The Valentine Visit

Story Info
First time anal surpise
1k words
1
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm excited. I'm aroused. He's coming to visit me. It's the most exciting thing that's happened to me in the last 30 years.

We met online. He's a couple of years younger than I. I've met many people online. Most of them exchange just a few messages and disappear. I've been ghosted many times. And, to be honest, most times it's my fault. I'm not willing to go anywhere to meet a contact. I don't like to travel. I ask people to visit me here.

Where is "here"? Here is Concord, New Hampshire, USA. The "USA" eliminates all those outside the USA. Well, maybe not Canada. Or, at least, not the eastern part of Canada - Nova Scotia, PEI, Quebec, and Ontario - fans of the Senators, Canadians, or Leafs.

And people in the USA but in states not close to NH are not likely to take a trip to Concord. Heck, I live here. But, if I didn't, I can't think of any reason anyone would want to come here. They might want to visit the ski areas of NH (which Concord is not) or the seacoast (again, which Concord is not). O.K., it is the state capital. But that's not much of a draw. I don't think that anyone that gets sent here looks at coming to Concord as a bonus. It's just a hick city. Come here, endure the boredom, and then get the hell out of here to get into the real world in Boston, New York, Philadelphia, and other places west and/or south.

But he's coming! He's coming today! Today - Valentine's Day. And he coming for sex! Sex! Our bodies are to be merged for pleasure. Touching, feeling, arousing sex!

I'm dressed for it! And I'm aroused! I'm wet where you'd expect it. My nipples are on alert - peaked and tingling. I have on a shelf bra. My tits are supported, and my nipples are right there exposed for teasing, tweaking, kissing, licking, sucking, and whatever else he may want to do with them. The short robe I have on goes just to midthigh. And that's all I'm wearing. The bra and the robe. Everything else is uncovered and available.

His car is in the driveway. He's here. I've left the doors unlocked. There he is. OMG, I can't wait!

My goodness, he looks better than the handsome pictures he's sent. He comes up to me. He spins me around to get a good look. I'm just standing there.

He starts to undress. Coat and hat and gloves come off. The woodstove is roaring. The house is warm.

Shoes off. Socks off. Sweater over his head and off. The shirt is unbuttoned and shed. I look at his pants. They're tented. There'll be no delay in getting the sex started.

Belt loosened. Zipper down. He's commando. There it is! His cock! It's beautiful! I can't help myself.

I fall to my knees before him. One hand goes to hold his ball sack. The other wraps around his hot meat. Precum is forming. I must taste him. I take that magnificent manhood into my mouth. My tongue roams around its head. I suck as my tongue teases his frenulum. His precum is so tasty.

For a couple of minutes, I suck and worship his cock. Then he reaches down to stop my oral worship and pulls me to my feet. He reaches under my robe to grope me. He can feel how wet I am. He unties the robe and strips it from me.

There they are! My nipples! He reaches out to touch them. The message goes right down, down there (You know where I mean!) to make me wetter. Can I be more aroused?

He bends over and licks a nipple. Then he licks the other one. He wants to see my tits. He unsnaps and tosses my bra aside. He takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom. He opens the covers and pushes me down on the bed. He goes down on me while his hands caress my breasts and nipples. He knows how sensitive they are and how that arouses me because I've written that in our exchanged messages.

He orally pleasures me and his hands and fingers maul my tits and nipples. He takes each nipple between his fingers and tugs on them. That almost makes me cum immediately. But he stops just in time. I am so wet. It's drooling out of me.

He pauses. He stops arousing me so we can gather our breath and calm down for a minute. We lie together side by side holding hands. He leans up supported by one elbow to look at and admire me.

Then he moves to lean over me and starts kissing and licking my tits and nipples. He can't seem to get enough of them and keeps pausing to look down and see how the nipple play is getting me soaked.

He gets up and pulls me up so we can 69. His head in my middle and mine in his. But he doesn't want to cum that way and stops. He orders me to get up on my hands and knees. He takes the lube that is there and starts applying it to my rosebud.

Then he starts pushing it into me. His fingers penetrate my ass opening it up for what he wants. He wants to fuck my ass. After he judges that I am sufficiently lubricated, he applies the lube to his cock. I feel the cock head at my entrance. I feel the pressure as he slowly slides in until I feel his balls. He's all the way in.

He starts to move slowly in and out until he's sure I'm ready to be properly ass fucked. He knows he's the first to be up there so he goes slowly at first. Then, when he's sure I'm ready, he strokes in and out as my anal cavity massages his magnificent cock.

I'm tight so it's not long before the stimulation my anus is giving his cock makes him grunt and pulse as he comes in my ass.

That does it for me! I cum too, and my cock shoots out my semen onto the sheet.