All Comments on 'The Urge'

by Candyboi

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sissy_wannabeUKSissy_wannabeUKover 1 year ago

Dan and Carla, my favourite hot wife and sissy cuckold couple, I would loved to join you both, be sissified and to have my way with you both xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story and I hope you write more soon, I am a completely submissive sissy and you can do what you like with me as long as you promise to totally dominate and humiliate me x sissy Lucy

petey377petey377over 1 year ago

love your stories would love to be a sissy with you after the sissy fucks Carla you would of course lick both of them clean before the sissy goes hoe!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First he needs a laser treatment on his face and the neck down. This will permanently remove all his manly hair. Then a mani/pedi with pink painted nails. Now he can be dressed, including heels, appropriately. He must have his sissy name and a necklace with that name, to be worn when dressed-up. An ankle bracelet displaying his sissy boi status is a nice touch. Now it can be playtime.

sissylily2018sissylily2018over 1 year ago

Loved the story and its totally true, I've never once wished to go back since I started being a sissy. My little clit is caged in my panties and I love serving real men.

dianefritz30dianefritz30over 1 year ago

Oh yes curtsy i would love to be the total sissy for you both, a maid to clean and keep house for you and a sissy slut to serve you both sexually in what ever way you desire. Oh i am off the subject of telling you what a wonderful story and i have fantasized for many years of being the sissy here with my wife. She knows i love to dress but does not allow me to here at home when she is here. Luckily i have had a job where i am out of town three or four nights a month and i have dressed and served men many times in my travels. Please tell us more about this sweet couple.

petey377petey377over 1 year ago

WOW i just reread this would love to come to your house all shaved smooth & have you & Carla dress me as the sissy i want to be Carla ould then have us make out nice long deep kisses with our red lipsticked lips we then tell her we are her sisssys & will anything she tells us too hoping she has some studs coming to please her & we can help by getting them hard for her & clean up after i always think ORAL is the best sex & would love to swallow all dan's sissy cum & then share it with him in a kiss!!

jennifurzoejennifurzoeover 1 year ago

Such a sweet Wife/Owner,this sissy would love being Your sissy,a sissy's sissy, wouldn't that be wonderful..

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I love all your stories. They really speak to me because I'm a sissy crossdressing faggot cocksucking bottom bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

One excerpt that hits it right on about crossdressing is:

"I'd never felt more turned on in my life. I felt like a woman. I felt girly, effeminate - I looked, and loved looking, like a sissy faggot. I felt so gay. And I really like that feeling. And now the urge to suck a big fat cock was a desperate craving."

I myself feel so effeminate, so much of a sissy, when I dress up that I really do feel so gay. And, yes, I LOVE that feeling. The urge to suck a big fat juicy cock is so strong that I would suck cock every day if I could. Having my wife watch would be the biggest turn-on ever. You are so lucky that Carla has turned you into such a sissy faggot.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

nelg12nelg12over 1 year ago

Great I can see a female like Carla taking control of my life. I havent wore anything except panties in years. Your life is getting so exciting. Watching Carla get fucked then feeding you a fresh cream pie. One of her boyfriends getting behind you and taking your anal virginity. I envy the way your life is turning out. Like you I wish I had discovered this part of me years ago. XOXOXO

Claudia69Claudia69over 1 year ago

Great sexy story! Dan you are a lucky Sissy to have such a wonderful wife that feeds you creampies. I just lost my sexy Bride to cancer and I sure miss cleaning CUM from her tasty pussy. My sex life was watching other guys bang her and cleanup the CUM from where ever while dressed as a Sissy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandyboi@Candyboi
Sissy hubby to hotwife, Carla. Carla is turning me more and more gay, I was straight. I now find other crossdressers such a turn on. Crossdressers make me feel gay. I'm totally addicted to cocks in panties. Wearing my wife's panties makes me want to suck cock. I love these pan...