The Upside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was tempted to turn the light on for a moment and get a glimpse of her. I knew she was pretty, and she'd only be prettier naked, well-fucked, and sleeping. But there was a chance that the light would wake her and she'd notice I wasn't Nathan. Beyond that, she hadn't really gotten a good look at me, so there seemed to be something perversely fair about not seeing her either.

"Sleep well," I whispered, kissing her forehead one last time. Then I carefully felt my way to the door and escaped.

--

I didn't see Jennifer much for a while. Her parties trailed off a couple weeks after our meeting, but I didn't find out why for several months.

In November, a for-sale sign popped up in front of their house and a moving truck arrived. I watched them as surreptitiously as I could. Jennifer's parents were supervising the moving crew, and I suspected at first that Jennifer wasn't there.

As I was about to walk over and talk to them, though, I caught sight of Jennifer. She was carrying a small box and wearing a baggy dress. As she set the box down and stood, I could see the curves of her growing bosom and her lovely pregnant belly.

The downside was that I'd never get to see more of her belly. For that matter, I probably wouldn't see much more of the rest of her. I suspected she was going to live with her parents back East, and I rarely traveled out of state.

The upside, I supposed, was that I still knew. No matter where she was, she was still going to have my baby. I would always get to remember that night, and how she felt, and how beautiful her climax had been.

There were worse deals, I thought, and stepped out for a walk around the lake.

--

I want to thank Sylvidoll for her editorial input.

12