The Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I frowned at that last thought. Being a mom is hard, and it is pretty judgy to say they let themselves go. So I took that one back.

The yoga group had long since gone away and now I went to a studio about fifteen minutes from the house. I checked in, put my keys and purse in my locker then walked into the room and smiled when I saw Laurie and her mom, Suzanne. There was no doubt that they were mother and daughter. Both had their dark brown hair pulled back in a tight ponytail, blue eyes and just a smattering of freckles around their noses. Too cute. Laurie wore very tight blue yoga pants and a sports bra that left little to the imagination. In truth, it wasn't her fault, the girl's boobs had almost tripled in size this year and she was still in that phase of trying to find things that looked good, felt good and fit right. Her mom was equally top heavy but wore a much more conservative top to try and hide at least some of her cleavage.

"Anya!" Suzanne said as soon as our eyes met. "I swear every time I see you I am always stunned: You are so pretty!"

I laughed. Suzanne had a big, loud personality and a generous demeanor. She was one of those people that was able to get excited about the kind of bean dip you brought to a party. She was also the envy of many neighborhood women. She had a true hourglass figure with very large boobs, a small waist and rounded hips. Though she was maybe ten years older than me, she still looked absolutely fantastic. I had passively wondered if she ever had some work done, but now that Laurie was filling out I knew the answer was no. She was all natural. The truth is the competitive nature in me would have made me dislike her, but she was so fun, flirtatious and naturally welcoming that it was impossible to dislike her.

"Laurie, are you skipping school today?" I asked with a sly smile. "I know you are a senior, but you still need to go to class."

Laurie smiled at me. "No Ms. Smith, I have the first period free on Friday's and I am trying to be better about yoga."

I nodded. I knew her schedule, but this sort of conversation was just another way I could triangulate on this girl that was seducing my son. "Well I am glad you made it. Now that you and Timmy are so close, I think it is great for us girls to spend more time together," I said.

"You know at some point, Anya," Suzanne said as we got our mats set up, "You are going to have to let your son have some space. He is eighteen. I mean I am trying to do the same with Laurie."

I rolled my mat out then got down on my knees. The instructor was still chatting with some of the ladies in the front. "I know," I said thoughtfully. It occurred to me that Laurie and Suzanne gave one another sideways glances. I supposed that I was a bit of a helicopter mom with Tim. But I couldn't help it. In many ways I was still a kid when I had him, so I grew up with him. The world was a complicated place and I just wanted him to have the best shot at, well, everything. I looked at Laurie and then added, "I know he is in your good hands, Laurie."

The girl smiled wide at me. For all of her spunk and confidence, Laurie still desperately wanted my approval. I couldn't understand it. Her mom was stunningly beautiful and a fixture in the community and I was, in many ways, looked down on by the other women for how young I was when I had Tim. But Suzanne told me it was because Tim valued my opinion over everything else. I think he was a true momma's boy. Laurie felt a kind of competition with me, if that was the right word. As we got into our first pose and I took a deep breath I couldn't help but smile. Next to me was this sexy high school girl with round, supple breasts, a tiny waist and a round tight little butt and all she wanted was to fuck my son. Yet somehow, she felt threatened or intimidated by me and at the same time my son had somehow given her the impression that I was still the important woman in his life. It was empowering.

The rest of the session was great for clearing my head. The whole situation with Laurie and Tim could wait for a moment. I needed to get things together for the trip. Packing, cleaning the house and getting everything ready. I started making my mental lists and getting excited about the trip. As Tim got older, quality time with the three of us together was getting rarer and rarer. Especially now that Laurie was attached to my son at the hip (and soon to be at the crotch), we were rarely together as a family for any extended amount of time. I frowned when I realized that it was very likely that this would be our last family trip. College was coming and who knew what the future held.

After the class I went to my locker, pulled out my phone and started planning the rest of my day.

"Ms. Smith?" Laurie said. She was standing next to me with a towel dropped over her shoulders.

"Yes dear," I said in as maternal a tone as I could. I looked at her expectantly.

"I wanted to talk to you about Tim," she said. I could see she had rehearsed this conversation with confidence but as she looked at me her confidence waned. I liked that she was intimidated.

"Of course," I said eyeing her like she was still a child.

She crossed her arms and thought. Her cleavage was beautiful. I noticed the man at the front desk looking at her. She was going to have a complicated time of it, being so smart and so beautiful.

"So the other day he and I were...together," She began. "Like, you know, making out."

I smiled, "Yes I am sure you were. What is it Laurie?"

"Tim stopped us from having sex," she said quietly so as those around us wouldn't hear anything. "Like I was ready."

I didn't change my expression. "Ok?"

"He told me that he wanted to talk to you and Mr. Smith about it first," she said.

I nodded. "Yes and he did. Sweetie, you know all of this and where we stand."

"I know," Laurie said. "I just want you to know that I love Tim and I always have. Ever since we were young. Like, I am not just some slut or something. I do really love him."

I smiled at her. "I know you do," I said keeping my maternal tone, but continued gently, "It isn't about that. All we have asked of you two is to realize that the choice you think you are ready to make is bigger than just the two of you. It could result in a child. I know that seems unlikely and I know you are on birth control. I understand all of that. But just because you have a precaution doesn't mean that you are ready for the responsibility of the choice."

Laurie nodded.

"Look, I hope you understand that I am so excited about you and Tim and that you guys have found one another. As his mom, it is amazing to see how you want to be good to him and to love him and I so appreciate how you two have been open with us. So please don't read into any of this as some sort of judgment on you," I said sweetly.

Laurie nodded, "I know and Ms. Smith you and Mr. Smith are great. It's just hard because, well, Tim really loves you. He really doesn't want to disappoint you. He talks about you like you are this perfect woman, smart, beautiful, fit, funny, and so on. He goes on and on about it."

I laughed. I had a hard time imagining my son calling me "fit" or even beautiful for that matter. But I let it slide.

"It's a lot to live up to," Laurie added. "You are a lot to live up to."

I smiled and gave her a hug. "Laurie, I can't speak for what Tim says or thinks about me. But I know he loves you too and so do I. Sex isn't everything in a relationship."

"I know that," she said. We pulled apart and she looked me in the eyes, "Tim told me about your agreement and I guess I wanted you to know that I respect you. But we will have sex when you guys get back from your trip. I don't think we will be able to not."

I looked at her. All the confidence of an 18 year old, believing that she knew everything about life. "I understand," I said calmly, "If that is the choice you both make after being apart for this week, I respect that. All I ask is that you think it through while we are gone. Will you do that for me?"

Laurie nodded and gave me another hug. I held her and glanced at the guy behind the counter. He was pretending to type something on the computer, but I knew he was watching us. A year prior to this I would have thought nothing of it, but now that I was this raging sex maniac I smiled to myself at the thought that this guy was going to be jerking off to the image of Laurie and I hugging. I held her just a little longer to let the image stick in his mind: An older woman and a her son's girlfriend getting emotional at the yoga studio. One thing leads to another and we head to the showers where I teach her how to have a real orgasm. Maybe the guy from the front desk sneaks in to spy on us and the two woman take turns milking the young man's cock. He looks young enough, I bet we could get two or three thick loads out of him before we left this place. I thought about the taste of his cum and realized I was still hugging Laurie. I needed to get this under control.

I let go of her and she smiled at me. "I feel like you are already my mother in law," she said sweetly.

I laughed, "I am not ready for that!"

She laughed in reply, "Well I hope you guys have a great trip. Please take care of my Tim for me," She added.

I smiled and nodded, "Of course." Your Tim? I thought. I am not ready for that either. I turned and left the studio to go get ready for the trip.

Preparations

I like packing. It scratches one of those itches in my personality where everything just has its place. I like the mess of getting things together and then the process of sorting them and getting the suitcases filled. I used to let Eric have involvement but honestly it became a problem between us. He would fling things in or "fold" them and set them in the first place he saw. It just didn't work. So we worked it out. That was the way with us though: we always worked it out.

I went upstairs to start on Tim's suitcase. As I walked I realized that this was a little bit of a helicopter mom thing to do: still pack the suitcase of my eighteen year old boy. He actually was almost as organized as I was, so I didn't do it because he couldn't do it as well. I did it because, well, I am his mom. I still liked going into his room when I wanted to and getting things organized for him. I still did his laundry and cooked meals, so in my mind this was just an extension of those things.

As I got to the top of the stairs I stopped and listened. I could hear the water turn on in his bathroom. Tim had gotten home from basketball practice and went straight to the shower, so hearing the water wasn't a surprise. But I could also hear some voices. I took a careful step toward the bathroom door and then another one. I gently placed my ear to the door and listened.

"Do you like this baby?" It was Laurie's voice and she was being very flirty.

"You look so good," Tim replied.

"Do you like these?"

"Yes, so hot," Tim said in a husky voice.

My heart skipped a beat. Were they...? My throat went dry. Not from anger, of course I wasn't angry. He was eighteen and I knew they had seen each other's bodies. It was just different to hear them doing it.

"Let me see that big cock," Laurie said. "I need to see it, Timmy."

My heart started to pound as I listened. It was hard to hear anything beyond the voices and the running water in the shower.

"Oh fuck," Laurie continued. "I want that cock so bad Timmy. It's fucking huge. I feel like it will split me open. I want it...Fuck I am going to make myself cum!" I heard her squeal.

I could hear my son grunting or making some kind of noise. My heart continued to pound in my chest.

"Cum for me baby," Tim said in a low voice. "Show me you want it. Show me you want this cock."

I swallowed dryly again. I had never heard anything like that come from my son before. He rarely sweared around me. I imagined him stroking himself for her as she watched over the phone. The whole idea made me light headed. I realized that I was getting wet. I shook my head and took a step away from the door. This was his business and I had no right to listen to this time he was having with Laurie. This was so fucked up that I was getting turned on. I mean, what was even turning me on? This was my son and his girlfriend. This literally has nothing to do with me. I am his mother. She told me today that I was her mother in law.

"Fucking hormones," I whispered as I walked away from the bathroom and into Tim's room. As soon as I entered his room the thoughts washed away and I smiled. My sweet boy had folded the clothes he wanted me to pack and set them out for me. I walked in and started to arrange his clothes to put in his suitcase. As I did I had another thought about whatever was going on in that bathroom. He wasn't my little boy anymore. He was a man. No matter how sweet Laurie tried to be with me, she was a horny girl now and my son was no match. If she was showing him her body, it was a matter of time before they had sex. There was just no way around it. What was true for me and Eric when we were young was no doubt just as true for our son.

After I finished his suitcase I left it open like I always did in case he wanted to bring anything else. The essentials were taken care of. I went over to his laundry basket and noticed a couple socks strewn over the side. I grabbed one and held it for a second. It was gooey. Not from sweat. This was a clean sock.

I frowned and looked at it for a moment. It took me a few seconds to realize what I was looking at. There was a load of cum in this sock with vaseline around the opening. My son had jerked off into this sock. I almost dropped it. But I didn't. I just held it. I looked at the other sock and picked it up. Same thing. Two socks and there was no small amount of semen lining the inside. He had cum in these twice since being home? He hadn't been home for more than 45 minutes.

My heart started to beat fast. I don't know why. The first sock felt heavier than the second. This was probably the first one he used. I knew when Eric came twice in a day the first load tended to be bigger. I held both socks in my hand and took a deep breath. I could feel some of the cum leaking onto my fingers through the fabric. I thought about how good Eric tasted this morning. I wanted more. I needed to fuck him or suck him or something tonight. Holding the socks I walked over to Tim's desk and touched his computer mouse. His computer came alive revealing his desktop. I frowned. I wasn't sure what I thought I would see or what I wanted to see, but there was nothing there. My heart continued to pound. I wondered what my son jerked off to. Was that a weird question? I didn't think so. It was a normal question. I was his mother, I supposed I had the right to know. The question was: why was I feeling so horny?

"Because I am always horny," I answered in a whisper.

I clicked on the web browser. Again, I didn't know what I expected to find. Just a search engine popped up. I looked around the room again. I could still hear the shower running. My fingers were damp with my son's semen leaking slowly through his socks. I clicked on the address bar and my jaw dropped. Porn addresses and porn searches, one after another. Granted most of it was in internet scrambled language but I knew what the websites were. I was going to the same ones these days.

I clicked one of the links.

The site opened up. My son's screen was much larger than my phone. I wasn't used to seeing porn this big in front of me and displayed for all to see. I looked around his room again and decided to close the door. Just in case. I could still hear the shower through the wall.

The video was just a college aged girl having sex. Nothing shocking. At this point this sort of thing was very vanilla feeling to me.

"I need to have myself checked," I muttered.

I clicked another link and then another and then another. I almost lost interest and then the last link popped up. Interestingly it was the most recent. At first nothing struck me until I read the title: Step mom seduces son. My heart skipped a beat.

"Tim?" I muttered. "Are you having thoughts about Suzanne?" I mean, it made since. The woman was built for sex. Then I realized the woman in the video didn't look anything like Suzanne. I mean not that you could search that specifically on some porn site. But she was smaller, thinner, more fit. I smiled for a moment. If anything she looked a lot more like me than Suzanne. I doubted seriously that anything like that would cross my son's mind, but maybe Freud was onto something. Who knows? The step mom was wearing yoga pants. I watched the video for a few seconds. The man was kind of take charge with her, almost a little rough.

"I should be so lucky," I muttered.

My curiosity had been satiated for the moment I closed the web browser. Suddenly my son's door opened and Tim walked in. He was wet with just a towel around his waist and his phone in his hand. His body was hard, built with broad shoulders and just hints of hair on his chest.

I clutched the socks in my hand and stuffed them into the phone pocket on my yoga pants. "Hey sweetie," I said casually.

"Um, hey mom," he said with a frown. "What are you doing?"

"Just packing your suitcase," I said easily. I eyed him and wondered if he had cum a third time for Laurie in the bathroom. I had no doubt he did.

"With the door closed?" He asked, looking around the room.

"I guess it closed when the air conditioner kicked on. I don't know, I wasn't paying attention. What difference does it make anyway?" I asked. I hoped he wouldn't notice his socks stuffed in my pocket. "I am all done anyway."

"What if I walked in naked?" He asked with a laugh. The cutie was trying to embarrass me.

I eyed him playfully but very maternally. "Trust me. I have seen it all already my dear. Your mom is not easily shocked," I said. "But I am all done, so let me get out of your space."

"Ok," he said stepping aside.

I noticed there was a bulge in his towel. Unbelievable if he was having another erection. I stepped past him, careful to avoid the side with his cum filled socks in my pocket. I stopped right next to him and touched his cheek, "Thank you for folding your clothes and having them ready for me," I said with a sweet smile. I loved my boy.

His face lit up at my touch and he smiled back, "Of course mom, it's not a big deal."

"Try telling that to you father," I said with a smirk and stepped past him. I glanced at his phone and back at him. "You even shower with that phone? You better not be sending inappropriate pictures to Laurie," I said half playing but half serious.

He laughed uneasily. "I am eighteen, mom. Besides it doesn't hurt to show her maybe what she is waiting for."

I slapped his shoulder playfully. "I don't want to hear that! I am your mother."

"What?!" He continued the banter. "I thought you had seen it all before, so what difference does it make?"

"Stop," I said with another half serious maternal tone. "You know any pictures you send, once they are out there, they are out there. If you know what I mean."

"We are careful about that," he said with too much confidence, not knowing all I had discovered in literally 5 minutes in his room. "I am sure you are. But I am still you mother, I have the right to worry about these things."

He looked at me thoughtfully and smiled, "I like that."

"Like what?" I asked.

"I like that you still worry about me," he said.

"Sure you do, unless it involves you having sex, then you don't want me to worry," I retorted.

He frowned at that. "True."

"Another rule on our trip," I said as I started to walk away.

"What now?" he sighed sounding like he was twelve again.

"No sexting with Laurie," I said. I knew it was cruel, but he was feeding the lust too much and it needed to stop. "The point is for you to have a clear head to actually think about things."