddenly engulfed one of her sensitive tits in his mouth.

Her weak defiance was driven from her mind at the electric sensations triggered by his skilled tongue rapidly flicking her erect nipple. He roughly squeezed the other breast, and the free hand slapped her ass again as she continued to service her pussy on that engorged and throbbing pole. Her head was sent into a complete spin.

"Ahhh..."

"Haa-ahhh..."

Her moans grew louder and more desperate with each passing second.

-- Crack! --

"Ahhhhggg..." she cried as he again slapped her bare ass.

-- Crack! --

"Hhmmmmm..."

Nigel switched his mouth from one tit to the other.

"Ohhh yessss..." Anna moaned.

-- THWACK --

Without breaking stride he slapped the freshly released and wet-with-saliva nipple. This time the jolt that ran down Anna's body was even stronger.

"AhhhHHH."

The slapping of her ass on his pelvis joined the symphony as her ass grinding incorporated up and down bouncing into its hungry routine.

"Haaggffff," Nigel's own moans, muffled by his mouthful of breast-meat, grew stronger and hungrier.

"Ohhh..."

"Hggaafff..."

You can't let him win!!!

Desperately, a part of her tried to arrest her descent to a new low of humiliation, but it was a lone voice against a tidal wave of pleasure.

Do...

"Ahh...Ahhhh..."

Not...

-- THWACK --

"Oww-hmmmm..."

Give...

-- Crack --

"Hhmmm..."

In...!

She strained with every fibre of her being to hold back her orgasm. She longed to let it explode within her. She screamed silently to get a grip of herself. She craved that intoxicating ecstasy.

Somehow Anna managed to hold on by a fraction of a fingernail.

Suddenly Nigel's mouth fell away from her tit, and his fingers dug painfully into the soft skin of her breast and ass as his whole body locked rigid.

"Ahh fuuuuckkkkk yeaaAAAAHHHHHH...!" he cried out.

He's about to cum! she realised with a mind screwing combination of relief that the ordeal would soon end and frustration that she would be left hanging. She didn't stop riding him, didn't slow down: she sped up with pure excitement.

An unexplainable sense of victory flooded through her. She'd done it! She was about to make him cum, all on her own! And she hadn't cum again herself!! Soon he would go limp and she could finally climb off him, sliding his horrible old cock out of her sweet young vagina.

And then... and then he would have to give her the pill! Her salvation! She'd won!! Despite... well... despite everything, she'd won!

"...AHHHHHHH FUUUCKKKKK!!!" Nigel's cry continued and Anna felt his already thick cock inside her swell even further.

Her neighbour bucked his hips up again, ramming his cock deep inside her as she continued to rapidly fuck herself against him, and Anna knew that he had finally hit his climax. His pulsating cock was exploding his thick, white cum deep inside her fertile young womb, plastering her insides with his seed. Jet after jet of his seed would be filling her. His entire body jerked as his orgasm engulfed him.

And then a wave of realisations crashed into her. She'd already cum. Twice. Which meant... which meant that twice a week, every week for months - months! - she would have to submit herself to him. She hadn't won: she'd chained herself to Nigel's perverted mercy. He would make her cum again. He would make her suck his cock and take it in her tight pussy. He would fill her mouth and vagina with his sticky seed time after time. He would use her, abuse her, satisfy her, humiliate her again and again and again.

And she was completely and utterly powerless to stop him.

Anna's lustful excitement began spiralling out of control. It was all too much: the thick cock exploding its seed inside her, the complete powerlessness. She shifted her hands from the bedhead and planted them in the centre of Nigel's broad hairy chest, using her arms as support and leverage to ride his cock still faster and harder.

Vaguely she was aware of Nigel's body slumping, of that incredible hardness that was impaling her becoming slightly softer, but it was a distant part of her that realised what it meant. She didn't stop. She didn't slow.

She couldn't. Not now, not this close.

Powerless. She had no recourse, no way to fight back, because he had... that! She stared straight at the camera that was recording every single moment of her shameful display. Recorded. Like some amateur pornstar slut. If she disobeyed Nigel, he would ruin her. Her parents would see it. Her sister, her grandparents, her cousins. Her boyfriend Dave would know she'd cheated on him. Her friends. People she knew, and strangers on the street would recognise her. Future colleagues and bosses. The entire world would see Anna Wade and know that she was a dirty slut who filmed herself fucking a huge cock. They would see her cumming like a depraved whore, not once but twice.

Pure embarrassment.

Shame.

The incredible feeling of his throbbing cock buried deep inside her.

People seeing. Knowing.

Her young womb filled to bursting by Nigel's hot sperm.

Exposure.

Would he even give her the pill?

The hunger, the irresistible craving.

The pure, unimaginable, inexplicable need.

Humiliation. Oh, the bone deep humiliation.

The twisted concoction of emotions tore through, and overwhelmed her. And so, the busty young blonde's third and largest orgasm finally crashed home with her staring wide-eyed directly into the camera as she continued to frantically ride the slowly softening cock of her middle-aged neighbour.

"Ahhh..."

"Hhmmm..."

"Ohhh gaaawwwddd...Aahhh-ahhh..."

"AaaahhhHHH..."

"Yessss.... Ohhhh... Yeaaa...aaahhhhh... AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

***

Nigel could only watch in awe as his neighbour's daughter was utterly consumed by her own incredible ecstasy.

He'd held himself back as long as he could, he'd used every trick he'd learned over the years, and it hadn't been enough to prevent himself from cumming before she did so herself for the third time. And yet, as his incredibly powerful orgasm had subsided, as he'd felt himself deflate, she hadn't stopped. Instead, she'd begun riding him, fucking him harder and faster than ever.

What the...?

When he realised that she was going to force herself to cum, even though she could have stopped minutes ago, his mouth dropped open and he could only stare in pure shock.

If he'd been thirty years younger, he probably would've started growing hard again. Alas, while he'd learned so much about both his body and that of a woman since then, time had robbed him of the fleeting ability to simply go again and again.

***

On and on it went. Endless ecstasy overwhelming her entire existence. Wave after wave surged through her. Time stopped dead.

Every muscle in her body seemed to spasm. Her heart felt like it would burst through her chest. Her previously smooth, rolling, grinding fuck grew frantically wild. Her tits bounced like crazy in a way that would usually be totally uncomfortable but now only added to the weight erotic stimulation that consumed her. Her womb convulsed, squeezing itself on the still thick but only half hard sausage, milking every last drop of cum out of its balls.

It was by far the strongest orgasm of the night. Unquestionably stronger than anything she'd ever brought upon herself. It eclipsed the sheer bliss that had engulfed her when Nigel had used his horribly skilled tongue on her. Fuuck... it was on par with the rapturous euphoria which had consumed her when she'd been fucked by her neighbour the first time.

After moments, minutes or hours, she couldn't tell, Anna's awareness slowly returned to her. The waves of ecstasy grew weaker and further apart as she continued to wring out every ounce of pleasure that she could manage.

Then her strength deserted her and Anna collapsed forwards. Her soft and oh-so-sensitive tits pressed into her neighbour's coarse chest hairs sending a fluttering of sparks through her as another tail-end pulse of her dying orgasm rippled through her. Her toned stomach against his, her chin rested on his shoulder. She could still feel his cock inside her soaking pussy, still filling her despite losing all its delicious hardness, his heart beating against hers.

She lay there for minutes, completely still other than the heaving of her chest and the occasional shiver at a pulse of her petering-out orgasm.

Then Anna felt Nigel's hands cup her ass and her mind began to slowly click back into place. With that final mind-blowing orgasm, the young blonde had finally been released from the torturous agonising desperation that had been building in her since she'd left him after the first time with his sticky cum dripping down the inside of her toned thighs.

A large hand slid its way up the small of her back, along her spine and hugged her in close to her neighbour's hairy chest while the other hand squeezed her round buttock.

Oh yuck.

No! she said.

Well, tried to say: it took her a moment to realise that she hadn't actually said it out loud.

"No," she whispered.

The hands paused, then squeezed tighter.

"What do you mean, 'no'?" Nigel replied softly, his lips brushing her ear.

Anna tried to push herself away, but she was simply still too weak to move, let alone with her neighbour's strong arms wrapped around her slim body.

"Get off me," she muttered. Why did she sound so hoarse and breathless? "I did what you asked. Let me go you sick pervert!"

Nigel chuckled.

"Three times," he answered, smug satisfaction dripping from his voice. "Three times... you're mine, slut, mine. You belong to me now, and I'll let you get up when I feel like it."

Three times? What the hell was he talking about?

Then it hit.

She'd cum three times! Three! Which meant... Anna's heart stopped dead.

Oh fuck... FUCK!!!!!

***

The athletic blonde squirmed weakly against Nigel's body as he continued to hold her close. Their hearts beat against each others, her chest heaved against him from the physical excursion. Silky blonde hair curtained over his face as his hands roamed her succulent body, enjoying the free reign of the soft and smooth skin of her back, waist, butt and thighs. His spent cock relished in the soaking wetness of her tight young cunt, gloating as it continued to convulse sporadically.

He could scarcely believe what had just happened. She'd just made herself cum for a third time - well after the point at which she could have ended her ordeal. How...? Why...?

His grin felt like it would split his face in two. Right now it didn't matter how or why; it only mattered that she had.

"No no no, oh please no," the young woman whispered against his broad shoulder. His grin widened as he felt her hips gyrate with a will of their own as her tight pussy convulsed yet again: despite her feeble protests, her body knew what it craved.

"Oh yes yes yes," Nigel replied smugly into her ear. "You knew the deal, and you came three times."

"Please... oh please," she begged, a sharp edge creeping into her still breathless voice. "You can't... I can't... please... I... I'll..."

He cut her off. "Complete, utter obedience, twenty-four seven."

"Pl-please..." Anna continued as she descended into soft, panicked sobs.

Nigel slapped her ass firmly and the humiliated teenager squeaked.

"I would consider going easy on you and settling for your cooperation twice a week when you come over," Nigel lied, feeling the blonde holding her breath in anticipation.

"Except, well, except you made yourself cum the third time well and truly after I'd finished. You could have stopped then. You should have stopped then." Another pause, feeling her body tense against his.

"But you decided to carry on, knowing the consequence. So no... no I'm not going to change the original agreement. And, if you know what's good for your future, so will you. Understood?"

He waited, feeling the athletic body shaking as it pressed into his.

"I asked you a the question, slut," he prompted.

The young blonde gulped audibly, but other than that the silence continued. He knew she was desperately hunting for some way to appeal to him for mercy, but whatever she tried would be a futile attempt. Nigel was just about to prompt his prey again when she spoke softly against his neck.

"Yes... sir," Anna Wade whispered in resignation, "I... I understand."

Nigel's heart soared. Perfect. Absolutely perfect. This exquisitely succulent young blonde was his. He squeezed her firm ass-cheeks with both hands, digging his fingers into the deliciously round flesh, feeling her squirm in response.

"Good," he whispered. "Now, before we finish up for the night, I think we need to set the ground rules of this arrangement so that we're both on the same page. Since you don't get much of a say in any of that though, I suggest you put that cute mouth of yours to good use... So while I run through my expectations, be a good little slut and clean my cock up for me. You really made quite a mess on it. No hands mind."

Having just cum himself, Nigel knew he had no hope of getting properly hard again anytime soon, especially after an orgasm of that magnitude: he was well and truly spent for the night. That said, there was still something addictive about watching a woman use her mouth on his cock, hard or not, that still sent his heart beating in excitement.

Especially when that woman was an exquisite sample of femininity like Anna Wade. And tenfold as much again knowing her conflicted reluctance with anything sexual combined with the sheer humiliation it would bring to her.

He waited and watched as his succulent young captive slowly pushed herself onto all-fours, causing his now flaccid cock to slide out of her tight cunt. As she reluctantly crept down over his body, face red with shame, her full tits swayed seductively.

Screwing up her pretty face, Anna glared up at him momentarily before turning her attention to his mostly soft meat. Then, as the busty teenager visibly steeled herself for the task, Nigel collected his own thoughts and prepared to lay out the detailed orders that his neighbour's daughter would need to live by for the next few months.

As she finally opened her plush lips in reluctant resignation, Nigel began to speak.

He was going to love every minute of this.

...to be continued...

1...456789