The Valkyrie Project - Chapter 9

Story Info
The girls learn not all is as it seems with the Valkyrie.
2.5k words
4.66
2.4k
4
0

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina squeezed her daughter tightly to her breast as Sandy did the same. A full year and change had passed since both became Amazons and today was graduation day. The end of college for the couple and the beginning of what was usually six months to a year of hard training before attempting Valkyrie qualifications.

Jesse rested her head on her mother's shoulder "Mmhm thank you for being here" she murmured well aware that the general's commitments were many and serious. They hadn't had precious time together in a few years. Holidays were hit or miss at best because of politics and the fragile peace. She gave her mother an much less than chaste kiss on the lips and a grope. Mostly because she could, and also because Tina normally towered over her as a Valkyrie. Breaking the kiss she smiled "Keep this up and I'll have to start an orgy" she teased. She could see Jaime was up to almost identical shenanigans next to her out of the corner of her eye.

The DMZ had grown tense in the last year demanding much of Sandy and Amy's time as well. Albeit after the latter had finished a pregnancy rotation. The tiny blessed Amazon was currently resting her head on her mother's shoulder enjoying her own time as her aunt graduated. The two had decided to specialize in nano tech albeit from different directions. Jesse as a Chemical and Biological Engineer and Jamie as Mechanical and Electrical Engineer. To the surprise of everyone Jamie had graduated with Jesse Magna Cum Laude. She had previously been just a middling student despite being quite bright.

----

Jamie groped her mother's cock through her suit as they kissed "Tempted to ride you right here just to tease Amy" she whispered lewdly.

Sandy snickered, it had become a bit of a meme among the combined family that everybody could fuck Jamie but Amy. Amy had initially been peeved with it before she got into the habit of playing the victim and teasing Jamie about being frigid. The reality being that the two had explored each other's holes quite a lot. As a mother she was overjoyed to see her little girl graduate college, and apprehensive of what was to come. "Don't let your guard down, what you've got coming is far harder than what you've done." she advised.

Little did Sandy know that Jesse had already spilled the beans to Jamie on the entire thing. The futa was well aware of what she would need to master in the coming months to pass the qualifications, and what late stage failure could mean.

During the past year the couple had not been idle or just focused on their studies. With Tina's tacit blessing they had been researching their own nano and inhibitors. The nano because it had been largely ignored after the initial inoculation because it was considered a failure, and the inhibitors because there was evidence that they were only partially working. Working in the ways that mattered to most others, but potentially only slowing and not stopping valkyrie conversion. While that wasn't technically a problem, they were going to go for qualification before it became one, it had applications for reducing the the qualification failure rate by slowing the Valkyrie process. Right now the failure rate was nearly two thirds.

-----

Later that night a car pulled up at the main Valkyrie headquarters building. Tina, Sandy, Jesse, and Jamie stepped out and walked inside. Tina walked briskly, and the others followed close. "Stay close, don't touch anything. Usual warnings etc." She paused and took one final breath "One final thing, what you're about to see is very disturbing and highly classified. I had to get special permission from leadership to show this to you and they basically only allowed it because I threatened to do it anyway if they didn't agree." Being the leader of the Valkyrie had its perks, too many in Tina's opinion, people were too deferential. That in her opinion was why they were here.

She unlocked the door using her bio-signature, she looked at Jesse who was somewhat aware of what they were about to see "Are you sure you two will be OK? I don't want to lose you."

That statement quickened Jamie's heartbeat and she held Jesse's hand, getting an affectionate squeeze back as her wife answered with a very affirmative "Yes, the new necklaces should hold fine". Her hand moved to the special inhibitor pendant around her neck. They had spent a year testing and retesting it with Tina's help, but one never knew until it was tested.

Tina nodded and opened the airlock. Special nano-based isolation suits hung from lockers "Suit up, even if they should hold I don't want the rest of you contaminated" she ordered. Normally the suits were reserved for full fledged Valkyrie but two suits hung just for the couple and they didn't waste any time getting changed. Both carefully put on one arm of the suit to ensure an inhibitor was active before removing the identical bracelets on their wrists and placing them in the bin that held their clothes. They resettled the pendants to hang between their breasts as the suits pulled tight around them almost like a second skin.

"Ready" Jamie announced, her lover chiming in a second later.

Tina nodded and double checked every single one of them before she opened the door. Air roared through the doorway as the negative pressure drew it through. She closed it very carefully behind them.

What they had entered into was in effect a prison. The stench of Valkyrie pheromones filled the space despite the massive amounts of airflow designed to keep it manageable. Valkyrie occupied most of the space wearing suits just like the ones they wore, but the inhibitors were locked on. Sounds of fucking filled the air as lewd scenes played out around them. Despite the horniness of the prisoners they didn't seem interested in the group as they made their way through. To an outsider it may have seemed odd that the door wasn't locked and there were no formal cells. Bunks and beds did exist but the prisoners were more than content with each other and not to leave.

As Jamie looked around she saw faces she knew, Rachyle was pounding another futa to the point she looked pregnant. Officially she had died in the process of becoming a Valkyrie, but it seemed the truth was more complicated. Each face was listed a martyr and memorialized, officially dead to their families and friends. Rachyle waved and blew a kiss but made no move to come over.

Tina continued on, opening another airlock. Despite the double lockout the pheromones were even stronger here and the group could smell them through the steel. Everybody had a hard on. "So, now you know..." Tina trailed off "nobody dies in the process of becoming a Valkyrie, but some...." she sighed looking dejected "Some aren't able to control it. Those you just saw kept their minds and accepted isolation from society so they could continue to serve. Those we're about to see, they are the fallen cohort." Her eyes settled on her daughter and Jamie "They are the sisters driven mad by lust and need. They are basically animalistic fucking machines, but a spark of them is still there. Fortunately they are... exceedingly rare. But if your research is to be believed there may be hope yet for them. I'll be blunt. I will gladly take any blame and political fallout to give any of these sisters a life again outside of these walls." she gestured to the building around them "We currently can't even risk giving them windows lest they break out or be seen. The public wouldn't understand, they don't and can't comprehend the sacrifice every single Valkyrie makes for them."

They moved into the next room, unlike the prior room this room was under positive pressure, the door had lots of locks and the space beyond was not very friendly. There was a line on the floor and a rope with clear signs indicating danger beyond. In six bio cells six Valkyrie 'slept' for lack of a better term. Clinically induced long term coma, might be a better one. A nurse in special biosafety gear monitored each. The cells were separated from the main area by thick bullet proof glass, air gaps and a thin wire mesh that had signs on it indicating lethal voltages. It looked like something out of a sci-fi movie to keep super-villains in.

The nurse finished checking the last patient, making a sign to a camera. A bridge extended from a wall and she stepped on it, it slowly pulled away and wire mesh closed in behind her it wasn't until a second layer sealed off that the main blast door opened. All of this in a separate area from the room the group now stood.

Tina broke the silence first. "We keep them asleep because it's slightly more humane than solitary. And somewhat easier to administer. We can get them lucid for about five minute periods before their bodies become immune to the suppression nano. After that the beast controls them and they revert to extremely basic instincts."

The door behind them opened startling the girls. The nurse now shorn of her safety suit wore the same uniform as any other Valkyrie, with the addendum of a suppression collar that made Jesse's eyes go wide. "Valentina" she whispered.

The nurse looked up "Yes, it is I" she said softly with accented tones "No need to whisper although I can hear you just fine."

Tina realized about that time that she might have breeched protocol letting Jesse read her old and very classified diaries. While Valentina had become a Valkyrie... she wasn't on any of the official rosters. In fact officially she had disappeared from pretty much any visible record just after the war. While she was reported as a prisoner of war, the final disposition was stated as "non-returning" but there were no citizenship or naturalization records public after that point.

----

Year 6 of the War, Year Zero of the peace

Tina hung up her phone, intel and POW had called to let her know that a certain blond haired intelligence officer and POW was refusing to return as part of the prisoner swap. She sighed, she'd half hoped that it was just the pheromones talking that night. But her heart told her otherwise. She was not looking for love, particularly not with a blond haired former enemy.

She made her way to the basement of the intel building where Valentina was being held "You said she wanted to be released to me? What if I said no?"

The intelligence officer gave her the sincere half grin that all intel folks seem to excel at that said 'We wouldn't have bothered you if we didn't think this was worth it'. "Tina, how long have we known each other?"

"God... probably 20 years, we went to academy together"

"Do you really think I'd waste your time on a blond tart that was so obviously a honey pot if I didn't have good reason. You're not the only one that can tell if someone is lying just by looking at them."

----

Present

The words of the intelligence officer who would go on to become Brigadier Mei, head of Valkyrie intelligence (formerly Harry) rang in Tina's ears. Sometimes it paid to have friends that knew you better than you knew yourself. Mei was uncanny that way. Some Valkyrie seemed to have powers like that. If Mei's was reading people and always getting the truth of the situation, then Valentina's had become control of situations. Both extremely valuable. Although she wouldn't admit it her own seemed to be the ability to gather the exact right people for the job.

Valentina was still extremely forwards and moved into drape her arms around Tina's neck, give her a smile and then promptly lean into a deep kiss that one would only give a long term and deeply involved lover. It was a kiss that surprised everybody but Jesse, who just blushed. After all this wasn't how she expected to introduce her wife to the fact her mother was remarried, albeit secretly. That she'd accepted being adopted by her new mother and quite liked her, or that this was the reason that Tina was rather chaste for a Valkyrie in the sense she didn't fuck every other Valkyrie and quite a few others on the side on a regular basis.

Tina broke the kiss "Report?" she whispered intimately.

Valentina disentangled herself and pulled the pad from her back pocket "Stable for all that it is" she sighed and touched the suppression collar at her neck.

It was at that moment that Jamie realized she couldn't scent anything from Valentina, not arousal, not sweat, nothing. It was as if she didn't exist in the air. Not even her suit smelled like well... anything.

Valentina continued there had been two waking incidents that week, but containment had held but required repair. They were in the process of reworking procedures to reduce risk in the mean time.

Tina stopped her "did you...."

Valentina smiled and rolled her eyes "I love you too, but no I was not hurt. Did I get fucked rather roughly, yes. The collar is not perfect, they can still see me even if they can't smell me. So if they wake up..." she trailed off "It helps that we're naturally well lubricated and stretchy" she finished after the pause.

Tina visibly winced.

Valentina broke the awkward silence by beckoning them back into the small suite of rooms she had near by. Pictures of Tina and Jesse adorned the wall, along with a new picture of Jesse and Jamie on a hike they'd taken a few months prior.

Tina and Valentina sat together. Jamie realized it was the first time she'd actually seen Tina relaxed. Not at ease, but relaxed, guard completely down. She could see the love the two shared, smiling as she looked into the eyes of her own wife knowing the feeling of just being able to be around someone.

"Sandy, Jamie... I owe you an apology" Tina started

Sandy cut her off "Tina, I love you, you've been one of my closest friends for how long? You've never kept a secret from me without good reason. So don't apologize now"

Tina was caught off guard by the reaction. The thought seemed to take a moment in her head before she laughed "You weren't so happy when I kept 'Battle Maiden' from you so long ago." she teased.

"You're going to blame me for being distraught when my child was at death's door and you had a potential cure and didn't tell me despite being basically incapacitated for three weeks straight?" Sandy needled back in mock.

It was clearly a teasing argument and quickly decayed into a giggle fit.