The Urge

Story Info
Straight hubby becomes a sissy.
3.4k words
4.56
18.2k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
732 Followers

"There's no going back Dan. Once you're addicted to cock, you're a sissy forever." So said my gorgeous sexy wife, Carla, as her perverted and salacious plans for our previously conservative, turgid sex life began to get a stranglehold on me. Me? A 57 year old, slightly overweight - I've always been straight - alpha male. Maybe the "alpha" bit is more a forlorn hope that an actual reality. Truth is I've always been a afraid of accepting that my little four and a half inch cock suggests I deserve to be classed as a sissy boi. Though not until Carla rolled a pair of her high waisted satin and silk pink panties up my legs did I truly realise just how much of a sissy I really am. But I'm getting way ahead of myself here. So let me rewind a little.

Carla and I have been married for 24 years. And unlike me Carla, who is seven years my junior, gets hotter with each passing year. She used to work as a doctor in the NHS, but now makes a lucrative living as a fertility specialist in a private clinic. And she really is as hot as hell. She's never been thin nor fat, but has this lovely curvaceous figure. Strong thighs, Kim Kardashian type derriere that when encased in one of the dozens of pairs of high waisted panties she frequently wears makes her look like some sensational luscious vampire. Oh, and 34DD breasts that could easily satisfy four guys or more at one and the same time. She's a brunette who loves to wear the deepest red lipgloss and until very recently I had no idea how wickedly deviant and kinky she actually is.

I knew our sex life had been staid, routine, humdrum and predictable for many years. For the past 15 years or so I haven't been able to give Carla an orgasm without using one of her vibrators. And the bigger the better. Her favourite at the moment is a ten inch black rampant rabbit. Obviously there's no way I can compete with such

a reliable monster. Come to think of it I'd struggle to compete with any guy with even an average size penis. Roll up, roll up, roll up all you hunky guys and sissy boys with a cock of six inches or more and come and fuck my sexy wife. Show me how it's done. Or would you prefer me to wear Carla's irresistible black and rose red gold panties while you bend me over mine and Carla's marital bed and turn me gay? Carla would love to watch encased in her new black and red scandalous cami suspender. Of that I'm certain!

Thing is though we really do love and adore each other. And I guess that's why I was so willing to do anything to please Carla sexually - even if ultimately it meant being stripped of my ever diminishing masculinity.

I also think Carla suspected she could easily get the upper hand in our relationship, and far more importantly - in the bedroom, by slowly, but surely spicing things up. As a strong, sultry, incredibly sexy and powerful woman all she really had to do was incrementally dial up the depraved fantasies she'd begun dreaming about and I'd be putty in her hands. What, I think, neither of us could have expected, is just how quickly my urge to please her would see me becoming a full on sissy crossdressing cuckold.

It all began one night last November. It was a Sunday night and Carla had been working all weekend at the clinic (I work as a librarian). I thought she'd be shattered when she got home, but she was clearly both hungry and horny. We ordered a pizza, devoured it quickly and then Carla told me to do the washing and meet her upstairs in 15 minutes.

"I have something I want to show you darling hubby," she said in a very coquettish voice, before adding - somewhat breathlessly, "and I'll be wearing something you'll definitely want to see."

Intrigued, stoked, and already ridiculously turned on I rapidly did the dishes, cleaned the living room, took the bins down to the recycling unit (we live on the top floor of a posh apartment building), and raced upstairs. The sight that greeted me was insanely naughty. Carla was on our bed dressed in a micro mini leather skirt - fishnet stockings clearly in view ( I could even see the lace trim and gusset of her satin and purple panties - she knows they are in my top 3 favourites), and a stunningly sexy pink, diaphanous balcony bra that was struggling to hold Carla's ample 34DD tits in place. She had topped up her mascara and red lipgloss. In other words she looked like a porn star. I immediately felt an emission of pre-cum erupt into my boxer shorts. At which point Carla opened her laptop.

"Well what do you think hubby? Does my outfit get your seal of approval?"

"I think that outfit would get any guy's seal of approval. Any guy with a heartbeat from 18-80!"

"Not sure any guy over 60 would survive a night with me without having heart failure. But I'm open to offers."

We both laughed uproariously. It had been months since Carla had been so risque in bed. But I was loving every minute of her naughty mood. And it was about to get even better. Carla told me to remove all my clothes and join her on the bed. Then she showed me what she was looking at on her laptop. It was a picture of a hot, sexy milf dressed all in pink - pink bodice, pink fishnet stockings attached to a delicate pink lace (with bows) suspender belt. She was bent over a desk in her office (her ass was nearly as large and sexy as Carla's) and she was pouting. And, accompanying the picture was the following caption: I ALWAYS GET DRESSED UP FOR HORNY GUYS. CARE TO JOIN ME SISSY?

"What do you think Dan? Do you like this naughty MILF and her message?"

"Absolutely! A hundred per cent. What's not to like?"

Carla looked surprised. Shocked even. It then dawned on her that I was really admiring the hot MILF and her outfit, and had not absorbed what she was saying. So she tried again.

"What about the caption, hubby?"

"What about it?"

"Have you actually read it? And, more importantly, understood what she's asking?"

I read the caption again. I still didn't fully understand the full implications of it though.

"Yeah. She's inviting the guys viewing the image to join her."

"And?"

"Well...sounds good to me!"

"Dan!" Carla exclaimed, exasperated now. "Are you being deliberately thick and dense?"

"Eh?" I was being ridiculously slow on the uptake.

"She's not asking you or any other guy to play with her. She's inviting you to join her by dressing in a similar outfit - and by the way she really does look stunningly hot and attractive in that get up - but what if it was you bending over the same desk and then letting some horny guy or preferably horny guys, plural, fuck you in your boi pussy."

That's when, finally, the penny dropped.

"Nooooo!!!!"

"Yes, you numbskull. Yes. Yes, and, oh yes!" The last yes Carla uttered as sultry as a vampire in some Hammer House of Horror flick. Which led me to ask, after much nervous apprehension and hesitation:

"Does this turn you on Carla?"

Without a moment's hesitation on her part Carla looked me straight in the eyes and whispered in that sultry voice again.

"Oh hubby, so very, very much."

Initially, I didn't know how to respond. But then I said I guess what any other married guy would have said to his wife placed in a similar ring of fire:

"I had no idea." After which I added: "What is this website?"

"Take a look for yourself." Carla said.

"SissyCuckold? Never heard of it. Wow Carla is this something that gets you aroused?"

It was a stupid question really. Carla's nipples could have cut through rock at that point and I noticed a big stain on her purple panties where her pussy juices had been gushing.

"And looking at such pictures with you Dan is such a turn on."

"Clearly," I said - pointing out her nipples and the stain on her panties. We both laughed in unison again.

"Would you like to see some more?"

"Absolutely." I answered emphatically. This felt like next level depravity. Kinky as hell and so unexpected and at the same time thrilling. I also realised I was really, really aroused myself - not something I could hide from Carla (as I've already stated I was completely naked) - and not just because the MILF in the picture was such a hottie, but because her message was so...so...so...degenerate. I was way, way outside my comfort zone, but I was loving what Carla was getting me to think about. It was all so new, novel and yes, perverse. But better than my usual feeble attempts at foreplay. Besides it was just a fantasy. Wasn't it? Carla didn't really want me, her husband of over two decades and fast approaching his 60th birthday, to become a crossdressing sissy cuckold. Did she?

One of the pictures showed a blonde woman about Carla's age in a gorgeous purple dress. She was wearing satin and lace black panties that were both elegant and sexy as hell. She was staring into the camera - I felt like I was being hypnotised - and the caption read: SAY IT!!! I AM A SISSY AND I WANT TO SUCK COCKS. I think the fact it was a sexy woman saying it, and that clearly such a fantasy was getting Carla all hot and bothered, that was starting to have such a startling affect on me. I almost found myself nodding in agreement to the suggestion. It was completely outrageous, but also ridiculously enticing.

The next image showed another blonde woman on her knees sucking an enormous cock. Again she was staring into the camera. But this time she was saying: MOST GUYS WOULD LOVE TO BE HIM. BUT YOU WOULD RATHER BE HER.

"What do you think Dan? Would you rather be him or her?"

Ten minutes earlier my reply to that question would have been easy. But now, now looking at that picture I felt this overwhelming urge to such another guy's cock. Especially one as big, meaty, and lovely and dripping with pre-cum as that one. It was beginning to dawn on me that maybe I'd been suppressing these type of feelings for years. Maybe Carla suspected that. Maybe she'd always known that my small penis and slightly effeminate nature were signs that I really was, at heart, a sissy. After all, surely any normal red hot blooded male would know he'd definitely want to be the guy in the picture. Whereas I was yearning to taste that cock, and, I realised, I was desperate to turn this fantasy into reality. And maybe nothing would have happened if I'd not been so obviously hesitant in my reply. Carla could see this and immediately pressed home her advantage.

"Dan? Him or her? It's a simple enough question darling."

"I...I...oh Carla, maybe her. I mean I don't want you to think i'm gay or anything, but that cock looks so...so...YUMMY!" We actually shouted that last word together.

"No need to be so afraid hubby. It does look really, really yummy. So you're bound to me at least a little bi-curious."

I felt relieved and reassured by my sexy hot wife's words. They soothed me and drew me into her web of lust and desire.

"Actually, Dan. That cock reminds me a lot of my ex-boyfriend's."

"Which one?" I asked, and rather than feel jealous, I felt more than a little aroused.

"Oh, remember James?"

"James, the bodybuilder?'

"That's the one. He was such a hunk wasn't he?"

A slight stab of jealousy this time, but an undeniable fact. James was a stud. A promiscuous stud - that's why Carla and him, had broken up, but still a gorgeous hunk of a guy. Though Carla had never talked about the size of his cock before.

"He really was." I said. Then: "I didn't know he had such a big cock though. How big was it? Curiosity was getting the better of me. Carla's lewd games were taking me ever deeper into a labyrinth of sin, scandal and debauchery.

"Oh Dan," Carla breathlessly whispered as she reached for her biggest vibrator - a full nine inches of monster power. "As big and pleasurable as this one and the one in the picture. You should have seen it Dan. I'm sure it would have made you, like me, go weak at the knees, and be as hungry as a whore."

It was that last comment that did it, I think. Carla was dreamy in talking of her ex's big fat cock. Dreamy, but slutty. And rather than being mad, I felt so fucking turned on. So turned on that my pathetic little cock had now jumped to its full four and a half inches. The thought now of Carla being a whore and a slutty hot wife and turning

me into her sissy slave was getting more and more enticing by the minute.

"Oh Carla, tell me more about James's big cock. Please my sexy hot wife. I beg you."

Carla was clearly thrilled by how submissive I was being.

"On one condition, my gorgeous darling husband."

"Anything, Carla. Absolutely anything my love."

"Okay. You will let me sissify you. I want to turn you into a crossdressing sissy faggot. And in return I can fuck and get fucked by any guy I want. Including guys at work, guys at your work, any my ex-boyfriends, and even total strangers - from 18-80 Agreed?"

Again, ten or fifteen minutes earlier I would have rejected such a request out of hand. But now this urge to be sissified was so overwhelmingly potent I felt powerless to resist and nor did I want to. I was embracing Carla's new found skills as a sexy hot wife.

'I beg of you to do whatever you want my gorgeous sexy hot wife.' AND I MEANT EVERY WORD OF MY SUBMISSION.

Carla actually squealed with delight. Then she reached into her underwear draw and the sissification process began in earnest. First she rolled a pair of her silkiest black and pink lace trimmed panties up my legs, followed by some opaque polka dot holdups - she attached these to her pink suspender belt. The effect on me was immediate. Instantly I felt an electric visceral reaction. I'd never felt more turned on in my life. I felt like a woman. I felt girly, effeminate - I looked, and loved looking, like a sissy faggot. I felt so gay. And I really like that feeling. And now the urge to suck a big fat cock was a desperate craving. Sensing this, and using my pre-cum as an added incentive, Carla took the vibrator, smeared it with my pre-cum and plunged it into my mouth. Like a greedy whore I licked up every drop.

"Good sissy faggot." Carla said, once more delighted by my response. "Now let me tell you about James' big fat cock."

"Oh yes please." I begged Carla in between mouthfuls.

"Imagine Dan, your naughty hot sexy wife on her knees like the woman in the picture. I'm wearing the underwear you bought me for Valentine's Day this year. The black satin chemise; the black and pink balcony bra; the black fishnet stockings and suspender belt and the pink high waisted panties. I'm also wearing my spiked high heels. And James is totally naked. I'm smiling up at him wearing my finest deep red lip-gloss as I take his enormous fat cock in my right hand, lick it's tip and finally place it all in my whore of a mouth. Oh Dan, it's tastes delicious - you'd love it..." Yes, I think I really would, I thought. "And then I'm deep throating him and I can tell he's getting more and more excited. I grab his lovely, gorgeous ass and pull him closer. Now I'm sucking him to oblivion like an outrageously naughty bride to be at a strip joint on her hen party. A filthy little whore. And then it happens...he explodes into my mouth. There's so much of it, of his yummy cum that I'm struggling to swallow it all - though I really want to. Eventually some does dribble out of my mouth and cascades onto my tits and I wish you were there so I could make you lick it all up - dressed as the little, pretty crossdressing sissy that you now are."

By now I desperately wanted to suck James's cock myself. Or any other hunky guy's stiff member.

"Half an hour later, James being the stud that he is, he 's ready to go again. He rips my pink high waisted panties from my hips, turns me around so I have to place my hands on the office desk, and he takes me from behind. As his huge cock slides deeper and deeper into me I feel my own enormous orgasm building. I turn my head so we can kiss passionately - our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths furiously. I think of you, and wish you were there to watch this orgy of pleasure that I'm experiencing as you jerk off wearing my stockings, suspenders and pink panties. When the climax hits all three of us would come together and then you would enjoy your first cream pie before cleaning James's lovely meaty cock. Then we'd all sleep in the same bed, but you'd get up first to make breakfast for James and I and to clean his house while wearing a sexy little French maid's outfit.

I was gagging for it now. Gagging for sex and gagging for cock. Any cock. I wish all the sissies reading this could have been there that night. I promise you that once Carla had stripped you naked (she loves taking men's clothes off - makes her feel powerful) and put a pair of her sexy panties on you - imagine that my fellow sissies wearing my hot wife's panties - anyway once you were sissified like me Carla and I would suck your cocks or maybe rub them. Rubbing cocks until they ejaculate and the cum jettisons onto Carla's breasts and dribbles down her nipples is one of my favourite hobbies now. I also love doing the same over her ass. Obviously she makes me lick every drop of cum up afterwards. There's been at least a dozen times I've rubbed a cock over Carla's magnificent posterior only for the cum to follow a trajectory that cascades down the bottom of her spine, down her crack and gently drips onto her shaven pussy. I love it when that happens because then I can use my tongue to force the cum into her pussy and give Carla cunnilingus with extra spice - something which drives her insane with pleasure.

All my pubic hair, like Carla's has now been removed. Like Carla I'm now addicted to cock and panties and stockings and lip gloss. And once you're addicted to these things you're a sissy girly forever. You never want to be a guy again. I don't know whether I'm properly gay or not, but the urge to be a total sissy slut gets stronger everyday. The urge to be fucked by another sissy is my ultimate dream - it's Carla's too. She wants to watch. So who's up first my fellow sissies? Who's got the urge to wear Carla's panties and fuck me on our marital bed. Carla says that afterwards you can take her from behind as well. We'll both kiss your lips, flick and lick your nipples. We'll both be dressed as slutty tarts - think stockings and suspenders and pink panties with a matching balcony bra. And we'll both kiss, lick and suck your cock before Carla plunges it into my boi pussy. Once you've recovered we'll do it all again. This time though you'll get to fuck my hot wife wearing her panties while I film the whole thing. You can go home with a copy of the video and a pair of Carla's panties as a reward.

After all once you've got the urge there's no going back. Join us and tell us what you'd like to do to us and what you'd like us to do you - you gorgeous sissy faggots. All our love and lust. Since you in Sissy Land. Carla & Dan XX

Candyboi
Candyboi
732 Followers