The Vampire and The Traveler Ch. 07

Story Info
A curious boy gets more than he bargained for.
2.4k words
4.38
5.1k
7
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers

Once they got back to the mansion, it was rather quiet. Compared to the loud gathering they had just left, almost deafeningly so. Perhaps the servants were sleeping or off elsewhere because the place seemed almost empty. Alex wondered about this, but simply shrugged it off. A bit of silence was sometimes a welcome change of pace. Making their way through the dark and silent corridors, they headed into the master bedroom.

"I didn't think about it initially, but I feel I should apologize for some of the comments you received from my family." She said, setting their masks on the dresser. "I hope you weren't too offended by anything."

"I was more perplexed by them than anything." He said, taking his jacket off. "I wasn't expecting your dad to just compare me to medieval English princes."

"My father has never had much of a filter between his mind and mouth." She took off her dress, which was rather quick and easy since it was a one-piece. "He tends to blurt out whatever he's thinking without considering his words first."

"I used to have a friend who was like that." He looked around, only to then realize he didn't have a change of clothes. "Shit, I think my clothes are in the car. Hold on." He was about to leave before she stopped him.

"Wait a moment, I have a change of clothes for you right here."

He turned around. "What kind of clothes?" Knowing her, it was anyone's guess what she would give him.

Lilith went into her closet and walked out with a maid outfit. "I'd considered getting one of these before but seeing you wearing a skirt encouraged me." She explained, handing the costume to him. "Mind trying it on for a bit?"

"No problem." His heart started beating quicker.

"I've got something for myself as well." She went back into her closet and got out a black leather corset; the same one she'd worn on the night they first met. "Since you seemed to like this outfit so much the first time."

He began changing into the maid outfit, taking off his clothes then slipping into it. Lilith was changing while he did this, but it wasn't easy to look at her and get dressed at the same time. Once he finally got into the maid outfit, he looked at her to see she was already fully dressed in her corset, gloves and boots. He sometimes forgot how fast she could be. Nonetheless, she looked just as good in it as he remembered. Only now there was one important difference: she had a strap-on dildo secured to her crotch.

She took one look at him and simply smiled. "As I suspected, it suits you. I should have you wear cute outfits like that more often."

"Thanks!" Hearing her praises never failed to give him serotonin.

She fastened a collar around his neck, then attached a leash to it. Pulling him in close, she smiled. "It's good to know that my parents are okay with us being together, but I must make one thing clear: even if we get married," she caressed his face "you'll still be my little puppy."

"Woof woof..."

"Good boy. To reward you for your good behavior tonight, I'll give you the strap that you so desperately crave."

She cuffed him, then had him sit on the mattress as she prepared the dildo. She doused it in lube and made sure the whole thing was slick. The strap she was using looked about average size, which he was secretly thankful for since he was a little out of practice.

"Get on all fours and face away from me." She commanded. He complied, then suddenly felt her hand firmly grasp him by the top of his head and force his head down. With his face down and ass in the air, she lifted his skirt.

He was ready for her to insert it, but then he realized something was wrong: she wasn't doing that. Instead, she just prodded his hole with the tip. He looked back to see what was going on. "Aren't you going to put it in?"

"Beg for it."

"Huh?"

"You heard me: you sounded so desperate when you brought this up last week, I want to hear you beg."

"Come on, please just ram it in." He shook his ass from side to side. "You said I've been good, right?"

"Ram what in? What do you want me to do? Use your words."

He felt she was having a little too much fun with this. "Please, I want you to peg me. I want to get railed by mistress's strap."

"That's more like it." He felt the dildo's tip pressing against his anus, before she gently slid it in. He could feel the phallus hitting his prostate as it pushed its way into his rectum. He tightly clung to the sheets and let out a whimper.

"It's all in, darling." She firmly grasped him by the hips. "How does it feel?"

"It feels good..." being penetrated, it soon became clear that he needed to get back in the habit of using the dildos and plugs he had at home. Especially if she was going to start trying things like this on him.

"You're so tight" she ran her hand along his back "loosen your hips."

"I can but," he tried to relax his body since he'd gotten rather tense, but it didn't change the fact that he was out of practice. "I just haven't been using my toys as much recently."

"I'll just have to train you up, then." She used her free hand to grab him by the ass. "If you want to be a proper husband, you have much to learn." She then started thrusting, pulling her dildo out before sliding it back into his ass. Her movements were slow and deliberate, as she didn't want to get too intense right off the bat. He was glad that she was doing her best to be gentle, though he also had to wonder what her criteria was for a "proper husband" if one of the things on her priority list was "can take a dildo".

"I'm going to start getting a little rougher, okay?" She said. "Let me know if it gets too intense."

"Alright."

With that, she picked up the pace. Her crotch repeatedly rammed against his ass as the dildo was thrust into him. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled it, forcibly tilting his head back. This made him let out a moan.

"You little masochist." She spanked him. "Is this what you wanted, you man slut?"

"Yes, I was craving this so bad!" He cried, rolling his eyes up.

"And what do we say when your mistress rewards you?"

"Thank you, mistress!"

"Good boy." She spanked him again, then started tugging on his leash instead of his hair.

Getting his prostate pounded, his dick was twitching on its own. He felt like he could climax just from the penetration alone.

"I'm getting close...!" He cried.

"Oh?" In a demonstration of her vampiric strength, she suddenly flipped him over. Now laying on his back, he found himself facing her. "Then I want to see your face as you cum." She started railing him again, leaning over him as she looked into his eyes.

His whole face was turning red from embarrassment. She could see every expression he made as she pegged him. Cuffed and completely helpless, he was left vulnerable to her gaze. Before long, he climaxed. His legs started shaking as cum spurted out of his cock.

"Your eyes rolled up and everything." She giggled. "I love seeing all your little reactions. Now, do you want to go a second round or leave it for tonight?"

"I suppose I can go a little bit more..." he said, breathing heavily.

"Very well." She went back to fucking him, roughly thrusting against him and stroking his dick. Her gentle side had gone away, and now she was pounding away.

Without warning, Lilith grabbed his body and lifted him into the air with her. Now carrying him, she started thrusting upward. He let out soft, desperate moans.

"I wasn't expecting you to do that..." Alex grunted

"I told you about vampiric strength, did I not?" She replied. "I couldn't resist pegging you this way. You're so light, I could simply throw you around."

Being carried like that was almost too much. He felt like was going to climax already, being completely overpowered by his vampiric dom. His breath got rougher, and his mind went blank. It was like his whole body was on fire, and all he could do was give in to the pleasure.

"Are you going to come again?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm getting close." He said, trying desperately to keep his voice down. "Can you please kiss me while you pound me?"

She softly smiled. "You're just too cute." Saying this, she leaned in and kissed him. Despite how tender the kiss was, she was still roughly pegging him. The sharp contrast just made him want to cum even more.

It only took another minute or two before he climaxed again. White liquid spurted out of his dick as he moaned into her mouth. She pulled out the kiss, and he let out a sigh.

"That was amazing..." he said softly "I...I think I'm done for now." He could feel his legs trembling again, and his dick twitching.

"That's alright. I suppose I did make a mess of you." She pulled the dildo out, then set him down on the bed. "Some of it got on your clothes too. Pity, we will have to wash it soon."

He looked down to see semen splattered all over his maid outfit. He had been so caught up in everything that he didn't even notice initially. But before he took it off, he needed to confirm something.

"I suppose you want me to return the favor now?" He asked, leaning back.

"Just seeing your perverted face was enough for me tonight, but just you wait." She leaned over and cupped his face. "Next time I'm in the mood, you'll have to pay me back in full."

"I look forward to it."

"That's a good boy." She kissed him on the forehead.

After a bit of aftercare, Lilith rummaged through her clothes and eventually found something Alex could actually sleep in. It was one of her old shirts, a graphic tee from some music festival she apparently went to in the 80s. It was so big on him that it pretty much covered everything, so pants were not needed. She herself put on a black nightgown.

After getting ready for bed, he realized how hungry he'd gotten. Not having any snacks at the ball had clearly taken its toll, he could hear his stomach rumbling.

"You have human food in the kitchen, right?" He asked, looking to her.

"Hm?" She spun around in her office chair, having turned on her computer. "Oh, yes. There should be something in there for a human to eat. Just try not to make too much noise."

He nodded, then disappeared into the dark hallways. Eventually he returned with a sandwich and a soda can in hand. Munching on his late-night lunch (or perhaps an extremely early breakfast), he looked over to Lilith to see she was playing something on the computer. He looked over her shoulder to see it was Doom.

"Playing that some more, huh?" He asked, taking a sip of his soda.

"Yes, when we talked about it on our date, I got the urge to play it again." It seemed she was doing very well, so evidently, she'd spent some time with it.

"Heh, dom playing doom." He joked, to which the only reply he got was a mildly annoyed sigh. "But anyway, do you play any other games just out of curiosity?"

"I have not installed any new ones recently, no." She glanced back at him. "That aside, I must apologize. If I recall, I also said that I would do your make-up on that first date. In hindsight, I should have done that before we left. It'll have to wait for another time I suppose."

"Why can't you do it now?"

"So late in the night, it would just be a waste. Frankly, I think you could easily fool people into thinking you're a girl with the right clothes and application."

"You think so?" He tilted his head. "I guess I could take that as a compliment..."

"You ought to, I meant it that way." He couldn't see it, but she had a dreamy look on her face. "Feminine boys are just my type. Likewise, I'm rather attracted to masculine women."

He was about to take another bite of his sandwich when he stopped himself upon hearing this new information. "Wait, shit, you like women too?"

"Yes...?" She looked back and gave him a perplexed look. "Some of my past partners have been women, have I not brought this up?"

"No?"

She shrugged. "My apologies, I thought it was obvious."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "In what way was it obvious?"

"You know." She just kept playing without elaborating.

"Okay..." he could have asked further, but his heart wasn't really in it, so he just left it at that. Taking another bite of his sandwich, he kept watching her play. Having grown up with siblings, sometimes he was content to watch someone else play instead of playing himself.

After hanging out for a little bit, she abruptly turned the game off and rose to her feet. "The sun is rising." She said, as if she had an innate sense of when the sun rose.

"Is it?" He checked his phone, to see it was around 6. "I guess it's around that time." With no windows, it was always hard to keep track of that sort of thing.

"You can stay up if you want, but I think I'll be retiring to bed now. Though this house has no windows, I still prefer to sleep during daylight if I can."

"Makes sense." Alex shrugged. "I'm feeling a little sleepy myself, so I guess I can retire too." He said that, but really he was just looking for an excuse to cuddle.

They both climbed onto the mattress and got under the covers. Lilith assumed the typical vampiric sleeping position: laying on her back with her hands crossed over her chest. Alex found this mildly amusing, through a part of him was disappointed since this position was not ideal for spooning. Still, he made do with he had and snuggled up next to her. Though he wasn't very tired at first, he found himself getting sleepier once he'd gotten comfortable. Eventually the fatigue overcame him, and he slept the day away along with his nocturnal lover.

MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers