All Comments on 'The Vagrant'

by MsPeachPit

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow! Very well-written but extremely nasty. The sex scenes are super hot if you're into those kind of fetishes (as I am) but the psycho narrator is a little hard to take especially towards the end. Definitely not for the squeamish but a good hard core read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great job! Quite deviant! Five Stars!

CreeperclawCreeperclaw7 months ago

Wow, ya warned us that this guy was a p.o.s. and yeah you were not lying.

Poor old girl, in my head canon things improve a bit for her and his reckless actions will get him into deep trouble.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are a GREAT writer

CluelessWriterCluelessWriter6 months ago

Great writing, the dialogues create a good distinction between that of an educated cunning man and an uneducated naive country woman. A light hearted start with the last chapter not for the faint hearted.

Hope to read your stories in other genres as well

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the scent fetish stuff and the sly coversion from the protagonist, that was hot and great to read! Even scat stuff isn't usually my thing but the dirty blowjob always actually kinda hot given the context

But the ending was just so so mean :(

I would almost say it ruined the story just with how bad I felt for the woman to leave with no possessions after all that she went through.

A (semi) happy ending would be nice for next time

MsPeachPitMsPeachPit5 months agoAuthor

I appreciate comments on my story and stories to come but please, please PLEASE don't give away the ending(s) unless you begin your comment with a Spoiler Alert! It ruins the experience for other people.

And if you're looking for stories with happy endings, you will not find them here so best to look elsewhere

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow! What did I just read? You don't pull any punches. Or at least your male character doesn't. I love the articulate, erudite voice of the narrator in contrast to the crudity of the sex he'd performing on the poor woman. All in all, very well done. Would like to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent writing. Both characters were well-drawn and their voices were distinctive and realistic. The long, nasty sex scene was well paced and the pause in action between its two sections was very effective. The only complaint I have is that the story continues a little too long after the vagrant is gone. It's a good idea but dragged on a bit. We get the idea. But all in all, one of the best stories of its type that I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Uh, based on your gender, I'm guessing this isn't based on a real life experience unless you had the misfortune to be the Vagrant in the story: at least I hope not. Really over the top and bordering on sick towards the end. That said, this is some good writing and in spite of myself, I found the sexual scenes a turn on, especially the initial one. Question: are you framing some kind of social commentary in this story, "the plight of disadvantaged. marginalized women in a capitalistic society" or some such? It might be a little easier for me to take if I thought that were the case.

LilyHardinLilyHardinabout 1 month ago

I really have mixed feelings about this story. The writing is brilliant but the plot and descriptions of sex are really hard to take and I could barely get to the end, which was horrible. If I didn't know you and wasn't sure you were a woman, I'd suspect you were a misogynistic man pretending to be a woman. Am I missing something here? Anyway, amazingly powerful writing but hard to stomach.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

The author is a twisted psycho. There is something seriously wrong with a mind that could come up with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsPeachPit@MsPeachPit
I'm a retired professional writer who finally has the time to explore my interest in creating erotic fiction. I'm interested in the darkest edges of eroticism. The characters I want to write about are unconventional and sometimes marginalized people living unconventional lives...