The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrXYZ
MrXYZ
329 Followers

And yet... and yet she didn't have much of a choice.

She glanced to where the small pharmaceutical box sat tantalisingly close. It was so near, and yet completely out of her grasp. No. She had no choice at all.

And so, resigned and quivering with terror, the beautiful young blonde obediently remained kneeling where she was as her older neighbour circled around behind her. Despite herself, Anna jumped when he touched her arms. She fought back tears of terror as he began binding them tightly behind her back. Her chest heaved, full breasts quivering as she gulped in air, as he painfully forced her elbows together. Slowly and methodically, Nigel bound her arms together, wrist to wrist, elbow to elbow. As she strained in vain against the bindings, the innocent teenager prayed that she could maintain enough control of herself to not do something utterly stupid out of sheer panic that would destroy her life forever.

As the ribbon tied her arms together tightly, Anna felt Nigel's vice-like grip on her cementing further still. Being so much under his control... so powerless ... it terrified her. Yet, shockingly, something deep inside her seemed to quiver with hungry anticipation.

You're fucking unbelievable! she thought to herself in disgust.

***

Nigel admired his handiwork. Fuck she was hot. Kneeling, hands bound behind her back, completely under his control. The way he'd bound her arms forced her to push her chest forwards, making her lusciously full breasts appear even larger and riper than usual. She was completely helpless, completely at his mercy. It was intoxicating.

Nigel took a deep breath to steady his racing heart, stepped back in front of his captive and once again knelt down.

"So," Nigel continued smugly, laying a hand on her soft thigh once again. "I guess you really needed to cum didn't you?"

The exquisite teenager hesitated a moment, clearly fighting conflicting emotions, but there was only one answer she could give.

"Yes, sir" she whispered, her cheeks glowing. There was a small pause, but she continued reluctantly. "I really needed to cum."

Nigel felt his excitement growing: she was starting to remember to follow his orders. Bit by bit, he would break her.

"I mean," Nigel said, gliding his hand up her silky skin towards her delicious flower, sending a shiver through her lithe young body. "You must have been completely desperate to cum, masturbating like that, right in front of me..."

"Y-yes sir," the teenager screwed her eyes shut in denial, voice unsteady and worried.

Once again, Nigel slid a single finger along the length of her dripping lobes, and this time Anna Wade's lips parted in a silent gasp.

"Remember," Nigel said softly, gliding his finger gently back in the opposite direction. "Full sentence answers."

The busty young blonde shivered again, frowning in concentration as she clearly fought the inevitable. Nigel grinned despite himself as sheer exhilaration gripped him.

"Yes sir," his victim continued shakily, as Nigel continued to slowly tease the opening of her thirsting cunt. "I... I was completely desperate to - ahhh- cum... I needed it so badly, sir that I - aahh - that I couldn't stop myself from m-masturbating."

"And," Nigel said softly as he expertly guided his fingertip ever so slightly deeper between those delicious pussy lobes. "Do you still need to cum?"

"I..." she began, breaking off in a small gasp as he flicked her clit with a second finger. "Yes I - ahh - still need to cum..."

"Look at me," Nigel said. This time, the young blonde followed his instruction promptly. He gazed into her wide green eyes, drinking in the emotions that swirled within their emerald depths. Uncertainty, fear, pleading, horror, lust. She was completely torn - and he devoured the sight.

"Beg for it," he whispered, continuing to finger her pussy entrance incredibly slowly, brushing her clit gently with each stroke.

Once again, the stunning blonde's eyes widened in panic, but once again, she knew she was trapped. At this instant in time, he had complete control over her. And every moment that he extended his domination would make her struggle to claw back her freedom more and more difficult.

He knew it.

She knew it.

***

Anna felt a spike of shame... and excitement. She desperately fought to hold onto some level of composure, to resist the electric sensations her neighbour was sending deep inside her with his deft touch. Her humiliation and terror at having her hands bound behind her back burned like a furnace inside her. And, inexplicably, that furnace seemed to magnify that horribly irresistible yearning that she fought to subdue.

She couldn't bring herself to say what he demanded. The very thought of obeying sent her shame spiralling to further depths. And yet... and yet she had no choice. Once again her eyes flicked to the shelf above the desk.

Whatever it takes, she thought, telling herself it was out of determination to escape this living hell.

"Please, sir," she whispered. "Please make me cum..."

To her horror - and delight - her neighbour responded by steadily fingering her sensitive pussy entrance faster and faster. Once again, Anna felt her body respond quickly, naturally. Her breathing grew heavier, her hips rocked in time with Nigel's expert manipulation. Her shame continued to burn, yet, it seemed to feed that intense desire that once again threatened to overwhelm her. She fought to restrain herself, to cling to some semblance of composure, but once again, her body responded on her own accord.

"Ahhhh..."

"Hhh-aaaahhhh..."

"Hhaaaa-haaaaa..."

Their eyes were locked and the intensity of his gaze combined with her continued humiliation at his hands drove her on, heightening her burning need.

In what seemed like mere heartbeats, Anna felt herself reaching that glorious peak that was the ecstasy of her release. She couldn't give him that victory, not again. She desperately squirmed to escape, arms straining in vain against the bindings, which only served to drive home how completely she helpless she was. Helpless to escape. Helpless to stop her neighbour's intense attention. And once again, so utterly helpless to avoid the ultimate humiliation. Her utter helplessness only served to drive her desperate need higher still. She was so close...

"Ahhhhh... yeaaaaahhhhh..."

Nigel's hand froze in place, fingers utterly motionless yet still nestled between her slick lobes and pressing against her clit.

Once again, Anna's desperate need for release seized control. She ground her hips down against his fingers hunting for her much needed orgasm. Yet, as she rocked her hips against him in her pursuit for the final stimulation she craved, Nigel let his hand be pushed away with each grinding push, negating her motions.

She moaned wordlessly in despair. Her arms struggled against the bindings seeking desperately for the freedom to stimulate herself. She rocked and ground down on Nigel's teasing fingers. But it was all to no avail.

The result was torturous: she inched closer and closer to that euphoric summit, yet it wouldn't be enough to tip her over the edge.

It was too much for her.

"Please," she whispered softly, but got no response from her captor.

"Please sir," she continued, feeling what little remained of her composure crumbling under the combined pressure of her intense need and absolute helplessness.

"Please, oh please! I'm so close - ahhhhhh!" Nigel suddenly gave her one delicious flick on her dripping clit, driving her mind blank momentarily, before he once again froze in place.

"More, oh please more," she begged, feeling her eyes grow moist out of sheer desperation. She desperately ground her hips down, but again, it wasn't quiet enough.

"Just... just a bit more, aaaaaah," once again, Nigel moved his fingers only a fraction, but in just the right spot.

"Please, more... ohhh" she begged again, not really hearing herself, and her neighbour's fingers applied fractionally more pressure on her desperate cunt.

"Ahhh... more..."

Slowly, bit-by-bit, Nigel's fingers once again increased the rate at which they fingered her pussy and clit.

"Please... ahhh... more... haaa..."

"Ohhh... faster... ahh-ahhhh..."

The desperate, conflicted nineteen-year-old blonde didn't consciously realise what was happening, but her body and inner need seemed to understand: the more she asked, the more she got.

"Please... haaaa... faster... ohhh... faster!..."

"Haaa... I -- I'm aaahh so close... ah-ah-ah..."

Her moans of pleasure broke through her desperate panting.

"Ahhhh... yea... just ahhh there ahhhh..."

"Hhhha-ahhhh... I'm... ahhh-haaa..."

"Going to... ahhhh... cum..."

Somehow, the lust driven blonde knew that her tormentor was going to oblige with her pleas. This time, she was going to finally leap into her ecstatic orgasm.

"Yes... ahh-ahH-ahHH... make... ahHH... me... aaahH... cum!"

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh-"

---- DING-DONG ----

***

Nigel froze, momentarily too stunned by the sudden piercing doorbell to do anything else.

Now? Now?

He'd made certain that he had no appointments this afternoon and had purposefully pushed the glazier back to tomorrow just so that he could focus on drawing the noose around the innocent blonde's neck. Surely it couldn't be anything important?

Maybe he should just continue? If he didn't answer the door then whoever the hell it was would just assume no one was home and piss off -

---- DING-DONG ----

Shit. Whoever it was, he wasn't going to be able to continue fingering his busty young neighbour's delicious cunt right this minute. Fuck!

Better get it fucking over with, he thought, frustrated.

He stood briskly, and it was only then that he noticed the look on Anna Wade's face. He'd expected shock, he'd expected embarrassment, but desperation and disappointment? Bloody hell! Had he really been so fucking close to really breaking her? Damn whoever rang his doorbell!

He paused, then cupped her chin in one hand and lifted her chin to look her in the eye as his other hang gently fondled one of her full, ripe breasts.

"Don't worry my little slut," he said. "I'll be right back and give your cunt the attention it so desperately needs."

Snatching up her discarded clothes he swiftly turned from the room, leaving his passion filled captive kneeling alone in his office. He wasn't concerned in the slightest with leaving her alone now. What could she do?

Not a fucking thing, he answered himself smugly as he tossed her garments onto the couch.

Naked with arms bound? Not to mention the state of utter lust that he'd left her in. Nope, that young woman wasn't going anywhere. In fact, she'd probably be looking forward to his return so he could give her that orgasm she so desperately craved.

---- DING-DONG ----

Impatient buggers. Couldn't they let a man enjoy some young cunt in peace and quite?

Some fucking salesperson, he thought angrily as he stormed down the hallway. Or some religious doorknockers.

He thought of the young woman he'd just been fingering against her will -- well, partially against her will anyway. Yep, defiantly religious doorknockers: trust them to interrupt that kind of activity. He'd give them the rough side of his tongue and tell them to fuck-off, then get back to his neighbour to finish her off. And then... then he'd fuck her tight juicy pussy so hard she wouldn't be able to walk home standing upright. He chuckled softly under his breath, already hearing her desperate mewling in his mind as he put his hand on the front doorknob.

Nigel ripped open the door and opened his mouth to give whomever the fuck it was a good verbal hiding... and froze.

He'd expected a clean-cut young man in a tailored suit and tie and a silver tongue. He'd expected a prudish middle-aged woman complete with a bible and a plain dark dress well past her knees, probably with stockings to boot despite the scorching weather. He'd expected an overweight man with grey temples, a firm handshake and a clipboard, full of sales pitches and a fancy business card.

He had not in any way expected the blonde woman who was standing in front of him, wearing tight fitting fitness clothing that pushed up her perfectly full bosom and hugged her voluptuous womanly curves from head to toe.

Normally Nigel was a deft and quick thinker, able to swiftly adapt to any situation. But right now, he simply stood there with his mouth hanging open for one heartbeat. And then another, and another.

The woman spoke in an elegantly smooth and confident voice.

"Sorry to disturb you Nigel, but I just dropped over to pick up my daughter for a gym class, I hope now is a good time?" Tiffany Wade said from Nigel's doorstep.

***

Anna hadn't heard the doorbell ring the first time -- she was so completely lost in the exhilaration of her impending orgasm that everything other than her deepest need had disappeared from the world.

The first thing she'd noticed was Nigel's fingers had stopped moving, and she had mewed pathetically despite herself. She'd been so friggin' close! To her shame, she'd ground her hips down, rubbing her hungry clit against his motionless digits. It had almost been enough. Almost . And then the bastard had just stood up and walked from the room, leaving her in a state of utter stupor.

To her shame, she'd whimpered. She'd twisted and squirmed against her bonds, desperately trying in vain to reach her fingers over her ass to her clit.

It wasn't until she heard the muffled sounds of Nigel talking at the front door that she her senses slowly started to return.

The doorbell. Nigel talking. A woman's faint voice.

Mum? she thought as her brain kicked into gear. Mum!

"You came..." she whispered, tears suddenly forming in her round eyes as relief flooding through her.

"Thank you mum... thank you..."

She looked up at the package on the shelf above Nigel's desk. Maybe, just maybe, her batshit crazy plan would actually work after all...

***

Nigel's mouth closed, then opened again, and then closed as for once he simply couldn't find the words he needed. Tiffany Wade. His neighbour, and the mother of a certain Anna Wade. Anna Wade, whose pussy he'd literally been fingering not thirty seconds ago. Whose mouth had been wrapped around his cock not long before that. Who was currently naked in his office with her arms bound behind her back, and most certainly unable to get herself in a presentable state without his help. Whose juices still coated his fingers in a lubricating sheen. Whose delicious body was still covered in his cum. Fuck!

"You look halfway between a goldfish and a storm-cloud," the blonde on his doorstep chuckled in amusement.

Nigel snapped his mouth shut, heart pounding in his throat.

"I take it you assumed I was a local kid wanting to play a prank on you?" Tiffany continued.

"Yea... yea something like that," Nigel managed to get out, fighting to seize control over his utter shock.

"Anyway, is Anna around?" Mrs Wade continued. "She asked me, well, begged really, to come to a gym class with her today. She said she'd meet me at the car at six-thirty after finishing up here... but I assume time got away from her while she was repairing the damage to your yard."

"Oh," Nigel said, feeling his insides writhe with a gripping sense of dread: if Anna's mother began probing or asked to find her daughter, how could he possibly avoid discovery? Her daughter was fucking tied up and naked only a few rooms away!

"Yes, yes she did come over," he continued, barely controlling his voice as he hunted for a way out of this pit. "Last I checked she was out the front here cleaning up. Perhaps... perhaps she went home to get ready?"

But to his dismay, Tiffany Wade shook her head, long blonde hair fanning behind her. "Hm I don't think so," she said, frowning slightly. "She made it clear she would be working hard to amend the damage her party caused, and I did already check her room, just in case..."

Begged her mum to pick her up at a set time? Made it clear that she'd be next door working? Suddenly things seemed to click into place in his mind. That little bitch ! She'd fucking planned this!

"Oh, well then," he forced out, heart pounding with a boiling rage and a stone cold horror that his whole exploitation was about to be discovered. Time for one last gambit to save himself from discovery. He carefully formed his voice into that balanced and firm tone he used to encourage employees to do as they were instructed without argument, but without coming across as controlling or demanding. "I'll check out the back. Maybe you should check with the Robinson's or back at your place, in case she went there without mentioning it to me? She probably needed to use the restroom or something before going anyway."

For a moment, Nigel held his breath

"I doubt she went to the Robinson's; she said she'd finished there yesterday," Tiffany said, and Nigel felt his stomach turn to ice.

Fuck here we go, he thought as the situation played out in his mind at lightning speed.

Tiffany's daughter had arranged a specific time to meet her mum, and Tiffany knew full well her daughter wasn't at her home or the other neighbour's... There was only one place her daughter could be: at Nigel's. Would she get suspicious and demand to see her daughter? Or would she simply call out? Fuck -- his naked young captive wasn't even gagged! When she heard her mother's voice, Anna would surely cry out for help -- safe in the knowledge that Nigel would instantly get framed as a... fuck... as a predator. How was he going to react at discovery? Run? Accept his fate? Try to talk his way out of it by attempting to blame Anna for instigating things? Fight or intimidate them? They were just two women, one of which was tied up after all. Or... another idea started to form in his mind, but it was cut short as his neighbour continued speaking.

"But you're right," Tiffany continued. "She may have snuck home to have a shower and get changed. I'll check again, but if you do see her out the back, tell her to hurry up as we're running late."

For a heartbeat Nigel didn't comprehend what she had just said, then relief flooded through him and he took a breath he hadn't realised he'd been holding.

"Yes, of course," he said. "If she's still here I'll send her straight over."

"Thanks Nigel," Tiffany replied as she turning to leave, before adding. "Oh, and I'm terribly sorry about this whole fiasco. It really is so unlike our Anna throw a party like that."

"Ahem, yes well, see that she doesn't do it again," Nigel said. For a second that was all he was going to say, content to take this opportunity to escape discovery, but the opening was simply too good to miss. "I hope you're not being too easy on her," he added sternly. "I really don't want to see a repeat."

A frown crossed Tiffany's pretty face, her full lips drawing thin. "Don't worry about that, we aren't going easy on her in the slightest, Nigel," Anna's mum replied. "And I'll make sure she returns your gardens to the exact state that they were in before -- if not better."

Nigel suppressed a smile, suddenly feeling in control of the situation. The segway was perfect.

"Hmpf," he said, with only partially feigned annoyance. "The damage to the gardens is one thing. But my entire outdoor armchair set got completely ruined. Not to mention the three windows that got shattered. I've got the glazier coming first thing tomorrow, but that alone is going to cost thousands. The armchair set cost me almost four-grand new!"

The blonde in front of him shook her head in disgust. "I didn't realise the full extent of it Nigel," she said. "We'll cover the full cost of everything, you have my word."

MrXYZ
MrXYZ
329 Followers
123456...9